Fourteen Year Itch

Story Info
A mistake made three years ago, comes back to haunt me.
8.3k words
2.81
66.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers

Author's note.

Many of the people who write stories for this and other sites, spend their time and talents to bring a little joy into the readers lives. We are not paid or compensated in any manner.

I have not submitted anything since 12/30/13. The reason being the rude and unnecessary comments, and name calling that some people insist on posting. Especially those that hide behind anonymity.

If you don't like my writing, then skip this story. If you do not like cuck/slut stories, then skip this one. If you like this type of story, but not this one, then give it low rating (*). Just please lay off the name calling and rude comments.

In the years that I have been reading erotica, I have yet to make unfavorable comments. I must assume that parents today don't tell their kids "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

This is a cuck/slut story, not a btb story. Also, it was written without a lot of extraneous material on purpose.

*****

My wife Sue, and I had been together for 14 years (married for 12 of those), when she caught me having an affair. I was only 30 yrs old and had been with her almost half of my life. The affair took its toll on our marriage. There were a lot of tears and yelling and begging and promises. I ended the affair, and we moved on with our lives.

Three years later, my wife and I were talking in bed, when she mentioned that although I had been with several women, she had only been with me. "Is that a problem?" I asked innocently.

"Well, it doesn't seem fair. That's all." she said in her baby voice she uses when she wants me to take her shopping or something. I knew her well enough to know she had something on her mind, so I just waited for her to continue.

"Don't get me wrong, I love sex with you. I just don't have anything to compare it to, like you have to compare me with."

"I don't compare you with anyone... I love you and only you."

"Well, how am I going to appreciate your lovemaking skills and your big cock if I don't have any comparisons?"

"My cock is average at best, What exactly are you getting at?" I wasn't liking the direction this was taking and in hindsight, should have ended it then and there.

"Do you remember my friend Amy's brother, Mike? He is single now, and we used to kinda have a thing."

"Well, you're not single. What kind of thing?"

"Well, we didn't do anything. You know I was a virgin when you and I met. But we flirted a lot and made out some. You weren't single when you were fucking that bitch three years ago either." The last part was said venomously.

"So now you want to fuck someone else. Is this in retaliation for what I did three years ago?"

"I wouldn't call it retaliation, just curiosity. How many times did you fuck that skank?"

"Maybe a dozen. Why?" I lied...it was more like 40.

"Then I should get a free pass to fuck someone a dozen times."

I lay there staring at her for a minute, trying to find the right words to make her change her mind. "Sue, this is a bell that can't be unrung. Do you remember how hard it was for us to get over what I did? Is this really what you should do"

"Maybe I haven't gotten over what you did. Maybe this is exactly what I should do."

I got out of bed and walked naked into the kitchen for a glass of water. I was standing at the counter, drinking my water, trying to get my head around what she was saying, when Sue came in. She came up behind me and wrapped one arm around my chest, the other went around to my dick. She whispered in my ear.

"This might be good for us. I may learn how to please you better. You know, like blowjobs. I never give you blowjobs. Maybe I will learn to."

I must admit, I love a good blowjob. Now, I was pissed though. She would be willing to learn to give head to someone else but not her husband, and use that as a bribe to get her way. I was very pissed, and very hard. I had always wanted her to blow me. She never would. She loved for me to go down on her, but never returned the favor. I could spend hours dining at the Y, she almost expected it. Sometimes it was the only way to get her off. The few times I managed to get my dick in her mouth, was with the threat of bodily harm if she even tasted precum. And that was years ago before we were even married.

"Sue, I think this is a really bad idea. You have no idea how this will affect our marriage. What if he hurts you? What if you like it more with him?"

"Did you like it more with that slut?"

"No."

"So this is no different. I will still love only you. I have just always had this curiosity about Mike."

"Curiosity killed the cat... in this case pussy."

"Joe! Very funny. He's not going to kill my ... pussy. Just pet her some and send her home to you."

Probably the guilt over my actions three years previous, made me give in. In any case, she called me at work the very next day, to let me know she was going to his place after she got off work. I thought that was pretty fast, she must really want this guy.

When I got off, I went home and showered. I ordered pizza that I really didn't want, watched TV, and waited. She came in around 10:30, headed straight for the shower.

I entered the bedroom just as she turned off the water. I took off my robe and climbed into bed nude as usual. She turned off the light, and exited the bathroom. I could tell in the dim light that she was nude. She got under the covers without a word, and turned away from me. I put my arms around her, and pulled her close. Still not a word. After a few minutes I couldn't take it any longer.

"Did he fuck you?" She just nodded her head.

"Did you like it?"

Again she nodded but said. "It was alright."

I have to tell you, my wife is a beautiful woman. Although petit, she has a great body. Even after all these years together, just being close to her gets me hard. Her pussy looks like a young girl's. She doesn't have those loose inner lips hanging way out. her outer lips are close together, and when she is excited they puff up full and lush. She doesn't have that dark looking skin around it either...very light and pretty. Like a much younger girl. Never having children has kept it perfectly tight too.

I felt the need to reclaim her I guess. I started kissing her neck, and tweaking her nipples.

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" she asked while turning over.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Maybe later. Just fuck me now."

As I entered her, I could tell she had lubricant in her... at least she was smart enough to make him wear a condom. At some level I was a little disappointed. I mean if you are gonna get fucked you should get cum.

Midway through fucking her, I had to ask "Was he bigger than me?"

"Maybe a little... maybe thicker too... I really didn't get to see it though." I wasn't sure how I felt about this news. I didn't lose my erection though. In fact I pumped her even harder.

"Did you cum for him?"

"No, I think we were both too nervous, but I did enjoy it though."

"Did he go down on you after like I do, to make you cum?"

"No.. you are always so good to me like that. You always make sure I cum."

She was right about that. I am not the biggest guy around but I try hard to be sure my partner has a good time.

"Then you liked what he did to you?"

"Yes." I dumped my load in her when she said that.

After the warm and fuzzies wore off, I went down on her. This was not the first time I tasted my own cum from her pussy. I couldn't help but think if she hadn't made him wear a condom, I would be eating his cum from her too.

The next day I received a text from her, telling me not to come home after work. She said she would text again when I could return home. I couldn't believe she was going to see him in our home. I hung around at work longer than usual until I couldn't stand it any more. I drove home and sure enough, there was a strange car parked in front of our house. So I drove past and parked around the corner a block and a half down the street. The living room light was out, so I went to the backyard through the side gate.

I found a gap in our bedroom curtains and was able to see them sitting on the bed talking. The room was dark except for the light from the hallway. I watched as they chatted, then she leaned in and kissed him. Her hand went to his leg during the kiss, and slid up to his crotch to linger on the bulge there. She broke the kiss, and he stood and reached for his belt. Sue pushed his hands away, and undid his belt and zipper herself.

Pulling his pants and underwear down at the same time, Sue then reached for his cock. He was facing me with the light behind him, his cock was in the shadow and I couldn't make it out. She was stroking it while looking up at him and talking in hushed tones.

Then Sue stood and dropped her dress to the floor. I noticed she was wearing a thong, another thing she refused to do for me. It was then that he turned profile to me and I could clearly see that his cock was indeed about an inch longer than mine. I still couldn't tell how thick it was though. My wife knelt down in front of him and took his cock into her mouth.

Again, I was pissed and very turned on. I watched as my wife bobbed her head up and down his cock, all the while she was looking up at him like he was a god or something. Suddenly she removed the cock from her mouth, stood, and walked into the bathroom. I assumed she was going for a condom. He grabbed at his pants, held them up in one hand and shuffled into the bathroom after her.

They were in there what seemed a long time.. probably 6 or 7 minutes. Then he reappeared through the bathroom door buckling his pants. He turned to her and said something and left. I went to the gate and watched his car move down the street. I returned to my car and waited for her text, which came right after I got in the car. I waited about 20 minutes and then went home.

Sue was waiting for me in bed. She looked upset. I took off my clothes and joined her. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Mike just left when I texted you. He's a jerk."

"What makes you say that."

"He only cares about his pleasure. Not like you. You try to please me too."

"What happened?"

"We were talking, then I sort of started stroking his cock to get him hard. I was right about it. It is a little bigger than yours. Any way, when he got hard, I went into the bathroom to get a condom. He followed me in and started playing with my pussy. He picked me up and put me on the counter and pulled my panties aside and pushed his cock into me. It felt good, but I stopped him and made him put on the condom. Then it was slam, bam, thank you mam. He said he would call me, then he left."

What an ass! He used my wife for his pleasure and left her high and dry. Or maybe it is high and wet. Whatever, still he is a selfish asshole.

"I'm sorry, babe. Some guys are like that." Why am I apologizing for my wife's lover... Dumb.

"Will you do me a favor? I don't really feel like fucking right now, but could you give me some of your famous tongue loving?" Now she expected me to get her off after her boyfriend left her unsatisfied. What could I say except ..

"Okay."

As I was eating her pretty pussy, in my minds eye all I could see was the silhouette of his cock. I could imagine it entering her pussy and going deeper than I had ever been. She must have liked it because she wanted it again even though he didn't make her cum the first time, and now the second. I wondered how she would react with a bigger cock on a person who knew how to use it, and wasn't selfish.

When she came, I barely touched my dick and shot a load on the sheets between her legs. She complained about me leaving a wet spot, so I cleaned it up and let her sleep on my side of the bed.

The next day at work, I expected to get another text from her telling me not to come home. Surprisingly it didn't come, so I went home at my usual time. Sue arrived a little later and had stopped at my favorite restaurant and picked up dinner. Halfway through dinner I finally asked "Did you call Mike today?"

"No, he called me. I told him to go to hell." That was a shock, and I must admit a bit of a disappointment as well.

"Good. So, we are done with this whole 'get even' thing."

"Actually, the way I see it, you still owe me 10 fucks."

"What? You said you were just curious about how I compare. You wanted to know about bigger cocks and skills. You found out that there are bigger cocks out there, but I'm pretty good at what I do."

"Well no good scientist would stop after one failed experiment. I want to try someone else."

"Susan, (what I call her when I'm angry with her) I felt guilty about what I did three years ago, so I gave in on this stupid idea. When you stayed out half the night fucking somebody else I didn't get angry. When you made me stay away from my own home so you could fuck him in my bed, I didn't get angry. Hell I even licked your pussy so you could get off after he left you frustrated. This though, is too much to ask. Who are you planning to fuck next,... my boss,..my brother.. WHO?"

Just like in the movies, I dramatically threw my napkin on the table and stormed out. I went to our bathroom and locked the door. Under the shower I was replaying the events of the last few days in my head. As I soaped up my dick I flashed on his silhouette, again picturing his cock going deep in her pussy. I had to stop before I shot a wad on the wall of the shower.

After toweling off, I turned off the lights and climbed into bed. Hoping tomorrow would be a better day, I slowly drifted off. Soon I was dreaming of Sue giving me a blow job. I could actually feel her warm mouth on my dick.

I realized that I wasn't dreaming. Sue was really sucking me. I was just about to stop her, but as I said earlier, I love blowjobs. I was going to warn her before I came, but the little devil on my shoulder talked me out of it. She had used oral sex as a bribe... she got what she wanted...why the hell shouldn't I collect. Just before I unloaded, I grabbed her head so she couldn't move, forced my dick deeper, and shot the biggest load of my life. Right down Sue's throat. Boy, did that feel great!! If she stabbed me, it was worth it.

When I let Sue off my dick, I could tell she was pissed. Soon, though, her expression changed to her little girl grin. And her voice was the ' let's go shopping' one again.

"See what I learned. Just think what I could be doing for you." I was thinking what you should have been doing for me all along. She turned to the nightstand and pick something up. I realized she had brought her laptop into the bedroom and found me asleep. Decided more bribery might soften me up for what she was going to show me, so I got my first blow job.

"This is an adult hookup sight. People place ads to find fuck buddies. Look at this one."

It was an ad from a guy who lived in our town and wanted to fuck a wife in front of her husband. He claimed to be well hung, but the pic only showed his rather muscular torso.

"Let me get this straight. You want to fuck some guy you pick off a website? This is a very bad idea. He could be a mass murderer, or give you some disease. Why, Sue, have I treated you that badly that you want to self destruct?"

"No, I just want to try something new. Why did you fuck that tramp three years ago? Was I not giving you enough pussy? You wanted something different, right?" Damn! She had me there.

"I don't even know how to go about this."

"You don't have to. I've already emailed him. and he responded right away. That is when I came in here. I have his phone number, he wants you to call him."

"Me? Why me? I'm not going to fuck him." This was getting stranger by the minute.

"Like his ad says... he wants to fuck a wife in front of her husband. He just wants to be sure you are on board with it."

"Hell, I'm not even sure I'm on board with it, how am I supposed to convince him?"

"Please, Joe...this will be good for us. Remember how good my mouth felt on your dick?" She had me again... I do love blowjobs. "Just call him and see what he sounds like. If you think he is a mass murderer, then it goes no further." She dialed and handed me the phone.

"Hi..uh.. This is Joe, Sue's husband... Hi Rob... Yes, she told me what you were interested in... Yeah, I would like to see that... Well first, uh...what do you do for a living? ... Oh, really, Yes I know where that is...How old are you... No, not a problem... Yes, I can do that, just a second, let me get a pen... Okay shoot... Yeah I got it, see you then."

"Well, what did he say? Is he a murderer? How old is he? What does he do?"

"He actually sounds quite nice. He is an assistant professor at the community college near my office. He is only 26. He said he doesn't have a car because he bicycles to the school, so I would have to pick him up after work."

"That sounds alright. How big is his cock?"

"Guys don't ask other guys they just met how big their cock is."

"You will have to check it out before you bring him here. I don't want to be disappointed again. You said ' I'd like to see that ', did he ask you if you want to watch him fuck me?" I just nodded. "Is that true? Do you want to see me get fucked?"

"We have gone this far... shit why not? In for a penny, in for a pound." I didn't want to seem anxious, but deep down, I really did want to see it.

The next day was Friday, after work I drove to the address he had given me. It was a small apartment complex near campus. When I knocked on the door, it was opened by a nice looking young man. Short blond hair, muscular build like his pic showed, about an inch taller than myself.

"Rob? I'm Joe."

"Hi Joe, come on in. Can I get you a beer?"

"That would be great." His place was neat and tidy, nothing out of place. Family pictures on the walls etc.

"I know this is awkward for you Joe, it is for me too. I just posted that ad a week ago. Sue was my first response to it. I don't usually do this sort of thing, but I'm new in town and don't know anyone yet. With my schedule and no transportation, it's really hard to meet people. Have you and Sue done this before?"

"No. It's the first for us as well. I don't want to seem forward, but Sue ask me to .. well to check..uh.."

"Check out my package to see if I 'measure up' so to speak?"

"Well, yeah." I felt like a fish out of water. Standing in a strange apartment, with a strange man, asking to see his cock. What did I let her talk me into?

"That's understandable, Joe." He was wearing basketball shorts which he promptly shed. Now I'm standing in a strange apartment, with a strange man, looking at his big cock. Big being the operative word. Like all the stories say, he was bigger soft than I am when hard as steel. This wasn't a dick. It was a COCK. A big slab of cock meat.

Before I could say anything, his phone rang. It was obviously another faculty member, so I waited for him to finish his conversation, which gave me more time to study his meatslab. As he spoke on the phone, he reached for my hand and placed it on his cock. It was if he saw me staring and read my mind. Then he moved my hand in the classic stroking motion, then let go of my hand. I continued to stroke it, marveling in its heft. This thing was heavy, and seemed to come to life. Soon I was stroking a veritable python. When he hung up the phone I was still stroking his cock.

"What do you think, Joe? Will your wife like it?"

"Uh.. yes, I think she will." I was mesmerized by it. I didn't even realize that I was still stroking it. Having only ever played with my own, this was new.

"You seem to like it. Tell me Joe, is it bigger than yours?"

"Yes, very much. Uh ..that is.. it is very much bigger than mine." I stammered as I let go of his cock. Damn I hope he didn't take that the wrong way.

09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers