Four Snapshots of Mom

Story Info
Every picture tells a story of mother and son.
2.1k words
4.17
348.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,240 Followers

My mother went off to England for a week to visit her sister. It's been two day's since she left and I can't wait for her to return. It seems like forever when you're as close as we are; close as lovers for who've lived together for seventeen years.

I'm going through a box of snapshots I've taken over the years. When I started university, I took a course in photography and my mother was my favorite subject from the beginning. Almost all of them are your usual mom in front of this and mom in front of that pictures but there are a few 'others'.

I'm holding four of them and in a way they frame our relationship over the years. Of all the pictures I took of her in any state of undress, only two show her face. I always kept my promise about that.

The first picture is one I took during our first year together. Mom was getting undressed. She's in white panties and bra and she's stepping out of a black skirt. She's smiling at me. I am sure of one thing; there is only one smile like that in the universe. It says "I love you; everything is going to be all right."

Her eyes shine and the red lipstick makes her slightly open mouthed smile that much whiter. The auburn hair cascades to the middle of her back. You can see how full her breasts are but the unusually long nipples don't show through the heavy lace as they do when she wears the black sheer bras that make me crazy. A bit of her sweet round ass shows out of the panty's edge.

I took that shot about a month after our first time - which still amazes me because it evolved so naturally. There was no Sturm and Drang only a long conversation. We had lived alone together for five years after my father died. Basically what mom said was, "Honey, when you were younger I dismissed the way you looked at me as my imagination. Then when you became that sullen teenager that said five words in three years, I saw your eyes lingering on my body when you thought I wasn't looking. After the night I heard you masturbating and you said my name, there was nothing left to imagine; but it started me examining my own feelings. It's clear to me now what I want. I just have to know one thing baby, is this just a fantasy for you or do you want to sleep with your mother?"

I told her how long I had wanted her and she was in my arms. I was far from a great lover that first time but I made up for it with enthusiasm and the ability to get hard every time she looked at me. She made me feel as if I was good for her. What I remember most is how hot her body felt pressed up against mine, her nipples in my chest and the wet grasp of her channel around the cock that was so hard for her.

The next picture is one I kept in my wallet for the last year at school. My studies and seminars kept me from home a lot and I couldn't count the number of times I came looking at it. Mom is lying across the bed. I must have been on the floor taking the picture because it goes across the top of her body. Her head is tilted back so you can't see her face. She's wearing white stockings and shoes. Her feet are on the floor and her legs are open. Her bra is pulled down under her breasts, holding them high enough to see the full length of her erect nipples. My mother is opening herself for me and the slickness inside her pussy catches the light. This was the night we promised ourselves to each other.

We said that when I came home from school, we would never be apart again. We made her bedroom our bedroom and we kissed a vow that made us more than married. We took each other into our mouths and hearts that night and made 'us' out of her and me. I put myself deep down her throat that night and I was so turned on I tried to devour her cunt and clit at the same time. My mother's juices filled my mouth and I strained to keep from filling her mouth with mine too soon. Her tongue slathered my cock as the milky fluid seeped in anticipation of an explosive release. My mother loved me with her mouth that night as she would do with all of herself in the years to come.

I've made love to my mother so many times since then but I don't need a picture to remind me of how I came that night. I remember feeling her vibrate in a new way that seemed to run through all of her. It triggered her hands into an almost reflexive rubbing and pressing on my cock as I started shooting spurts of thick cum to the back of her throat. It was excruciating to feel her continued sucking as she swallowed jet after jet. My mother's love juices inflamed me more as she climaxed and I thought it was impossible to come that much for that long.

That lovely memory makes the next picture that much harder to look at. It's mom and her friends from work at the Christmas party seven years ago. Her arm is around someone I'll just call 'the woman'. You can see she's pretty and her body stands out even though she's standing next to mom. She'd been over our house a few times and she was full of life and friendly. We got to talking at the party and after a few drinks, the talk became intimate.

