Fourteen Day Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his wife's voice, and her face, and her smile. But the words coming out, the expression on her face, just the fact that she was talking openly about sex, and in front of other people, and that she was saying she's been fucked senseless for the last two weeks! His cock was rock hard, almost painfully, and he felt his hips involuntarily pushing up, trying to fuck his cock into his pants, searching for stimulation. If all she had learned to do was talk like this he would agree to anything. My God, if she actually did it?

"Tom?"

"Huh?"

"Wow, where'd you go just now? I was asking if you were okay, did you want me to stop, or go on?"

"Oh, sorry, yes. Please. Let's continue."

"All right," Ann began, "so as the physical treatments continued to increase, we would use..."

"Ann?" Tom interrupted.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm sure the technical details are important, and probably interesting. But I haven't seen my wife in two weeks, and I'd like to hear a little more of her story. No offense."

"None taken," she grinned. "I'm with you."

"Liz, could you tell me some more?"

And Liz just sat there. Not angry, or embarrassed, or frustrated or uncomfortable. Just sat.

"Liz?"

"Yes?"

"Did you hear me? I'd like to hear more of your story."

"I heard you."

"Liz," Robert offered, "Tell your husband about the different days."

"Oh, Tom, no two days were the same. One day would be all fucking all day, just lubing my swollen cunt and fucking me senseless, filling me, with cum dripping out of me, the next morning I was so sore and swollen I had to put an ice pack on my pussy!" She laughed, and waved it away. "One day was just blowjobs. One was group sex. One day they had these four guys," she blurted, excitedly, "and only these four, but they all had these gigantic cocks, holy shit, you should have seen them, they were enormous. I didn't think I'd ever walk again, but they fit. A lot. It was unbelievable," she gushed. "Another day they wouldn't feed me. They just gave me water, and said that if I was hungry, I could eat cum. I pretended to hold out. But it was pretend, and long before I was hungry I was having it shot in my mouth, I was licking it off my tits, off cocks, even off the floor. I scooped it out of my own pussy and swallowed it. With my hands, like this." She motioned a scooping action. "Another day I could only have sex with women. Yeah! True!" She showed a knowing grin. "You like that, right?"

"Absolutely!"

"So you'll take me home?"

"Without a doubt!"

"Good to hear, Mr. Raines," Robert interjected, "but we are not yet ready for your commitment, although wanting to is half the battle. We were relatively certain that you would want to, very few idiots decide they do not. But wanting isn't enough, you have to also be willing."

At that moment the door opened, and Darla entered with two men, both late twenties, fit and handsome. Was there anyone here who wasn't physically attractive? Darla wore an oversized white terrycloth bathrobe, the men were in sweats and tee shirts.

"Sorry I'm late, everyone," she said, leaning down to Liz, kissing her on the cheek. "Did I miss anything?"

"We were just about to wrap up," Robert replied, "perfect timing."

Each of the two men kissed Liz on the cheek as well, each pausing to tell her something Tom couldn't hear. Each time she smiled, and responded, touching their arms as she spoke. Tom wondered if these men had fucked Liz. The two men stepped away, and took seats at the small conference table with William and Jason. Liz turned to Tom.

"Oh, Tom, I'm sorry, that was Martin and Roland, they were two of my trainers this week." She turned to them, "Martin, Roland, this is my husband, Tom."

The two men nodded, smiled. Tom waved, still wondering, imagining Liz sucking their cocks, fucking them. And wondering why that image turned him on.

"Mr. Raines, we are nearly finished here. You seem anxious to take Liz home. Before telling you the conditions of our agreement, let me remind you: you are about to enjoy a sexual journey the likes of which most men dare not even dream. Your imagination now cannot stretch enough to encompass what your future can bring. You are a very, very fortunate man." He paused, and Tom wondered if he was supposed to respond, but Robert continued. "We briefly demonstrated that Liz will enthusiastically do whatever we tell her. Upon your agreement, we will instruct her to follow your instructions as well. Your control of her is limited to areas of a sexual nature, where ours is not. Your control of her is conditional to our control. You may not use your control to eliminate our control; she will tell us if you try. Condition one is that while we give you that control, we do not relinquish ours. If at any time you violate the terms of the agreement, we will revoke you permission to instruct Liz, and we will take her from you. It will be as simple as calling her and telling her to come here. She will."

Tom hesitated, then was about to speak up, when Robert spoke again, smiling. "Let me remind you. Your wildest dreams fulfilled with enthusiasm. Fantasies you haven't thought of yet. Ann," inclined his head, to her, and motioned to Tom, "would you open Mr. Raines' pants and give Liz a hand?" He turned to Liz. "Liz, dear, would you crawl over to your husband and suck his cock?"

As Liz slid slowly off the front of the chair, her skirt rode up, once again exposing her smooth shaved pussy, just briefly, before dropping to her hands and knees, looking up at him hungrily. Tom was so stunned by the vision of her exposed lips he almost didn't feel Ann pulling at his belt and zipper. Liz seductively crawled the few paces to the couch, arriving as Ann opened Tom's pants and pulled the zipper down, allowing his erection to tent in his briefs. He looked in his wife's eyes, watched as she licked her lips. Then Ann pulled the elastic of his briefs down, freeing his cock, and as she grabbed it by the base, his hips lifted slightly, allowing his pants and briefs to slip below his butt.

"I love sucking cock, Tom," Liz cooed, "and right now I am going to suck your cock." Ann pointed Tom's member at Liz's mouth as Liz inched closed. He could feel her breath as she spoke. She licked the tip. "You ready, baby?"

Tom couldn't even nod before his wife lowered her head, pushing her mouth down over Tom's rod, and he groaned as he felt his straining member surrounded by the wet heat of his wife's lovely mouth. She pushed down, until he felt his head bump the back of her mouth, then she waggled her head back and forth, swirling the shaft in her mouth. Tom thought he would explode from sheer excitement, never mind the stimulation. Liz pulled her mouth off with a pop, and talked as Ann rubbed the saliva-slicked tool on her face.

"Is it bothering you for me to take your dick in my mouth in front of everyone?"

"Not as much as I would have thought," he managed. And he grinned, and she grinned back, and plunged her head back down.

"Liz, don't make him cum." Robert called out. "All right, while you enjoy your blowjob, Mr. Raines, try to pay attention. Condition two, you must continue to exercise Liz's conditioning. Challenge her boundaries, stretch her skill set. If you allow her to fall out of practice, we will have to retrain her, and I assure you that you will not get her back.

Tom was enjoying the greatest blowjob he'd ever dreamed of. He heard Robert speaking, understood the words, and it briefly registered that he could lose his wife if he didn't keep having sex with her. He muttered assent to Robert's statement, but was distracted; Ann had a fistful of Liz's hair, forcing her mouth down on his cock, Liz was making gagging sounds, and spit was drooling out of her mouth, onto his balls. Ann released her then, and Liz pulled her head up, inhaling a gulp of air and grinning proudly.

"All right, Liz," Robert said, "take a break. Darla, come over here and suck your Tom's dick." Liz scooted to the side as Darla approached. Tom was momentarily disoriented. "And drop the robe, please." Darla opened the robe as she arrived, stark naked underneath, and stood in front of Tom, allowing his eyes to drink in a vision that had been fantasy for years. Darla smiled, fondled her own medium-sized breasts, pinched her own nipples, and Tom's eyes travelled down her body to her shaved mound, lips glistening between shapely thighs.

"Mr. Raines, I do appreciate you chiming in that you agree to the second condition," Robert continued as Darla dropped to her knees. Liz's best friend was going to suck his cock right in front of Liz! "And if you want to agree to each one separately, I have no objection to that." Darla pushed Ann's hand away, grasped his shaft, and dropped her mouth onto his dick. "But at the end, you'll have to agree to the total anyway, so you may as well save your effort." Darla's head plunged up and down, her mouth and hands employing long, wet strokes on his hard meat. "So just acknowledge that you've heard each condition, and you understand, all right?"

Tom grunted, managed a 'yes', and returned his attention to Darla's slurping lips and tongue. "Darla, not too quickly, all right?"

Darla pulled her mouth off, stroking him with both hands while she spoke, but stared into Tom's eyes the whole time. "All right, but I want to feel his cum shooting into my mouth." She leaned down, ran her tongue around the tip.

"And you will, but not quite yet, Hold out a bit longer, all right? And Darla, don't swallow."

"OK."

"Thank you dear." And Darla went back to work, and Tom heard a groan, and realized it was him groaning. "While you're at it though, could you lift up your butt a little?" Without missing a beat, Darla adjusted her position to raise her hips up. "Liz, please take care of your friend."

"Condition three," Robert continued, as Tom watched his wife crawl behind her best friend, and disappear from view as she lay on her back. "Complete discretion." He saw Liz's hands reach up from underneath to embrace Darla's butt cheeks. "You will tell no one, ever, what you know of this place and this organization." Tom heard and felt Darla moan on his dick, pushing her head down, licking the underside as she sucked. "We have kept you're your knowledge limited, so you have little that you can say. But you will say nothing, to anyone, ever." Darla's hips were moving slightly now, and Liz's hands pressed to hold her still, and pull her down. "Everyone who comes here comes under different circumstances, with different needs, different desires. You are here because of your wife's circumstances. You friend Darla is the only other person you know here, yet her circumstances are different from your wife's. She is here not for her husband, but in spite of him."

Darla lifted her mouth from Tom's cock, and a string of saliva stayed connected as she spoke. "I love him Tom, but he doesn't see sex like I do. He knows I do something to keep myself entertained, but he doesn't know what. Oh!" Her eyes opened wide as she exclaimed. "Oh, fuck, your wife can lick pussy!" She pushed her hips down. "Suck my cunt, you slut!" Looking up at Tom, she grinned, stroking his cock slowly. "Never dreamed she'd do something like this, eh?" She licked all around the tip of his cock. "You think that's wild?" Lick. "You wanna know something?" Lick. "I got fucked before I came in here." Lick. "She's sucking the cum out of my pussy!" Big lick. "And my ass, too!" And she devoured his cock again, as Tom's head swam in amazement.

"Our privacy is critical. If you say anything, to anyone, we will take Liz from you, and ruin you. Do you understand?"

Robert's words barely registered as his brain stretched to imagine his wife licking cum from her friend's pussy and ass, holy shit, that was so nasty, so wild, so fucking hot! He thought he might cum, but Darla backed off a bit, and he subsided a little. His innocent, timid wife was, she was ... amazing! Tom absently nodded his assent.

"Good, then. Only two more to go. Jason?"

Jason stood up from the table in the corner, slipped off his shoes, and began removing his tee shirt and pants. As he stripped, Robert continued. "Condition four. One year from now Liz will bring us a new candidate. She will start looking immediately, among friends, co-workers, even family." Jason, now naked, walked towards Darla and Liz. His cock was hard, and stood out daringly. "She should focus on someone slightly younger than herself. She should have a few prospects within six months." Tom had never seen an erect cock so close before, but Darla's mouth kept him from being uncomfortable. Jason stepped closer. Was he going to fuck Darla while Liz was licking her pussy? "One year from now she will make arrangements to bring her candidate here, and assist in her program, as Darla has done for her." Jason stood at Liz's feet, dropped to his knees, and using both hands, pulled Liz's knees up and apart, pushing her skirt up, exposing her spread, wet pussy. Holy shit, Tom thought, he's going to fuck my wife, right in front of me. "You will not participate nor object to Liz's selection or obligations. Do you understand?"

He barely registered his head nodding. His eyes were glued to the sight just beyond the twin globes of Darla's ass. Having never seen another man's erection before, he stared enraptured as the swollen purple head of Jason's cock approached the spread and glistening lips of his Liz's waiting pussy. He saw her hip clench upwards towards the giant tool. He saw her muscles flinch as the head first made contact, touching her swollen clit; he heard her grunt into Darla's cum-filled cunt, even as Darla slobbered over Tom's rod. He watched then, as the pussy of the woman he married, opened and slowly received the head of another man's cock. Not understanding why he wasn't furious (although his dick in Darla's mouth helped sway his emotions), he stared transfixed as the stiff rod slowly, slowly pushed it's way into his wife's cunt. He watched her lips pulled in with the pressure, watched her opening stretch to accommodate the stiff pole. Each inch entered, then pulled slightly back, showing her juices glistening on the shaft; then to re-enter, deeper, until only the base remained outside, and then his pubic mound met hers, and she was completely filled.

"Condition five," Robert announced at the edge of Tom's hearing. Darla's noisy blowjob was being drowned out by the sound of flesh slapping flesh, wet impact noises, and Liz's muffled grunts. Jason fucked Liz, slowly at first, with long, full shaft insertions, extracting his full length, then pushing it back inside, a little faster now. "From time to time, we will contact Liz and direct her to attend an event, either here, or in some other location. She will receive one week's notice. In the event of personal obligations she, and only she, can excuse herself." Jason stopped his full strokes, realigned his weight, and suddenly began slamming himself full force into Liz's eager hole. She barked surprise and pleasure, and her hands suddenly pushed Darla's hip up and off her face, and she cried out her delight at the punishing force of the cock fucking her.

"The events may last an overnight, to several days. Illness, family emergencies, and the like, will be accepted as excuses. 'My husband doesn't want me to' is not an excuse. During these events, make no mistake, we will have our way with her, and she will have hers with us."

The thrill of seeing his wife in ecstasy was too much for Tom, and he felt his balls clenching, threatening their explosion. His hips thrust involuntarily, pushing his dick into the back of Darla's mouth. Surprised, she pulled off and grinned at him. "You're gonna cum soon, right Tom? You like watching her fuck? You wanna see her cum from that cock? You wanna see her pussy filled with cum while you fill my mouth?" The filthy encouragement was all Tom need to push him over the edge, and his hips flexed, and his ass clenched as his balls exploded, and he felt like his entire body was cumming. He bellowed uncontrollably as his jizz rushed up his cock, to be met by Darla's mouth, and he unloaded, shooting blast after blast of hot, creamy cum into her eager mouth, as she cooed her approval.

At the edge of his hearing he sensed Liz's voice, calling out her orgasm, in urgent and vile terms. "Oh, fuck, fucking make me cum, fuck my slut cunt!" And then she was yelling too, a howl of uncontrollable pleasure and release, bucking against Jason's crotch as he held her legs up and out, and pounded her, and then he, too, was bellowing his ejaculation as he loaded her pussy with his semen, plunging deep, filling her to overflowing.

Darla pulled her mouth off Tom's cock, a drop of cum dripping out, and shifted her leg over Liz's head, kneeling to the side. She looked at Tom, grinned tight-lipped, then opened her mouth, showing him all his cum, pooled in her mouth, her tongue playing in it. She closed it again, and as Liz came down from her orgasm, Darla leaned over Liz's face, took her chin in her right hand, and held her mouth still.

Liz looked up, saw Darla, and opened her mouth.

Darla opened hers, slowly, and Tom's cum load dripped from Darla's open mouth, to land on Liz's extended tongue, and lips, and cheeks and into her mouth.

"Mr. Raines."

Tom gaped in conflicted arousal at the woman who used to be his wife, the naïve and sweet girl he married, whose sexual spectrum ran only from A to B, lying there, a cum-coated cock slipping out of her sloppy and exposed shaved pussy, while she licked the remaining drips of Tom's cum from her friends lips and chin. What a filthy, nasty slut, he thought. I can't wait to get her home! Damn, she's hot!

"Mr. Raines."

Jason stood now, and Liz sat up, but before helping her to her feet, offered her his cum dripping tool, fresh from her pussy, and she opened her mouth and sucked it in, noisily slurping their combined juices off the softening flesh. Then he offered his hand, and helped her to her feet. She smoothed her skirt before taking her seat.

"Mr. Raines!"

Tom was startled out of his reverie, and turned to Robert, who was grinning appreciatively. "You," he said, "are about to be a lucky man." He nodded, then resumed. "So, you've heard the conditions. Do you agree to them all?"

"Well, the one about ..."

"Mr. Raines ..."

"Yes. Absolutely, no question. I agree."

"Good then. Ann, William, please take Liz next door, extend the authority to her husband, and then bring her out to the lobby." The three of them rose, and as Ann and William headed for the door, Liz stopped by Tom, bent, and kissed him gently, delicately, and he smelled the lingering odor of semen on her breath, even as he felt the slick coating on her lips. He wondered if it was his, or Jason's, or whoever's was in Darla. He knew instantly that he didn't care, and watched her walk to the door.