Four Play

Story Info
A night out turns wild.
1.3k words
3.6
44.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stumbled out of the bar, after a pretty heavy night of drinking, four men in leather masks accosted us. One grabbed my girlfriend and put a gun to her head, the another one linked his arm in mine, pressing a gun to my ribs and hissed, "don't do anything stupid, or you'll wear her brains all over your nice leather jacket."

They led us to a car parked in an alley and shoved my girlfriend in the back. The guy holding on to me jerked my arms behind my back, snapped handcuffs on my wrists and opened the boot of the car gesturing for me to get in.

"Can't we discuss this?" I asked, "if it's money you want, take me to an ATM and I'll get you whatever you need."

"Shut up and get in."

"Look, let's be reasonable, I'm sure we can work this out..." I tried again.

He pulled me to him by the front of my shirt almost lifting me off the ground and put the gun to my head, "Get in or I'll shoot you, your choice."

I thought about trying to run, but then I saw my girlfriend's face peering at me through the back window of the car and decided to play along. I got into the boot, he closed the lid and the car started to move.

As I lay in the boot I remembered reading about cars now having safety releases built into them but in the dim light I couldn't really see any, and with my arms pinned underneath me I wouldn't have been able to pull them anyway.

I kicked the boot lid with my feet, trying to force it open. After a few minutes of that the car stopped, the lid opened, the light popped on and one of the masked figures leaned in, "you were warned" was all he said, then he produced a syringe and jabbed it into my neck. A warm sensation burned in my veins, my vision dimmed, and I lost consciousness.

When I came to I was in considerable pain, my arms felt like they were being pulled from their sockets, I looked up to find that my wrists were lashed to a metal rod hanging on a chain from a hook in the ceiling, and I was dangling about 8 centimetres off the ground.

By twisting my body I was able to rotate around and take in my surroundings. It appeared to be a cellar, there were no windows and the room was bare save a table and some wooden chairs. The only light was a single uncovered bulb.

A few minutes later the door opened, the four men came in pulling my girlfriend along with them, she had a ball gag in her mouth, and she looked at me with her eyes wide. They sat her in a chair and tied her hands and feet to it.

The biggest of the four approached me with a large knife in his hand, "Good morning sunshine," he cooed at me, "did you have a nice nap?"

"What's going on here?" I demanded, "Why are you doing this? Who are you?"

He looked at his friends, then back at me, the mask only revealed his eyes and mouth, by the grin he wore, I could see that I wasn't going to like the answer.

"Oh, you'll see," he chuckled and slid the flat edge of the knife along my cheek. Then he took the business end of the blade and sliced my shirt off in a few deft strokes, the shreds falling on the floor under my feet. As he did the same thing to my jeans something was niggling at me, his voice sounded familiar, but given the circumstances I couldn't quite pin it down.

He gestured to one of the others and I was lowered to the floor. My shoulders popped as my weight was shifted to my feet and my arms settled into a dull throb. As the bar was unhooked from the ceiling I swung out with it and hit the bigger of the two men in the face with it, knocking him to the ground. The other three came running, I was tackled then each of them took a limb lifted me up and I was thrown face down on the table. Then my ankles secured to the legs with chains, the bar was hooked to the other end of the table.

One of them came up behind me and started fingering my ass stretching in out and adding what I guess was lube into it. Another got on the table in front of me unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock and started whacking it against my face. He scooted closer and grabbed me by the hair, "open your mouth" he commanded.

When I didn't, he nodded to someone out of my field of vision and I heard a loud slap and my girlfriend whimpered, I couldn't see her but it sounded like she was in pain. He turned back to me, "that was only a taste of what we'll do to her if you aren't a good boy."

I opened my mouth and he jammed his cock into it, it felt like it was all the way into my stomach and I fought the urge to gag as he used his grip on my hair to raise and lower my head on him.

At the same time another of my captors came up behind me and tore his way into my ass, had I not had a cock in my mouth I would have screamed from the pain. Instead I clenched my fists and closed my eyes trying to will myself to leave my body.

It didn't work.

I felt every thrust in as if it were the first and each withdrawal rasped my entrails and made me feel like I was being slowly turned inside out.

The cock in my mouth was withdrawn and I was hit in the face with the cum that shot from it. I panted trying to catch my breath but wouldn't give them the satisfaction of making any noise at their efforts. Soon another cock was shoved down my throat and another replaced the man fucking me, this one was even larger than the first. Just when I thought I couldn't stretch out more he proved me wrong. Each time he rammed me the table hit me in the chest knocking me forward onto the cock in my mouth. This kept up for what felt like an eternity until he pulled out and came on my back.

After each one of them had a turn at me they stopped. I was untied and pulled to a standing position. My arms were freed from the bar, and one of them gestured for me to follow him. By this time I was so detached that they could have told me to eat glass and I would have. Instead I was led into a room with a tub/shower in one corner.

"Lay down," one of them commanded.

I climbed into the tub and lay down. The four of them proceeded to piss on their hot streams felt like they were burning my skin as they laughed. After they were finished they zipped up and started to leave the room, one of them tossed a bar of soap my way, "get cleaned up and then come back out," he said shutting the door behind him.

After I was done washing up I found a robe hanging on the back of the door, put it on and started to leave the washroom. As I opened the door I heard, "Happy birthday!" and saw a cake with 30 candles on it and my four best friends standing there grinning widely with my girlfriend.

I walked over to my girlfriend kissed her and then blew out the candles, "Thank you for the wonderful birthday present! Just wait until your birthday," I smiled, "I think you'll like what I am going to get for you."