Foursome To Be? New Years Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade and I watched and listened. Damn! It was a sight I'll never forget it!

"OK guys started sucking my tits again. I want to cum this way."

Cripes she was a verbal one!

All three of us started licking and sucking. What a wonderful sound! I wished that I had brought my video camera!

We licked, sucked and nibbled!

Finally Jo started to buck, moan and squirm. She screamed!

"I'M CUMMING!"

She kept on screaming it!

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She finally stopped and her body relaxed.

"Wow! That was great! Let's do this again sometime!"

Wade and I raised up. Marti was still gently licking Jo's pussy. She was enjoying it! We watched and listened. Finally she looked up and smiled!

Wade and I still hadn't cum but I knew it wouldn't take much. Wade looked at me.

"You want Jo?"

We didn't ask the girls when we dragged them to the edge of the bed. Their legs were hanging over the sides of the bed.

With our feet on the floor we lifted their legs and started to fuck them!

Jo smiled as I entered her. Marti smiled and mummered as Wade slid his 9" prick into her!

A classic foursome!

Wade fucking my wife!

Me fucking his wife!

I probably pushed in and out of Jo for about 3 or 4 minutes and and climaxed. I was hot from watching all the sex! She was tired! I was tired. I think we were both ready to call it a day!

Wade was a machine! He pounded into my wife nonstop. He then slowed down and slowly fucked her.

"Get on your knees!"

Marti got into the doggy position with her feet hanging over the edge of the bed. Her body was towards the center of the bed.

Her beautiful ass was sticking up inviting Wade to fuck her!

A perfect position for Wade who was standing on the floor with a hard 9" cock!

He grabbed his cock, lined it up with her pussy and shoved it all the way in!

"Oh God Wade! That feels good! Fuck me!"

Geez! She was starting to talk like Jo!

He pounded into her!

Her body started to move towards the center of the bed!

He reached around her waist and pulled her back!

He started moving faster!

The sound of their bodies slapping together grew louder!

She started moaning! She was cumming!

"Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!!"

He kept pounding into her!

She kept cumming!

No words! Just the sound of her moaning in pleasure.

She stopped moaning.

Wade kept pounding into her!

He was now using his prick like a weapon!

Then he roughly flipped her over onto her back!

He lined up his 9" cock and rammed it into her!

He started lifting her up and down by her legs.

Her long beautiful legs!

Up and down! Up and down! Up and down!

He kept fucking her!

Marti started to moan again!

My God! She was cumming again!

Again the sounds of sex filled the room!

Marti was whimpering with sexual fulfillment!

"Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!"

He kept fucking her!

His face was contorted with lust!

He looked like an animal!

He kept fucking.

Jo was watching!

"That's enough Wade! Stop!"

He moved faster!

Finally! He started to cum! He kept pounding into her!

Now the slapping sound was replaced by the liquid sound of cum squishing every time he pushed into her!

He had filled her with his cum! Twice in one day!

When he pulled out cum started to come out of her pussy!

He took her legs and tossed them up on the bed!

He was done with her!

He was treating her like a whore!

The bastard!

Jo had watched it all.

"Wade! Let's go to our room! Now!"

She was pissed!

I was pissed!

Marti seemed unaware of his roughness.

I layed a towel on the bed and moved her onto it. His cum was leaking out!

She never opened her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Wade and Jo left without saying a word.

I slipped into bed.

Cripes! Things got out of control!

Fucking Wade was like an animal!

Guess I wasn't much better!

Poor Marti! Wade used her like a whore!

The bastard!

Then I thought......We never should have come here! It's all my fault!

Then.....Marti wanted to come to the city too. She could have called it off!

She let Wade play grab ass all last year!

Hell! Jo and I fooled around last month!

We all screwed up!

I didn't feel any better after going through all of the above thoughts.

Then I thought about how good the sex was. Good? It was fantastic!

Never felt anything like it!

I finally fell asleep.

************

The next morning Marti and I were kind of quiet. We skipped breakfast at the hotel. Neither of us wanted to see Wade and Jo.

We had a quiet ride home. I wasn't ready to discuss what had happened. Neither was Marti. Fortunately some friends invited us over to watch some football games. I think Marti was glad for the distraction too. We both seemed to be in a daze.

When we went to bed we said a simple good night. A few minutes later I heard her crying. I moved next to her.

"I love you."

"My God Jim! I"m so sorry!"

"Me too."

************

I appreciated the responses to my first story. A foursome is something like having sex for the first time. You will never forget it. Lot's of mixed emotions for me. Did I enjoy it? Yeah! Do I feel a bit on the sleazy side for letting it happen? Yeah! Would I do it again? Ask me that question sometime in the future. Will it put a strain on our marriage? Probably will. Hope Marti and I survive it!

Write me if you like.

Jim