Four Play Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt taking the clue, turned to give Jim a long deep kiss. When they separated he said, "Tough job but someone's gotta do it." Jim tried and failed miserably to look serious as he answered, "Yeah and it's good that you are tough enough." Jim pushed Matt down on the bed, onto his back and bent to take Matt's stiff cock into his mouth for a few wet bobs.

"Whoa bro, keep that up and we'll be over before we start." Jim looked innocent and said, "Well it had to get slicked up, didn't it?" Matt just groaned and looked at Tara. "OK, ready darlin'?"

"More than ready love!" She tuned to Jasmine and said, "OK sweetie, I am gonna sit on Matt's lovely little spike over there."

"Who you callin' little?" Matt chimed in.

"You, you monster."

"Well if you are gonna be that way about it."

"Oh just shut up and fuck me." Tara said grinning as she put her leg over Matt and raised herself up to position his cock into her entrance. She sat, all at once, taking Matt completely into herself in one go. They both gasped in pleasure as she ground herself against him, and let herself fall forward mashing her breasts into his chest, landing in a kiss.

When they finished the kiss, she looked at Jasmine over her shoulder. "Now Jasmine, you get doggy, climb up between our legs and work that Smurf cock into my ass please."

"Well since you said please." Jasmine smiled and got into position, giggling, then placed the head of the dildo to Tara's asshole. She started to gently push and was rewarded as Tara opened easily to accommodate the toy. It slid in easily to Tara's mews and moans.

"Now you and Matt work out the rhythm, I'm just here for the ride. OK Jim, feed me please! I've been wanting more of your beautiful meat on my tongue since you got here, stick it in! Please!"

Jim got up on his knees, placing one on each side of Matt's head and slipped about half of his throbbing hardon into Tara's open and waiting mouth. She wrapped her lips around Jim's shaft and started to sloppily suck and slurp, his cock was soon glistening with saliva and more was running down Tara's chin, where Matt leaned up to lick it off and to lap at Jim's dangling balls.

At the other end, Jasmine and Matt were already working out a pattern. They initially started trying to alternate, but ended up synchronizing, both plunging into and withdrawing from Tara's holes simultaneously. It worked for all of them. The base of the dildo pressed against Matt's balls as he thrust upward into Tara and the pressure went right through Jasmine, stimulating both her clit and the walls of her pussy as she ground down. The combination worked even better on Tara who was humming and mewing around Jim's cock as he began to feed himself ever more deeply into Tara's throat. The angle was perfect. With Tara's head tipped up to Jim, it put her throat in an almost a perfectly straight line with her mouth and it allowed her to take Jim's entire length with relative ease. She pulled down on the back of her tongue, swallowing to open her throat wider and without even gagging, Jim slid right in all the way and his body touched her lips. She slipped her tongue out under Jim's shaft and met Matt's tongue already at Jim's balls. Their tongues caressed each other as they enjoyed Jim together with their mouths. Jasmine reached forward and grabbed onto Jim's hips, both supporting herself and pulling Jim into Tara even more, contributing to the face fucking he was giving the almost delirious and slurping Tara.

But Tara's attention was definitely divided. Jasmine and Matt were doing their part on Tara's other parts. Matt was steadily increasing the speed and power of his thrusts. Jasmine was matching him stroke for stroke and Tara felt like she was getting pounded in the best way imaginable. She felt completely filled from all directions by the two real cocks and the artificial one as well.

TP, Triple penetration, Airtight, All-holes-filed, whatever you called it, was a mind altering experience. Stimulation came from everywhere. Jasmine, sliding in and out of her ass was creating a tingle that went from her stretched rosebud to her belly. Matt's cock was creating a storm from her clit and pussy to her nipples, which were as hard as little pebbles and dragging across Matt's chest as the two of them writhed in their coupling. Jim just topped it. The feeling of his smooth wet cock on her lips and in her throat brought the rest her body into the experience. Every part of her was involved..

They were all totally wrapped into it, each giving and receiving in copious amounts, no holding back. Each of them experiencing the kind of joining, sharing and intense feeling and stimulation that only this kind of experience could bring. Each of them in body contact, sexual contact or both with all of the others. On every in-stroke and grind as Jasmine bottomed against Tara's upturned ass cheeks, the toy pressed against her clit. As she withdrew, it hit her G-Spot inside. The tension was building in her body and she felt the undeniable signs of her orgasm approaching. Matt was practically buried under the two girls, but it felt great. Tara's chest mashed to his, their groins pounding and grinding together his cock stroking in and out of his wife's perfect pussy. Jasmine on top, the toy slapping his balls at every stroke and he could feel the dildo riding along with his cock inside Tara, so it was almost like getting stroked by hand running up and down his member as he reamed Tara. It was incredible! Jim's balls hung right over his face and as he watched Jim's cock disappear into Tara's mouth, the outline of the head visible as a bulge in her throat, he again lapped at that soft sack and licked his way up where Tara's lips met Jim's shaft. When she backed of for a breath, seemingly after not having taken one forever, they gave each other a quick kiss and a lick before she dove back onto the spit slicked, dripping shaft in front of her, once again taking it to the hilt, her nose tickled by Jim's neatly trimmed pubic hair. Jim, in ecstasy, his cock down Tara's throat his balls on Matt's tongue, looked over the top of the pile of bodies just a Jasmine looked up as well, their eyes locked. A smile on their faces, lust in their eyes, they both leaned toward each other and gave each other a kiss that practically left steam rising from their lips.

"Yeah?"

"Oh Yeah!"

Their smiles lit up even farther, their faces almost glowed as they gazed into each other's eyes with love along with the lust.

Tara's sudden groan, louder than she had been brought them back to the moment.

"Oh fuuuuuuck, this is sooooooo good and I am soooo gonna cum, everywhere, all at once!" Her mouth went back onto Jim with redoubled efforts to bring him along with her.

"Me too!" From Matt, partially muffled by Jim's balls covering his mouth, the vibrations of Matt speaking, on top of Tara's serious intent to push him over, did that little bit more and he ground into Tara's mouth saying, "I'm there." Jasmine just managed to grunt, "God yes!"

Then the world pretty much turned upside down for all of them, all together.

Jim had enough conscious thought left to pull back so that only the head of his swollen cock remained in Tara's mouth so his cum wouldn't choke her, and let loose a torrent of semen across her tongue, filling her mouth as she kept sucking on him like she was nursing on his tool to save her life. Matt grunted like a crazed bull and let go into Tara's pussy with his own streams of hot goo, panting and shaking, but keeping up his pounding stroke as his seed lubed their connection even more. It sounded like sloshing as Tara met him back, hump for hump. Jasmine, her tongue still in Jim's mouth, felt everyone begin to spasm, ground into Tara, held it with everything she was worth, and fell over the edge with them. Screaming into Jim's mouth, her orgasm arrived like an earthquake. She started to fall forward, her tits pressing Tara's back, her mouth slipping off of Jim's and her pussy feeling like it was being struck by lighting with each of Matt's thrusts bouncing them both..

And Tara was in the middle of it all. She felt Jim hose her mouth, registering the hot creamy texture and sweet/salty taste. She felt Matt hose her deep inside, the twitches and warmth as well as his sounds telling her that he had let go. His powerful strokes continued, even speeding up in depth and speed. Jasmine's last push and grind was the final tick. Her climax started deep within her. Her ass, clit, nipples and G-Spot all seemed connected by electricity and then the sparks flew.

Her mouth fell open and the mouthful of cum she had been holding ran down her tongue and into Matt's open mouth. At the first drop, he opened wider and stuck out his tongue as his own orgasm threatened to cost him any control that he sill had. But, he even managed to raise his head to make sure that he caught every drop leaking out of Tara's mouth around Jim's still squirting cock.

Tara squirmed and writhed as her orgasm continued to wash over her. Her ass clenched on the dildo still buried in her, stuffed in to its hilt, sending reverberations bouncing around her body and smashing into the ones coming from her buzzing clit spurred on by Matt's cock still hammering her pussy and his pubes slapping her mound. She thought she might never come back from the lost-in-space feeling, and right then, she didn't care one bit.

As their orgasms slowly subsided, Jasmine fell fully on Tara's back and Jim leaned forward over Jasmine's back as the lay there panting in a stack of sweating, gooey, dripping bodies four high.

After a few minutes Matt realized that he needed to get out from all of the weight, even as good as it felt. He lightly bit Jim's balls to remind him that he was on the bottom and Jim sighed and chuckled softly as he started to untangle and lean back on his knees to take his weight off of Jasmine and the pile. Jasmine looked at Jim quizzically.

"Matt just bit my balls to remind me he is down there, I figured we should let him get out from underneath all of us considering how good he's been."

They both laughed when they heard Matt's "Mmmm Hmmm," from underneath them, and Jasmine started to lean back on her knees as well, peeling herself off of Tara and starting to withdraw the toy still buried deep in Tara's ass.

As Jasmine moved, Tara suddenly started shaking. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh! My! Fucking! God! I'm coming again, shove it back in quick!"

Jasmine, still on her knees, put her hands on Tara's shoulders and pushed the toy all the way back in and ground it into the blonde girl's ass. Tara yelped and breathed, "Yes, yes, yessssss." as the aftershock orgasm overtook her. Both guys wrapped their arms around both of the women and held them as Jasmine rode Tara through her bonus cum.

When Tara subsided she just fell flat on Matt's chest and Jasmine managed to pull herself out of Tara, almost sending her right back in into another climax. Jasmine leaned over the panting, shaking girl and kissed her on her neck which started Tara trembling all over again.

"Fuck, wow, just give me a second for the short circuits to stop... Holy shit! That was amazing. Th.. the.. thanks all of you!"

"Well it wasn't too bad for us either," Jim said then smirked, giving Tara a hug, still on top of the supine, but now breathing much more easily, Matt.

"Well that's good to know." Tara was starting to regain her breath, composure and sense of humor as her body slowly started to calm. Amid a tangle of arms and legs, she rolled off of Matt and sprawled next to him, one leg over his and one arm over his chest as she lay there naked, glistening and pink from all of the exertion. Jim and Jasmine, still kneeling at heads and feet, stretched out beside the lounging pair and cuddled up to them so they looked like four sardines in a can.

"So, Jasmine, did ya like having a cock? You certainly did a good job using it!"

"Aww thanks! It was fun, definitely a repeat, besides I think somehow it might be even more fun doing these cute guys too."

Jim said, "Promise?" and Matt started to roll over until Tara swatted himo n his ass and said, "Not just yet, big boy, let's cool below boiling for a minute."

"Now that is something I am not sure I ever heard before, Tara saying 'wait.' Woohoo! I think we just fucked her into submission!" Matt raised his hands to both Jasmine and Jim to give them high fives while Tara rolled her eyes and batted at their hands.

"Seriously, that was beyond awesome guys, and Jasmine, wow, you were the gold star on top!"

Jasmine blushed and moved over to kiss Tara, the guys sandwiching them from the outside, wrapping the four of them in a huge hug.

They lay there in comfortable, companionable silence, catching their collective breath and cooling off. Hands rested on each other and gentle strokes were traded and shared.

"Damn, I d not want to move, but if I don't get up and pee soon, we are going to have a big problem."

"Sorry, but I can't help you with that, baby.. Well I can give you a shove toward the edge of the bed."

"Oh, all right, 1... 2... 3..," and Tara slid herself out of the pile and dropped her feet over the edge of the bed.

"OK, me too." Jasmine followed suit and padded toward the bathroom following Tara. "May I come in, or should I wait outside?"

"Oh, Jasmine, we're way past that now, c'mon in." Jasmine walked in grinning sheepishly, "Well I figured, but I didn't want to assume."

"No worries lover, c'mere and give me a hug. " As Tara sat peeing, Jasmine stepped in between her legs and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Tara nestled her face in between Jasmine's breasts and gave her cleavage a kiss. "Mmmmm, that feels nice."

"There they go again." Matt said from the doorway, the girls looked over to see both Matt and Jim also in line.

"Welllll, I can think of worse ideas," Tara countered, somewhat muffled by the brunette's large breasts.

"Only you, love, could be thinking that this soon after what we just did."

"Guilty!" Tara shot back, grinning, then yawned hugely. "Bu I see you point. Next!" Tara stood and Jasmine took her place. The guys advanced father into the small room and stood comfortably, one on each side of Tara with an arm around her.

When Jasmine finished and stood, Matt walked over to the toilet and took aim. Both of the girls giggled and Jasmine said, "I still get a kick out of watching a guy pee, in fact.." she walked over to Matt and gently grasped his now flaccid dick and started to aim it into the bowl.

"Jim, you never said she was a would-be firewoman." Matt chuckled and groaned a bit as Jasmine continued to play with him as he peed.

"Yeah, you never know who is going to be a pervert, do you?"

Jasmine stuck out her tongue at Jim amid the laughter and giggles. Jim got his turn, with Jasmine again taking a hand in the operation, Tara looking over the scene with a content smile on her still flushed features.

They all wandered back out into the bedroom and found the drinks scattered around on various surfaces.

As the all started to drink, Jim halted them by saying, "Well it isn't the champagne from before, but here's to us and the start, I hope, of something truly wonderful between all of us."

They all lit up in smiles and clinked an assortment of glasses, from Matt's now warm beer, to Jasmine's also warm, used-to-be-iced tea and drank deeply feeling the closeness and love flowing between them.

"I know it's still a bit early, but I think all of us are ready to crash after today and tonight, but I'd like all of us to stay together. Do you think we can manage to get any rest with all four of us in here?"

"Well four in a king bed isn't too tight and I think we can wait until morning for any more 'excitement'."

"Sold! Last one in bed may end up on the floor."

The four of them all made a circuit of exchanging hugs and kisses, then climbed back into the bed, figuring out the knotted covers and the sleeping order. Like earlier, they ended up with the two girls in the middle, with Jim on the outside of Jasmine and Matt on the outside of Tara, the girls claiming that if they were on the outside of the two big men, they'd end up pushed to the floor. The guys arguing, mostly jut for argument's sake, that the girls just wanted to be inside the sandwich. Tara and Jasmine just grinned.

After another round of hugs and kisses, the guys crawling over the girls to get to each other, they all managed to snuggle down and within a few minutes all fell into a happy, sticky sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jasmine opened her eyes, this room really was getting familiar. So were the two others, besides Jim, sprawled in the king sized bed the four of them had slept in. Together. As a foursome. After having some of the most earth shaking sex she'd ever had. To be honest with herself, Jasmine had to admit that pretty much all of the earth shaking sex she'd ever had was in this house, with one or more of these three people. One or more.

A few days ago, Jasmine had been happily going along, expecting to marry Jim and expecting that they would have a happy, conventional life. Then they came to see Jim's oldest friends, Tara - the tall, beautiful, short haired blonde with the sunny personality and the quick smile - who was always planning something; and Matt - a just slightly larger, slightly more sandy haired, and - a more than slightly less serious version of Jim. It had been quite a visit!

From the very first moment, she had felt completely comfortable with Tara and Matt, almost as comfortable as she was with Jim. Now, after this short time it really wasn't merely 'almost' any more. They had shared such intimacy and closeness with no boundaries, and no friction. It was amazing.

Intimacy. Amazing. Jasmine had never really thought about having sex with another woman, sure she had thought other women attractive, and had admired their sexy bodies. But that had been as far as it had gone. Now, she'd happily turn over and kiss the girl snuggled up to her back. And that was just before more kissing, touching, licking and well so many other things, that just imagining them had her nipples quickening and her lower parts tingling and dampening. Yes, sex with another woman was now on the menu, permanently.

But it was fine. Because not only was it OK with Jim that she enjoyed Tara's attentions and affection, he was happy about it. He was also happy about her having sex with Matt. But then again, he was happy having sex with Matt too! And here it came again, she was happy that Jim and Matt enjoyed sex with each other too. Wow. Even more than her not imagining having sex with another woman, Jim having sex with another man had never even crossed her mind. But he did! They did. It was hot... So hot. So natural, so right for them, as it had been for her and Tara and as it had been for all four of them together.

All four of them together, and not just for sex. For everything, they were inviting her to be part of their future, their lives, their love.

She had been thinking about it, leaning toward it, but now it just hit her. She had decided, she wanted in. She wanted to be part of what they had, in the way they had it. Sharing everything with each other. He heart soared, and her body tingled. It felt right. For her.

Carefully and slowly, Jasmine managed to squirm her way out of the bed, without waking Tara, who was practically pillowed on her or the guys, both half hanging off the edges of the bed. She wondered if they made beds larger than king size and had to stifle a giggle at the thought. Once out of the sleeping pile, she tiptoed to the kitchen and quietly began to make coffee and put together breakfast for when the others awoke.

She was sitting at the table, daydreaming, coffee at her elbow the paper ignored, when the three of them, still more asleep than awake, stumbled into the kitchen smiling and saying good mornings.