Of course I didn't tell the woman this but a few nights before the party I attempted to have anal sex with my mother for the first time. She was willing to try it to please me. It was a disaster. She ended up crying from the pain and I stopped. Whether I didn't lubricate her enough or gave her too much too fast I don't know but I soothed her and told her it wasn't important and that we never had to do it again. We did so many things so many ways, it really wasn't important. But…

As I talked to the woman at the party, she told me about her recent divorce and her inability to find a compatible lover. I'm not dumb; I know where this kind of talk can lead but mangy dog that I was; I let it go on. She asked me if I could give her a ride home after I dropped my mother off since she lived in the next town and her car was…and all that.

The things she said to me on the way to her house had to have been fashioned by the Devil. No matter how many drinks she had I never expected this. She told me that she found me attractive and of all things somehow she worked these words into the conversation: "I like it in the ass."

If this had been a slapstick movie, I would have banged myself over the ear three times to see if I really heard that. I'm not going to go into the details of the short encounter at her house but I'll just say she had a beautiful ass and she did like what I did to it.

When I got home I felt like slime. I looked at my mother's face and thought "I've thrown away gold for a moment of nothing."

She knew it had taken me too long to get home but she didn't say anything. I stumbled through how I had gotten into this political discussion with the woman and wasn't she nice and all that.

We went to bed and I was just holding her when she said, "I'll understand if you're interested in someone else. You're still young and I'm just fooling myself to think you'll find me attractive as I get older." If a heart makes noise when it breaks, I heard it.

I loved her so much, how could I be so stupid? I wasn't stupid enough to confess. I knew it would be selfish and hurtful. I told her with a conviction she had to feel, "Mom I love you more now than I ever have and I want you more than I ever have."

I fucked her into believing me; because it was true. I went deeper into her that night than I ever had. Not only deeper into the channel that responded with waves of spasms around my cock, but deeper into her being. I've never touched another woman sexually in the past seven years and I haven't wanted to. I promised her that with every stroke of pleasure that she gave me.

The last snapshot is one I took last week. It's the only one that shows her face and her bare breasts. Mom is sitting unashamed on the bed in blue nylons. Her legs are closed and her hands are squeezed between her thighs. We had gone out to a new French restaurant and she still had a string of large pearls around her neck and the pearl hoops I bought her when we were in Madrid. You can just see a hint of last summer's tan that contrasts with the milky whiteness of the full globes behind the mocha circles of her nipples. She wears the few pounds she's added in seventeen years well. Her small waist still shows off her breasts that are now beginning to yield to the years. I get hard thinking how that voluptuous body yielded to my hands and mouth and cock on that night.

Her lipstick is only slightly visible because she made me come to her and sucked me as I stood there preparing to take the picture. She was impish on that day and after I took the picture she made me sit on the chair she uses when she tries to hide the fine lines around her eyes. She doesn't believe me when I tell her I love the lines. She doesn't believe her long hair would be as beautiful even if she didn't color it. She doesn't believe I love the fuller flesh; but it's all true.

She put on soft jazz and sat on me. She moved on my cock and I reached for her swaying tits. She slapped my face playfully and said, "Customers are not allowed to touch the performers."

We both laughed as she placed my hands behind the chair. She rubbed her ass on my cock to the music and it stiffened as it had when she took me in her mouth. She ground on me back and forth and side to side until I felt myself leaking from the tip. My mother played my cock until I couldn't help but reach and kiss her sweet tasting mouth. As s the song ended she said, 'Ok."

I said, "Ok what?"

"Ok screw me my foolish man."

We both laughed as I got up with her legs wrapped around my waist. We dropped on the bed and I entered the pussy that still responded with juices to my thrusts as it had for years. I turned her over and she held the dowels of the headboard as I guided my cock back into the waiting wetness. I slid along the backs of her thighs as I held the globes of her meaty ass. My swollen cock reached for the end of her as I fucked into her. I put one hand between the bed and her tit and held it tightly as my thrusts followed her moans. I kissed her back and said, "You're my pussy forever aren't you mom?"

"Yes baby…your pussy…for you…for you…"

When she finished I kept moving in her juicy center and brought her back to the brink again. When I told her, "Mom I'm coming" she reached her hand to her clit and rubbed herself to orgasm as I filled her with my milky love.

Late into the night we held each other, touched each other and came for each other.

I look at this last picture and it's still the smile I love best. The smile that says after seventeen years, "I love you; everything is going to be all right."

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,240 Followers