Four Wives

Story Info
The men arrange a romantic weekend.
3.5k words
4.05
73.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

"This, Joe, has to be one of your better ideas," purred Norma. "A couple of days in Surfers Paradise with nothing to worry about but enjoying ourselves."

"Yeah, Norma, love," said Joe with a grin. I gotta admit that it's not bad here. I'll have to thank Andy about tipping me off about that long weekend special they had."

"Well, Joe, if you're going to thank me, I'm right behind you," drawled a voice.

Turning around Joe and Norma found themselves looking at a grinning Andy & Kelly.

"Andy, Kelly," shouted Joe. "Fancy bumping into you here. Would you look at that, Norma? Andy and Kelly are here."

Norma gritted her teeth and smiled. "I take it you decided to take the long weekend special as well?" she gently inquired.

"Sure did," said Andy. "Too good a bargain to knock back, but I never expected to see you here."

"Me neither," muttered Kelly.

There was a sudden splash from the pool next to them.

"Joe, Andy, is that you?" yelled a voice.

"Bob," greeted Joe and Andy. "What are you doing here? Where's Trish?"

"Right here," gritted Trish, climbing out of the pool where she had been unceremoniously dumped by Bob as he greeted his mates. "This is starting to be like home, isn't it?"

She nodded to Norma and Kelly.

"Here on the weekend special?" she asked, and received a couple of disgruntled nods. All three women could see their magic weekends fading away.

"Isn't this great, Norma," yelled Joe. "We've got Andy and Kelly and Bob and Trish."

"Yeah, it's great, Joe," said Norma. "It only needs Jack and Simone to complete the set and I do believe that's them over there, enjoying a drink at that table."

"Jack, Simone," bellowed Joe.

The startled pair looked up and Jack burst into a wide grin.

"Joe, Andy, Bob! This is great. Now we'll really have a great weekend."

"Geez, can you believe the luck, Norma. We all managed to get the weekend specials. Man, this is going to be great. Ah, listen, girls, we're just going to the pub for a celebratory drink and to make plans for the weekend. Why don't you lot just hang out here and see what the hotel had to offer."

"Yes, Joe," said Norma. "A great idea. Just what I had planned for this weekend."

"Knew you'd like it. We'll see you later."

The four young women stood and watched as the men departed.

"Great," said Trish. "A romantic weekend, minus the romance. Anything you lot want to do? Apart from strangling certain people that is?"

"Well, ladies, seeing how you're feeling so disgruntled, I'd suggest that this would be an excellent time to visit the open-air Jacuzzi in the hotel's private yard," drawled a voice. "You'll find it totally relaxing and it will help soothe away those minor frustrations."

The four young women turned as one to glare at the mere man who had dared to address them. They saw a young man in his twenties, possibly a couple of years older than them, but not much more. From his tan and casual dress, bathers and t-shirt, they promptly got the idea that he was a native to the Gold Coast, probably a hotel employee.

"Before you yell at me," he said, giving them a boyish smile, "I'm Charles. I was serious about the Jacuzzi, you know. It's normally unused at this time of the day and the four of you could relax there while you plan your weekend."

"Actually," Trish said, "he has a point. Why not relax while we try to come up with new plans?"

The others looked at each other, shrugging. Why not, seemed to be the attitude.

"Then if you three ladies care to wander back to your rooms to change into bathers, I can escort this young lady. . ."

Raised eyebrows extracted the name "Trish" from her and Charles continued.

"Trish, around to the Jacuzzi and show her the controls. She can have everything running by the time you get there."

Another general shrug of acceptance and Norma, Simone and Kelly trotted off while Charles bowed Trish in the direction of the Jacuzzi.

It was the middle of the morning and they were in the grounds of a good hotel. Trish had no reason to expect anything to be wrong with accepting a guide from someone she assumed was a hotel employee. They rounded a corner and were crossing through a small enclosed garden when Charles took Trish completely by surprise.

A hand went to her back and she found herself being pressed firmly against a wall. Before she could protest her bikini pants were pushed down and she could feel Charles cock pressing against her. A swift movement pushed her legs apart and then Charles's cock was resting against her pussy, teasing it by rubbing back and forth along it.

"Do you know what's going to happen now?" purred Charles.

Trish swallowed, wetted her lips and whispered.

"You're going to rape me?"

"No such thing," said an indignant Charles. "I would never. I want you to say yes or no. I'll give you a few seconds to think it over. If you say no, I'll apologise for making what might have been a mistake, but if you say yes I will proceed to exercise you vigorously.

But your answer will have to be final. You can't say no and then change your mind. And if you say yes it will be too late to change your mind."

"He has got to be kidding," thought Trish. "Does he really expect me to say yes to having sex with a stranger?"

She opened her mouth to give a categorical refusal and then gasped as her bikini strings loosened and her top fluttered away from her breasts. Not that anyone would see them, because Charles had them covered with his hands.

Trish gasped and opened her mouth a second time to refuse, only to feel Charles cock dragging across her sensitive pussy, starting her juices flowing.

She shook her head to clear it, dreadfully conscious of Charles's cock, so close to her entrance.

"OK, yes," she gasped, and then froze, unable to believe that she'd said that.

She also promptly found out what Charles had meant by saying it would be too late to change her mind. He'd changed the angle at which his cock had been rubbing against her and it was already pushing its way past her lips and into her.

Charles drove in quickly. The little bit of foreplay that he had managed while waiting for Trish to decide had been sufficient to start her juices flowing and let him slip in relatively easily, but he knew he had to put in some fast work if he didn't want her changing her mind and trying to fight him off.

Charles pushed home eagerly, squeezing Trish's breasts as he drove in. A retreat and another drive forward, this time rolling her nipples around the palms of his hand. With his next thrust, Charles knew he was safely home as he felt Trish rise to meet him, pushing back against him, eager to take him into her.

With cooperation assured, Charles went to work, giving Trish his best, driving in hard, fast and often, teasing her breasts the entire time.

Trish on her part was reacting enthusiastically to Charles, pushing hard to meet him and enjoying his mastery over her. She couldn't stop him now, even if she wanted to, and he was pounding into her unmercifully. She'd expected sex over the weekend, had been prepared for it, and this unexpected encounter was wildly exciting. She couldn't believe she was having sex with a man just minutes after meeting him, and outdoors in what was theoretically a public place.

Charles could hear Trish squeaking and gasping as he drove into her, each thrust bringing a new squeak. They were moving together nicely now, with the pace slowly increasing. Charles fancied he could tell the point they were at by the frequency of Trish's squeaks and squeals.

He could definitely tell when Trish started nearing her climax, as her squeaks were becoming louder, with excitement burning in them. He smiled to himself and started driving in even harder.

Trish clenched her teeth together, trying to ensure that she wouldn't scream when she came. It most definitely would not do to have someone coming to investigate a woman's scream. Fancy being caught in this position?

When the lightning struck her, Trish let out a hiss like an enraged snake, shuddering as she felt Charles coming inside her. She just went with it letting both her own and Charles's climaxes roll over her, finishing up leaning limply against the wall.

Breathing hard, she was vaguely aware of her top being retied and the bottom half of her bathing costume being pulled back into position. She found that they were actually approaching the Jacuzzi before she knew that Charles had been guiding her there.

Reaching the Jacuzzi, Trish slipped into the water, watching as Charles set the bubbles churning. She relaxed even more, the warm churning water soothing her nerves.

Trish was a little surprised when Charles tossed off his shirt and slid into the Jacuzzi opposite her. He winked at her.

"Plenty of room," he said, and I feel that it's my duty to make sure you all know how to use it the way Gold Coasters do."

Before she could question him further on this odd statement the others showed up. They all slipped into the Jacuzzi and arrayed themselves either side of her.

Norma raised one eye brow and said "Charles?"

Unsaid was the message, what are you doing in the Jacuzzi with us? Go away.

"Charles," announced Trish, "said he's here to make sure we know how to use the Jacuzzi the way Gold Coasters do?"

"Really?" said Norma. "I think we can handle it ourselves. I mean, how many ways are there to sit in a Jacuzzi?"

"Two," said Charles. "The tourist way and the Gold Coast way. You use the tourist way."

The women looked at each other. Charles was up to something, they just didn't know what.

"I'll bite," said Kelly. "What's the difference?"

"The Gold Coast way, women take their tops off," said Charles.

"Lying bastard," thought Norma indignantly. "You just want to perv."

Charles was grinning at them, daring them to challenge what he said. Once more, Kelly was the first to react.

"Doesn't worry me," she announced. "I have excellent boobs."

With that she shed her top and tossed it to the side of the Jacuzzi. Trish grinned and her top followed suit. He'd already had an eyeful of her breasts, after all. And a handful, come to that.

Simone laughed. "Mine aren't too bad either," she announced, adding her top to the pile.

The three of them turned to look at Norma. She looked back at them and sighed.

"Mine are quite good, too, you know. It's just I'm not used to going topless."

"Neither are we," pointed out Kelly.

Ceding the point, Norma took off her top.

"Did I mention that there's a penalty for the last one to take off her top?" asked Charles.

The glare he got from Norma answered that.

Trish giggled. "What's the penalty?"

Charles indicated that Norma should stand, which she reluctantly did. Then, moving quickly while not seeming to, Charles reached over and tugged the bottom of her bathers down.

Norma squealed and hastily covered her mound, not really sure that she believed what had just happened.

Before she could reach to pull up the bottom of her bathers, Charles was throwing out a challenge to the others.

"Your friend is nude. Any of you willing to match her?"

Norma hesitated, finding herself reluctant to look like a fool, which she thought she might if any of the others took up the challenge. To her surprise, Trish did.

"Nudity doesn't bother me," she said, sliding down her bathers. "We're all girls together."

"Charles is female?" asked Simone.

"Probably gay," said Trish airily, to Charles amusement.

With the example of Trish and Norma before them, Kelly and Simone looked at each other. Kelly laughed, pushing her own bathers down, resulting in Simone shrugging and following suit.

"Satisfied, Charles?" asked Kelly. "Does this mean that you'll now strip?"

"If you insist," he said, standing and dropping his bathers.

There was a hiss of air from someone.

"Gay, did you say, Trish?" said Kelly, eyeing Charles with interest.

"Maybe not," she said, looking aghast at the size of Charles undressed. She'd thought it the excitement of the illicit sex that had made him feel so big inside her. Apparently not.

"As you can see, I'm in pain," said Charles. "Is one of you going to help me?"

"What, you expect us to give you a blowjob or something," asked Norma, indignation plain in her voice.

"Or something, preferably," murmured Charles, looking pointedly at Kelly, His eyes moving from her breasts to her clean shaven mound and back.

The four women exchanged glances but stayed where they were. Sighing, Charles reached out and took Kelly by the arm.

"I always have to do everything for myself," he lamented.

Charles turned Kelly unto she was side-on to the others. A hand on her back and another on her tummy coaxed her to lean forward. Charles hand closed over her pussy, gently rubbing it.

There was dead silence from the four women. Three not really believing what they were seeing and Kelly flatly denying that it was, even though she could feel Charles's hand massaging her.

Charles stopped his massaging and he gently spread Kelly's lips, moving his cock forward until he was pressing against her. He looked at the three women staring at what he was doing.

"Yes or no?" he asked.

There was silence for a moment and then a nervous Simone muttered, "Go on, do it."

This was promptly followed by a hissed "yes" from Trish and a startled "You're kidding. Right?" from Norma.

"No, I'm not kidding," said Charles. "What's your vote?"

"Who cares about their votes?" gasped Kelly. "Don't I get a say I this?"

"Of course you do," said Charles. "But it's only fair that you know what the others think. You will note that none of them have said no. They want to see you ravished before their eyes. So how do you vote?"

"What happens if I say no," she asked, acutely aware of just what was pressing against her pussy. And becoming even more aware of it as each moment passed.

"If you say no," Charles explained, "I'll switch my intentions towards another of your little group and save you for later.

Your name?" he asked, pointing at Norma.

"She's Norma," said Trish. "Kelly is the one you currently have quivering at the end of your cock. And she's Simone."

"Ah, good. Perhaps Norma would like to take your position if you say no."

From the look on Norma's face, she'd rather die, but she managed to keep her mouth shut. She was, she found, curious to see if Kelly would really let a stranger take her. Not only take her, but take her while they were watching.

She was not quivering, thought Kelly. Just a little nervous. And you would be too if you were bent over with a strange cock threatening your pussy. And a little curious, too, she had to admit. What would it be like to be just ravished in front of her friends by a stranger?

