Four Is Not A Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, would you like to be with mother again?" I asked. He needed no second asking.

This time I took him to what we call "The spare bedroom." It is a room we reserve for visitors, and has the advantage of being furnished with a double bed. After this occasion this room was reserved for private sexual intimacy with the boys, except when we did in fact have visitors. Sex with my husband was generally reserved for the marriage bed until later when there was a new turn in the situation.

On this occasion with Steven, I began by getting him to undress me and I him. Like most men, he enjoyed this process, as my body was gradually exposed to him. I confess I was having a similar reaction myself as his young naked body gradually emerged, and his big shaft stood up.

"Lay me gently on the bed," I told him. He half carried me across to the bed and laid me down, then he came beside me. I pushed him onto his back and began to slowly massage his penis. I made sure he did not at this stage have an orgasm by stopping my stroking when I felt it approaching.

After a while I moved down to take his penis into my mouth. "Tell mother if you like this, darling," and I began to suck on the head. He did not need to spell out in words what he felt about this oral sex, he cried out, moaning with delight. Again, I did not let him ejaculate.

I gave him this delightful torment for some time, then ceasing, I got him to kneel on the floor while I sat on the edge of the bed. I drew my legs up so as to expose my vagina to him. He gazed with wonder, and I moved the outer lips apart to let him see the inner petals and entrance.

Drawing his hand to my opening I got him to extend one finger, and then said, "Put it in here, my love," and drew his finger into me, and commenced moving it in and out. I explained that this was part of the process for preparing a woman for full penetration.

I got him to add a second finger, then a third, then stopping him; I pulled open the little hood over my clitoris. I pointed out that this was an extremely sensitive part of a woman's genitals, and gently touching it could arouse her very powerfully. I got him to gently massage it, and while up to that point I had tried to remain objective, this stimulation finally drew me in and I began to scream.

Steven became frightened and stopped saying, "Am I hurting you mother?"

"No, darling. It's just the way I respond to what you are doing; it's so exquisite. But let me show you something else."

I opened the outer lips again and said, pointing to my opening, "How would you like to lick me in there?"

Steven looked doubtful, so I said, "You can try it, and if you don't like it, you can stop."

He agreed with this and began. He did not stop.

I directed him to my clitoris, asking him to lick there, which he did, seemingly with pleasure.

We were now both well and truly worked up, and I decided to put us out of our delightful misery.

Instructing Steven to get back on the bed, I made him lay on his back, and I came over him to let him enter me. We both came very quickly, and when we had done, we clung together for a while, then parted. It had been a very fresh and almost innocent coupling. Observing Steven during this time, I could see the wonder of it all for him.

For many young people their first sexual experiences, unless they are fortunate enough to have this with an older person, can be a fumbling, uncomfortable, depressing affair. I had now been able to give both my sons a captivating first time within a safe environment, in the sense that there would be no danger of disease or pregnancy.

That night in bed Gordon asked, "How's it been going?"

"Very well," I replied, "But when are you going to make a move?"

He laughed, and rolling me on to my back began kissing me. We had what might be called, "A happy hour."

Next day being Sunday, we went to church at ten o'clock. On our return, I prepared lunch, and as I did this Tom came into the kitchen.

"Would you like to come up to the spare room with me after lunch." I asked. Later, "Would you like to come up to the spare room with me," became our code for, "Would you like to have a sexual intercourse with me?"

My coupling with Tom that afternoon followed a similar pattern to the previous day's melding with Steven.

During the following weeks we seemed settle into a sort of pattern. The boys usually arrived home earlier than Gordon did, and one or the other of them, now emboldened, would invite me to the spare room. They gradually became very proficient lovers to the satisfaction of all concerned, especially me.

Fortunately Steven was inclined to be a morning person and Tom an afternoon person. Gordon continued to be the night shift. It did not always work out like this, but I found no great difficulty in accommodating them, until one afternoon.

Steven had not approached me that morning, and when the boys arrived home, they simultaneously asked if we could go to the spare room.

I laughed and said I had better take them both at once, but then the joke gave rise to an idea.

"How would both of you like to come to the spare room with me, and I'll show you something new?"

They looked at each other, then back at me.

"Why not," said Tom.

"Okay," chimed in Steven.

Entering the spare room, we stripped off.

"What you boys are going to do, is give me anal sex," I told them.

They stood silent. I gave a little laugh. "Well, you don't have to do it, but why not try it. If you don't care for it, you can stop."

As with the oral sex, they agreed to try.

They were both well and truly worked up, with fully extended sex organs. I was already thoroughly wet with anticipation. Never the less, I decided to put them through the full process.

I got Steven to lay on his back, and brought my vagina up to his mouth. "Lick and suck me there, darling," I asked. "And you, Tom, come and play with mother's breasts."

After a while I changed them around, so that Steven was sucking my nipples and Tom's tongue was in my vagina.

When I thought that enough of this play had taken place for the normal woman to be thoroughly aroused, I stopped them, then, leaning over the bed with my feet on the floor, I exposed my anus to them.

"What I want you to do, " I said, "Is to take some of the fluid from my vagina, and spread round and just inside my anus."

Tom was the first to try this, then Steven. Gordon had long ago opened up my anus, so in fact there was no need for any special preparations, but thinking of what might be their first time with women in the future, I went through the process.

"Steven," I said, "I want you to put one finger into my anus, the push it gently right in."

He did this, and then I instructed him to try two fingers, then three. I got Tom to do the same, then I said, "Tom, I want you to place the head of your penis against my anus, and when I tell you to, push into me. I had chosen Tom to be first as he had the smaller organ and I wanted to be as open as possible to receive Steven.

At my word Tom took hold of my hips and pushed into me. Being used to Gordon's penis, I felt no discomfort.

"How does it feel," I queried.

"It's very tight, mother," he gasped.

"Just move up and down as you do in my vagina until you come," I instructed.

He began the movement and soon was spurting into me.

I was now not only wet with my own fluids, but Tom's sperm, so I invited Steven to enter me.

Having seen what Tom had done, he began the process of pushing right in, and his extra size did make me writhe. I tried not to show my discomfort, and as Steven's penis gradually opened me wider, the pain soon diminished. After a couple of minutes, he too spouted into me.

After he withdrew we all lay on the bed, and I asked, "Well, what did you think of that?"

Tom was enthusiastic. "It was great, mother. Can we do it again some time?"

"Of course," I replied.

Steven was not so enthusiastic. He said he much preferred vaginal or oral sex, but the anal sex was okay.

It was this event which brought about the next change in our sexual arrangements. From that time on the boys often came to the spare room together, and we devised ways for them to enjoy me simultaneously.

One of our favourites was for me to lie on my side. Steven would lie in front of me and I placed one leg over him and he entered my vagina, while Tom would enter my anus. This proved quite exhilarating for all of us. I thought, "How many women dream of being taken like this by two virile young men, and here am I actually having it happen to me.

Gordon was, of course, aware that I was now often taking the boys together, so one night after we had made love, I said to him, "How long are you going to hold off, you grumpy old man?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, when are you going to make it a foursome?" You come along with me and the boys and join in the fun."

"Won't the boys object?" he asked.

"Of course they won't. And after all, they have every reason to be grateful to you. You were the one who really got this whole thing going. So enjoy."

The upshot was that after some discussion with the boys, they happily agreed that their father should join in.

The outcome has been some uproarious times, with bodies tangled round each other, while one of the gives me anal sex, another vaginal sex, and I strive to give oral sex to the third.

We have devised a number of games, including one we call "Rape." In this I am tied spread-eagled on the bed, then my three wicked boys take it in turn to stimulate me to the point of beginning my climax, then stop. This goes on while I scream and beg them to finish me, then, after much pleading they take me in turns, each giving me a delicious orgasm.

One interesting thing I have noticed is that Gordon loves to watch as the boys enjoy me. I sometimes suspect he set this whole thing up just so he could watch me coupling with them. If he did, then bless him, because it had given my boys and me some superb times.

We still have sexual intercourse on a one to one basis, but when we are all together, and there are three men and one woman pouring out their love, four is not a crowd.

12