Four Teachers. One Rent.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm covered in cum!" complained Kathy.

"Me too." Agreed Fen. "Ben is always messing up tight and tidy little holes with his tool!"

"Yes Ben." Grimaced Kathy. "My arsehole. It was agony! A finger is one thing but that monster of yours is another."

I looked at my tool with pride. It had subsided a little, but I new that in a few minutes it would be ready again. Fen reached for a tissue and started to mop up the moisture from her pussy, wiping off the blobs of cum.

"I think moving in together was a brilliant idea Fen!" said Brigitte.

I agreed with Brigitte, this was brilliant way of cutting my rent.

So my friend was fully conversant with the facts. He knew why I lived with three women and why they looked at me as they did. It isn't easy keeping three separate women happy under any circumstances, but sometimes having all three of them in the same flat, and in the same bed does cut down on journey time. Teaching can be a hard life, but what brilliant holidays we get!

12