Four-way with Mom: The Beginning

Story Info
Mom and Son get closer.
1.9k words
3.97
208.5k
70
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
143 Followers

Jared and two of his friends was on their way to his moms house for summer break. The three of them had found summer jobs at the same company so he had worked it out with his mom that his friends could live with them.

Jared and his mom had always been close. Just thinking of the day his dad had left her, fills him with rage. Painfully, he has watched his once vibrant mom dwindle down to a mere shell of her former self. His mom is lonely, probably missing the sexual perks of having a man. All of a sudden his car starts to sputter and rattle loudly.

"Fuck!" he yells at the car, pulling it over into a rest area before it dies completely. He punches the steering wheel and swears under his breath. He pulls out his cell phone, dialing his moms number.

Her soft voice answers, "Hey baby, what's up?"

He smiles, thinking she actually sounds good today. "Hey mom, my damn car just died. Sadly, we are still about 8 hours away. Do you think you could look up a towing company for me?"

"Of course I can, baby. Actually, better yet, I'll make the arrangements for a tow truck. Is your car even worth trying to save, baby?" her soft voice comforting him immensely.

"Actually, No, its not but I don't know what else to do." He grudgingly admits. He hates appearing helpless, especially to his mom.

"Well, If you can wait until the morning, I am willing to come get you guys. In the meantime, I could reserve a room for you and your buddies for the night. Does that sound better?" she offers generously.

"God, Mom. Your great. That sounds hell of a lot better plus I do miss our road trips we used to take. Just call me back to let me know the details, I'll keep my phone on in case I fall asleep waiting for the tow. I love you, Mom.". He quickly falls asleep after hanging up.

Next thing he knows his phone is alerting him of a new text message. He pulls the message up, its from his mom. The tow truck should be here any minute, along with a car to take us to our hotel. He wakes up his friends, updating them on the changed plans as they all pile out and stretch lazily. Just then the tow truck and car pull into the rest area.

As soon as his car is towed away, they all pile into the rental. Jared, of course, is stuck driving. He looks over at his friends, explaining how great his mom is.

"She does sounds great, man." they both reply. Jared just grins and heads down the highway.

About an hour later, he finally pulls into the hotels valet parking area. He should have known better to think his mom would reserve something cheap and simple. They all climb out, in awe of the quality of the hotel. Jared heads to the front desk to check in, finding out mom had got them a suite of rooms instead of just one room. Shaking his head, grateful for her giving nature. He grabs the key cards and motions for his friends to follow him to the room. They bust out laughing at the room number. Suite 69. Jared just chuckles, and opens the door.

We file in quickly, searching for a place to set all of our luggage. We finally decide to take our own luggage to our respective rooms in the suite. His friends let out a yell, discovering a six person hot tub on the suites personal veranda.

"Damn, Jared! Your mom sure knows how to pick a hotel room." one of his friends calls out.

Jared laughs warmly, getting more and more excited to see his mom tomorrow.

His phone rings later on that evening, almost startling him.

"Hello." he politely answers.

"Hey baby. Surprise! I'm down in the lobby." his moms voice shocks him.

"Oh my god! We are in suite 69, come on over!" he practically yells.

Jared yells to his friends to get decent, his mom was in the lobby and headed here. Close to laughing his ass off, he hears them cursing and running around in their rooms.

The soft knock on the door sends his heart flying. Hurrying to the door to answer, Wow! My mom looks fantastic! She walks into the room, clinging to him lovingly as soon as she turns towards him.

"Oh Jared baby, I've missed you so much. I just couldn't wait to see you, I hope you don't mind." she whispers in his ear. Shocked, his cock actually quivers when her hot breath tickles his neck.

"Of course I don't mind, silly! I've missed you too, Mom." his arms tightening around her briefly, causing her big tits to press hard against his chest. Again, his cock jumps in excitement.

The confusion racing through his mind is cut short as his friends come out to meet his mom.

"Hello, boys. I'm Jareds mom. But you can call me Sheila." hugging each of them warmly.

"Hi Sheila. I'm Brian. Jared and me room together at the frat house. Its great to finally meet you. That dork," pointing to the other," is Chris. He's a nobody." busting out laughing at Chris' face. Chris then tackles Brian, trying to prove his worth.

Her soft giggle sends warmth through my body quickly.

"Where should I put my bag, sweetie?" she asks.

"Just throw it on my bed for now. We will figure out who is sleeping where soon." vivid images of him and his mom cuddled up in bed flash through his mind. Shaking his head quickly, he looks away.

"Ok, baby. I'm going swimming if anyone wants to join me." she calls out, digging through her bag.

"Why go swimming? There is a hot tub on the veranda!" Brian and Chris chime loudly.

A huge smile lights up her face. She rushes to the bathroom to change. Jared, Brian, and Chris hurriedly change as well.

"We're all decent out here, Mom. Take your time." Jared calls to his mom. His eyes narrow, he swears he just heard his mom curse. But why?

All thoughts fly out of his head when his mom saunters into the room wearing only a little red bikini. Fuck! His mom is fucking hot! His eyes, along with his friends, hungrily stare at her huge tits, her nipples barely covered by the tiny triangles of fabric. Three pairs of eyes then roam slowly downwards. Her bottoms are so tight you can see her slit clearly. Obviously, she also shaves her pussy bald. He didn't know about the other two but his cock was so hard it was painful.

"Baby? Are you ok?" she giggles, her tits jiggling seductively.

"Um, Yea! Uh, I just.. Uh..fuck!" he exclaims.

Feeling like a sick pervert. She's his mom! His dick wasn't listening though. He glances over at his friends, shocked. They were rubbing the bulges in their swim shorts roughly. Soft grunts escaping their open mouths.

Suddenly, his mom is standing between his spread knees. Her tits almost in his face making him moan loudly. Her warm hands gently cradle his face.

"Baby, Its ok, really. I know what your feeling. My father was the one to make me a woman. I've tried to deny my urges for you for so long, Jared. But I just can't anymore. I want you and your friends to fuck me. I mean, really fuck me good. Its been way to long since I've had some young cock. Please, Baby?" she intently searches his face.

All control he'd had slipped away in that instant. He slowly runs his hands up the outside of her legs, pausing to squeeze her beautiful thighs. Leaning forward, he buries his face into the soft flesh of her tits, inhaling deeply.

"Oh Jared! Mommy loves the feel of your rough hands on my skin!" she cries out, grasping his bare shoulders. Her eyes travel over to Brian and Chris. She moans softly. They are completely naked and fisting their huge cocks slowly.

They walk over to her hesitantly, not wanting to freak her out. "Oh fuck, Sheila! Your so fucking hot. Us college boys definitely love naughty women like you." Chris growls into her ear.

Jared moves his mouth over her tits, finally latching on to her nipple through the flimsy fabric. He grasps her bikini bottoms and slides them down. Moving his hands to her perfect ass, spreading her cheeks wide. Using his teeth, he rips her bikini top off. Moving his mouth back and forth, sucking and nibbling her hard nipples.

Brian slides his finger into Sheilas mouth, making her lube it up. He then starts to rub it over the puckered flesh of her tiny anus, easily accessible because Jared was spreading her wide.

"Chris, finger fuck her pretty little pussy," Brian grunts out, "Fuck Jared! Suck on those tits, make your momma proud." his finger finally pushes in up to his knuckle into her tight ass, making her scream in pleasure. Her hands drop to fist her sons friends cocks.

Chris obediently begins to rub on her swollen clit slowly, moaning as she jacks his cock. When his fingers are soaked with her juice, he starts to slam two up into her tight cunt, the wet slapping noise mixing with all the grunts and moans of ecstasy.

"OH FUCK! I'm CUMMING!" she screams, both of her fuck holes being finger fucked hard and fast. A hot gush of cum splashes out around Chris' ramming fingers, spraying on Jareds naked chest.

Jared releases her tits, "Fuck Mom! I'm about to cum in my fucking shorts!"

The two boys gently pull their fingers out of her and suck their own fingers clean. She gets on her knees in front of her son, helping him remove his shorts. Her eyes glaze over with lust, her sons massive ten inch cock springing free.

"Oh baby, your cock is so fucking big!" her wet little tongue licking her pouty lips.

She grasps his cock at the base and lowers her mouth to it. Running her tongue under the ridge of his swollen head, sucking the bead of precum up.

"Mom! Oh fuck yes, suck my cock!" Jared growls, trying hard not to thrust up. Chris and Brian are standing beside her, watching and pumping their cocks hard.

His mom wraps her lips around his cock tightly and begins to slowly bob up and down. Moaning deeply when she feels his head probing at the back of her throat.

"Ah, Fuck Mom! Your such a good little cock sucker. I need to fuck your mouth." he grasps her head and begins to thrust his cock hard and fast in her throat.

Grunting wildly as she takes every inch.

His fat cock begins to swell larger, his thrusts becoming frantic. He hears his mom gagging on his cock and loses it. Filling her throat with large spurts of creamy cum.

"AH! Take that cum!" he gasps, watching as both Chris and Brian shoot their cum all over her face and tits. Quickly, they retreat to their rooms. Jared collapses back on the bed, panting.

She crawls up next to him, cuddling up close. Her warm naked body fits so perefectly in his arms.

"Oh mom, I love you so much. Even more now that I really see you for you. A beautiful, sexy woman. I hope tonights not the only chance I get to show you my love" he murmurs quietly.

"My love, my sweet baby boy, this new chapter in our lives has only just begun." his mom whispers sweetly.

kelkel79
kelkel79
143 Followers