Four Queens Ch. 03

Story Info
A Second Wife to Punish, Train and Play With.
5k words
4.39
38.8k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers

It would really help me out, if you guys could give me some feedback, however, good or bad it may be. So please comment and rate! This is the third part in a series that I began over a year ago, Thanks for reading!

*****

I enjoyed my evenings with Natasha. Every evening, when I came home, I found her on her knees, with her legs spread wide, and her beautiful tits thrusting out. Over the first few days, I had to punish her because she didn't blow me very well. I often beat her ass and tits, and occasionally her pussy with the riding crop and the flogger. Very quickly, however, her blowjob improved dramatically, and I found myself very satisfied with her progress. She was wonderfully submissive - all she cared about seemed to be my pleasure. She spent her days cleaning and shopping for sexy lingerie and clothes. Every day, I came home to her dressed either in very sexy underwear, or dresses and skirts so hot that I needed to fuck her almost immediately. Natasha herself enjoyed dressing up, always perfectly doing her make up. Every evening, she was a vision of beauty at the end of a long day.

However, in all this time, I had been contacted by several other families as well. They knew I was already married, and their daughters could never have the honour of being my first wife. I was excited by this prospect, because it meant that these girls would have done much worse that Natasha, who was just guilty of the simple pleasures of masturbation. I met with the father of one such girl called Sophia. She was twenty years old, and from her photographs looked mesmerisingly beautiful. Her father offered me a huge dowry in exchange for marrying his daughter. When I enquired about what she had done, her blushed and said that he could not speak of it. He said that my uncle had spoken about my interest in girls that my countrymen would not accept, and would be prepared to do anything to do anything to have his daughter married to me. I accepted his offer, and the huge dowry, to become the owner of Sophia. Once again, my conditions remained the same, that she was not to contact home for the subsequent year while I trained her to be a suitable wife.

Her father agreed without thinking for a second, and after much pomp and splendour, Sophia and I were married. I had not yet met my bride, and the first time we met alone was in our wedding chamber. To my surprise, Sophia was extremely cold. She did not even want to talk, forget about making love. I decided to be gracious and give her this one night; after all, this was a new house and a new environment. However, I was deeply disappointed.

In the next few days, Sophia remained exceedingly haughty and arrogant. She ignored me when I tried to speak with her. She simply looked away blankly. I wondered what she had done - for she was exceedingly beautiful. She was tall, with long, jet black hair that came upto her breasts, soft brown eyes, and a body that could bring a dead man back to life. Even her conservative clothing hugged her breasts and hips provocatively, and slowly I lost patience with her.

I strode into her room one evening, armed with my riding crop. Natasha accompanied me as well. Natasha wore a skimpy black and white cowl mini dress, with a pair of high heels, causing her shapely ass to stick out obscenely, almost begging to be smacked, and her lovely back to be exposed completely. Of course, she was allowed no underwear with her outfit. When I first saw her, I could not resist. I kissed her deeply, running my hands over her breasts, and slowly lifting her dress, to play with her pussy. Her sex was soon drenched, and her nipples magnificently erect. I remembered what the objective of the night was though, and discovered my self restraint. I could tell that Natasha was disappointed, to not be fucked at that very moment. Little did she know that I intended to use her as a tool to show Sophia how I expected my wives to behave!

As I entered Sophia's room, I said, " I have been more than patient with you, Sophia. Not only do you remain to be arrogant, you refuse to join us at meal times, do not perform any duties expected from a wife, and continually disrespect me. This is your last warning. Mend your ways, and be prepared to serve me. If not, the consequences shall be dire."

Sophia simply continued to stare into space. She did not seem to care at all. I decided I had had enough. I grabbed her hair, and gave her a hard slap across her face. That immediately got her attention. She looked at me with a mixture of fear and contempt in her eyes.

"I am your Master, as you well know." I said. "Your father has been waiting to get rid of you, and from the way you behave, for good reason. You are already in a lot of trouble. Unless you want to make it worse, I suggest you go with Natasha, and get out of the rags you are wearing. Present yourself appropriately to me. If, however, this is unacceptable to you, a one way trip back to your father's house can be easily arranged. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to see you, though. From what I could gather, your past sins seem to be very grave."

