Four Sided Triangle Ch. 03

Story Info
2 + 2 = 3.
3.4k words
4.71
100.6k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

The next few weeks passed pretty fast. Jim and Emily were now officially an item, and spent all their time together. Bridget and I, on the other hand, hooked up when ran into each other, but never really went out of our way to make that happen. It was into August now, and the heat was getting oppressive.

I spent as much time as I could in our pool, and it was not surprising for there to be eight to ten other people there, between Emily's, Lisa's and my friends. Bridget had even come over a few times and managed to behave, though I did catch her giving Emily and Jim dagger eyes once or twice.

My parents finally did the best thing that any parents can do, and went away for a weekend. Of course, us three kids immediately planned a huge party. We decided to keep it outdoors only, since our neighbors didn't live too close, and we didn't want to have to clean the house.

The party started on Friday afternoon, about two hours after my parents had left. It was just Emily, Jim, Bridget, myself, and about five others to start off. Lisa was going to spend the night at a friend's, then come back later to have some fun. We'd gotten a couple cases of beer and some girly drinks, and were feeling good by the time dinnertime came around. We grilled for dinner, then kept drinking straight into the evening.

By about ten, we were all feeling pretty good. A group of us guys were out back playing some drinking games, so I'd lost track of the girls, until Lisa ran out and grabbed me.

"Ohmigod Dylan, you have to see this."

"What?"

"Emily. She's really hammered."

"So, I've seen that before."

"But has she ever danced on the coffee table in the rec room before."

This caught my attention, and I followed Lisa down into our rec room. I heard the music thumping even before I got to the stairs, and by the time I reached the bottom, I could see at least a dozen people in there

In the center of the room were two girls grinding on each other like something out of a rap video. Or a porn.. I could see Emily facing towards me, but facing away was a girl with long, curly, red hair... Bridget.

They were really going at it, smacking each other's asses, hands all over each other. I looked around the room for Jim, but just saw guys smiling and girls giving dirty looks. Lisa grabbed my arm, and screamed into my ear:

"Dylan, you have to stop them."

"Why?"

"Cuz people are going to start talking."

"So?"

"Emily's going to hate herself in the morning too."

"Well that's her fault."

"C'mon Dylan, at least kick everyone else out. There spilling beer everywhere."

While the embarrassment of my sister didn't get a response, the reminder that these people were trashing my house did. I walked over to the stereo, and hit the stop button. Immediately, the room began to groan.

"Ok everybody, out of the house. Party's out back."

While several male voices rose in protest, the threat of locking up the beer was enough to send people out the door. When everyone had left, I looked around for the two stripper wanna-bes, but they had bailed up the stairs. I headed up, and heard someone upstairs in the house. Not wanting to find someone having sex in my bed, I stormed upstairs after them.

I tracked the noise to Emily's room, and when I got to the door, I found it open a crack. I peeked in, and saw a sight I didn't expect. Emily and Bridget were on the bed, still fully clothed, but making out like there was no tomorrow. I froze, not knowing whether to stop them or pull up a chair and watch. I decided on the latter, and got a good view for about five minutes, before I heard a shriek from the back lawn.

Figuring that I should investigate, I quietly headed back downstairs, and made sure everything was under control. Not wanting to be disturbed, I told Lisa to keep everyone out of the house, and headed back upstairs. This time, I heard creaking as I neared Emily's room.

I peeked in the crack again, and saw something that blew my mind. My sister was completely naked, moaning loudly, arching her back in pleasure as Bridget drove her fingers in and out of her and sucked on her breast. This gave me a massive hard-on, of course, and I shifted my pants as I watched them continue to go at it.

Bridget's pale fingers continued to piston in and out of my sister's thin, tan body as Emily thrust back at her. Bridget's red hair cascaded over Emily's stomach as she kissed down her body. Bridget's hair hid her face, but I knew she had hit the sweet spot by the way Emily suddenly screamed out in pleasure.

Emily grabbed her own breasts now, her body still thrusting in pleasure. "Ohmigod, Ohmigod" she moaned, and I could her the 'slap-slap' of her crotch against Bridget's hand. Suddenly she stopped screaming, and her body thrust spastically as she came. Bridget stopped, and kissed her way back up Emily. Their faces met, and Bridget let Emily taste her own juices. Emily moaned again, and I heard Bridget ask her to return the favor. Emily seemed hesitant, but a few rubs of Bridget's hand on her bare pussy persuaded Emily to go down on her. Emily moved off the bed, her ass sticking out towards me.

I could see how the wetness had dribbled out from her pussy onto her legs, and how red and puffy her lips were. Bridget was facing me now, as Emily sucked on her nipples. I had pushed the door open enough that I could see with two eyes, and Bridget looked up now, and smiled at me. I put my finger to her lips to 'shh' her, and she nodded, as Emily pushed her onto her back. Bridget's legs were spread wide, and I ducked down to watch my sister go down on another girl.

It was obvious this was Emily's first time doing this, but Bridget encouraged her, and soon Em was chowing away like a pro. Bridget pulled her legs out, spreading herself wide open, and I watched Emily stick one finger in her, then two, then three fingers into her, as her mouth clamped down on Bridget's clit. Bridget writhed about now, her body spasming in pleasure. She moaned "Yes, that's it, faster, yes, please, yes" then bit her lip, and I saw her start to cum. Emily was unsure what to do, but Bridget pulled her head into her crotch, and Emily attempted to keep up with the wetness that pulled from the redhead's pussy. When she was done, they began to kiss again. Bridget rolled Emily over onto her back, and began to finger her again. Emily was worked up again, and started to respond to Bridget's touch.

Bridget then turned towards me, and motioned me to come into the room. I shook my head 'no,' but she kept insisting, and finally, I slowly pulled the door open and crept in. Bridget moved over and stuck her crotch in Emily's face so she couldn't see, then motioned for me to eat Emily out. Up until the 'naked run' night, the thought of touching my own sister would have disgusted me, but after watching her '69' with my semi-girlfriend, my dick was doing the thinking.

I moved in, and kissed Emily's inner thighs lightly. I then moved closer and closer to her pussy. I felt Bridget's finger on my chin, and looked up to see her smiling at me. I leaned in and kissed her, giving me my first taste of my sister. She then broke the kiss, and pointing me back to the wonderfully bare pussy in front of me. I leaned down, and slowly licked around Emily's lips, then up and down them, before finally sticking my finger between them as I nibbled on her clit. I heard Emily moan into Bridget's pussy as I worked on her pussy, my tongue and fingers alternating back and forth between her clit and pussy. She began to moisten more and more, and I heard her moaning more into Bridget's pussy and licking less. Finally, Bridget sat up, moving away from Emily's face. Emily was too far gone to notice, and began to moan louder and louder as I worked my full magic on her. Finally, she began to cum, and I sucked down my sister's sweet nectar as it spilled out onto my face.

As she came down from the orgasm, I saw her begin to realize that it wasn't Bridget doing the licking. She sat up suddenly, and saw me kneeling there, my face covered in her juices. I smiled, and I saw her face alternate between shock and awe. Finally, Bridget spoke:

"Emmy, isn't he so good at that? I just had to show you."

My sister nodded, still staring me in the eyes.

"You should feel his cock. It's the biggest thing I've ever taken. You have to try it."

"I – I don't know, Bridget." I could see Emily was a little freaked out by what had just happened. After all, she had just had her first lesbian experience and been eaten out by her brother one right after another.

"Ok, fine then. How about this? I'll take it out and play with it, and you jump in when you feel comfortable." Bridget was determined to make this happen, I guess.

As my sister lay back on the couch, Bridget moved over towards me and began to kiss me. I could smell the aura of pussy in the room, and tasted it on Bridget's mouth. The taste of my sister's forbidden cunt, which I too had just sampled.

Bridget quickly began to rip off my clothes as she continued to kiss me. In no time at all, I was down to just my boxers, which her hand had found its way into. I groaned as she pulled my cock out and began to jerk it. Bridget then began to kiss down my body, her hand pistoning up and down.

I looked over to see Emily rubbing her own pussy with one hand, while the other massaged her breast. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, tweaking a nipple in front of me. At that point, Bridget's lips touched my cock, and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

Bridget was quite an accomplished cock-sucker, and she had pull out all the stops tonight. I'd never felt anything like what she was doing to me, as she ran her lips up and down my cock, her lips tracing lines around me. I looked down and saw her curly red hair bouncing up and down in time with her neck movements. She looked up at me, and smiled around my cock, before pushing her nose against my stomach in an exquisite deep throat.

I came out of my trance long enough to check on Emily. The sight of this curvy redhead attempting to give my penis CPR had apparently gotten her pretty worked up, as she now had 2 fingers deep inside her own cunt. It hit me then that I had never realize what a fantastic body my sister had until now. She had one of those lithe, athletic bodies like Jennifer Garner, and a great rack with no sagl. Her long, tan legs were spread out almost into a split as she fingered herself.

Bridget had taken me out of her mouth, and began to suck on my balls as she jerked me. I ran my hand through her hair, and she smiled up at me, then looked over at Emily. Her hand continued to run up and down my dick as she asked my sister: "Do you want to try? He tastes wonderful."

Emily bit her lip as she looked at Bridget, then nodded. She crawled down the bed to where I was standing as Bridget moved over to make room. Emily took over jerking duties, then leaned over and lightly kissed the tip of my cock By this point I was reaching the boiling point as I now had 2 beautiful girls working to get me off, but I held back, wanting to feel more of my sister's touch.

Emily kissed my cock lightly a few more times, then took it in her mouth. Bridget was watching hungrily, tweaking both her own and Emily's nipples, and smiling up at me. Emily took most of my cock in her mouth, running her tongue around my length on the inside. She began to bob back and forth, her black hair back in a ponytail. Bridget spread my legs and got beneath me, sucking in my balls. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and told the girls so. Emily pulled out her meatsicle, and looked up at me:

"Dylan, will you come in my mouth? I want to taste you."

I froze, then nodded, surprised by how forward my sister was being. She then sucked me back in and began to double her speed. It felt fantastic, and soon I felt a deep rumbling. I grunted and tensed up, and Emily pulled my cock out and began to jerk it, aiming it at her mouth.

I let myself go, and watched my cum shoot out. The first shot went high and hit Emily in the nose and cheek, but she took just the tip in her mouth, and sucked up the rest. When I finished, she showed me my seed in her mouth, then Bridget came over, and started to clean off my still-sensitive cock. She then turned to Emily, and ran a finger over her face where the cum line was. Emily greedily took this finger in her mouth, swallowing the last of my spunk.

The girls then kissed, and looked up at me:

"Got any more of that for me, big brother?"

I nodded, but pointed to my penis, which had started to droop.

"I know what gets penises up" Bridget said, and laid onto her back. "Show him how you eat pussy, Emily."

"Mmm, only if you do the same, Bridg. I love what you can do with a wet box."

Hearing these two girls talking like hardcore lesbians did get me going, and watching my sister and Bridget follow through on their words soon had my little soldier standing at attention. I moved down to where Bridget's mouth was clamped on my sister's cunt, kneeled down, and poked Bridget in the face with my cock. She looked at it, smiled, and moved out of the way. I ran my cock up and down Emily's lips, which were sticky with her juices from earlier, and heard her groan into Bridget's pussy. I leaned over her and whispered:

"Tell me what you want, little sister."

She looked back at me, smiled, and answered: "I want that big, fat cock of yours in my pussy."

Bridget wriggled out from under Emily and whispered: "This is so hot." She sat back and watched as I slid into Emily.

She was pretty tight, not quite virgin-tight, but not as loose as some girls I'd been with, either. I start thrusting slowly. In our current doggy-style, I had a great view of her tight little ass jiggling every time my body slapped against her, and I grabbed a fistful as I started speeding up. She started to moan, and I felt her juices wettening up her cunt and getting all over my crotch. We kept fucking like this for a little bit, before I pulled out of her.

"I want you to ride me" I said, and she gave a smile.

I laid down at the head of the bed, and she came over and slowly slid herself down on top of me. She smiled, and began to ride, not moving in and up and down motion, but more of a front and back, that had her clit grinding against my stomach. Bridget moved over next to me, and I leaned over and kissed her while Emily continued to ride. I saw Bridget was furiously working at her own pussy, and asked if she'd like to sit on my face. She nodded, and swung a leg over me so taht she was facing Emily.

Before Bridget's pussy came down on my face and blocked my view, I saw that she and Emily were making out, hands fondling each other's breasts.

I dug into Bridget's cunt, which was drenched from the workout she had been giving it. I rubbed her clit, sucked on her lips, and finally slid my tongue inside her. I was enjoying the fact that I was satisfying two girls at once, when I felt Emily's rhythm start to get ragged. Knowing she was getting close to cumming, I started to push back against her thrusts, and soon had her moaning and groaning. I sped up my assault on Bridget's cunt, and soon had her moaning and groaning as well. Knowing that if I put one over the edge the other would soon follow, I pulled out another trick out of my bag. As I tongued away at Bridget's clit, I started to rub her asshole with my finger. Her tone changed a little, and I sped up my tongue to a dizzying pace. She began to scream "Yes, Yes, Yes" and finally, just as I felt her start to spasm, I slipped my finger into her ass and sucked down hard on her clit.

This drove her absolutely insane, and she clawed away at my stomach as she came. Emily climaxed at the same time, and I felt twin streams of girl cum leaking out onto my face and crotch. Emily continued to thrust away as I felt her spasms subside, but Bridget was still spasming, almost out of breath. I finally released my hold on her clit, and she collapsed off of me.

Emily smiled down at me now, and leaned down and kissed me.

"Mmm, you taste like Bridget."

"Yup, and you taste like me." We both giggled at this, and she whispered in my ear:

"I want you to cum in me so bad. Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

No girl I had been with had ever let me cum in her, so this kicked my cock into high gear. I wrapped my hands around Emily's ass and began to pull myself into her, penetrating into her tight little cunt. She cried out in surprise the first few times, but soon began to spread her legs almost to a split, and I continued to drill into her.

She sat up now, and I was fully aware of how unbelievably gorgeous she was. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, her hair was a mess, and she still had a faint cum stain on her cheek, but all things considered, she never looked hotter to me.

I reached up and pinched a nipple, and she leaned down and let me suck on it. Her nippled were rockhard from all the stimulation, and I felt her tense up a little, then that familiar loss of rhythm that came before she came.

I got two really good grips on her ass now, and yanked her onto me with each thrust. She began to groan with each thrust, and whispered to me "I'm gonna cum again."

I nodded, and sped up, hoping to get her off before I unloaded inside of her. She was leaning down over me now, our chests rubbing together. She kissed me again, and for the first time, we let our tongues intermingle. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and pulled myself deep inside of her as I started to cum.

As my first shot hit the inner walls of her pussy, she came as well, and our moans and grunts were almost in unison for a few minutes. When we both finally came down off of our orgasms, we kissed again, and she lay her head on my chest.

I looked over at Bridget, who was shaking her head in awe. Emily turned her head, and we both smiled at her. She smiled back.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Can we do it again?"

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers