Four Stops From Home

Story Info
Woman is attacked and used by three men.
10.1k words
4.33
145.5k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe hated having to ride the trains to and from work. Her car was smashed into by some arsehole, while it was parked out the front of her friends place two weekends ago. So until she could save up some money for the repairs, trains and buses were her only option. She was reading a good book to pass the time, but it couldn't block out her horrible surroundings. The trains were always the fucking same. Dirty and vandalised, with seedy looking passengers, some asleep on the seats. Chloe stopped reading her book and suddenly felt nauseous, sure that the overly rich pasta she'd had for lunch was rising. Even though it was nearly midnight, Chloe still couldn't believe she was the only female in the carriage.

She looked around and counted five men. Two of the men looked like they lived on the street, the other three were a mixture; fairly old and not the sort of people she would associate with. She buried her face back into her book. At the next stop, the three homeless looking men got off, and she was relieved, the smell had been nauseating. Lost in her book, Chloe didn't look up again until two stops later, when she noticed that the only remaining passenger was about to get off. Just as the doors were about to shut, three young men clambered aboard, They were obviously under the influence of something or other; talking loudly whilst pushing and shoving each other, laughing hysterically the whole time.

Chloe started to feel uncomfortable and thought about going into the toilet and staying there till her stop, but that was at least an hour away. Snap out of it dickhead! As if they'll even notice you're there. Just read your book and grow up! She said to herself. Feeling more at ease she started reading again. Now fully immersed in her book, Chloe jumped with surprise as one of the young men plonked himself down on the seat next to her, and with way too much confidence for her liking, introduced himself as Nick.

When she smiled thinly and put her head back into the book, he loudly said "Hey don't be stuck up I just wanted to talk to you. Maybe find out your name?" Chloe looked at him for a second, concerned with his attitude, thinking how things could easily get sour real quick.

"My name is Chloe, nice to meet you Nick" and with another smile started to read again.

"What's your problem Chloe? Not very fucking friendly are you?" Chloe started to feel really uncomfortable, especially when the other two guys sat down.

"Hi guys, Big night out huh?" she said trying to smile warmly. They all laughed and agreed.

"Yeah pretty big so far," one replied. "And what about you, what's your story? Bit late to be on a train by yourself." He asked staring at her chest.

"Um, I'm just heading home from work, nothing special that's for sure," she said with a slight tremble in her voice.

"So where's your boyfriend Chloe? Nick asked. She felt a twinge of panic as her stomach knotted with apprehension.

"I don't have one at the moment actually" She replied, feeling herself blush slightly.

"What? A drop dead gorgeous girl like you should have guys lining up!"

Chloe smiled weakly. "You would think so wouldn't you, but no not at the moment"

Nick moved as close as he could to her and with false empathy whispered softly in her ear, "I could be your boyfriend sweetheart, well at least for tonight" And he brazenly put a hand on her thigh, just above her knee.

Chloe let out a nervous little laugh and said "You seem like a nice guy, but you're a little too young for me" Nick feigned offense, and he puffed out his chest.

"Hey I'm twenty! How is that too young? What are you forty or something?"

Chloe smiled "Do I look forty? Gee thanks a lot! Actually I'm twenty seven" Nothing was said for far too long, her discomfort growing rapidly, until Nick broke the silence.

"Are you telling me you wouldn't like a fit and horny twenty year old catering to your every desire?" He leaned back against the seat with her and moved his hand higher on her leg coming to rest in the middle of her creamy white thigh. Chloe felt a small surge of panic as she contemplated her situation, not knowing what to do, she told herself to relax anyway, and that these guys were harmless; just young and full of cum, that's all.

Nick gave her thigh a little pat and said "I mean what could be better? Mmmm, I reckon three horny young men would HAVE to be better! " At this comment his two mates laughed and both moved a little closer, increasing her feeling of discomfort, now amplified with apprehension. She couldn't think of what to say or do and felt a growing sense of unease, only able to offer a weak smile, while she crossed her legs, not thinking about what she was doing, she trapped Nick's hand between her thighs, and he instantly grinned wolfishly.

"That's better Chloe hmm mmm" He said as he started working his hand higher. She squeezed her thighs shut tight, stopping any more northward movement from his hand, and told him quietly that his hand shouldn't be there.

"You're right Chloe!" Nick removed his hand from her thighs and placed it directly on the swell of her left breast, saying; "It should be here!" Chloe pushed his hand away violently but he kept up his assault and after a brief struggle, his hand was back on her tit, squeezing it roughly.

"Yeah baby that feels so hot" And before her brain could process what was happening, his other hand was on her right breast, squeezing and kneading them both. After using all her strength trying to remove his hands, she could feel defeat looming. Her hands were now weakly holding his wrists and she knew it was impossible to stop his molestation.

Chloe felt stricken with fear now, her paralysed brain trying to work out what the fuck was happening to her; but all she could come up with was more fear and a rising panic inside of her. After a very long twenty seconds she tried again to remove Nick's groping hands, firmly stating that she didn't want to be touched like that.

"Don't you like sex Chloe? Come on everyone LOVES sex! I mean what's not to enjoy about it!?" Nick taunted her.

"My sexual behaviour is no-one's business but my own, thank you" She knew she had failed at sounding superior and self- assured and they knew it too, all three of them laughing lightly, their stares adding to her discomfort. Chloe felt like a deer in headlights, unable to move or think properly, her brain frozen with fear, head down, hoping that it would just end. Nick stopped feeling her tits to put an arm around her other hand resting on her thigh.

"I love sex. How about you guys?" Nick spoke with a calm confidence that was quite unsettling, smiling when his mates both replied.

"We both love sex and know how great we are at it!" they spoke in unison and all three laughed loudly together, soon after Nick turned to her.

"See everyone loves sex Chloe!" And slowly stroked his hand on her thigh, "I'm willing to bet big money, that you love sex too Chloe, you probably crave it! But I will have a guess, and say that your boyfriend broke it off with you, oh... at least a year ago, and you have not been with anyone else at all, since he left, am I close?"

Chloe sat there not knowing what to say. She had caught her boyfriend fucking some young slut, roughly six months ago; leading him to tell her to fuck off, if she couldn't put up with it. She had been devastated by his blatant lack of love, and she was still finding it hard to trust men, even now, her only sexual activity was with her dildo and vibrator. Chloe had become a pro and got right in to it, working herself to consistently good orgasms that satisfied her in more ways than one, but also leaving herself feeling lonely and hollow after she was done.

She was so pissed off that this little cunt was right, that she gave her best sexy smile and said looking straight at him.

"I actually ended our relationship, to concentrate on my studies, and last weekend i had two sexual partners, one on Friday night, the other Saturday night!" Feeling better after that, she relaxed a little feeling her body loosen a bit. Nick was staring at her with a sad look on his face

"Chloe it seems to me, that what you're saying is that you are a right little slut! Getting cock whenever you want, with whoever you like! Is that true Chloe?" She felt her confidence leaking away under his stare, and replied weakly.

"Yeah something like that .Isn't that what being single is all about?" Nick kept his unsettling stare up and she looked down into her lap.

"So? What the problem seems to be is that you think you are better than any of us, and none of us are worthy enough to put our cocks in your precious little pussy!" Chloe felt very frightened at this turn of events, especially when she saw the looks on the other two faces. To her, they were looking at her like she was a piece of meat, no more. "We would fuck you like you've never been fucked before! Filling your pussy, mouth and arse with our hot creamy cum and leaving your entire body feeling like it's under the influence of the most mind blowing ecstasy pill on the planet, and you won't even give us a chance? Aw well" He said shaking his head, as he slid his hand up her thigh and almost grabbed at her snatch.

"FUCK OFF!" she screamed and slapped his hand away. "Just leave me alone!" Chloe grabbed her stuff, got up and sat on the seat behind.

"That's not very nice Chloe! We were getting so cosy too!" They all faced her; acting sad, pretending to cry and shit and Chloe decided she would get off at the next station, even though it would be at least 4 stops early. She would just ring a taxi and get the fuck home. Nick and his two friends got up and once again sat beside her, one across from her, putting his feet up on her seat between her knees, using them to make her knees apart.

When Nick grabbed her breast again, she folded her arms over her chest, slowly getting his hand off her tit, but just as she accomplished that, the guy on her other side roughly jammed his hand between her thighs and managed to cup her sex, his mate using his feet to keep her legs spread apart. Chloe was panicking and started to feel light headed, but before her anxiety stripped her mind away temporarily, the announcement of the next station snapped her out of it and she grabbed her things and pushed her way to the doors.

"Don't go Chloe, we just wanted to have a good time with you, that's all, come on" Chloe ignored them and ran out the doors as soon as they opened, not looking back for a second.

When she got outside onto the street, she quickly lit up a cigarette and called a taxi. They told her one would be there in 20 mins to half an hour. Chloe slowly began to relax as she took long deep drags of her smoke and soon realised she needed to pee. Within a minute or so her bladder started to hurt. There was no hope in hell she would be able to hold on till she got home. She looked around for a suitable place to squat. It was almost pitch black dark. Most of the streetlights weren't working and it seemed only a couple flickered, either way none of them were of any use to anyone.

It sure seemed different at night. Not what Chloe would have expected by passing it during the day. 'Yeah great place to get off a train by yourself,' Chloe thought to herself. 'Grow up, your twenty seven years old, now stop letting your mind wander, do a piss and before you know it the taxi will be here. It sure as hell beats still being on that train.' Chloe saw a garden wall just a few metres away. It was the perfect place to pee, even if there was someone around they would have no chance in seeing her. As her bladder finally emptied, she started to pull up her panties when she heard the sound of voices. She couldn't believe her luck. How embarrassing, she thought, with a slight chuckle. She sat as quiet and as still as possible and waited for them to pass.

Chloe felt a massive jolt of panic surge through her as she recognised the smug voice of Nick. Her body started shaking and she hoped that they would think she wasn't there and move on. The voices got closer and closer again, till she realised they were just on the other side of her wall!

"We would have seen her up or down the street if she kept running, so she's probably hiding in a bush or something. Don't worry boys we'll be spit roasting that bitch tonight! Fuck she was sexy. I've got to get into her pussy. I know she'll be as tight as a motherfucker!"

They all laughed together before beginning their search for her. Chloe sank as low as possible, and pressed herself tight up against the wall. She knew this was as good a spot as any; with zero light and a wall big enough to hide her body, but no-where was completely safe. Minutes went by and she thought that they were further away from her now,allowing a little relief to slowly wash over her, and even some of her panic faded as well. She shifted her weight, slightly stiff now from staying so still, and then relaxed against the wall again. Chloe could not hear them at all, and she slowly started to edge along the wall towards the street, and where the taxi should arrive. When she got to the end of the wall she peeked around it and saw no-one. Just as she prepared to make a dash for the street, she was dismayed to hear their voices again and immediately squatted down, keeping as still as she could.

"She has to be around here somewhere. Did anyone look behind the back of that building and the wall?" Chloe felt her stomach tighten again. The fear was almost unbearable, and she began to feel faint.

`What am I going to do?' she thought frantically, their voices closer again, making her heart pound inside her chest like it was trying to escape. She looked for an escape but had to snap her head back into the shadows, as one of them came around the back of the wall looking here and there. Her heart raced as she slowly edged towards the other end of the wall, away from the guy looking for her. She got to the end and once again she had a quick peek around the wall, and almost had a heart attack at the sight of Nick coming straight at her, not seeing her, as he had his head turned, telling his other friend to check the back of the building that she was heading towards.

Chloe was trapped! Her body suddenly felt numb with panic and fear. She held her breath and waited helpless, for him to come round the corner and spot her in hiding. Nick's body appeared as he rounded the corner, and in a burst of fear fuelled adrenaline Chloe drove herself toward him, swinging her fist through with a solid hit to his groin, and she watched in satisfaction as he doubled over sputtering.

"You fucking bitch!" Nick held his crotch painfully and rolled onto his side. Chloe sprung up over him and ran, glancing back to make sure he was still incapacitated. She headed for the street, getting to the end of the old building thinking exhaltedly that her escape was certain now. Pain suddenly exploded in her head and Chloe found herself looking up at the stars in the night sky. Her left forehead throbbed horribly as she lay there semi-conscious.

When she felt hands pulling at her legs, she tried to make her groggy body get up, but its response weak and slow, and her attacker suddenly grabbed her arms, bringing both of them behind her back,and before she could even attempt to stop him, he tied her hands together. When she opened her mouth to scream for help, it was stuffed with a wad of cloth. Chloe felt the hands from behind, tighten some sort cord around the entirety of her head, holding the cloth firmly in place; preventing her from screaming for help, or from making any noise at all for that matter.

The hands from behind lifted Chloe up, and spun her around to face Nick, who now stood before her. Chloe could see the anger on his face and knew that she would be repaid for the pain that she had caused him.

"Did you actually think you could get away?" Nick was still nursing his crotch tenderly, as he crouched down to look into her eyes as he continued; "Now we have you, and we aren't letting you go until we get what we want, isn't that right boys?" He grabbed her thigh, giving it a little squeeze as he looked to his mates for a response. Chloe felt herself sag in defeat as they grunted and laughed, her mind registering with unease that the other two were rearranging themselves on and off, their excitement obviously not the only things growing.

"We're going to fuck her so hard she won't be able to walk for a week!" The other two agreed, with pure lust and excitement in their voices.

Chloe struggled weakly with Nick, her head was still spinning from the blow she'd been given. When they tried to get her up against the wall, her body finally responded, and she twisted and pulled herself partly free, but when she attempted to kick at Nick, he easily grabbed her foot causing her to hop around comicly, totally off balance, her arms flailing wildly. Chloe felt herself falling to the ground, but instead fell against the guy behind her his hardened crotch pressing against her tied hands. Chloe tried to stay upright, but was tripped and they let her fall, rather gently,to the ground holding her firm.

Chloe knew that she had no hope in getting free. She panicked when she realised, that she was now in the perfect position for all three of them to do whatever they wanted. The second guy grabbed her free foot and she felt her legs being pulled apart. They lifted her slightly, and the guy behind her positioned himself so that her upper back was resting in his lap. She could feel his rock hard cock jabbing into her, but Chloe knew that was the least of her problems. Nick began slipping between her thighs, his free hand cupping her mound, applying pressure and squeezing obscenely.

"This pussy is giving off some serious heat!" and he high fived the friend who held her other foot, both of them high with sexual anticipation. Chloe's fear and panic gave her enough strength to twist her body sideways allowing her to almost close her legs completely.

"Now how is that going to work Chloe?" Nick asked in a sadistic voice. "We have to keep those gorgeous legs of yours, spread nice and wide, so we can get to your hot wet pussy!" Chloe struggled harder, but they grabbed her ankles and forcibly spread her legs apart. This time, when Nick knelt between her thighs, he grabbed her panties, and with a couple of rough tugs she felt the shock of cold air hit her now naked and exposed crotch. He continued and ripped her undies completely off, shoving them into his shirt pocket.

"Now that's better, no need to hide something so beautiful girl." He cupped her hot sex firmly, moaning with lust before slipping his middle finger into her slightly moistened box.

"You're cunt is so fucking tight Chloe! God damn, that's incredible. I can't wait to get my dick in there, aw fuck!"

Chloe tried struggling against their assault, but the guy holding her other leg just tightened his grip, Nick adding another finger inside of her, pushing deep too qui,ckly and with such force, that she could feel his knuckles bruising her soft, delicate mound. Nick stopped finger fucking her and she watched in disgust as he removed his digits and sucked her juices off, moaning lewdly. Chloe felt her hands being untied, but then quickly retied above her head. She was rearranged gently, and was now lying flat on her back. Chloe realised all three men now had their hands free to do whatever they liked. She felt an assault begin on her breasts.

"Fuck boys, she has damn near perfect titties!" The guy from behind stated as he rolled them around in his hands, tweaking her hard nipples with just enough force, that it began to hurt.

"Well, let's have a closer look at them beauties hey?" Nick gripped her blouse at the right shoulder, his mate grabbing it on the other side. Nick told him to rip, and seconds later they had torn her top completely off, totally exposing her upper body. Now there was only her bra between their hands and her breasts, and before she knew it, the guy behind her unclasped her bra, whipping it off and saying;