She stared at me, but slowly heard the wisdom in my words. Slowly she got off the bed and walked towards Natasha.

"Teach her what I have taught you." I said to Natasha."I expect her to behave in the proper manner when she stands here again. I am giving the two of you 90 minutes. Make sure she understands what the duties of my wives are when you stand before me again, or you too shall be punished. Leave now, your time starts immediately."

Both of them left the room hurriedly. I knew that Sophia was not one to listen, and there was no way that Natasha could train her in just ninety minutes. But I had been very soft with Natasha lately, and maybe a proper punishment was called for, just to remind her of her place. I busied myself with thoughts of their punishment, and before I knew it, the stipulated time had passed. Very well, I thought, more excuses to crack the crop on their fair skin. Natasha and Sophia walked in almost twenty minutes late, but I was blown away by the way Sophia looked. She wore her black hair open, gently tumbling over her shoulders. Her make up was light, and simply served to accentuate her tremendous natural beauty. She wore a purple corset dress, that displayed her ample bosom, and extended to the middle of her thighs. She looked down, embarrassed, and as I stood gazing at the two girls, I wondered what I had done to deserve these beauties, to use and abuse according to my will. My anger almost melted, but I steeled myself. Time to test Natasha's teaching and Sophia's willingness to learn. I had them stand in the centre of the room, and positioned myself behind them.

"Both of you sluts, get into position one immediately."

Natasha promptly dropped to her knees, spreading her legs very wide, causing her dress to ride up considerably. She arched her back slightly, thrusting her beautiful ass and breasts outwards. Sophia followed her lead as well, however much more slowly, and with a lot more attitude. Her posture wasn't sexy at all. She was going to need some good punishment.

SMACK.

From behind, I delivered a stinging blow of the crop to the lower part of Natasha's ass. She was caught completely unawares, not expecting to be punished as she had followed my instructions, and screamed in pain. She did, to her credit, stay in position.

"Your student has not performed well, Natasha, and you must take some of the blame for it."

SMACK.

Another blow to her exposed back.

SMACK.SMACK.

One to each of her ass cheeks, partially covered by her dress.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

i alternated strokes between her ass and her back. I wasn't holding back at all, giving her some truly hard strokes.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Sophia?" I asked, with a wicked smile on my face.

Sophia seemed truly frightened now. All her airs had suddenly disappeared.

Lifting Natasha's dress, I gave her two more strokes on her naked ass. There were some nice red marks appearing on her ass. Natasha was breathing heavily, almost in tears.

I slowly moved towards Sophia, from behind, running my crop over her back and her ass. I could feel her panties, and ordered her to remove them. Sophia complied in seconds, not wanting to aggravate me any further. She then kneeled before me in position, but the same as before. I had gone much slower with Natasha, but Sophia annoyed me. She didn't deserve to be treated with respect.

"Take your dress off, slut." I said coldly.

Sophia stood up and obeyed, looking down the whole time. She put her hands over her breasts and her sex, too embarrassed to show them to me.

"Get into position one immediately."

Once again she kneeled down, but didn't spread her legs wide at all. I lost my patience. From behind, I swung the crop hard into her ass, and was rewarded by her scream. I felt my cock bulge. Sophia fell onto the floor, never having experienced pain of this sort before.

"Get up, slut. I warned you. It's only after you experience the whip that you learn to obey. Very well then, I will make it a point to drive the message home as hard as I can. Get back into position immediately. Before we consummate this marriage, I'm going to make sure that your body is a shade of bright red. You are going to receive ten strokes each on your ass, pussy, and tits. I want a slut like you to understand her place. After that, I will fuck your sore pussy. And Natasha, since you haven't done a great job teaching, you are going to receive a pussy whipping yourself. Your ass will be spared as you were already punished there."

Natasha shot me a look of pure dread. She remembered the last time I whipped her pussy. Time to relive those memories.

I pulled Sophia back to her knees. I whipped her hard on her inner thigh. "Spread your legs for me, slut." She spread her legs wide, but not as wide as she could. Two more strokes in quick succession, a little closer to her cunt, and she got the point. Her thighs were already turning to an angry shade of red. Her tits, however, were not displayed, and just as I had done with Natasha, I stood in front of her and pinched her nipples, pulling them forward. Sophia seemed to understand this language a lot quicker, and even once I left her nipples, her tits thrust forward proudly. How I waited to whip those nipples.

