Four Years

Story Info
A young woman finds solace in a long-time friend.
2.2k words
4.23
12.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reneelove
reneelove
17 Followers

"Hey babe."

A smirk played over Mark's sharp features. His bright blue eyes sparkled as he grinned in his lopsided way and threw an arm over her shoulder. He gave a gentle squeeze as Onya flashed him a shy smile in return.

"Hey you."

She giggled. It was nothing more than a small, quick intake of breath, but his heart pumped just a little faster in response to her happiness. It had been four years. Four years of waiting, wondering if they'd ever have a chance together. He'd seen her fall in love and he'd seen her when she was completely crushed from heartbreak.

But she could be mine. If only she were mine, then I would never let her be sad again.

She nudged him, and his arm slid off her shoulders in a smooth movement cultivated from years of practice. They started their walk. "I've missed you." -A falter in that small smile.- "It seems like forever since we last talked. How've you been?" Mark laughed. His chest rumbling and the noise reverberating in the chilled air.

"I've been better, college can be a pain in the ass. But I made some new friends, found some new interests. You know me, I'm always looking for something new to do." He glanced over at her and instantly recognized her lost in thought expression. "Hey, are you alright? I know you've been going through some stuff...but you seem really out of it today."

"It's fine, just a bit scatterbrained. Ya' know?" Onya's mouth twisted up into a tight smile, but her eyes looked off into the distance without focus. Arms crossed over her small chest, she shook a lock of long auburn hair out of her face. As the pavement beneath their feet gave way to the rich dirt that was so common in the woods around their neighborhood, she took a deep breath in.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? I've always been here for you, I always will be here for you." He kicked a rock out of the path with the toe of his thoroughly worn sneaker. I'm always here for her. I'm always going to be here for her. Please know that. Please tell me what's wrong so I can fix it.

"I broke it off with Halen." Her voice cracked. A small tear trailed its way down her face. "He just kept pushing for sex. I'm not a prude or anything. You of all people know that-I mean, hell, you were the first person I told when I lost my virginity." A snuffle, then another tear. "He didn't want to wear a condom though. And I wasn't willing to do that. God, Mark. He was so angry. Then I got angry, and he started apologizing...I was too far gone though." She stopped as they came to the bottom of the path they were hiking on. It had been a sharp incline at first, but after that all that was left was a gentle downward slope. The path ended in a copse of birch trees, standing uneven and yet comforting to both of them. This was where they would come to escape the wrath of their parents. This was where he'd first held her when she thought her world was going to end. This was where she's first hugged him in the pouring rain as they danced together out of the giddy happiness that only comes with being next to your best friend.

"It sounds like you did the right thing, Onya." He looked right, then left, and seemed to have reached a decision when he looked right again. Taking her arm, he high-stepped over a patch of nettles and swept a low hanging branch out of her way.

"I have no doubt I did the right thing. I just. I-" She stopped. Her brow furrowed over her large green eyes. "-I don't feel bad. I don't even miss him. Does that make me a horrible person? I don't miss him, and I don't feel anything for him." She pushed past him and broke into a clearing. A flowing creek cut its way across her path. Mark stumbled over a fallen log and into the clearing behind her.

"That doesn't make you a horrible person. It just means you've fallen completely out of love with him...I hate to even say this, but, maybe you weren't in love with him at all?" He rolled up his pant legs and slipped his feet from his shoes. She lightly tapped his shoulder.

"You know you shouldn't do that. The weather is cold today. You'll catch the flu. Or hypothermia. You could die. Then who would I have to tell all my problems to?" She playfully chastised him.

"I'm only doing this so that you don't have to, babe." He winked. She sighed with an exaggerated breath.

"You know I hate it when you call me that." A wide grin. Her cheeks flushing ever so slightly.

"Ever think that that's the only reason I call you that?" His smile turned mischievous as he slowly tied his shoes together and threw them over his broad shoulders.

"What are you doing, Mark?" She glanced at the water, then down at his feet. "You aren't seriously planning on having us wade through that, are you?"

"Us? No. Never. I'd never make you get your feet wet. It's cold out. You could get the flu, or catch hypothermia and die." His smile was practically splitting his face in two by the time he stood in front of her. He was a good six inches taller than her height of five feet, seven inches. She looked up to meet his suddenly much darker eyes.

"...Then what exactly are you proposing we-" Suddenly her feet were off the ground. Mark held her close to his chest, cradling her in his arms in a firm, but reassuring embrace.

"I'm proposing I carry you." His soft, yet deep voice whispered into her ear and sent a sharp jolt of thrill down her spine. She'd always found him attractive, though she'd never admit that to him upon pain of death. He was her friend. Even if he happened to be slim and fit. Or if his hair just happened to be thick, dark, and looked perfect for running fingers through...No. This was Mark she was thinking of. Not some silly teenage fantasy of hers. They were friends. Nothing more.

He carried her up the creek and into another clearing. This one had a few fallen logs along a stretch of rocky beach interspersed with the loosely packed dark brown earth they'd walked on just minutes prior. His feet sunk into the dirt as he placed her on one of the logs and absentmindedly brushed a strand of hair from her eyes. She pretended not to notice. Especially the way his hand shook ever so slightly when he did so.

"How was that?" He sat down next to her and his knee closed what gap they had between each other by brushing against her leg.

"Absolutely thrilling." She giggled at the sarcasm in her own voice.

"I missed you." His voice suddenly husky, Mark reached up to cup her face in his calloused hand. "I especially missed hearing those giggles of yours." He smiled at her, a white flash of teeth against tanned skin. Onya flushed. Her eyes grew darker and her breathing devolved into little gasps at his careful touch.

"I-I missed you too, Mark." She stuttered. Her eyelashes fluttering against the thumb he placed across her cheek. She rested her face in his palm, inhaling the sharp scents of woodsmoke and musk that she'd grown so accustomed to. He was so gentle, so...caring. That was the word. She smiled up at him and watched his hooded eyes flicker over the sloping curve of her mouth.

He leaned closer. She could feel his breath against her lips, practically tasting him already. His nose brushed against hers, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

The first touch of their lips together was one that was soft, barely touching before she felt his other hand press against the small of her back. It deepened quickly, the pressure almost bruising as he pulled her into his chest. His hands strong against her back and solid against her cheek. Her hands, one curled in his hair, the other grasping his shirt, pulling him even closer.

"Mark-" A gasp. A moan. Low and guttural purrs rumbling through his chest as he caught her parted lower lip between his teeth. He took both hands and wrapped them around her waist, lifting her up and positioning her so that she straddled his lap. She felt the hard, long length of him through his jeans and against her inner thighs. "Mark-oh, oh fuck. Oh FUCK." She cried out in pleasure his one hand reached up to grip one breast. Cradling it in his palm, he squeezed and pulled and his fingers bit into her shirt. Marking red lines against her flesh.

"Onya. Onya, babe. I need you to quiet down a little alright?" The hand at her back pulled up the hem of her shirt and fingers grazed skin. She gasped. Her back arched. Her mouth parted, and he closed it with his own. Pulling a fraction of a centimeter away he whispered a low "Shhhhh..." against her lips. His hand climbed higher, tracing small circles against her back and working her bra clasp as he kissed her. The clasp popped loose.

His hand open, he braced her back and used the hand at her breast to tug her shirt and bra above her head and off her. Throwing it to the ground, his head dipped to brush his lips down and across her breasts. She moaned, but kept still. His lips parted around one nipple, tugging it between his teeth. Working it back and forth, his tongue flicked over her hard and raised nub. His hand, now free, dropped between her legs and stroked the warmth that lay right beneath the surface of her jeans.

"Babe, I'm going to need you to take off your pants. I can't from this angle." He smiled against her chest. "This means I'm going to have to let go of you." She whined, a small and high pitched keen that sent a shiver down his spine and set his blood on fire. Slowly she stood. A sensual, slow, flow of movement. Slinky and sexy and everything that he had ever wanted.

She undid the the jeans button and slid the zipper down.

She eased the jeans down around her toned hips, down her tight thighs.

She stepped languidly out of the pool of cloth at her feet.

He tackled her.

Falling to the dirt, he ground against her core. His hips grinding between her thighs, the heat at his groin pressed against her exposed pussy. She gripped his shirt in both hands and with one swift tug pulled it over his head, adding to the pile of clothes surrounding them. Reaching between them, she let out an impatient whine and struggled frantically with his belt.

"Hey now, don't get too impatient. We have all the time in the world." He leaned back and quickly slid the belt off. Undoing his jeans he tugged them down around his hips and revealed his cock, a veined mass of substantial girth and length. She looked up at him, eyes large and round, mouth open ever so slightly in surprise.

"I-you-um...condoms?" She stammered, panic temporarily cutting through the haze of endorphins and letting a little logical thought into her foggy mind.

He pulled one foil wrapped package from his back pocket and grinned, "Always be prepared, right?" A chuckle, then- "Are you sure you want to do this Onya? I want you one hundred percent here with me."

"Shut up and fuck me already, Mark." She purred from beneath him. "I need you. Now." With that, he thrusted into her. Hesitation be damned. She hissed in pleasure, the sound music to his ears. Arching her back, she moaned and purred and murmured obscenities for his ears and his ears only.

Thrust after thrust, he gripped her waist and buried his face in her shoulder. The hard panting and wet slap of their bodies working together as one the only sound in the empty clearing. She came. Then came again.. Her body shuddering and her fingers raking red lines into his back. He sped up, thrusting harder and faster. His hips jackhammering into her. His teeth against her neck. Their panting and moaning reaching its crescendo, she let out a cry of ecstasy and he a throaty moan as he buried himself into her warm depths for his final thrust.

He licked his lips, satisfaction and adoration painting a wide smile over his handsome face. Her soft lips parting in a smile mirroring his own, she purred and nuzzled his sweat slicked chest. Slipping out of her soaked and heated folds, he rolled them to their sides. Two satiated bodies covered in dirt, sweat, and cum. She kissed him fully, tasting her sweat on his lips, her tongue grazing his. He laughed and pulled her closer.

The sky was growing darker, but they stayed like that. Pulled close against each other, late into the night.

reneelove
reneelove
17 Followers