Four Queens Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing training, and punishment.
3.5k words
4.17
31.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers

(I would really appreciate it if you could take a minute to leave a comment and let me know what you liked and didn't like. It would mean the world to me, thank you so much!)

*****

My life had never been better. As I woke up in the morning, one of my wives gave me a long and thorough blowjob. I was almost always late for work as a result, and after working hard the whole day, I relished the prospect of returning home to my girls. Every evening, I came home to them dressed in the hottest dresses and skirts I could imagine. Their length was barely enough to cover their asses, and the fact that Natasha and Sophia were naked underneath gave me an instant erection almost every day. I loved running my hands over their smooth, toned bodies, caressing every beautiful curve. I loved the way Sophia's ass pressed out of her dresses, and her soft moan she let out when I smacked her ass through her flimsy dress. I loved the way I ran my hands over Natasha's soft pussy, and the way she still looked away shyly when I found a hint of moistness in between her legs. The three of us spent most evenings enjoying each other's bodies, not stopping until all of us were spent. I think both girls had learned to appreciate each other's beauty as well, and I often had them toy and play with each other as I ate my dinner. I never tired of looking at them, and they never gave me reason to. However, I had other appetites as well, as my lovely wives knew well by now. They worked hard not to anger or disobey me, as neither of them had developed quite the same appetite for the whip as they had for sex.

Natasha had truly become of a master of the blowjob. For a long time, I had her practice on a large dildo, six times a day for ten minutes each. This had become part of Sophia's daily routine as well. I taped two dildos on a table of appropriate height, just off the edge. Both girls would get on their knees and suck them like they were my cock. Considering Natasha's progress, when she asked me if she could stop doing this on a daily basis, I gladly allowed it. However, one morning, as she sucked my cock, she inadvertently bit down a little. Though not in any pain, I was furious.

"Looks like you haven't gotten as good as you think you have. I think a strong reminder is in order, don't you think?", I asked her.

She looked down, crestfallen. She knew what was coming, and didn't say anything.

"I don't have the time to punish you now, but I will when I'm back in the evening. In the meantime, I expect that you will return to your practice. Instead of the usual six times, you will practice ten times today. Do not give me further reason to be disappointed."

I could think of little else all day, and I rushed back home as soon as I could. I found Natasha dutifully sucking her dildo. She was wearing a skin tight black lace dress, coupled with tall red shoes, and black stockings. Needless to say she looked liked a dream, on her knees, with her ass obscenely jutting out, her long dark hair, flowing over her back. I took my belt off and unzipped my pants. Grabbing her hair, I spun her around and let her take my cock in her mouth. A day full of practice had paid off, and I was transported to the seventh heaven. In minutes I was close to cumming, but I suddenly remembered the agenda for the evening and pulled out.

"Was this the last practice session for the day?", I asked her, panting.

"N-N-Noo, sir, it was the eighth. I wasn't expecting you home this early.", she stammered. I looked at my watch, and I was home two hours early.

"That isn't my concern. Obviously, this disobedience will reflect on your punishment," I said ominously as I went to change into something more comfortable.

I found Sophia in my bedroom, wearing a red halter top and a white mini skirt underneath. Her skirt was so tight that her ass was almost begging me for release. I gave her a long kiss, and playfully spanked her ass as I kissed her down her neck.

"Come out, it's time to remind your best friend what it feels like to have a whip striking you," I said to her.

Sophia giggled, obviously taking great pleasure in Natasha's misfortune. I decided to make her part of tonight as well.

I found Natasha on her knees back in the living room. I slapped Sophia's ass, indicating to her to join Natasha on the floor.

"You messed up the blowjob today and then disobeyed me. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am. We will work on your blowjob skills today first. Once before, I have whipped your ass while sucked on a dildo. Today we will take things up a notch. Get into position two," I ordered.

Natasha quickly obeyed, putting her face down on the floor, and spreading her legs wide. She arched her back, causing her lace dress to ride up over her waist, leaving her pretty cunt and asshole wide open and in plain sight. I pulled her ass up even higher, arching her back even more and tensing her thighs.

"I don't want you to ever bite again. To drive home that message, I am going to whip your cunt and asshole as you suck on the dildo. You will be expected to suck for ten minutes without biting down or stopping the blowjob. Any deviation, and we will start again. Sophia will keep time."

I took the dildo and taped it facing upwards to the floor. Natasha crawled over, and got her mouth vertically over it. Sophia set up a timer on her phone. I got out my riding crop and we were all set.

"Start sucking, Natasha," I softly said, as Sophia started the timer. For the first fifteen seconds I didn't do anything, and simply watched Natasha's amazing body, stretched to its limits, gently sucking on the dildo. Her pussy was stretched wide open, her lips spread and exposing the pinkness inside. I snapped out of my reverie, and landed the crop in between her pussy lips.

SMACKKKK. A delicious sound filled the room, and Natasha screamed through the dildo in pain. Slowly she started sucking again, and I was impressed.

SMACKKK. Another stroke, with the same force, and to the same effect. Natasha seemed determined. I wasn't striking hard at all yet, and I knew her real challenge was much later.

I continued like this for three to four minutes, striking moderately hard, but straight on her cunt. She took her punishment very well. Suddenly, I raised the bar.

SMACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. A much harder stroke right in between her spread legs. Natashaa howled in pain and rose up, closing her legs and letting go of the dildo.

"Just when I thought ten minutes will be enough. I'm afraid we will be starting again. Reset the timer and lets begin again."

Natasha realised at this point the intensity of the punishment she would have to face. Her cunt was already a light shade of red. Whipping my beautiful wife's open sex was something that I could do forever. And the riding crop, while it could sting and welt, would not cause any real damage. She got back in position, and Sophia restarted the timer. I began whipping her cunt in the same way as before, starting with lighter strokes, and once Natasha took them well.

I began whipping her asshole, and she was struggling. I had Sophia hold her cheeks apart as I brought down the tip of my crop again and again on her puckered hole. Before I realised it, seven minutes had passed. Time to switch back to her cunt.

"Only three minutes more, Natasha. I will be striking harder now, so be prepared."

Without further ado I landed a hard strike on her left pussy lip. She howled in pain, but held her position.

SMACKKKKKKKKK. A hard one squarely between her lips.

SMACKKKKKKKKK. Same spot, even harder.

SMACKKKKKKKKK. SMACKKKKKKK.SMACKKKKK. I struck her all around her splayed cunt, making sure that every bit was crimson. As I struck her, I marvelled to myself. Her pussy had to be incredibly tender. A sheen of sweat covered her body, and still she sucked, and still after every stroke, she raised her ass higher, and spread her pussy wider.

"60 seconds to go, Sir," Sophia dutifully informed me.

I decided to finish with five hard strikes on her sex.

SMACKKKKKKKK. The crop landed viciously on the lips of her inflamed pussy. Natasha was sobbing incoherently now. She flinched every time the crop found its target, but didn't stop sucking on the dildo.

SMACKKKKKKKKKKK. I was targetting the inside of her cunt, in between her inner lips.

Natasha looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was in disarray, flowing over her back. The flimsy lace dress was bunched up around her waist. The unblemished, fair skin on her ass was a stark contrast from the crimson red colour her pussy had turned. Her pussy was probably going to be sore for days.

SMACKKKKKKKKKKK. I struck her where her clit was shielded by its hood. Natasha howled through the dildo.

SMACKKKKKKKKK. SMACKKKKKKK. Two quick strikes in between her lips, and I was done.

"That's ten minutes, Sir." Sophia softly said.

Natasha let go of the dildo, still crying softly, as she slowly stood up.

"That was very well done, Natasha. You have successfully completed this part of the your punishment."

Natasha looked relieved, but her face fell when she heard the latter half of my sentence.

"Your blowjob has been forgiven. However, your disobedience merits another punishment. I will let you rest for a while. Be back in ten minutes, and get out of that dress."

After she left the room, I told Sophia, "Come here, I want to play with you."

Sophia strutted over, looking mighty sexy herself in her red top along with her white miniskirt. I could think of very few things in the world that were better than Sophia's ass in a skirt. We both lay down on the sofa, kissing gently at first and then more passionately. My hands roamed over her stunning body, and so did hers. I took off her skimpy top and feasted my eyes on her wonderful body. I began kissing her down her neck, moving down slowly, as my hands softly caressed her soft inner thighs. I parted her legs just as my lips found her nipples. I worked one finger into her already drenched pussy, and then another, all the while softly sucking and biting her engorged nipples. I could tell she was getting really horny now. She spread her legs further, rubbing and grinding her wet cunt into my probing fingers. A low moan escaped her every time I thrust my fingers into her, and I could tell that she was close to orgasm. I picked up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper, and sucking more vigorously on her nipples.

Very abruptly, I let go of her nipples and withdrew my fingers from her hot cunt. She moaned in surprise and frustration, raising her cunt, trying to find my fingers. I promptly slapped her open pussy hard.

"It isn't time for you to cum yet, slut. Be patient," I smirked.

The smell of Sophia's arousal had spread into the room. She lay on her back in her white skirt on the sofa, with one leg over the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. Her cunt was dripping from her excitement.

Just at that moment, Natasha walked back in, naked. There were still hints of her recent tears on her beautiful face. Her tall, slender frame and perky breasts were for the first time overshadowed by the bright scarlet colour in between her legs. Her inflamed pussy stood out from the rest of smooth skin. I could gaze at her forever. However, I still had another activity planned for the evening.

"Girls, let's not fool each other. I know that you secretly admire each other's bodies. Today I have a game in mind, keeping in mind your fascination for the other's body. Natasha, you will perform oral sex on Sophia till she cums. Feel free to do whatever else you like. As you can see, the slut is already crazy with lust. This, however, is not your punishment. While you pleasure her, I will whip your ass. The faster she cums, the lesser you will be whipped. Sophia, you do not have my permission to cum for the next ten minutes. If you cum before the ten minute mark, you will be punished. For every minute before time, you will be giving ten strokes. Natasha, get on your knees on the sofa. Sophia, keep your legs spread. When the timer starts, Natasha, bend over and pleasure her, all the while sticking your ass out. I do not want to punish your pussy again because you couldn't maintain a proper potion.Your time starts now!"

Natasha began in the same way, kissing Sophia deeply and then bringing a trail of kisses down her long neck. She didn't stop at her breasts, but continued with her sweet kisses down her midriff and around her navel. I struck her ass hard with the crop. She flinched, but quickly continued. Very soon Natasha was lapping at Sophia's pussy, gently toying with her outer lips and inner thighs. I continued to whip her ass, one cheek at a time, alternating between soft and hard strokes, looking to surprise her. Her ass had a nice red tinge to it in no time. Sophia's breathing became deeper, and I knew she would not be able to hold out. I could see her struggling with her sensations, as Natasha kissed her in between her legs, gently licking and toying with her clit. Sophia's moans were quickly becoming louder, and once again she began thrusting her hot cunt into Natasha's face. I started whipping Natasha's ass a lot harder now, causing her to yelp in pain with every strike. A set of angry red welts was slowly forming on her smooth cheeks. However, it wasn't really affecting Natasha's pace or Sophia's arousal. Sophia was in the seventh heaven. Her moans turned to shrieks as she came, and slowly she stopped breathing heavily and looked at me, realising what would soon come to pass.

"It's been just six minutes. You know what that means. Sophia, you will be getting 40 strokes with the crop. You will get ten on each breast, ten on your ass and ten on your pussy. Pull up your skirt and get into position two. We will begin with your ass."

Sophia quickly obeyed. However, as usual, her legs weren't spread wide enough, and she didn't raise her ass.

SMACKKKK. A hard stroke right in her cunt. I had told her enough times. "Lift up your ass and spread your legs, slut. We don't have to do this every time. You don't want all 40 on your pussy."

Sophia stretched her body out, and it was a glorious sight to behold. Her smooth, hairless pussy, and the curve of her ass, accentuated by the tiny white skirt clinging to the top of her ass.

SMACK. SMACK. Two quick ones on each cheek.

SMACK. SMACK. Harder this time.

SMACK. SMACK. I kept the rhythm going, making every stroke stronger.

SMACKK. SMACKK.

SMACKKKK. SMACKKKK.

Very quickly I was done with ten strokes, and Sophia's beautiful ass had some lovely red marks all over it.

"Get into position one, slut. It's time for your breasts."

Sophia turned around, got on her knees, spread her legs and stuck her tits out. I put her hair behind her back, and began with her right breast.

SMACKKK. On the top of her breast.

SMACKKK. One more in the same spot. Sophia was screaming with every stroke now.

SMACKKK.SMACKKK.SMACKKK.SMACKKK. I whipped the sides of her breast in quick succession.

I pinched her nipple, and raised her breast up.

SMACKKK. SMACKKK. Two strokes to the underside of her right breast. Sophia was in tears now, not used to having her sensitive breasts whipped. Her nipples were still erect, however, and on a hunch, I ran my hand in between her legs. It came away soaking wet. Sophia was actually just as turned on as she was before. I fingered her a little bit, and she responded ardently even through her tears, almost violently rubbing her cunt on my fingers.

"Well, slut. You've had your pleasure, and it seems that even this pain is not punishment enough. I must think of some new ways to discipline you."

SMACKKKKKK. I landed a vicious stroke on her nipple, and Sophia screamed in pain.

SMACKKKKKKKK. Another, possibly even harder. Sophia was howling and sobbing.

I repeated the same pattern on her left tit, and by the end, even Sophia's tits had a crimson glow all over them.

"Last phase of the punishment, slut. Get into position 2."

Sophia got back on her knees, putting her face to the floor and spreading her legs. This time she raised her ass high up, giving me a delicious view of her sore ass and her soft, untouched pussy. I ran my hands over her cunt, and they still came away moist. I slipped a finger in, and gently toyed with her, fucking her with my finger like I had done before. Very soon she started responding to me touch, and my finger was drenched.

I stood in front of her. "Open your mouth slut, and taste yourself."

Sophia hesitated, and I brought the whip down hard in between her legs. She got the point, and quickly sucked off my finger.

Her wet cunt was so alluring. I didn't feel like using the crop on it. It felt almost too foreign. I decided to spank her cunt with my own hand.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTT. I slapped her hard on her cunt, and a delicious sound filled the room. Sophia screamed in pain, and I quickly began fingering her, slowly first and then harder.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTT. Without warning I smacked her again, and once again began fucking her. Sophia was screaming and moaning and then moaning and screaming, unable to process the sensations from her flaming cunt.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTT. Harder slap, and an even harder fucking.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTT.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTT.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I smacked her cunt as hard as I could thrice in quick succession, and then resuming the fingering. Sophia was lost. A moment in agony, and then another in bliss.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTT.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Her pussy was so wet now, and she was so horny. Could she really be cumming from a beating on her naked cunt?

I saved the hardest for the last, and gave her a resounding slap in between her splayed legs. Just as I slid my fingers in I could feel her pussy clench, and then she arched her back even more, and had the most shattering orgasm I have even seen a woman have in my life.

We all took a few seconds to breathe after that. I had been rock hard since a long time now. I motioned for Sophia to stand up, and ripped off her tiny skirt. Both my girls stood naked before me. Sophia, with the marks of her punishment all over her body, but not so severe. And Natasha, with her entire body bare, save her ass and cunt. Her sex had turned to the most glorious shade of red.

Both girls, without my telling them, got on their knees and undid my pants. Gently they freed my cock, and sucked on it, on licking my balls while the other worked on the shaft. I was transported. As Natasha took me in her mouth and worked her expert tongue, I felt myself loosen up and I came, right in her mouth.

"Don't be greedy, kiss Sophia."

The two of them gladly obliged, and shared possibly the steamiest kiss I have ever seen. I realised that I was done, but these two girls could still go on.

"I think you two did magnificently tonight. Since it seems like you two are still horny, feel free to play with each other, and orgasm. I think you've earned your fun today."

Both the girls had no sooner heard me than they began passionately kissing again. I watched for a bit, but eventually left them to their own devices.

The truth was, I still had some business to take care off. I had received a few emails recently, at it seemed to me that very soon I would have a third wife. It seemed like my life was going to get even better.

LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers