Fox and the Hare

Story Info
Anthro fox and anthro hare have some bondage fun.
1k words
4
8.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finder woke up, groggy and probably grumpy. I was already dressed and was making breakfast for the two of us. My dress swished around legs as I made us some eggs and sausage.

Finder glanced over and said in a hoarse voice, "Paprika, what the hell are you doing up?"

I laughed and looked at her. "Making breakfast."

Her nose twitched as she smelled the sausage. That's probably what woke her up, anyways. She bounded out of bed, her tail wagging like a dog's. Her ears stood straight up. Her red plaid pajamas were rumpled, as was her black fur. Finder's silver earrings glinted in the light.

By comparison, my outfit seemed so much nicer. I was wearing a yellow sundress, and a yellow headband held back my short curly brown hair. All of my cinnamon colored fur had been combed, albeit quickly. My long ears flopped down, but they were held back with my hair. My feet were bare, and the tile was chilly against my thin fur.

Finder walked towards the fridge and pulled out the jug of orange juice. She walked towards the cupboard and pulled out two cups. She poured us some juice and set the jug back in the fridge. Finder sat the cups on the table and grabbed her clothes, then went to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, all dressed.

She was wearing some grey denim shorts, and a dark grey shirt. The shorts and the short sleeves of the shirt showed off the pale yellow lightning bolts that ran down her arms and legs. She had pulled on some sneakers, and Finder had replaced one of her four studs for a silver ring. She sat down at the table and sipped at her juice.

I smiled. We were so different, but so perfect together. The eggs were done so I put them on a nearby plate with a link of cooked sausage. I put it down in front of Finder and went to go cook my breakfast. It finished up quickly and I turned off the stove, ready to eat. We ate in silence, until Finder asked me something.

"Why did you wake up so early?"

I smiled and responded, "I already told you, I wanted to make you breakfast."

She gave me a mischievous smile. "Are you sure?"

I knew where this was going. Finder had probably had a wet dream, and had woken up horny. I was perfectly content to play along. "Yes." I usually like to play innocent in these scenarios.

Finder walked over and nibbled my ear, near the bottom edge, where it was most sensitive. I let out a small gasp, and tried not to drop my fork. I set it down, my food half-eaten. I looked up at her and gave her a slight smile.

I jumped up and embraced her. I was slightly short and Finder was fairly tall so she stood almost a head taller than me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, a fox hugging a rabbit quite a few inches shorter than her. My face would be pressed into her breasts if I wasn't facing the wall.

She picked me up and carried me towards the bed, bridal style. It was a good thing that it was only a dozen or so steps, because Finder was only a year older than me at 19. She laid me down on the bed, and she set her paws next to my shoulders, looking into my eyes.

Her grey eyes had silver and dark grey highlights, and they stared at me with lust. My brown eyes gazed back at her with a small smile and a hint of my own desire. She nibbled my ear again, and I gasped. She stood up and I stayed there, silently whining. She grabbed an object I couldn't see and came back over. It was a black dildo, one that we played with often.

She grabbed the dildo and slowly pushed it into me. It made me feel deliciously full and I wanted to moan.

I sat up to look her in the face. I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing and leaping like a synchronised swimming routine. She continued pumping the prosthetic dick into me as we kissed passionately.

She stopped, looking me in the eyes. The fucking had stopped, and I whined. She ran her paws through my hair. She smiled at me and turned me over. She unzipped my dress and pulled it off of me. She stood up again, stripping off her own clothes. I whined again, the cock still stuffed in me.

She walked over and opened our drawer yet again and pulled out rope. I moaned. We only used the rope on days like our birthdays.

She tied my wrists to the headboard and laid down on me. Finder sighed with as her head laid on my breasts.

I squirmed as she just laid there. She continued to lay there for a few minutes, then she took my right nipple into her mouth.

I gasped. Finder flicked her tongue all around my nipple while sucking it. It became very hard very fast.

Finder switched to my other, going through the same routine, flicking, sucking, biting. She stopped and sat up, looking at me. She smiled before reconfiguring herself to face down towards my pussy.

All I could see was her furry ass and backside, her dark grey fur groomed. Finder slowly pumped the dildo in and out of me, sometimes speeding up and other making it excruciatingly slow. She even bent over and licked, sucked, or even gently bit my clit.

Her scent was delightful and I found myself becoming even more horny by the second. I licked at her fur, but I couldn't reach the sweet treasure of her pussy. Finder laughed and moved he's pass back so my mouth was below her pussy.

We were now in a 69 position and it was bliss. I lapped at her pussy, sweet nectar blessing my taste buds. She twitched and groaned with ecstasy. Soon I was doing the same. We came in unison, moaning in pure and wonderful harmony.

Finder used the rest of her energy to crawl up to me, giving me a hug. I returned the hug and said the words I loved to say and she loved to hear.

"I love you."