Fourth Year After Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,917 Followers

"I was going to ask, if you didn't," Eden answered. "But, will... will you make love to me, too? Carrie said you'd be a good choice for my first man. She almost asked you to be her first last summer, but didn't because you're cousins and Texas treats that as incest. California doesn't. She wound up giving it up to a guy at college last fall."

"I would be happy to make love to you, Eden. Are you on birth control, hon?"

"Yes, I've been on Depo Provera since I was 16."

Eden, Amber, Patti and I returned to East with all four kids, who had tired themselves out thoroughly in the pool, and they were quickly asleep in their cribs.

I took charge with Eden in our bedroom, teasingly undressing her, with little kisses here and there, while Patti and Amber did the same with each other.

I lay Eden in the middle of our king bed, and kissed my way up her legs until I was lapping at her delicious pussy with my tongue. Amber and Patti were on opposite sides of her, Amber kissing her and caressing her left breast, Patti suckling on the other. Eden writhed from the multiple sensations, then grunted "cumming, oh fuck, yes," as she gushed more warm fluids onto my tongue.

I kissed my way up Eden's torso, sharing a brief kiss with Patti when I reached her, then with Amber. I looked Eden in the eyes, as my cock was just parting her lower lips, and she whispered, "Take me, Drew," and I pushed inside as slowly and gently as I could.

There was barely a sense of resistance as the last of her hymen gave way, and I bottomed out in her hot tightness. Not since Jean had I been in a pussy so snug, so warm around me. She didn't know what to do with her muscles yet, but I was certain my wives wouldn't let that part of her education go unaddressed for very long.

'She is so tight she does not need the kegels anyway,' I thought, as I pulled back and slid forward again and again, gradually picking up speed. Eden's eyes had closed, as Patti and Amber both began licking at her breasts, and she moaned constantly as I fucked her.

Eden moaned, "I'm... I'm cumming! Drew, oh fuck me!" Her muscles clamped down on me of their own accord, as she began to shudder beneath me. I was forced to slow my pumping, grinding her clit at the bottom of each stroke, as she screamed in ecstasy.

I felt the tickle begin that warned me my orgasm was approaching. I tried to slow down further, to make myself last longer, but it didn't matter. She was too tight now for any stroke to be less blissful than another. I jetted my sperm into her, her eyes popping open as I grunted, another orgasm pulsing through her.

"Thank you, Drew," she panted, and I kissed her, before pulling myself out and climbing over Amber, where there was barely enough bed for me to lie on my side. My wives both kissed their way down to Eden's groin, taking turns licking my sperm out of Eden's pussy, giving me enough room to shift beside Eden and continue kissing her and caressing her breasts, as she moaned her pleasure into my mouth.

She shuddered in orgasm two more times before Patti and Amber relented, and worked their way back up the bed to kiss her mouth once more. Patti said, "There isn't going to be room for all of us to sleep in this bed, not with this belly of mine. Amber and I are going to Sandy's room, after checking on the kids. Good night, you two. See you in the morning." I kissed them both good night, tasting Eden's and my emissions on their lips.

Alone with Eden, she snuggled back into a spoon with me, and I put my left arm around her. I asked, "Was it what you expected?" but she was already asleep, and I soon followed her.

~~~~~

July 5, 2016

I woke to our alarm, with Eden still sleeping in my arms, and Patti watching us from the doorway. I slipped away from Eden, and crossed the room to kiss Patti good morning. Patti softly said, "I'd say we get ready to propose to that young lady, except I think Carrie has dibs on her."

I said, "Yeah, I know. We'll have to see how their relationship develops. It might be better to have them wind up a couple, than worry about merging her into our marriage."

Nancy and Paula had left early, for the Jensen Birthday Day breakfast, so I didn't get to see them again that trip.

The rest of the family came over to East for breakfast, while the babies kept on sleeping. Eden went straight to Toni, and whispered in her ear. Toni's eyes met mine, and she mouthed "Thank you," then hugged Eden close. I guessed I got a good report card from Eden.

"Do you want to watch the kids here, Toni, or do we need to bring them over to West?" Amber asked.

"I was expecting to watch them here, so I brought my laptop over," Toni answered.

Carrie showed up at the door around the time five of us were leaving for work, with a big grin on her face, matched by the one on Eden's when she saw my cousin come through the door. I wondered how much help they were really going to be to Toni, not that they were obligated to be any.

~~~~~

At work, I overheard J.D., one of the interns, ask Danny, the other intern, where Suzy was. I interjected, "She has the day off, for a family birthday celebration. Her sister's birthday is today, but Suzy, her sister and dad celebrate their three birthdays together every year, even though Suzy's is in April. Something that developed after their parents divorced and the girls only visited him for the month of July."

"How would you know all that, Drew? Did you know Suzy before she started working here?" Danny asked.

"I actually met her for the first time the same day you guys did. But, it turns out there are several connections between our families. Her dad dated my mom almost three years ago and went to college with my stepdad, who was the next to date her, without knowing it. And their daughters, Suzy's sister and my step-sister, who are attending the same college, wound up as roommates. Their whole family attended our barbecue yesterday, which is when I heard about the whole birthday thing."

"Wow, that's a crazy set of coincidences," J.D. said.

"My family seems to attract them," I said, before heading on to my cubicle, thinking, 'and they're attractive coincidences, too.'

~~~~~

Carrie was still at the house when I got home, playing with KJ and Kyra, while Eden kept Sharon and Gavin entertained. Toni gave me a pair of raised eyebrows when I looked her way, sitting on the couch studying.

Carrie walked up to me and put both arms over my shoulders, saying, "I've decided I don't care any more that you're my cousin. If you were single and we wanted to marry, we could go to another state to get married where it's legal, and Texas would honor that marriage. Of course, you're already married, and that's not really what I want."

"What is?" I asked. "I think I can guess, but I need to hear you say it."

"Will you make love to me and Eden together, sometime soon? Not right now, but when Eden and I are ready to make love to each other?" Then she kissed me for the first time like a lover would.

I gave in to the kiss easily, but when we parted, I said, "Are you sure about this, Carrie? Without that marriage license, it's illegal in this state. If your parents found out, they could make some trouble for both of us. I don't think Patti and Amber are going to mind us being together, but you need to be sure."

"I know how to keep secrets, Drew," she said. "My parents won't find out."

Eden walked up to us, and kissed me next, then Carrie. When they parted, Eden said, "Henry said I could move into the guest house when you move into the new house. Do you think it would be okay if Carrie moved in with me, if we're ready for that before she goes back to school?"

I turned to Carrie, and asked, "What's your mom going to think about that, Carrie? You certainly can't keep that a secret."

"Why does she get a say?" she asked. "I'm 19."

"Are you paying your own tuition, or are your parents?" I asked, causing a frown. "That gives them quite a bit of leverage over you at least until that last payment is made. Patti and I were a couple from Freshman year, yet we didn't officially live with each other before the wedding, except at school, because her parents disapproved and were paying her tuition. We didn't have the resources to just tell them to pound sand, so we went along with it. Besides, we'll only be in the new house for a few weeks before you have to leave for your school. If you can get your parents' okay, you'll have ours. But not until then, and next summer might be an easier sell, when you've proven that your relationship with Eden survives being long-distance, not that Houston is all that far. Visit us as much as they'll let you, but don't move in without their permission or until you graduate."

She thought a while, then said, "I can live with that, Drew. Thanks."

The rest of the family arrived home shortly after that, and Carrie gave hugs to all of them after they agreed to my conditions for Carrie moving in. After dinner, she headed home.

I turned to Eden, and asked, "Clearly, Carrie knows you've made love to me, Patti and Amber. She figured out about Amber and Sandy's incest last summer. How much more does she know? Does she know you've made love with Toni? Or about the other incest between my mom and me, and Henry, Sandy and Amber?"

"No, Drew, I promised you all I wouldn't tell," she said. "She only knows that Toni is aware that I've had sex with you, Patti and Amber and is okay with it. Carrie never even mentioned Amber and Sandy being lovers, if you're worried about her keeping a secret. She only mentioned that she had encounters with Patti and Sandy last year, and when she felt herself getting attracted to you, she put distance between you, but now she's reconsidered."

~~~~~

July 23, 2016

Almost three weeks since I've entered anything into the journal, my days seem to keep getting busier between work and the kids.

We had decided that Eden needed a car of her own, and gave her Patti's five year old Beetle about mid-month. With two more babies on the way, the six-seat Mazda 5 that we bought as one of the family vehicles was no longer going to cut it to transport all of the kids at once, so we traded that in and bought two Honda Odysseys, which seat 8, and we still had the 12-seat Sprinter. I didn't want to let go of the Mustang, because it had belonged to Dad, but knew I would probably have to do it, eventually.

This morning, Carrie and Eden came to collect on my promise. Before this, Carrie and Eden spent every day together, sometimes helping Toni, some days hanging out at the pool, other times showing Eden around the Dallas/Fort Worth area, occasionally with Angie tagging along. Some nights they had dinner with us, the rest with Mimi, Tony and Angie, Tony sometimes dropping Eden home if she hadn't been the one driving. From the brief conversations I had with him when I was over at West when he dropped her off, Eden had already charmed them, but I didn't get the sense that having Carrie move in with her was going to fly.

Eden hadn't made love with Patti, Amber or me again, but had spent two nights with Henry, Toni and Mom, when it was their turn to be together. Otherwise, she slept alone. They told me on Thursday that they wanted my time on Saturday morning.

Mom and Toni had been my Friday night partners, and the kids were all already over at West when they kissed me good morning before leaving me home alone at East. I grabbed a shower and shaved. It felt just like I was getting ready for a date. Which I guess it was, just with my cousin and sister-in-love.

Eden and Carrie let themselves in through the back entrance earlier than I was expecting them, and I was still in the master bathroom, wearing just a towel around my waist and wiping the last of the shaving cream away, when a pair of arms slipped under my arms to grasp my chest and hug me from behind. "Guess who?" Carrie asked in my left ear.

She wasn't trying to cover my eyes, so a quick glance at the mirror confirmed her identity, with Eden smirking from the doorway behind her. "The tooth fairy?" I joked.

I was answered by pinches to both of my nipples. "Try again, mister."

I grabbed her left hand, and spun out of her grasp, losing the towel in the process. I pulled her back into my arms, and kissed her before she could say another word. My cock rose to full hardness before I let our lips part. "Hi, cuz," I said, as she panted.

I took a couple of steps to Eden, joked, "Morning, auntie," and planted the same level of kiss on her lips as well.

"How do you figure I'm your aunt?" Eden asked.

"Toni not only dated my uncle to make me think of her as my aunt, but she's basically married to my Mom, making her my step-mom. Since you're her sister, that makes you my aunt, too. At least today, when I'm making love to family." I couldn't bring up being her brother-in-love without revealing my marriage to Mom, which Carrie didn't know about. I kissed her again.

I felt Carrie's hands caressing my buttocks. Eden's right hand journeyed from my face down to lightly grasp my cock. I asked, "Are we going to do this right here, or in bed?"

Eden looked over my shoulder, before they said, "Bed," in unison. I took them both by the hand, and walked from the bathroom over to the bed, my cock bobbing in front of me, while they were both in tank tops and shorts, that I expected had no undergarments under them.

It took only seconds to confirm that, as I pulled the shorts down and shirts up, getting them as naked as I was. Carrie's tits were remarkable, the areola puffy and pink, with smaller pointed nipples. The contrast to Eden's smaller boobs with darker areola was offset by Eden's larger nipples. I bent my head to sample each girl's chest, holding them both close to me. I sucked Carrie's entire areola into my mouth, while I nibbled at Eden's nipples. They were both purring.

Taking them both by hand again, we knee-walked onto the bed, and I spun around onto my back between them. "I'm all yours, girls. Who wants to do what first?"

Carrie answered, "Neither one of us has ever given a blow job, and we kind of wanted to learn on you together. We asked Patti and Amber for tips, so I hope you're not too disappointed."

"I'm sure you'll do great," I said.

They did even better than I expected. They poured love into my cock, from kisses to licks to sucking my balls while the other took me into her mouth. Their technique wasn't perfect, but their enthusiasm overcame that. Pleasure made me lose track of which girl was doing what, and I lost my mind when I felt my cock slip into one of their throats. Deep throating on their first try? Oh my god. My first orgasm of the day burst forth and I nearly blacked out with its intensity.

When I regained awareness of my name, they were trading my cum back and forth in kisses while leaning over my legs, and I didn't even know who I'd shot it into, not that I really needed to know. "Oh, my god," I said, panting. "Those must have been some tips. If this is the two of you as beginners, you're going to blow men's minds for the rest of your lives."

My cock got hard again, just watching them continue to kiss, and caress each other's breasts. They finally noticed, and Eden came and crouched over my face, allowing me to watch while Carrie climbed over my groin, facing us. Slowly, she lowered herself onto my cock. Not as tight as Eden, but snug enough that she had to stretch around me, moaning, "Drew, you feel incredible in me," and we both grunted when she hit bottom. She rose up about three inches, and dropped down again.

I pulled down on Eden's hips, and brought her pussy down to my tongue, then to my lips, and I tried to return just as much love into her as they had lavished on my cock.

The girls leaned towards each other, to resume kissing and caressing their breasts. I slipped a finger of my right hand into Eden's vagina, seeking her gspot, and my left hand went to stroke Carrie's clit, only to find Eden's hand already there, so I just placed it on Carrie's hip as she rose and fell.

I felt Eden start to cum even before I heard her scream my name. Carrie increased her pace, and I started to thrust harder into her, and she came as well, her walls rippling around me, and my second orgasm pulsed out of me.

The girls climbed off of me, and immediately settled into a 69 next to me, their first together, with Eden on top. I looked on as I recovered, and once I was hard again I crouched behind Eden and slid into her, displacing Carrie's tongue, which slid along my length to start licking my balls, then returned to Eden's clit.

I took hold of Eden's hips, and started thrusting fast and hard, confident that I would last a long time after two orgasms already. She screamed, "Fuck, fuck, that's amazing, don't stop!"

"Never, baby," mumbled Carrie, from below me.

I wasn't sure if Eden had been talking to me or Carrie, and in the moment, didn't much care. I didn't want to stop, either.

Twenty minutes later, and I think five orgasms by Eden and four by Carrie, we were all getting winded. I finally came one more time, gushing five strong streams of cum into Eden, as she grunted with every thrust and exploded one more time, nearly freezing me in place as her pussy clamped like a vice.

I collapsed to my right, and Eden slid off of Carrie to the left, and we lay on our backs, breathless.

Carrie said, "Is that how you are every time with Patti and Amber? I think you might have spoiled us for any other guy, Drew."

I answered, "The kids don't always allow us the luxury of that much time at night. We try our best to find times when Toni will watch all the kids for us, to have nights like that, maybe better. Not to put you down, but you're both still pretty new to sex. You haven't had that many male partners to say that I'm the best you'll ever have. It's a huge stroke to the ego to hear that, I just don't know that it's realistic. When you find a guy who is the one for you, you'll know it. Or maybe that will be the girl for you, and you've already found her?"

They both blushed at that, but didn't say anything, just turned to kiss each other.

We got up, cleaned up, then joined the rest of the family over at West for lunch.

~~~~~

July 30, 2016

The house is behind schedule, but the contractor thinks it should be only by another week.

Packing proceeded anyway. We actually emptied Center already, either moving its contents to the guest house or the storage space in the refurbished barn. As a result, one of the things in storage was the double-queen bed, ruling out a "family night" this week. Sandy continued staying at the Jensen house, and a lot of her bedroom was packed up and stored for her eventual move to Minneapolis.

The romance between Carrie and Eden continued, but they didn't pursue a repeat performance with me. Eden was back to sleeping alone except for one night she shared with Toni. Since my Uncle Tony wasn't bashing my head in, I assumed Carrie had kept quiet. This particular night, they were out at the movies together.

The kids' language skills kept improving, and they were climbing all over everything, which made having large piles of packed boxes waiting to be moved into a delight for them, and a frightful situation for us parents. It was about time to start toilet training, but we decided to hold off until we'd moved. We opted to have them spend the whole weekend with the Taylors, so they weren't underfoot.

With three weeks until her due date, Patti was uncomfortable and a bit crabby, but nothing that an extended backrub and a couple of orgasms didn't cure. She decided to accompany the kids over to her parents, because she wasn't much help in packing.

After we had made three runs to the barn, getting a lot of those boxes stored and ready to be moved into the house once we were okay to do so, we headed home and greeted Maria and Ginger at the house.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,917 Followers