Four Handed Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there totally exposed, legs splayed, as this unknown creature toyed with me in my most defenseless opening. This time her motions were different than before. Sensing that my opening was still relaxed from her previous efforts she gently slid a finger inside just a little deeper – maybe fully to the first knuckle. Rather than going around the rim in circles as before she ever so slowly pulled the finger out slightly and then slid it back in again, still just to the first knuckle. She did this same motion for four or five times before pulling the finger out and leaving it out for a few moments. Then, gently, I felt the coolness of more lubricant from the finger being slid back inside of me. This time she pulled the finger in and out several times gradually working it in to the second knuckle.

Pulling the finger completely out again, she paused to reapply lubricant before reinserting the coated finger. She repeated this effort a couple of more times until I felt the base of her fingers against the rim of my ass. For the first time in my life, outside of a doctor's office, someone had their entire finger in my ass. I was relaxed and tense at the same time. I could actually feel my anus clamp down on her finger as I realized what was happening.

The voice to my right, the one attached to the finger, softly spoke, "Relax, John. Take a couple of deep breaths and blow them out."

I did so and could feel my anal cavity actually release the compression on her finger. "That's it...." she coaxed as once again the finger began sliding in and out carefully.

Once more the finger completely exited my ass and paused for a minute before returning. This time she firmly, but delicately pushed the freshly coated finger all the way home in one smooth motion. "Mmmmmm..." escaped my lips as I unconsciously moaned at the intrusion.

At the same time I heard an intake of breath from Sandi on the sofa followed by a long, muffled "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

The forgotten voice on my left huskily spoke up, "John, I believe your wife just had a little orgasm."

The finger in my ass once again began a slow in and out motion. Several more minutes of this sweet torture passed before the voice belonging to the finger sweetly spoke, "John, I'm going to rotate my finger to face up and I'm going to gently massage your prostate. You may feel like you're going to pee, but you aren't. Just relax and let whatever happens happen... let me and my friend take care of you."

The finger began a rotation while it was embedded deep inside me. I could feel the finger turning as she gently rotated her wrist and arm to point her finger up toward the base of my penis. I can't properly describe the next sensation. There was no mistaking it when her finger came in contact with my prostate. I raised my hips slightly off the table and moaned... partly from excitement... partly from shock... partly from pain. No, that isn't right... not pain... pressure... not just pressure... pleasure. To be honest I don't know what it felt like. All I knew was that I didn't want it to stop. Not in this lifetime anyway.

Recognizing that she had made contact with the object inside of me that she was seeking; the finger began a gentle, yet deliberate, massage of my prostate. I suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to pee, as she had warned, but forget about trying to stop it. I had no control over what was happening to my body. I could feel liquid being pushed out of me, up my dick, out the tip and literally rolling down the sides of my erection. As I said, I can't describe the feeling... somewhere between a nice satisfying piss and a long orgasm. But instead of a normal orgasm that comes in waves this was just simply a 'pouring out' of fluids from my dick. "That's it, John.... just relax and let it flow," came the voice.

This sweet, sweet taste of heaven went on for those interminable hours I had been experiencing tonight. Then out of nowhere I felt two well lubricated hands from my other side circle my dick and begin jacking it up and down. My breathing became labored I raised my butt up off the table to meet those hands. That action caused the finger in my ass to slide out slightly. The feeling of abandonment caused me to push my butt back toward the table, impaling my ass once again on the finger that was rubbing my prostate so expertly.

Up in the air to meet the hands on my dick; back down on the table to meet the finger in my ass. I began fucking those three hands with determination. Behind me once again I heard Sandi's breathless voice, "Cum for me baby! Cum for me! I want to see you shoot off for me!"

With my rock hard dick fucking in and out of the two hands above me... the single finger diligently rubbing my prostrate... the encouraging voice of my wife behind me; I was quickly reaching the point of no return. I was breathing hard, sweat was forming on my brow as I jack hammered up into the two hands and down onto the embedded finger as my body spiraled farther and farther toward the abyss of release.

Then suddenly the fourth hand, the hand to my right, carefully encircled my balls and gently squeezed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as I felt the first hot spurt of cum hit me on my shoulder. The second caught me between the nipples and the third, fourth and fifth spurts had less and less trajectory. The two hands on my dick stopped motion and just softly cradled my spurting dick. The hand squeezing my balls gently released, but the finger still inside of me persistently milked my prostate as I continued feeling liquid rolling out of the tip of my dick.

I collapsed back into the table as the voice to my right encouraged me one more time, "That's it John. Just a little bit more... just a little more...." she coaxed as she continued enticing just a few more drops from my spent body.

I don't know whether I blacked out or drifted off to sleep; what I do know is that when I came to my senses I was still lying on the massage table, the blindfold was off my eyes and my loving wife was leaning over my body resting her head on my shoulder. I could tell from the lack of noises in the house that we were alone. The four mysterious "hands" had departed.

Sensing my stirring Sandi looked up at, me kissed me softly on the lips and said with a proud smile, "Welcome home, Coop. I hope you enjoyed your 'very special' massage."

12