Foursome During a Party

Story Info
Me taking turns with three guys.
2.4k words
4.38
73.9k
46
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, it's me again. I'm back after a short break to clear my mind and clad myself with magic armor against the evil, ugly, trolls who attack authors of shared wife stories with vicious hatred and venom. Two things bring me back. The first is a secret outpouring of appreciation in my literotica inbox from the many fans of my stories (mostly other women and mostly afraid to post comments to stories under their names or even as anonymous, lest they be attacked too). The second is I realize now why there is so much seemingly inexplicable hatred. It's because the haters are all "cuckolds" themselves. Their wives cheated on them so they strike out against any woman who has sex with men other than her husband and against any man who knows his wife does this and allows it.

Hey trolls, I know some women can be mean and cruel but let me ask you something. If "cuckold" is the demeaning term used for a man whose wife has sex with other men, why is there no demeaning term for a woman whose husband has sex with other women? Wait! It's a rhetorical question. The answer is because there is a double standard. Our puritan Amerikan society says it's okay for a man to have sex with any woman he wants outside of marriage but not okay for his wife to have sex with other men, even if her husband gives her his permission.

In my opinion, everything is okay in terms of sex, as long as it's consensual for all parties and no one gets hurt. In the case of a man OR WOMAN whose spouse goes behind their back and cheats on them, someone IS getting hurt and it's NOT okay. In the case of my stories, my sex outside marriage was encouraged by my husband and no one got hurt. I fail to see any evil in this and from now on will simply delete all comments suggesting there is - because I can. Ha ha ha!

*****

On with the story:

After Keith moved in with us, he and my husband John started making music together. They both played guitar and wrote songs together. We had many parties at our house where they would entertain and everyone would get high smoking pot.

At one of these parties. after John and Keith finished a set of songs, John told me he was horny and took me to bed. We closed the bedroom door, took off our clothes and got into bed together naked. We made sweet love in the way we both liked best, 69.

I got on top of him and took all of his small hard cock in my mouth and sucked on it, using my tongue on the sensitive vein just below the helmet. I really did love doing this for him because I knew it made him feel so good and I really do love him. He had his tongue darting up into my pussy repeatedly and it was very arousing. However he had still not mastered the finer points of cunnilingus so I didn't get to cum. He did though, filling my mouth with his semen. I swallowed every drop and sucked him dry.

We lay in bed together afterwards cuddling for awhile, listening to music being played on the stereo and our friends chatting and laughing in the living room. I think there were about 16 people at the party. John kissed me and said, "That was great Signe."

Although I felt frustrated I told him yes it was good. I wasn't really lying. It was good to suck him off. I knew he would find other ways to let me have my satisfaction.

Just as I was thinking this, someone knocked on the bedroom door. John said, "Come in," and I grabbed for the sheet to cover up. John held onto it so I couldn't cover my breasts. In walks Keith with a new friend, both staring at my naked tits. I don't have huge boobies but they're a good B cup handful and perky. Men seem to like them okay.

Keith's friend was tall and blond-haired like me. He was well built with a rugged handsome face. When I heard his smooth British accent I swooned. I've always been a sucker for a British accent, always had the hots for James Bond.

Keith told me this guy's name was Stephen and he said, "Okay we've seen the tits now please don't deprive our new friend of a view of the rest."

John obliged him by yanking the sheet away from me leaving me totally naked to the appreciative stares of Keith and Stephen. Stephen said, "Oh, right on, a natural blond with the prettiest curly little golden bush I've ever seen."

His words made me blush, not with modesty but with arousal, my tits were turning red. Stephen said, "She seems to like me talking about her bush. Look, it's getting wet. Hey John, good lad, would you mind sharing her with us tonight? Keith here tells me you're a good sport."

"What, with both of you? I don't know. That would make three men in one night. She's never done that before."

"But she has had two in one night, right? What's one more going to matter?"

I said, "Hey, I'm right here! You don't have to talk about me like I'm not in the room."

John actually came to my defense. He said, "Signe's right. You should ask her what she wants. It's not up to me."

Stephen said, "Just to be clear then, you're okay if we take turns fucking your wife while you watch if she wants us to?"

He was an overconfident arrogant type and had already undressed as he said this. He was sporting a raging hard-on. I licked my lips in anticipation. Keith started to undress as well. John turned to me and asked, "Well? Do you want to do this?"

I nodded my agreement and Keith and Stephen both leaped on me and started to kiss me and caress me all over. They took turns shoving their tongues in my mouth and their fingers in my pussy. They mauled my tits and sucked on my nipples. I loved how it felt when each of them had a nipple in their mouth, sucking and biting them. Stephen was expertly manipulating my clit with his fingers and it gave me my first orgasm, shuddering and shaking, crying out, "Ooooh Yessss."

I reached out for their cocks and stroked them both. Wow this was so good! Two cocks so hard for me and my loving husband sitting on the bed next to me watching with approval. John said, "Fuck her guys, fuck my wife. She wants it."

They took me in turns one fucking me while the other two men watched. Stephen fucked me first in missionary position. He kissed me while stroking his cock in and out. He was a good kisser. He pushed his tongue deep into my mouth and devoured me. His hands squeezed my breasts hard. He buried his dick all the way and ground his pelvic bone on my clit until I had another orgasm. Then he lifted my legs up over his shoulders and hammered my pussy deep, hard and fast until he bellowed and filled me with his hot cum. Then he rolled off and said, "Next."

Keith was on top of me and inside me in a flash, thrusting in and out, giving me no chance to rest. He lasted just long enough to give me another orgasm, then filled me with my second load.

When Keith pulled out and got off me, Stephen said to John, "Doesn't she look so sexy with our cum oozing out of her pretty blond pussy?"

John said, "Yessssssssss," and I knew he meant it. I wished he would get aroused enough so he could fuck me himself but this never happened. Once was all he could do.

Stephen said, "Right. Now get on your hands and knees slut. I'm going to take you from behind and I hope you don't mind if I get a bit rough with you?"

I smiled. "I like it rough as long as you don't do any permanent damage."

Stephen obviously liked that I gave him consent to be rough. While pounding into my pussy from behind me, he held my long hair in his hand and pulled it hard, making me scream. He spanked both ass cheeks hard, making them sting. It really hurt. Next he began to slap my breasts and that hurt much worse. He kept slapping them, making sure his fingertips hit my nipples each time, as he thrust in and out until my tits were on fire. My pussy clamped down hard on his cock and I squirted as I came on him.

When Stephen pulled out after cumming in me for his second time, Keith took his place behind me and slid right in to the hilt. He proceeded to copy everything Stephen had done to me, pulling my hair, spanking my ass and slapping my tits, until I came and then unloading his cum inside me. When he pulled out he asked Stephen, "What should we do next?"

Stephen said, "What else? Her ass. Stay on your knees Signe and put your head down on the bed."

I complied. He used two fingers to scoop cum from my pussy and push it into my asshole to lubricate me. He did this a few times. I had quite a lot of cum in me from the four fuckings they had already given me and he was transferring a lot of it into my ass to get me ready for the anal assault.

He pushed a third finger in and twisted his fingers around inside my ass, stretching my sphincter. Then a fourth finger violated me and spread me open even more. Stephen spanked me hard and said, "You're ready now Signe, ready for us to ruin your sweet ass."

He wasn't gentle. He held my hips tight in his strong hands and pulled my ass back toward him. I felt the head of his rigid cock penetrate my tight puckered hole and whimpered. He said, "Relax Signe, it will only hurt worse if you tense up and I am going to fuck your ass anyhow. My god, it's so sexy. Come closer guys and watch her ass take my cock inch by inch."

He pushed in a bit and it did hurt, a LOT. He didn't let up. He pushed in relentlessly, not waiting for me to get accustomed to having my exit only hole violated. Finally I felt his cock head pop past my anal ring and there was some relief. My asshole was still burning from the intrusion however and still he didn't let up. Inch by inch she shoved it in, not too fast but not slow either.

When he finally had his entire cock buried up my ass he began to ride me hard just like he did when he fucked my pussy, pulling my hair, spanking me, slapping my tits. And this time he talked dirty to me, calling me names like slut, whore, cunt, etc.

My ass must have felt good to him because he didn't last as long as I thought he might in there (thank God). I guess it was too tight for him. His cum really burned as I felt his cock spurting into my bowels.

When he finished and pulled out of my ass he said, "Look Keith, her asshole is still gaped open from the size of my cock. You'll have an easier time getting in there. Go for it! You're going to love how good her ass feels gripping your cock."

Keith came up behind me, grabbed my hips, and shoved his cock straight in all the way. Stephen was right, it was easier now that I had been gaped open and filled with another load of cum. Keith was a bit smaller than Stephen so it didn't hurt as much this time. In fact I started to enjoy it and rocked back on my knees meeting his thrusts.

I rubbed my clit and moaned as Keith banged away at my ass hard for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few minutes. He definitely was lasting the longest now though, having cum in me twice already and not having had much trouble getting his cock buried to the hilt in my ass.

The lewdness of this situation was turning me on more than anything else, being fucked in both pussy and ass by two men, taking turns. I rubbed my clit vigorously and came, causing my ass to clench and squeeze Keith's cock and he came with me, filling my ass with it's second load.

Everyone took a break and showered after the ass fucking and then the fucking started up again, this time with me riding their cocks in turn cowgirl style, bouncing up and down on them. They marked my tits with hickies as I fucked them.

They took turns fucking me in all different positions until the sun came up and everyone was hungry for breakfast. The other guests had left long ago. I fixed scrambled eggs and bacon naked and since it was a weekend the fucking started up again shortly after breakfast Saturday morning. Sometimes we would watch TV for a while, naked, me playing with their cocks and sucking them until they got hard again. The first one to fully harden would be inside me soon after and we would kiss and fuck until we both came.

At one point Stephen told me he loved me but I knew he only meant he loved fucking me. I giggled and said, "I love fucking you too," and he laughed.

It ended up lasting for three nights and two days. Stephen said his goodbyes Monday morning giving me a few lingering kisses before leaving. He said, "You're a great fuck Signe and your husband is a good sport to share you with us. I hope we can do this again soon."

"Yes, I hope so too. You are a great fuck as well. I never came as much as I did this weekend. I won't be able to walk normal for a few days now."

Keith and John had called in to work sick and were already asleep as Stephen's car pulled out of my driveway.