Fourth of July Sweethearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf moaned and twisted, fingers digging lightly into the fur atop Hans' head for grip, though she didn't need to keep him in place. Her heels scrabbled on the paving slabs as she just barely suppressed a howl, tail trying to wag against her legs. But she was a wolfess with needs and her lover did so like to tease, drawing her out to the edge and then taking her back into waves and waves of pleasure.

"Oh, Hans..." Beth moaned, bucking up to his muzzle as he drove his tongue into her pussy. "I need you so badly, just push in already!"

The bat pulled back with one eyebrow raised, paws curled around her thighs even though he certainly did not need to keep her in place.

"With someone like me, how could you not need me?"

Her heart surged; he'd grown cockier. She grinned fiercely, but he returned her smile more slyly, his short muzzle damp with her juices.

"Must you have a penchant for public spaces, though?"

The wolf stretched out on the sun lounger, shivering as it creaked beneath her weight.

"However else would I have this thrill of being with you? And you're the one who started this, may I remind you!"

And then Hans was on top of her, nuzzling into her neck, his breath washing hotly over her fur. He ran his paw up under her dress, hitching it up around her hips. Beth shuddered, arching up into him as his hardness ground into her inner thigh. It would have been so easy to lay back and let him cover her with his body, thrust in with every ounce of masculinity he possessed and take her as she needed to be taken. But Beth held herself back, lips pulling up on one side in a characteristic smirk.

She had more in mind to do with the sweet brown bat.

Squirming out from beneath him, the wolf blew him a kiss and darted away giggling, skirts flapping about her thighs as she taunted him into the chase. He blinked, startled, but pushed himself up and threw himself headlong into an ungainly run, flitting by the lights glimmering off the surface of the pool. Beth squealed, uncaring of anyone who may have been outside to hear her as the party rose to ever greater heights within the confines of the estate mansion itself.

"Catch me if you can!"

Taunting her sweetheart with a flick of her grey tail, Beth raced around the outskirts of the pool hut, bare hind paws pounding the paving slabs. Mosquitoes buzzed by as she pretended to flee, a grin stretching her lips wide, and Hans grunted as he strove to keep up the chase. As she looped around into a darker patch secluded between the trees and the back of the hut, she slowed just enough for him to catch her, feigning distress at finding herself, once again, back in his arms.

"Oh no," she murmured, eyes wide in mock fear. "Whatever am I to do? The big, bad wolf...has been caught!"

Hans chuckled and rolled his eyes, lips nipping playfully at the fur at the base of her throat.

"Oh, as if you did not wish to be caught by me, my dearest one."

Beth answered that with her lips on his, letting him bear her back against the small wall that bordered the pool area, the stone rough through her dress. He wasted no time in taking what she had flaunted before him, however, and spun her about, yanking at his belt. Beth's ears flicked back, trees rustling before her, and she moaned as his cock pressed up under her tail. It grazed the pucker of her tail hole before dropping down to its rightful place, the slick tip nuzzling into her folds - back where it belonged.

Groaning, she leaned over the wall, fingers curled around the rough top as she arched back into him.

"Take me," she breathed, her eyes sparkling with all the fire that her words did not convey. "Just looking at you teases me as much as my body lures you in, Hans. I need you!"

The bat was not about to deny her. Holding her hips gently, all it took was a practiced roll of his hips to slide his shaft into her dripping pussy. No additional lubricant was needed when she was so wet and Beth moaned lustfully, ears slanting back to her lover as he matched her moan with his own.

"More," she breathed, head ducking down as she used every bit of leverage she had to push back onto him. "Take me! Harder!"

Groaning, Hans bobbed his head against her shoulder, arms encircling her waist to press his chest down against her back. His hips juddered up to her as he gave her every inch of what she craved, throwing the weight of his body behind his thrusts and trusting his needy wolfess to support them both. Beth's arms burned and the wolf howled as he drove into her, very nearly sending her spiralling into climax right then and there. The wet, lewd sounds of their copulation echoed across the deserted pool and Beth licked her lips, imagining that she had an audience of jealous peers there, watching her lover breed her as only he could.

The stone rubbed roughly against her paws as each thrust jerked her forward, her tail pushed up over her back. She wagged it weakly back and forth, tickling Hans' chin, and grunted like an animal, wanting nothing more than exactly the treatment her lover was giving her. His knot swelled slowly at the base of his shaft, tugging and pulling on her pussy as he thrust. Each pull of his shaft from her tight cunny teased that growing knot over the nub of her clit, drawing the skin taught enough for an extra dose of electric pleasure to zap her senses.

More, she needed more. The light of the stars and moon danced off the surface of the pool, lending a natural air to the artificial lights as pleasure flooded her senses. She didn't care if anyone from the ball had a window open to hear them and could only throw her head back and howl like a wild wolfess as orgasm crashed over her, a tidal wave of sensation that could not be held back.

Hans fought to hold her as she twisted and writhed, heels scraping for purchase and balance suddenly thrown inexplicably off. Hans slammed into her, refusing to stop and drawing out her ecstasy as much as she possibly could, each driving slam of his thick shaft sparking off greater shots of pleasure. The wolf dug her short claws into the wall, scratching off layers of polish that had been so carefully applied, and rolled her head back as her legs trembled.

Why was every time even better than the last with Hans? The thought was gone almost as soon as it appeared, her focus shifting to the bat's orgasm, rapidly approaching. She, after all, knew all the signs and, even though she swayed weakly on legs that no longer wanted to support her weight, she only desired to give Hans every bit of pleasure that he had just given her.

Panting heavily, Beth rolled her hips back, allowing him to seal his swollen knot inside her before it was too large to fit, locking them together until the deed was done. She'd expected him to keep thrusting into her just like that, but, somehow, he managed to draw her away from the wall, lowering her down to the floor slowly. Arching her back on all fours, Beth grunted with every sharp, short, deep thrust, the bat as deep as he could possibly go. He demonstrated surprising flexibility - beyond what she would have thought him capable of, if asked to speak frankly - and rocked back onto his buttocks, his back hitting the ground with a dull thump.

She didn't have breath with which to ask whether he was all right after what seemed to be an unprecedented tumble, curled her legs beneath her body as he held her down on him. Beth flushed, muzzle tipped back to the full, round moon as he took her hard and fast - just as she liked it - with her buttocks on full view in what she could only say was the reverse cowgirl position. Beth giggled breathlessly to herself. So he had been listening when she'd told him about wanting to try that!

But the bat could not hold out for all that much longer and it was with a low, needy groan that he rocked up into her for one final time. With his knot tying them together, he could not jerk or tremble away as he grew too sensitive, her pussy rippling and clenching around his shaft, milking it for every drop of cum she lusted after from him. She leaned back into him, feeling every hot spurt of cum as it warmed her pussy, the tight seal of his knot ensuring that not a single drop oozed out around his shaft. Beth sighed happily as the bat twitched beneath her.

If they had been in the bedroom, it would have been the perfect moment for Beth to relax back against her lover and enjoy the afterglow, brimming over with emotion that could not be contained for much longer - not even with the distraction of sex on her lips. The wolf ran her fingers down Hans' still clothed chest, toying and playing with the buttons of his shirt. One by one, she undid each of them while the bat was practically comatose, eyes half-lidded and jaw slack in pleasant exhaustion.

"Beth..." He murmured, once his senses had at least somewhat returned to him. "What are you doing?"

The wolfess would have purred if she had been able to, but, as it was, she rumbled a soft, playful growl.

"Come now..." She said with a grin, giving an experimental wriggle of her hips to see just how firmly they were tied together. "I have something I want to try!"

"Beth!" Hans yelped, digging his fingers into her arms to hold her down. "You cannot pull away

"So formal," she teased. "I'm sure I can if I'm careful about it. We can't stay tied together like this all night, after all."

With some patience and contortion on her part, she eased herself off his cock as his knot slowly softened, letting the fat bulb pop lewdly from her stretched cunny. His cum drooled from her entrance, a visible reminder of their risqué copulation, and Beth chuckled warmly to herself as she stood. Twisting about to reach the back of her dress, she fiddled with the clasps, though only a glance was needed to acquire Hans' help. Her dress slid to the ground, pooling around her heeled hind paws, and she stepped delicately out of the mess of fabric and her shoes, standing bare but for her undergarments in the cool night air.

She batted her eyelashes at Hans, a frisky grin playing on her lips.

"Perhaps that pool is not so cold after all..."

Stripping herself of her bra and panties - it was almost a shame to remove a garment that showed off her curves so beautifully - she tiptoed to the edge of the pool and only then looked back to see if her bat was following. She laughed aloud, the sound as carefree as she had ever heard herself, to see him stripping already, the jacket and shirt tossed from his body as if they had become too cumbersome to wear.

Although he shivered, he took her paw in his and kissed her cheek as they stood on the edge of the pool with not a scrap of clothing remaining between them. The wolf's fingertips tingled and she clenched and clenched her free paw reflexively, unable to wipe the grin from her muzzle. Her make-up would run, but she no longer cared.

"Ready?"

The bat nodded and, together, they leapt for the pool.

Opening up to welcome them, the pool struck them icily, hair and fur floating away from their bodies. The water closed over Beth's head and she kicked for the surface, tugging Hans with her as she gasped and giggled, the cold water a refreshing shock to her system. The closeness of his body, however, swiftly warmed her and she nuzzled into his neck as they swam from end to end of the moderately sized pool, dancing and playing between the underwater lights. Surprisingly, with his wings, Hans swam like an otter and she was soon panting, striving and failing to keep pace with him. There was always something new for her to learn about the bat.

Admiring the form of one another's bodies, they flitted back and forth through the water, stealing gropes and kisses like younger furs in hasty moments, intimacy behind drapes that could be pulled back at any moment. But they could go to her room at any time and had no reason to be risking it all out in public, only for their lust and love for each other. It was, after all, one of the things that would ever draw them closer and closer together.

When her muscles were warm and a pleasant exhaustion thrummed through her tired mind, Beth hauled herself from the pool, wet fur clinging to the shape of her body. She flopped onto her back and stretched out, her arms above her head. It did not take long for Hans to join her, water streaming from his wings as his soft cock hung down against his upper thighs. The bat kissed her neck and lay down with her, though he had very different intentions than she in relaxing. But what kind of lustful wolfess would Beth be to refuse his attentions?

Moaning softly, Beth stroked his head as he kissed his way down her naked body, lavishing attention on her breasts as he passed. His lips pulled and tugged at her nipples and she arched up into his touch, throat vibrating as she growled. But he did not stop there and continued down to the thicker fur around her crotch, tongue seeking the nub of her clit that was already full and engorged with blood, just waiting for his touch.

"Hans," she moaned, back flat on the smooth, cool slabs as he, once again, nuzzled up between her thighs, seeking her sweetness through the damp fur that clung to every one of her curves. "I want you so much... And not just like this. I want you forever and always. Why can't we have that?"

Hans wrapped his arms around her hips, holding her still as he pushed his tongue inside her, tasting her through the thick mess of his cum, most of which was dripping out of her. Lavishing attention on her clit, he stalled for time, but eventually came up for air with the words that he was always going to say.

"Soon. We'll announce it soon. I promise, Beth."

The bat flushed, the insides of his ears darkening, and looked down at her thighs, rubbing her fur in small, soothing circles. Unconsciously, Beth relaxed into his touch and whimpered, the fires inside her already burning for more. And the bat had learned very well how to give her more and more.

Arching up from her hard 'bed', the wolfess groaned partly in ecstasy and partly in relief to hear those words from his lips at long, long last. She had no reply for him bar the grind of her hips up to his eager muzzle, semen running down her pussy lips and soaking into her fur as she cried out in barely restrained ecstasy. Life loomed ahead of them and, for once, the wolfess welcomed it with open arms, her lover at her side.

Hans dug his fingers lightly into her thighs, pinning her down the best he could as the wolfess stifled a howl.

They would have their life together, regardless of what the outside world thought. And that was all Beth wanted from her sweet, loyal bat.

What more could she have wanted for?