Four Fuckers Fucking

Story Info
Me, my white slut wife, my married groupie, and a BBC.
939 words
3.55
91.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

This was written for my Little Slut.

She is a respectable married woman who has become my groupie, my worshiper.

I make her happy by making her my slut.

She makes me happy by being my slut.

Isn't life simple?

I know that both she and my slut wife will be masturbating as they read this.

Perhaps you will be, too, eh?

;>;<;><;>;<;>

I don't really know why, but the idea of seeing my wife having her brains fucked out by her black cock fucker really excites me.

The number of times I have wanked so hard thinking of that scene and cumming imagining her desperately rubbing off that black cock into her face so as to be able to taste and swallow his spunk...

Anyway.

This is the scene I imagine for us, Little Slut:

A motel room with two big beds. You and my slut wife and me (blindfolded) all naked as you two do things to me. She has beautiful big sensual tits. My cock and balls buried between those four wonders. Rubbing your tits and your slimey cunts all over me, never knowing what sensation I was going to feel next, what I would find to suck at pressing against my mouth.. a pussy, a mouth, tits, an asshole, a tongue...

And then there is a knock at the door. I remove my blindfold and Big Black Cock comes in.

My horny wife goes over and starts kissing him and un-zipping his flies as he roughly fondles her big tits and starts sucking at her nipples.

She soon has his cock out and is slurping at it as we watch. It makes you so fucking horny that you just swallow my cock whole, moaning around it as I push fingers in and out of your very slutty, juicy cunt.

He is soon naked and my wife is still between his legs and it sounds like she is cumming. I tell my little, married, fuck-groupie to go join her in the munching and the slurping and I can see in your lust filled eyes that you just can't wait. So I watch as you get your taste of your first forbidden black dick and I see you are enjoying it.

After a few minutes I tell my fuck-slut to come back and to slide onto my rampant erection and to watch as the black cock pushes between my wife's spread legs and to see how it pounds into her. Look how she cums, wrapping herself around him!

This has you grinding your pussy into me, rubbing your clit against the base of my cock. You are facing my feet and I can see your puckered arsehole. I am fingering around your cunt and pressing that spot between your fuck hole and your shit hole. You have made my fingers so wet that it is easy to just push one right into your anus and fuck it. I feel you cumming for about a minute, your cunt spasming around my thick cock.

He has now turned my slut wife over and is pounding into her from behind and she is screaming. As he pulls out of her his spunk shoots over her ass and back.

"Go on, slut, lap it up."

And you crawl over to lick the cream from off my wife and then suck every drop from out of his semi hard cock.

"Come back here, my cock sucking whore and finish me off."

"Yes, my Fuck master, I want you to cum all over my face and in my mouth."

You start rubbing at my hard cock like the depraved, married bitch on heat you are, squeezing my balls, sucking at the head, swallowing the cock then wanking it furiously, your open, drooling mouth just above it.

I can hear you muttering, "give it to me... yeah....Master I want your cum... please cum in my mouth... i want to taste and feel your delicious spunk..."

This is very good. But not good enough. "I want more filth!"

My black-used wife comes over and I raise my legs so that she can get oral access to my arsehole, sucking and tongue fucking it. You are now straddled over me, your cunt fucking my face as you still work on my straining cock. I can take quite a while to cum, sometimes.

BBC is now standing over us, wanking his re-hardened cock as he watches me and my cum-slut, sex-crazed whores minister to me.

As I feel a huge orgasm galloping for release I start panting in short hard breaths and you see the head becoming a deeper purple as it swells and then a huge spurt of spunk flies into your open mouth which you slip over the end of my cock as it keeps on pumping and pumping. "suck it, slut...fucking little whore... and my white slut wife..tongue my arsehole..."

And then I feel a sudden splatter of warmth as the black cock ejaculates all over us... in your hair, on my belly, on my wife's face...

**********************

Well, my Little Slut, I know you are now soaking wet and are probably dripping onto the seat. Where are you going to go to relieve your slutty little married pussy? If I were there I'd do it right now with this big hard thing I have between my legs.

Of course you are going to be thinking of this all day and have to go off whenever you can to have a quick hard cum as you finger fuck yourself, imagining your Fuck Master using you.

Fucks, sucks and Big O's Dr S Crow

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers