Four Rough Men Educate Sweatermeat

Story Info
Busty woman's submission to "tit men" begins.
2k words
3.95
78.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men who had eyed the overly busty girl on the street corner bus stop had followed her to her house and been admitted by her. As soon as they saw the opportunity awaiting them, three went to their homes to make excuses to their wives for their upcoming absence the entire weekend. Several said their "business" might keep them away into the coming week.

One man had stayed with the girl at her house when the others left. No one used a name or would use one. The man who stayed told the girl, "from now on, I'm your boyfriend, You can call me "lover."

He told the girl, " You don't have a name. Whatever it is, we don't care. You're just a toy to us."

She whimpered, "yess, I understand."

"I'll tell you a few things you might need to know about these men and what's likely to happen while they're here with you and me."

Every one of the men who were going to join in had an abiding interest in very thin women with big breasts... Sadistically Obsessed With waif-like females who have excessively large breasts. She knew this is why they chose her instead of others. Anyone with eyes could tell she fit their needs. She'd "auditioned' for this man who would bring in the others. He had wanted a D cup, minimum.

"Describe your body. In your own words. You come from the gutter. Use the language," he was being ruthless with her.

"I wear a 32 DD bra. Yessss, A DOUBLE D. You can see my thin arms and legs. My collarbones stick out. I weigh a hundred pounds, My tits are for men to enjoy." she whispered. "and oh yes, I have a huge wardrobe of slutty clothes." She could see his erection growing. She wanted to touch it. But she showed him the dresser where her bras were kept.

She showed him the walkin closet where all her tiny dresses hung.There were racks of tiny tops that would show different degrees of cleavage. She could tell he was hungry to see cleavage. He was, in fact, Ravenous for it.

"You will have to get rid of some of this needless weight. I need you to be all tits. It's all I want to see. And I will use every inch of them. I will use them harder than you ever imagined a man would." he told her.

"One other thing, my 'friends' and I will be working on your tits. No complaints about it. Some of us are very rough with tits. Alright?"

She barely nodded. He could see her breathing heavier. His talk had excited her.

She WANTED to be a tit doll. She had wanted this for a very long time. It was part of her fantasy life.

And it WAS. She had been looking for this man for a long, long time.

" I.. i...want this.... too.!"

"Then lower the top of your dress.Expose your tits for me. Now~~"

she slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders. She had to struggle to peel it away from her tits.Then it fell to the floor.

"Mother of GOD," he murmured softly.

The bones of her shoulders stuck out. Her skin stretched over her ribs, every one clearly defined. The slut's entire body served to support her breasts. It lived to accentuate them. and there was More.

She hadn't worn a bra to this 'audition.' She had to have known his fetish for tits. There was no other reason to explain her bizarre accessories. thin wire had been wrapped around each nipple. It looked painful. And, more wire had been snugged around her tits where they met the skinny chest wall and ribs. He could see the veins on their jiggling surface.

" I am yours, do i look....kissable?" and her voice had a teasing quality to it.

"Show me the bras I will pick for you to wear for me and my friends."

They would be arriving soon. He sent out a mass text to all five.

"She's everything you specified. I examined her. She's a walking wet dream. The whore has tits bigger than you asked for. BIGGER. The girl is rail-thin. Except for these HUGE KNOCKERS. She starved herself to look good for me. She wants to excite men. She'll do anything to draw attention to her tits. Then she wants punishment for it. The girl is a real sick whore. Just what we need. She lives to have her tits mistreated. Strange thing, though. She wants to be kissed by us. Like we were real boyfriends."

"They'll be here in an hour," he told the girl. "They'll want to throatfuck you. They want to be jerked off too. And it's important they cum on your face and clothes--bras, dresses. If you earn it you will be tit-fucked later."

When he said this, she had to sit down.

She'd gotten light headed. her mouth was open. She was gasping.

"Look in my bra drawers. SOMEONE has to know the painslut I am. LOOK and you'll know what a perverted girl I am."

The bras were all tiny and seductive looking. It would be hard to fit all her tit meat into any of them. She had obviously shortened the shoulder straps on every one. They would lift her tits up very high. They would also intentionally show an immense amount of cleavage. But....next to them..he saw the wires and ropes.

Some were in loops. He fingered the wires. Some had teeny bits of skin still attached. So did the steel-toothed alligator clamps. They had been used for torment and they had been used on her sensitive tits and nipples. This girl was a sexual masochist. It sent his head reeling. The Possibilities!!!

He growled to her, "take the wires off your tits but leave them binding your nipples. Put on THAT bra," as he pointed.

It was so small it would only accentuate the jiggle. The cups were almost non existent. There was a slit in each to allow display of her nipples.

"my friends will want to hurt them when they see you dressed this way. You are going to let them."

She slipped the bra onto her big tits, and drew up the bra strap tightly behind her back. She fastened it so tautly the straps seemed to disappear in her white flesh. Her white titmeat oozed over the edges of the little cups, then pulled her erect nipples through each tiny hole in the center of the bra cups. The bra was going to make this hot bitch HOTTER!

He was fueling her excitement, expecting the other men. He told her of the last woman they had. They had ruined her for normal sex with men. Weeks later when they tired of her she told them she could never find others who would treat her the way they had. That girl had had tits that were undeniably big, but not as BIG as this new girl in front of him. And the girl who had come from before had gotten accustomed to the things they did when she enflamed them as they allowed her to orgasm. She was so frustrated she sold herself into a Latin American whorehouse. The most deviant men from all over went to her there to satisfy their sadistic lust.

The new "boyfriend" almost seemed impatient now. "Our friends are in the parking garage. They're bringing the torso harness in case you want us to immobilize you. If it gets too rough for you to take. You'll have to tell us when you need your arms strapped down. Your hands will still have to be free enough to jerk off our friends."

One had told him privately he intended to stretch this girl's nipples until they were paper thin. He would have her hold them both in her teeth and bite the nipples with her front teeth until she came or passed out. It was only one of the deviant things the man had dreamed about.

The three married men walked in the front door, as though they owned the house. In a sense they did now. Not much was said. "You have the 'sweatermeat' ready for us?"

In the minutes before their arrival the "boyfriend" had fitted radiator hose clamps in the small space where her tits were backed up against her chest wall. He had left the tiny bra on her. The clamps had forced her tits into an outward projected pose. She had her arms were attached to a wooden crosspiece, almost like a crucifixion.

she gasped, thrusting her imprisoned bloated breasts forward further and further for him or them to punish in ways they wanted.

The sadistic boyfriend continued tightening the clamps and pulling and twisting the huge tits. The other men watching were so turned on one of them came right there with his cock in his hand. The others couldn't wait and shot their jizm onto her body. They were shaking with excitement.They would have hours and days to enjoy her again and again.

The crossbeam she was tied to with arms spreadeagled was lowered so she had to kneel. It would put her mouth and face in proper position for mouth fucking.

Her arms were untied, then pulled back and hooked over the crosspiece, wrists fastened together. They were yanked down hard toward the back of her waist. One man put his knee in her back to get her to push her chest out as far as she possibly could. They wanted this pose from her. This of course forced her compressed breasts even farther forward. Tears were running down her cheeks and she had begun sobbing in anguish and sexual excitement too. Her pussy was streaming its fluid down the inside of her thighs.

From outside the room, anyone listening would have heard cracking sounds as her ribs were displaced and possibly even broken by force of the tits-forward position. They heard popping as her shoulders were painfully dislocated to force her into a more demeaning and submissive tit display. She took the most brutal kinds of sexual handling. The girl suffered all this without protest.

A hook was placed in her mouth behind her lower teeth. Her mouth was now stretched into a cock receptacle. She was going to be face fucked this way, in total humiliation.

She was kept on the very edge of madness for well over an hour.

Her mouth and throat were fucked. She became a quivering, shaking bundle of brain scrambling sensations. She was wailing and moaning in frustration as the ultimate release was denied over and over.

Strands of hair were torn out as men used it to yank her head around, jacking themselves off with her throat.

Cries and moans of frustration tumbled from her pouting mouth, saliva drooling from her mouth, flowing in streams down over her brutally mashed breasts. She wheezed and gasped, a pitiable moan of frustration coming from bruised lips.

A constant wail streamed from her mouth. And then...it happened!

"...I'M A SLUT...I..I"M..A....A...A SLUT"

"UUHHHHH! UHHHHHH! UHHHHHH! AAHHHHHHHH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

She came! And came! and again. All the pent-up frustration of nearly an hour and a half of teasing breast abuse and denial came gushing as she shook and shuddered in a screeching orgasm.

Her breasts thrust forward, unrestrained by any bra since someone had torn it off her .. not a hint of sag. They couldn't sag with the hose clamps compressing them to tight the bands had disappeared in the meat of her tits. The nipples remained stiff and erect, protruding more than an inch from the aureoles. They seemed to be begging for rough attention.

The "boyfriend" considered their next session with her, starting almost immediately. "She thrives on pain, yes, but she wants it to be her tits that are the center of her suffering. So we need to keep her waiting a little. Her nipples will be next. Two inch lengths might be nice. For a start."

He was merciless, "And then were need to get some decent size tits on you so you'll be better for us and other men. Maybe F cups. Wouldn't you look better with E cups?"

They were treated to a series of babbling cries from the girl.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! God! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa painwhore! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"