Fourth Period English: Ms. Thompson

Story Info
Ms. Thompson has assigned me detention.
992 words
3.48
65.6k
3
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the classroom, just like she asked me to. I'm not sure why the teacher would want to see me on lunch break when all the other kids, are either in the cafeteria or eating some burger miles away, maybe she noticed that I had ditched her class last Friday. Hopefully she's just punishing all the seniors who ditched last week.

As I walk in I notice that the entire classroom is deserted. I've never seen it so empty before. I walk through the doorway and I notice Ms. Thompson sitting at her desk, reading a book. I can't quite make out what it is, but from the images on the cover, I can tell it's definitely not class reading.

She doesn't seem to notice me at first, I try to keep my self as close to the wall as possible as I walk towards her desk. Maybe if I sit down and just wait she won't even notice me, I'll be able to get out of whatever trouble I'm in. And lunch will just end.

With the loud bang of the door closing shut behind me, she looks up from her book, surprised and startled at the same time.

She puts the book away in her drawer and takes a second to collect herself. Are her checks flushed? I can't tell, perhaps its just me. She breaks into my thoughts with the pleasant meow of her seductive voice.

"Hello Dan."

Goddamn her for talking like that. Just her voice makes me hornier than I ever want to be at this damn school. As she looks up at me I hurry to sit down in the front row, taking a seat and putting my back pack in my lap to hide the growing erection I know is beginning to form there.

"I was beginning to think you were going to ditch detention too".

"Ms. Thompson, I never really had the intention to ditch your class in the first place, and certainly not ditch detention. It's just that last week was my 18th birthday, I really just wanted to go to the beach.... I thought maybe you wouldn't notice."

By the time I had finished my useless explanation she had stood up and walked around the desk, to sit on the edge, just in front of me. I could smell her, her perfume, her delicious scent. It was heavenly, and from the movement under my bag I could tell this was going to be a long lunch.

"You thought I wouldn't notice? My star pupil missing from class? I know you're a senior now and seniors are supposed to have fun, but I cannot condone missing my class, simply so you can go hangout with your skanky little girlfriend Jessica at the beach."

"I broke up with Jessica last month Ms. Thompson, she was cheating on me with Mike Rowing." Why would I say that to her, she doesn't care about my love life. Stupid.

Was that a grin on her face? She was looking directly at me holding my gaze. I couldn't even look her in the eye without having to look down. How sad is that.

"Oh, Dan, I am sorry to hear that. What about the other girls in class?"

"I think I'm done with women for a while." Except you Ms. Thompson.

"You know not all women are bad. It's such a shame here you are this mature young man, surrounded by such stupid skanks."

I looked up at her and she was smiling at me, the slightest hint of a devilish grin edging at the corner of her mouth. She leaned forward just a bit to talk to me a little more softly, as she did, I could see that beautiful rack spill out just a little bit more from those tight little blouses she loved to wear. I could smell her sweet breath as she leaned in towards me.

"You know I wouldn't notice any other student missing from my class, but you Dan. Well, I notice you everyday." She paused for a second and stood up a bit straighter, leaning back on her desk again, legs crossed and arms folded.

"I see the way you look at me, Dan." She said accusingly.

"I see you staring at me as I write on the board or as I lecture, looking at me like a piece of meat."

"Ms Thompson, I don't... I don't know what... I don't do that. I'm sure, it's just... well. I'm sorry Ms. Thompson."

"And why should you be sorry Dan?" That devilish smile starting to come through all the way. Her grin curving up to one side, and a look in her eyes that I couldn't quite make out.

"I love the way you look at me. The way you can't get enough. I'll catch you staring and you look away, as if not to notice. I can tell. You want me Dan."

She unfolded her arms and placed them behind her on the desk. Thrusting her breasts forward. God they are so lovely.

"Come here Dan." I didn't even have time to think, my legs were moving before my brain could tell them to walk.

As I got up and walked forward she looked down at my pants, and the now raging hard erection, poking it's way above my belt. She looked down not with disgust, but with hunger, with fire in her eyes. As I moved in closer she opened her legs and wrapped them around me, pulling my rock hard dick right up against her. I could feel her warmth, her wetness. She pulled me in closer and I could feel her soft breasts crush against my chest. I had never been this horny in my life.

She grabbed the back of my head with her hand, and pulled me in, whispering in my ear, " I want you too Dan, this will be our little secret."