Four Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie and Sara hugged, and Josh and Owen sat on different couches, well away from each other, and watched.

It was nice, Sophie thought. It was really nice, and warm, and tender.

After a while Sophie kissed Sara and said they should go, and Sara let her up, and said it was good, and come back.

Sophie looked at her, and nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Do, please. We haven't finished yet."

"All right," Sophie said.

Sara kissed them both, and let them out the door, and once they were on the street, walking to their car, Sophie said to Josh, "You touched her mouth. I saw."

He looked surprised, then guilty. "Yeah."

"I don't care."

"It was an accident."

"I still don't care." Sophie grinned. "I think we will be soon, anyway."

He took her hand, then smacked her ass, then kissed her like he might be going to drag her into another front garden somewhere in this street.

"No," Sophie said. "Wait for home."

It was an odd thing to be saying, for her, but he did.

*

Sophie met Sara for lunch. Sara rang her, and told her they were, and Sophie, still with her little crush, said yes, of course.

She sat with Sara, eating, talking about shops. Sat there thinking it was strange to be sitting there talking, the same way she did with any other friend, when she'd had sex with Sara. Especially strange when a lot of things Sophie had thought she knew about herself weren't quite right, and Sara was the one responsible for her realizing that.

Sara was talking about shoes and sales and other normal things, and Sophie leaned over suddenly and put her hand on Sara's mouth.

Sara stopped talking.

"Sorry," Sophie said, and took her hand away.

Sara waited, looking at her.

"I just want to say. This is weird. This is so fucking weird that I've had sex with you and we still just talk like we're friends."

Sara grinned. "We're friends."

"Yep. But this is weird. I just needed to say that."

"Okay."

They sat in the sun for a while.

"I like shoes," Sara said. "And bags. I'm shallow."

"I want to be," Sophie said. "I plan to be shallow when I grow up."

Sara grinned at her.

Most of Sophie's friends had started having kids, and Sophie and Josh hadn't. It was part of their thing, Sophie had always thought. Everyone else grew up and got sick of each other, and she and Josh never did, because they lived in a make-believe world of no responsibility. So they kept groping each other in public, and doing things like they were with Sara and Owen.

She needed Sara. She needed someone like Sara, and the crush and the sex only made it better.

*

The next time they went to Sara and Owen's, Sophie wore a party dress. It was tight at the top and had no back and was floaty on her legs. She had her hair up, had perfect makeup, and it was still perfect because she hadn't let Josh touch her since she'd started putting it on. Her lips were wet and shiny and pink and incredibly fuckable.

Sara had worn about the same, looked about the same. She looked at Sophie and said, "My god, you look fucking wonderful."

Sophie looked back and said, "So do you."

Sara hugged her. Had her hands all over Sophie while she did, sliding them up Sophie's skirt.

The sat and talked and drank wine. Sophie and Sara smoked pot. After a while Sara said, "So my dare, I think."

Sophie looked at her. "Yep."

"I'm thinking no fucking yet tonight. Oral, whatever, but no fucking. Okay?"

Sophie nodded slowly. It seemed to be up to her. "Okay."

"So oral," Sara said, like she was making sure. "And whatever, that's fine?"

"Ah yeah," Sophie said. "I heard."

"You don't want to talk to Josh about that at all?"

Sophie didn't look over. "Not really."

Sara grinned.

"So we're still doing dares?" Sophie said. "We're not just getting down to it."

"We can get down to it if you want to."

Sophie shrugged. "You decide."

Sara looked at her for a while.

"Or just dare me to do shit," Sophie said. "I don't need to do them back."

"You're sure about that?"

"I'm sure."

"I might get carried away. If you can't pay me back."

"You won't. You seem nice."

Sara smiled.

"And I'll just leave if you do."

"All right," Sara said. "So just tell you what to do?"

Sophie shrugged and sipped her wine.

"Are you wearing anything under the dress?" Sara said, looking at her.

"Ah yeah," Sophie said. "Of course."

"So take it off."

"That's a dare?"

"Take it off and let everyone check."

Sophie put down her glass and pulled her underwear off, without showing anything. She went over to Sara, who put her hand up Sophie's dress and actually fingered her. Then Josh, who felt her ass, and Owen, who barely touched her leg.

"Yep," Sophie said. "What now."

"Take Josh's cock out," Sara said. "And if it isn't hard, make it hard."

He was hard. Sophie undid his belt, folded his pants back, left him on display.

"And suck him," Sara said. "Just for a bit. Let us see."

Sophie bent over Josh and did the most slurpy, tonguey, sliding her mouth around, blowjob she could manage. She held her hair out the way, used her mouth and not her hands, and it might not have felt as good as it could, but she was pretty sure it looked fantastic.

She was blowing Josh for an audience, and it felt right. It felt like they'd been living half their lives to get to this moment, with all the public sex.

Sara was breathing differently. Sophie glanced over, and wasn't sure she wasn't up to something, squeezing her legs together or some trick like that.

That was actually quite clever, if she was.

"Hey," Sara said. "Come over here." She sounded really turned on, sounded like Sophie felt, that she couldn't believe this was happening, that they were doing this.

Sophie let go of Josh, and did.

Sara kissed her. "I couldn't kiss you before, but now your lippy's gone," she said, and kissed Sophie, and Sophie kissed back. They kissed for a while, nothing more than kissing.

"You're being rude," Sophie said to Sara.

"Don't nag, I'll get to you."

"I mean Owen. You should do him."

"Or you can."

Sophie looked at Sara and realized she was serious. And realized she was going to, if no-one stopped her.

Sophie looked at Josh, and Josh didn't react.

"Can I?" she said.

"If you want to."

"I'm going to if you don't say no, so if you want to..."

Josh sat there.

"I will," Sophie said. "I mean it."

Josh just smiled.

"Okay," Sophie said, and went over to Owen. He was watching her, a bit stunned, like he couldn't believe this either. It was getting out of hand, and Sophie was pleased.

She wanted a bit of out of hand tonight.

She knelt in front of Owen and took him out. Held him, and rubbed slowly, and looked at his face.

He wasn't saying no either, so she bent and licked Owen. Slowly, up his shaft. She tasted newness again. He tasted like she'd though the would from the memory of him on her hands. She'd held him, and had tasted his semen, but this was completely different. She sucked his head, tasting him more, feeling him in her mouth. She wanted to squeeze her legs together too, like Sara might have been doing, if she'd known how to get herself off like that.

"Suck him off," Sara said behind her. "Swallow him."

Sophie looked up. "Is that a dare?"

"Oh fuck yes."

Sophie wondered for just a second about condoms, then decided head was safe enough. She shrugged her dress off her shoulders, pushed it down to her waist. She sucked Owen, rubbed him on her tits like Sara had done to Josh, licked with lots of spit, sucked him hard and rhythmically. He stroked her hair and told her she felt wonderful.

She didn't look at Josh. She'd started to feel silly asking every time Sara suggested something. He wasn't objecting or telling her to stop, so she took that as willingness enough.

It wasn't like Sara wasn't about to blow him in return.

Sophie wanted this, and wanted it to be easy and fun. She liked the feel of Owen, all hard and round and full. She liked the way he swelled in her mouth, hard and becoming harder as she sucked. She liked the way his hands came around her head, and he groaned now and then without meaning to, and when the time came, she liked the thrust and jab and sudden thick flood of semen, at the end. She liked come. Not liked, exactly, but it was interesting and different and part of sex. She liked the odd not-salt taste, the heavy richness, the way it made her throat dry and stuck to her teeth. She liked the way her mouth was empty, just cock, then suddenly full. She liked the way men went limp and touched her gently afterwards.

She liked the way Josh went limp and touched her afterwards, and this was Owen. Owen was different, and not Josh, and Sophie him in her mouth.

She wanted to touch herself. She wanted to blow Owen, and masturbate too, both at the same time, like Sara had.

She was a little too embarrassed to actually do it.

Sara moved, sat beside Sophie and Owen, and watched. She stroked Sophie too, stroked her back while Owen stroked her hair.

"Watching you," Sara said. "Is hot. It's so fucking hot."

Sophie looked up and grinned quickly.

"You're amazing," Sara said.

"Thanks," Sophie said, and bent over Owen again.

Sara started getting involved. She held Owen's shaft for a while, while the end was in Sophie's mouth. She kissed Sophie while Sophie sucked, and stroked Sophie's back and breasts. Sometimes Sophie took Owen out her mouth and kissed Sara. It was nice. Friendly and intimate, Sophie thought, to be touched while she blew Owen. It was like a threeway, like a good, tender threeway ought to be, both of them touching and gentle and kind to her, both of them opening their relationship to her.

And Josh got to watch. It was nice. Sophie with Sara and Owen, and Josh over there watching.

Owen came. Mumbled a warning, then grabbed Sophie's head and started spurting in her mouth. She pushed forward and swallowed and tried to get it all. There was a lot. Some went on her chin.

When he was done she sat up. She wiped her chin with her hand.

Then she looked at Josh.

She was still horny, was pleased with what she'd done, but she was suddenly worried by what she might see on Josh's face. He'd been quiet, had just watched her kneel there topless and let another man come in her mouth. He might be upset. She wondered if perhaps she'd let this go too far without talking properly to him. Blowing someone was one thing. Letting him come in her mouth was another. She'd never noticed Josh being funny about swallowing, not like some men. He liked it, but she'd never cared or said she wouldn't, so she might never have realized if he was touchy about this. She might not know if he didn't want her swallowing another man's magic juice.

He had also just sat there on his own, while the three of them all touched and kissed. Sophie suddenly thought of that, and wondered if that was bad as well. Maybe she should have asked first, after all. Asked again, like she had been.

Maybe talking too much would have spoiled the mood, and she'd just wanted to do it, but maybe she should have asked anyway, because she owed it to Josh.

"Josh," Sophie said. "I..."

Sara looked up, and seemed to realize Josh was on his own, across the room.

"Are we okay?" Sophie said.

Josh nodded.

Sophie sat up, suddenly, wondering why he was so quiet. She sat up, and pulled her dress half over her tits, and was all of a sudden nervous.

"Hey," she said. "It's me. What's up?"

"Nothing's up."

"It's a bit late," Sophie said. "And I'm really sorry for this. But is that okay? Him coming in my mouth?"

"It's okay."

"You're sure?"

Josh nodded.

They were across the room from each other, and Sara and Owen were with Sophie. Sophie was still kneeling beside Owen's cock, under Sara's hands, part of the group of three while Josh sat across the room alone.

That wasn't right.

Sophie stood up, and went over to Josh. She wiped her mouth again on the back of her hand while she did, just to be sure. She sat beside Josh, and looked at him carefully. He didn't seem upset, but he wasn't telling her wasn't either. His cock was still out, and he was still hard, but she wasn't sure that meant as much as she hoped it did, right now.

He seemed to just be thinking.

"This is weird," Sophie said quietly. "I mean, thank you, I really wanted to, but it's pretty fucking weird. It's okay to not be okay with it."

"Isn't it a bit late now?"

Sophie shrugged. She glanced across the room. Sara and Owen were talking quietly, maybe talking about the same kind of thing, maybe just giving her and Josh space, pretending to be busy.

"Not really," Sophie said. "We could go home and pretend it never happened and I spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

Josh grinned. "It's okay."

"Really? Really truly honestly?"

"Really."

"I just blew someone else."

"I know, Sophie."

There was something in his voice. She looked at him, lowered her voice a bit. "He came. In my mouth."

"Yeah," Josh said.

"I swallowed him."

"You did," Josh said.

She looked at him a moment longer, and was sure. "You're turned on," she said. "You fuck."

"I said I didn't mind."

"You're actually turned on."

He shrugged.

"You liked that," she said. "Like watching me do that?"

He grinned. "Yep."

"Oh," she said. She'd assumed he was more going along with it, waiting to get his turn. "Shit, really? You're not worried because his seed is in my tummy and shit?"

"What?" Josh said. "No."

"I wondered."

"Soph, we're fine. Really."

She nodded, thinking about this. "And now you get Sara, yeah?"

He tried not to look too pleased. He had the decency to try. He shrugged, carefully.

"She might not want to blow you," Sophie said. "Ever think of that, smartass."

"I know."

"Is what I did still okay, if she doesn't do you?"

"Of course it is."

Sophie decided she needed to start rethinking everything in her whole life, not just this. That was a surprised.

Sara and Owen had stopped talking.

"We're okay," Sophie said. "Everything's fine."

"Good," Sara said. "That's really fucking good."

"Yeah," Sophie said. "But you should probably get over here."

Sara laughed, and came over to their couch. She sat down beside Sophie, and did it all slidey and sleek and glamorous, like a model. She put her arms around Sophie and kissed her bare shoulder and said, "You're both really okay?"

"I think so," Sophie said, looking at Josh, who nodded.

"We can stop if you'd rather," Sara said.

"Ah," Sophie said. "I think not stopping right now might be completely the point."

Sara grinned.

"But," Sophie said. "How's your end of it? Want to have a crisis over there or anything?"

"He's okay. We're okay."

Sophie nodded, and decided it was just her, that no-one else was worrying about whether they should care.

"Sorry," she said.

"God no," Sara said. "Whatever you need to do."

She kissed Sophie, Sophie's neck, and then when she turned, her mouth. Kissed Sophie's lips, and licked them a bit, like she was tasting semen even though there probably wasn't any left there now.

"Your turn," Sophie said. "I'm sick of doing dares."

Sara grinned. "Okay," she said, and stood up and unzipped her dress. She had nothing on underneath. She kissed Sophie, and then kissed Josh.

Sophie watched them. Watched her. After a moment she reached over and held Josh's cock, moved her hand slowly up and down. It was still mostly hard. She looked at Sara.

"You don't mind?" Sara said.

"Nope."

"He's yours."

"I know. And that isn't changing."

"Fair enough."

"I think he really wants you to," Sophie said. "Rather than, you know, all this teasing and shit."

"Soph," Josh said. "Thank you."

"Wouldn't leave you all needy," Sophie said.

Sara smiled at them both, kissed Sophie again, and then slid down. Slid so Josh's cock bumped down her tummy and breast, then opened her mouth so he just slid in, no hands, no other touch. Josh opened his eyes, and seemed surprised, and Sara laughed in her throat and started sucking.

Sophie watched, right beside them. Josh's cock in another woman's mouth. Josh's cock, which had always been hers, being sucked by someone else. She told herself those things, and tried to make herself care, but just didn't seem to. Just wanted to watch and listen and touch. She reached out and stroked Sara's hip, her forearm. Her arm, which was holding Josh's cock. Heard Josh's little sighs and moans. Heard Sara's sucking noises, wet sounds of lips and tongue.

Sara did it differently to Sophie. After that first suck into her mouth, she teased more. Licked and nibbled and started and stopped. She used both hands, and sort of twisted them around Josh's shaft.

It was odd, Sophie thought. You saw porn, but you didn't really watch. It had never really occurred to her that other people gave blowjobs in different ways, and she was actually quite interested, curious.

Sara started touching herself while she sucked Josh, and Sophie wondered if she was actually so horny she needed to play with herself, or if it was some trick to look like that and turn Josh on.

It looked real. It looked like Sara actually couldn't help herself, but that might be the point.

Sara bent, and licked Josh's balls, and Sophie was glad she'd made him shave. His cock twitched sometimes against Sara's cheek, and Sara grinned a bit when it did, like she was proud. Josh seemed to like it. It was something Sophie didn't remember to do enough, just kind of forgot once she had a cock in her mouth.

Sara went back to sucking.

"Hold my hair," Sara said to Sophie. Sophie reached over and gently scooped it up, gathered it in a ponytail at the back of Sara's head.

That made Sophie more involved. Her arm went up and down as Sara did. She watched Josh's hips come up off the couch, watched his face and hands clench. It was strangely intimate. Very personal. Sophie knew Josh did those things, because she'd felt him do them before, but she'd never just sat and watched him. She was always distracted herself, busy when they happened. Now she could just watch him, and it was nice, all detached, just observing.

"Hey," Sophie said. "Don't suck on his head after he comes."

"Okay," Sara said, her mouth full.

"And kind of twist around with your hand as he does."

Sara made a noise.

"Sophie," Josh said. "Don't. Please."

"I'm right here. I may as well say."

"Just don't."

Sophie shrugged.

Josh reached out a little blindly towards Sophie's chest, and pulled the front of the dress down again. He held one of Sophie's breasts in one hand, and one of Sara's in the other. "God that's cool," he said. He kneaded them both slowly, pushed on both their nipples with each thumb.

Sophie glanced over at Owen, and said, "All okay over there?"

Owen nodded, but Sophie wasn't sure.

She hadn't liked the idea of Josh being on his own, and she didn't think Owen ought to be either. Not while Sara blew someone else. Sophie had a feeling this thing of theirs was always going to leave one of the guys off on his own, that it would always be her and Sara and one of them, too shy to touch the other.

She wanted them all involved. At the least, she wanted no-one lonely and upset.

"Hey," she said to Owen. "Come over here."

He moved, and sat beside her. She kissed him. Still being held by Josh, still holding Sara's hair.

Owen stroked her back. Big hands that covered her shoulders from side to side, when they both touched her. He touched her spine, kissed her neck. "That's nice," she said.

Owen held her other breast, squeezed it gently. It was weird, very nice. Two different hands, touching, out of time with the other. He slid his hand down into the tangle of dress around her waist and touched her pussy, ever so gently.