"Very well, we will begin with your ass. You will not break position, unless you want me to start over. Feel free to scream, as this is going to hurt."

SMACKK.

My first stroke landed on her right cheek, drawing a howl of pain from her.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Three quick strokes over the upper, middle and lower right cheek. She was almost breaking position after the fourth, so I waited for a second. Just as she recovered,

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Three on the left side in the same pattern. I could hear her sobbing now.

SMACKKKKKK.

I gave her one harder than the previous ones. She screamed in agony, and was an inch away from breaking position.

SMACKKKKK. SMACKKKK.

One more on each cheek, just as hard as the previous one, and before the last one, she brought her hand in between to deflect the stroke.

"Well well well, it seems that you would like to be given ten more. I'd be happy to oblige, get back in position."

"Please, Sir, I can't take any more on my ass! I'm sorry, I never should have behaved like that. I will be the best wife I possibly can be from now on, Sir! Please, please forgive me, I'll do anything!"

"I'm Sorry, that's out of the question. However, if you are able to count out the strokes on your pussy, while begging for them, and without breaking that position, I may consider forgiving you. However, first I must punish your tits."

She looked at me, imploringly, but I ignored her. Standing in front of her, I cracked the crop down on her right breast. For a second, she didn't respond, but then she yelled much louder than before, her young breast never experiencing this kind of pain before.

"ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, unable to believe how much it hurt her tender tits. Without further ado, I brought the crop down on her left breast in a similar fashion.

She cried out in agony.

"Are you going to be an obedient slut now, Sophia?" I asked, mockingly.

"YES, YES, PLEASE SIR, ANYTHING TO STOP THIS PAIN. I'LL DO ANYTHING. PLEASE STOP WHIPPING ME, SIR." she replied, gasping and sobbing.

"That's not going to happen, slut. However, I am a little tired. So we're going to play a little game. Natasha, you will be giving Sophia the next eight strokes. You yourself are going to receive five strokes on your bare cunt. If I find the lash is inadequate, you will be given an extra lash on your pussy, and that stroke will not be counted for Sophia as well. Come over here, and take over. Remember, holding back will get only the two of you in trouble."

Natasha unsurely walked towards me, and took the crop in her hands. I could see just a hint of her red ass below her dress. She looked regretfully at Sophia, and swung hard, connecting perfectly with her right nipple. Sophia howled in pain, and Natasha looked at me expectantly.

I nodded approvingly. Natasha then swung in quick succession, delivering six more blows, three to each breast. I figured she was trying to end Sophia's ordeal quickly. On the last one, however, she didn't swing as hard, and I noticed.

"You will get one more to your spread pussy, Natasha" I said softly. "Repeat the stroke."

Natasha, with tearful eyes, smacked Sophia's across both her breasts, drawing her loudest scream yet. Good to see my wives getting along, I wickedly thought.

Sophia was sobbing, her breasts heaving, with some angry red marks all over them.

"Do you understand, now, the price of disobedience in this house?" I asked, walking up to her. "Remember it well, and do not give me a cause to punish you. However, we have the last segment of today's punishment left. Natasha will receive six strokes of the crop on her pussy, and Sophia, you will get ten. Sophia, you will have to beg me for each stroke, convince me that you want it, then you will have to count it, and thank me for it. If you cannot do these things, that stroke will not be counted. Or, you can take ten more strokes on your ass, and you can have the strokes on your pussy like the others. No need to count. What's it going to be? Ten on your cunt or ten on your cunt and ass each? Choose quickly, or you will have both. And watch closely as Natasha blows me. Tomorrow, it will be your turn. Natasha, you get in position."

Natasha dropped to her knees. I unzipped my pants, freeing my raging cock. Natasha knew what she had to do, and took my cock into her mouth. I knew she was getting better, but this time she took it to the next level. I had never felt so good in her mouth before. She had never moved her tongue in this way before, frantically, begging to please me. And she looked so damn sexy, with her back exposed, and her dress in disarray, riding up over her bare ass cheeks. Maybe I should whip her cunt after every blowjob, I thought to myself. Really brings out the best in her. I was getting so close to an orgasm that I pulled out.

"That was excellent, Natasha. You're doing so well. Now turn around, and put your face on the floor. Stick your ass high into the air, and arch your back. This is position two. Legs wide, face down, ass up. Sophia, you better watch and learn now itself, if you don't want a punishment later. What have you decided?"

"I...I think I'll count sir," she meekly replied.

"Not only count, you will have to beg, count and thank me. Very well then, you get into position two as well."

As I watched, both girls got on the floor, spreading their legs and lifting their asses into the air. Sophia was naked, and this position immediately gave me a delicious view of her pussy. Natasha was still in her dress, so I pulled it up to her waist. I stood back and admired my wives. Both had smooth, shaved pussies, that were held partly open because of their spread legs. Their cunts stood out from the red welts over their asses, begging to be coloured by the same brush. I couldn't wait. However, once again it seemed like Natasha was putting more effort into the position that Sophia was. That could be remedied easily.

SMACKKKK. A harsh stroke on Sophia's ass broke the silence.

"Spread wider, I want your cunt to be open. Lift that ass into the air."

She quickly did so, spreading her legs wider than ever before, parting her beautiful lips, inviting me to whip and fuck them.

SMACKKKK. Another one on her ass, just for good measure.

"That's a lot better. Now, I'm going to begin with Natasha. Remember, you may flinch, scream, cry, but don't break position. Lets begin."

I slowly ran the crop in circles over her ass, tracing downwards from her asshole to her pussy. I paused over her lips, gently teasing her open cunt with the crop. I could feel her trepidation. She was already breathing nervously. Without warning, I brought the crop down onto her spread pussy.

"ARRRGHHHHHHH!" she screamed, unable to form words. I looked at her cunt. Already there was the hint of a welt forming where the crop made contact, just over her right pussy lip. She moved a little bit, but stayed on her knees with her legs mostly spread.

I tapped the crop on her cunt lightly, indicating to her to get ready for the next one. Slowly she got back into the position, exposing her delicious cunt fully once again.

SPLATTTTTTT. This time, I brought the crop down on her left lip. She screamed in pain, but took it well.

Once again I waited a while, then tapped on her pussy. SPLAT. I aimed for the pink insides of her spread cunt. SPLATTT. One more in the same spot. Her pussy looked so beautiful, obscenely spread and crimson coloured.

SPLATTTTTTT. I gave her a harder stroke, and she howled in pain. Her pussy was probably on fire. She was openly sobbing, but still, she didn't collapse or close her legs fully. Even now, after a little time, when I tapped her, she brought her legs wide apart, baring her flaming sex to the crop. I ran my hand over her tender cunt. It was so warm to touch!

"One last stroke, Natasha. Then you're done."

For the last stroke, I aimed a little higher, where her clit was shielded by its hood. I cracked the crop on her tender bud, eliciting a wild scream of agony from her. She was sobbing heavily, her ass and pussy an angry shade of red. I pulled her to her feet, straightening out her bunched up mini dress. Even when she was crying she was beautiful. I kissed her deeply and passionately, and whispered into her ear," You were fabulous, darling. I can't believe how far you've come. Relax now, while I tend to Sophia."

I looked at Sophia, and it took my breath away. Her hair flowing across the side of her back, the arch of her hips, the curve of her ass and her splayed legs. All of this coming together in her smooth pussy, peeking out at me from her slightly parted lips. I ran my hand over her soft curves, and cupped her pussy. Gently I rubbed her cunt, waiting to see her response. She shuddered initially, not used to anyone playing with her pussy. I bent down and kissed the nape of her neck, her back, planting a trial of kisses downwards, all the while caressing and toying with her pussy, stroking her pink lips, running my nails in circles around her clit. She didn't respond immediately, but over five minutes, she relaxed, enjoying the attention that her body was getting. I could see her pussy glisten, and then I felt the moistness between her legs. At this point, I abruptly pulled back. She snapped out of her reverie immediately.

"This is what will happen, when you behave. All your aching sexual needs will be fulfilled. However, seeing as you are not worthy of this treatment, we will continue with your punishment."

LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers
12