Foursome Amongst Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
335 Followers

James stood up and leaned back against the wall. Melanie began kissing and licking his nipples while she slid her hands down his shorts. "Does it feel good when I touch you like that?" she asked.

"Umm hmm," was about all James could say.

"Are you ready for me to touch you with my mouth?"

James nodded yes, and Melanie took his pants down. James' cock was small and skinny, and Melanie had no problem fitting the length of it down her throat as she serviced him. I would've loved to watch her in action, but just about all I could see was Lauren's pussy right in front of me. My jaw was getting real sore from ravenously eating her organic little snatch and I was ready to get my penis slobbered on some more. It was a mighty struggle unleashing myself from Lauren's iron grasp, but in due time I managed to get out. Lauren was breathing heavy, and her body was wet from a mixture of the shower, sweat, and her pussy juices. "Holy shit," she said. "I'll give you credit, you're pretty good at that."

I grinned. "Thanks, now why don't you show me your skills."

Lauren squatted down into a catcher's position. She took my flaccid cock in her palm and gently sucked and licked it. She had me hard in seconds. Lauren's mouth was so small that she had a difficult time swallowing my rod, so instead of sucking it up and down, she mostly just licked the underside and sucked on the head like it was a lollipop. I could tell she liked orally servicing my cock, but she really loved gingerly caressing my balls with her mouth. She'd alternate between sucking the head of my cock, and gently nibbling on my ball sack, as well as placing scintillating kisses all over both. "Tell me you like licking my balls," I said, incredibly turned on that this shy Asian girl was such a filthy ball licker.

She grabbed them with her hand and adoringly massaged them. "I like a man with big balls," she said before putting them into her mouth to suck on like a jolly rancher.

While Lauren was showing gentle, warm devotion to my balls, Melanie was passionately gorging on James' cock, sucking him as fast and fiercely as she could. His cock was drenched in her slobber and despite its small size she kept gagging on it repeatedly. Both James and I couldn't believe our good luck and we high-fived while we both had our dicks in the mouths of total beauties. But Melanie's head was too hot to handle. After only about two or three minutes of getting his dick sucked, James began to quiver. Melanie knew what was about to happen. As she held just the tip of his penis in her mouth, James shot load after creamy load down her throat. However on the final load James shot, Melanie took it into her mouth and then dribbled it back on his cock. "Did that feel good?" she asked before she licked it all back up.

James could barely breathe. "Goddam! That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

"I'd like to suck you some more. Can you get it back up for me," she said before kneeling down and kissing the sensitive head of his cock.

She then started blowing him, but could feel his cock going limp in her mouth. Sensing that sucking his cock wasn't going to work, she stood up and placed her ass against his small, flaccid penis. "Maybe this will help," she said as she rode her voluptuous ass up and down his pole. As she did this, James fingered her with one hand and stroked his dick with the other. I sat back and enjoyed the view while Lauren kept on gobbling up my balls.

Before long James was hard again, and suddenly he stuck his cock up Melanie's glistening snatch. James began pumping into her rapidly, riding that fat ass with reckless abandon. But Melanie was the kind of girl to fuck back, and she was gyrating her junk all over James' pole. She was moving her ass in so many directions that James was having trouble just keeping his small dick inside of her, and after thirty seconds of ultra-intense sex he slipped out. His cock was throbbing and twitching so haphazardly that it looked like it had a mind of its own, and it wanted nothing more than to get back inside of Melanie's warm ass. But, it wasn't meant to be. The second James pressed the head of his cock up against her steamy pussy lips, he exploded, draining his balls of all the cum that was left. His hot cum dripped down her pussy, through her butt crack, and on to her tiny, slutty thong. "I'm sorry babe, but not everyone can handle this ass," Melanie said.

James was burning red. "I just haven't fucked in a while, that's all. Give me another chance some other time, and I'll tear that ass apart."

Melanie lovingly fondled his soft penis, and lying through her teeth she said, "I'd like that, babe. Maybe some other time."

She bent over and lipped the tip of his cock. "But for now could you please guard the door and make sure no one else comes in. I know you want to watch the rest of the action."

It was an offer he couldn't refuse. As James took his position by the door, Melanie dropped to her knees and put her hands on my constricted balls. The girls swirled their tongues around the tip of my lucky member for half a minute before both of them simultaneously stood up. While standing under the shower I was getting milked like a cow by the both of them, while we all took turns making out. Lauren started rubbing my large mushroom tip up against her clit, and before I knew it, I'd lifted her up and pinned her against the wall. I took my rhino horn and slid up up inside her, instantly reaching her g-spot. I was slamming her so hard up against the wall that I thought it might come crumbling down. Lauren put her hands up over her head in a position of complete submission and cried, "Fuck me with that big dick! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Faster! Umm. Fuck yeah!"

While I was slamming Lauren's brains out, Melanie squatted down behind me and rhythmically squeezed my balls. It only enhanced the wonderful experience of fucking Lauren's perfect Asian pussy. I was so lost in ecstasy that I hardly noticed as Melanie began planting kisses first on my ball sack, and then on my ass. It wasn't until she began to give me a rim job, that it gave me a jolt. It was something I had never had done to me before and it caught me off guard. I slowed down my thrusts and asked Melanie, "What are you doing?"

She took her tongue out of my asshole and laughed. "I just want to be a dirty slut for you and your big cock. I told you I'd lick you in a special way didn't I? Don't you like it?"

Her dirty talk made my cock want to explode. "I love it, you dirty cocksucker. Lick me clean."

Melanie buried her face in my ass as I kept pounding Lauren up against the wall. After a couple of minutes of this Lauren's body all of a sudden went limp and began to convulse. She was having a powerful orgasm, and with every convulsion her pussy tightened up on my rock hard johnson. I pumped deeper and faster, wanting badly to shoot a load in her, but before I erupted I pulled out so I could tap Melanie's sweaty ass first.

When Melanie realized it was her turn to get fucked, she put her hands against the wall and bent over. I straddled her from behind and slowly stuck my tool up her tunnel. I started pounding that ass like a jackhammer, and slapping her flesh like she was a horse and I was trying to win the Kentucky Derby. The smacking of flesh on flesh got so loud that James told us we should probably keep it down a notch if we didn't want to get caught.

All told, Melanie probably needed a break anyway because there was a hand-shaped red mark on her ass that looked kind of painful. So slowing things down a bit, I grabbed her by her skimpy thong which was still pushed to the side, and slowly pulled her ass down on my rod again and again. While I'd been fucking Melanie, Lauren had been caressing my body from behind until I told her to bend over as well. She complied, taking a place right next to Melanie.

As I passionately fucked Melanie, I rubbed Lauren's clit. The girls even french kissed each other in between uncontrollable moans. Melanie's pussy wasn't nearly as tight as Lauren's, but fucking her was still amazing, with her fleshy ass cheeks rippling into my torso. However, I found myself missing the feeling of having a near vacuum seal around my dick. "I want to fuck your ass," I said to Melanie. "Will you let me stick it in your special place?"

"Oh...Oh...," Melanie moaned. "Oh my...umm...no...that's a...umm...that's a no-go."

"But it'll feel so good," I pleaded.

"Umm...no...oh yeah...umm...you're too big."

Disappointed I settled for taking my saliva laden index finger and running it in circles over her tight asshole. Then without warning I took my thumb and slid it in. The double penetration was a pleasure overload for Melanie, and she came vigorously, with her pussy absolutely drenching my cock. Her ass was dripping with her juices and sweat, and I knew it wouldn't be long until I added my cum to the mix. My thrusting got faster and faster, and I could feel the cum rising in my balls. But before exploding, I took my cock out of Melanie's fleshy ass and inserted myself in Lauren. I furiously pumped about fifteen times into Lauren's small, round ass, and it was all I could take.

In the nick of time I pulled out and shot a couple loads on Lauren's sinewy back. Melanie then said, "Save some for me," so I took my stick and slid it up her butt crack as I erupted on her like a volcano. It was an incredibly intense orgasm that seemingly lasted forever. After ten squirts, I still wasn't finished. Grabbing Melanie by the love handles, I pulled her right up against my cock, pressing my helmet firmly up against her asshole. Then with a powerful, blunt force I thrusted, inserting just the tip of my penis into her no-go zone. I shot my last few loads directly into her otherworldly ass, while massaging her tits.

Thoroughly exhausted, the three of us took an actual shower afterwards, with both girls rubbing there hands all over my body. As payback for anally penetrating her, Melanie stuck a finger up my ass when I was expecting it. She started penetrated me with one hand while stroking me with the other. Wanting in on the fun, Lauren dropped to her knees and caressed my balls with her mouth. James was busy watching and jacking off by the door when he yelled, "Someone's coming!"

Thirty seconds later a middle-aged fellow came strolling in. He was treated to a view of Melanie and Lauren both wedging their thongs into their pretty bums, while I tied the drawstring on my shorts. The man turned red as a beet with embarrassment, but no doubt that made his day. The rest of us left the bathroom and returned to the beach. Later that day I tried to get Melanie to suck me off one last time, but she said it would never happen again...

iggyspear
iggyspear
335 Followers
12