"What did you mean, save me for later?" she suddenly asked.

"Oh, I intend to take all four of you over this weekend," said Charles. "If I don't take you now then I'll get you next time. You need to answer the question, yes or no? If you don't answer I'll have to assume yes."

"Even if I say yes, what the hell makes you think the other three will agree," grumbled Kelly.

"Other two," murmured Charles.

"Two?" thought Kelly. "Then that means. . . Bloody fast work on Trish's part."

"The hell with it," she said. "That damn thing pressing against me has got me all worked up and I can't think straight. You might as well go for it and I'll see how shocked the others are."

Charles started easing forward. The women watching could see him sliding into Kelly's pussy, but moving very slowly.

From Kelly's point of view, she was prepared to curse him. She'd said yes but he was creeping in as though he was a burglar casing the joint. Why wasn't he striding in like the man of the house?

Then Kelly remembered her initial impression of Charles once he'd dropped his bathers. OK. Slow but steady seemed like a good idea. She could already feel herself stretching, being forced to accommodate him. And he was still coming. How much more she wondered.

Kelly threw an appealing look at the others.

"God help me," she said. "How much more of him is there?"

Simone smiled. "Don't worry, Kelly. We can see everything. The head of it is almost in and then he'll start with the main course."

The three women giggled while Kelly abused them. Lying swine. He had to be nearly all in. She gasped as Charles continued to advance. Damn it all, there was such a thing as too much of a good thing and this was certainly heading in that direction.

Finally he had stopped advancing. Kelly would have taken a deep breath in relief but was afraid that, if she did, she might burst. She was feeling decidedly filled up and tense.

It seemed that Charles was satisfied that Kelly could contain him without any problems. Time to break the bad news to her.

"By the way, ladies, we're on security camera here and if they check it the security types will be out to break up our little party, so you'll pardon me if I start moving along."

Trish, Norma and Simone gave squeals of alarm and hurriedly dived for their bathers and scrambled into them. Kelly, on the other hand, found all thought of bathers driven from her mind as Charles started a fierce onslaught upon her yielding body.

Charles drove into her hard, his hands clasped on her hips, helping to pull her towards him as he thrust into her. Kelly found she didn't need to respond and push herself against Charles's cock. He was managing her response as well as his own action.

"Charles must," observed Trish, "be serious about the security. He certainly seems determined to get the job done in a hell of a hurry."

Kelly could testify to that. She was a leaf in a gale, being slammed around with every gust, having no control over what was happening to her. Charles was taking her, her input was optional. She was squealing as he hammered her, excitement and lust raging inside her.

Kelly squealed even louder when her climax hit her, writhing under the force of it. That pounding monster inside her drove out any semblance to a rational thought, leaving her standing there shaking, held in place by Charles's hands on her hips, with his cock as an additional prop.

Charles withdrew carefully, lowering Kelly into the Jacuzzi.

"Ah, you might like to help her on with her bikini and then get out of here," he said. "I wasn't kidding about the security cameras.

I'll see you around," he added, looking pointedly at Simone and Norma.

The girls hastily helped Kelly tidy herself up and, knowing good advice when they heard it, got out of there.

"You don't really think Charles is going to come hunting for Norma and me, do you?" asked Simone. "And why not for you?" she added, looking at Trish.

"He probably is," said Trish. "He seems a determined type. And he's already ravished me. Jumped me in the garden behind the hotel when he was supposed to be taking me around to the Jacuzzi."

The girls took this with a pinch of salt. Jumped her in the garden, they were willing to accept. That Trish tried to defend her honour; that was open to debate but they were too polite to say so.

-- -

Their husbands came back from the pub at lunchtime and told the girls what they'd organised for the rest of the day. They were going fishing in motor yacht. They'd met a guy named Charles who had a boat. He was willing to take them out and he said the girls could come along. Charles said the girls wouldn't have to fish. They could sunbathe and he could arrange some below deck activities for them.

After lunch the little group headed out. As they were leaving the hotel, the men in one small group and the women's group trailing behind, a page came hurrying up to the women.

"Excuse me," he said quickly. "I have a message for you."

"Yes?" said Norma.

"Um, I was to tell you 'not in the Jacuzzi, please'. Ah, our security chief said you would know what he means."

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers