Fox Hunt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft chuckle escaped the lips of Jade Fox as she stepped in beside her new lover and looped her arm around the brilliant crystal arm of her counterpart. "It won't be long now, Butter!" the Asian villainess grinned as she slid a finger down the exposed skin of Silver's clavicle, "There's barely anything left of your great hero, and within the hour she'll be in her death throws as PLASMA devours the last of her consciousness!"

Distraught and horrified by the ultimate fate of her friends, Butter's anguish raged within her until her emotion came spewing out her mouth. Swirling back around to Vanessa, the heroine looked pleadingly into the Englishwoman's pitiless eyes. "You monster!" she cried, "How could you?!"

"Because it had to be done" came Vanessa's retort like the crack of a whip. "With all the injustice in the world, you and your kind have the power to put society back on track- but you don't. Instead, you let the rich and powerful mollify you with creature comforts and lie on your backs with your twats in the air! You self-absorbed little trollops are admired as role models...heroes! Teenagers stick their fingers down their throats wishing they could look like you! Well no more, Butter! No more fame, no more decadence, no more propagating a broken system! It's time to finally set the world straight! Everyone will learn what kind of worthless slut you are...starting with you!

With a grin and a turn of her head, Vanessa nodded in the direction of her partners in crime, and Silver Fox intuitively advanced on Butter. Her crystalline heels clinking against the steel floor, Silver's autonomic strides brought her within arm's reach before the young blonde could think to act. Grabbing Butter by either arm, Silver hurled her teammate towards the steel pedestal in the centre of the room, the small of her back colliding with the cold metallic slab with enough force to break a normal woman in half. Pain shooting through her spine, Butter's legs wobbled beneath her, her hands gripping the edge of the pedestal for dear life.

The sharp features of her face betraying her supreme satisfaction, Vanessa Payne crossed her arms as she looked triumphantly down on the staggered heroine. "The time has come for your ignominious end, my dear Butterscotch Fox -- but before you go, you will come to realize the depths of your depravity! We'll shatter what's left of your pride and found our new age in the ruins of your name!" As Vanessa placed a hand on the jeweled shoulder of her living automaton, the Doctor's creation began to stir, and from the loins of Silver Fox formed a long smooth shaft, hardening into a glittering pink crystal cock.

Shocked and appalled at the bewildering sight, Butter shook her head in disbelief as her lips mouthed silent objections. In a flash Silver was upon her, her powerful arm rearing back before delivering a thunderous backhand to the golden-haired Fox. Silver had been the most powerful Fox in the history of the Institute even before Vanessa's tinkering, but with PLASMA augmenting her physiology, her strength was now unparalleled. This fact was not lost on Butter, for she who had fought with mutants and monsters and hulking alien warlords, could not recall ever being hit so hard as when that glittering pink hand came crashing down on her face-- it was like being slapped with a diamond.

The blow sent Butter's entire world spinning as she very nearly blacked out. Her legs giving way beneath her, she sank down to her knees before her assailant, trying desperately to keep her lolling head off the floor. Sharp pain stabbed at her scalp as Silver grabbed a handful of golden hair and yanked Butter up to a kneeling position. Still reeling and dizzy from the blow, Butter's arms hung lifelessly at her sides as her eyes struggled to focus until finally she beheld the crystal phallus fully erect and pointed menacingly towards her.

"No!" started the young blonde "No Don-"

Without warning, Silver sharply tugged the heroine's hair and silenced her as she drove her member into Butter's unwilling mouth. The smooth hard shaft glided past Butter's lips and across her tongue, the electric tingle filling her mouth as the bulbous head forced itself to the back of her throat. Deepthroating all ten inches of Silver's new organ, Butter gagged as her former teammate gripped her hair with both hands to rock the heroine's head back and forth as she pumped the warm wet hole on Butter's face.

Silver Fox - the last of her consciousness ebbing away - could barely perceive what she was doing, but what little she did tormented her fractured mind. She was certain that there was something terrible about what she was doing, but she could not understand what it was. The sensation she was experiencing could only be described as pleasure, but something kept insisting that it was wrong somehow. What was it that she objected to? This action certainly filled PLASMAs body with great satisfaction. It was PLASMAs body, wasn't it? It had always been. She had thoroughly enjoyed this vessel but her time was up. She pleaded very hard to stay, but PLASMA was insistent she go. Oh well...perhaps she should stop putting up such a fight and just let go...

Gag reflex in full effect, Butter's eyes started to water and her mascara began to run down her face, long black streaks painting her cheeks as drool dribbled from the corner of her mouth. Stunned by the sheer force of Silver's unrelenting thrusts, Butter's hands reached up and grabbed onto Silver's ass for dear life, her dirty cracked nails digging into her maligned friend's toned buttocks without the slightest notice. Just then, through the furious molestation Butter noticed something stir in the loins of her assailant. A slight quivering of the glittering penis grew into a tremble, and then into a quake, and suddenly Silver arched her back and thrust her breasts outward as her head craned towards the sky and her eyes rolled upwards. A low moan escaped Silver's full pink lips as she audaciously ejaculated into Butter's mouth. Appalled as Butter was by this repulsive act, she was quickly overcome as the bulging head of Silver's cock spewed forth her body's essence relentlessly, causing the blonde heroine to choke, gag, and ultimately swallow.

Exhaling with an audible gasp, Silver pulled herself out of Butter's mouth as she yanked back on the heroine's golden hair, the back of her head slamming viciously into the steel pedestal. Coughing, retching, Butter slumped against the cold hard metal and held her head in her hands as she struggled to collect her thoughts. Her respite however would prove short-lived as Silver Fox, flushed and panting grabbed the young blonde by the throat, jerking her to her feet, and slamming her back onto the flat surface of the pedestal.

Dazed and confused, Butter could offer no opposition as Vanessa's clockwork Fox readied her phallus at the mouth of the heroine's womanhood, the swollen member sliding into her lower lips. Feeble attempts at protest were quickly supressed as Silver Fox ended Butter's pleas with a quick firm push. Jeweled hands clamped down on Butter's wrists and pinned them to the slab, her back arching involuntarily as the diamond-hard cock plunged inside of her. Waves of pleasure overtook Butter's body as the piston-like thrusts hastened, her outrage forgotten as ecstasy overtook her. Her heart racing and her mouth watering, Butter squirmed in Silver's iron grip, so desperate was she to squeeze her breasts and twist her hardening nipples that she whimpered at the denial. There was no intimacy in this deed, no communion. Silver -- or rather, PLASMA -- bore no love for Butterscotch Fox. This act was an abomination; a greedy and malicious assault. To her shame however, this weighed little on Butterscotch Fox. Despite the evil of this violation - in the here and now, her virtue and her ideals accounted for nothing. All that mattered was how it felt between her legs.

PLASMAs hurried strokes became more desperate as she chased the climax building within her. She released Butter's hands only to grab her legs and lift them straight up, the heroine's calves resting on her pink shoulders as her hands gripped Butter's taut thighs. Her hips pumping furiously, PLASMA clutched her captive's silky legs tightly as she drove herself into Butter's blonde pussy, pulling her victim closer with each thrust. Butter's hands clutched the sides of her head, her arms closing around her face as she moaned uncontrollably, her gorgeous body curled back in ecstasy as PLASMA manipulated her body chemistry, keeping her floating near orgasm, but denying her release.

Unable to deny her pleasure a moment longer, PLASMA raised her eyes skyward and bared her teeth in a growl as she climaxed, her powerful body shuddered and clasped Butter possessively as she came inside her. Her breath quickened and her skin glistening with perspiration, PLASMA pulled herself out of Butter and stood tall before her; hands balled into fists, her bountiful breasts heaving as she panted hungrily. There she stood triumphantly, casting a tall shadow over the fallen Butterscotch Fox as her creator gazed at her in awe, stricken by an overwhelming sense of pride at the magnificence of her greatest weapon...her living rape machine.

Shaken and weary from her ravaging, Butter struggled to pick herself up off the slab, her arms aching from the exertion. Wincing at the pain that riddled her body, she began to slowly sit up -- but before she could fully right herself, a glittering hand angrily clutched her throat. Fearful of what further horrors were yet to come, Butter pitifully beat at the pink crystal arm with what little strength she could muster.

"No!" she croaked, "No more! What more can you-"

Her plea however, would not be entertained as PLASMA picked her up off her seat and threw her back down to the slab on her front, her firm round ass protruding as she now bent over the side. Butterscotch Fox quickly discerned her former friend's intentions as she looked back to spy a crystal hand clutching one buttock, with her ten inch cock fast approaching.

"No!" begged the defeated young blonde with terror in her eyes, her arm struggling in vain to push her rapist away "No please, not that! It's too big, I...I can't take-"

Her appeal would again go unheeded, as PLASMA slowly pushed the head of her phallus into the heroine's anus and once achieved, a quick sharp push drove the shaft in up to its hilt. A pained gasp escaped Butter's lips as she covered her face with her hands, her shame too great to meet the eyes of her spectators as PLASMA took her from behind.

It can't be true! She thought to herself - They're wrong about me- they're WRONG!

Despite Butter's noble deeds and righteous image, there were always those who whispered behind her back, slandering her and questioning her virtue...whore they called her. No matter how hard she tried, that stain on her reputation seemed inescapable. "Whore" -- the word always stung, striking at the deepest part of her heart no matter what she told herself. Now however, her virtue was furthest from her mind. For as vile an experience as this was, she could not deny the rapture building within her.

PLASMA's glittering member continued to force its way into Butter like some violent intruder as the rhythmic *slap* of thighs on ass echoed in the shadowy chamber, the former heroine ravenously fucking the young blonde as if to satiate some desperate hunger -- as if her life depended on it. And indeed in a way, it did. With every climax, every orgasm, Silver Fox's resolve grew ever more diluted, while PLASMA's grew more resolute. With dominion over this body now within her grasp, Silver seemed almost a distant memory, a half-remembered dream. This next climax, PLASMA knew, would be Silver's last. This was the final push to become fully and truly alive, and in turn fucked Butter with feverish zeal as if each thrust were stabbing Silver Fox through the heart.

The evil Foxes looked on at the exhibition, their black hearts feasting on Butter's indignity, each of them touching themselves or embracing their significant other, the demonstration titillating them all in turn -- all but Ebon Fox. The gothic telepath perched upon her antique stool with her eyes closed and the corners of her black lips curled up in a smile. While her contemporaries relished the moment, Ebon enjoyed all aspects of the event as she took a mental impression of each of those present. Every perspective of every participant was recorded so as to be infinitely replayed with perfect clarity -- even that of Butterscotch Fox, which Ebon would come to find particularly delectable.

Vanessa Payne stood jubilantly before the savage spectacle with her arms behind her, her hips pivoted to one side as she looked on gleefully at her foe's downfall. PLASMA had done just as she instructed, exasperating Butter by keeping her teetering on the brink of orgasm. Seeing her now at wit's end, Vanessa was satisfied to move on to the final phase of the plan. Strolling casually up the pedestal, the luxurious Brit leaned catlike over the edge of the steel, setting her elbows down and resting her chin in her hands. She smiled, bemused at Butter as the beleaguered heroine pounded her diminutive fists on the slab, squealing like the pig Vanessa took her for.

"You brought this on yourself, Butter" chuckled the Englishwoman, "A lifetime of ignorance and sloth...did you really think it would last forever? No one gets something for nothing. So now, you're going to give me something. You're going to have to pay me, because if you don't that sweet release you crave will never come!"

"No!" cried Butter, terror-stricken to be so firmly in Vanessa's clutches.

"Yes, Butter! I want to see just how much you're willing to pay to get off, and I think we'll start with your precious Institute! I plan to infiltrate the Institute's security network, and I want you to give me the access codes!"

Butter's soft features grimaced as her desperation grew, the torrent of passion crashing over her body, eroding her resolve as her appetite became insatiable.

"Omega, Sigma, Seven, X, L, Nine!" the young blonde whimpered, defeated.

"Lovely - but I could have broken the codes myself had Violet not supplied them already" gloated the evil genius. "Now...you've always been so proud of your faith -- I think I'll take that next. If you want to cum, renounce her - renounce you beloved Goddess!

"I-I couldn't!" sobbed the heroine "Please no...!"

Vanessa was right; Butter had always taken great pride in her faith. The Goddess Deina had blessed her with great strength and forgave her her failings, but she -- like all Monsduggian women -- was subject to the same vulnerability. Their greatest power was also their greatest weakness; their magnificent bodies ruled them absolutely, and their inclinations took precedent over the desires of their minds...or their hearts.

"I renounce Deina! I renounce her and all her works! Hideous bitch goddess! I renounce you, you filthy whore! PLEASE...!"

"Not just yet" crowed Vanessa, supremely satisfied with such sport. You see, I was lonely the other night, so I had you sister Regan over for a little tea party. I must confess I was quite taken with her. See, I've always had a thing for redheads...why I'm positively smitten...I want her, Butter. Give her to me, and this will all end!

"NO!" screamed the frantic heroine. "No please - ANYTHING but that! I beg you, Vanessa! Please don't make me do this!"

Butterscotch Fox had spent years rising through the ranks to become the most recognized and highly regarded agents of the Institute by facing down every foe imaginable. No matter the cost, she threw herself into her duty with passion, courage, and faith. Lust however, was proving more than a match for her better virtues. Waves of pleasure radiated within her, pulsing from the pit of her stomach and rising, climbing up her spine as it grew in intensity. Butter's pillow lips quivered as electric fingers crept along the inside of her, tickling her supple flesh and stimulating her sensitive nipples. Farther and farther the sensation rose on into her head, her mind filled with dazzling colours, the sweet release of orgasm so close she could taste it on her tongue. Butterscotch Fox was a hero who with bravery and uncommon valour and had fought many fearsome evils - she was a champion of the innocent, who would go to any lengths, bear any burden to spare her beloved sister a gruesome fate...but in all her years, throughout all of her struggles, despite all those she had vanquished, she could never conquer herself.

"TAKE HER!" Butter wailed, "TAKE MY SISTER, JUST LET ME CUM!"

No sooner had Butter granted her appalling concession than she felt something detonate within her. Tremors of ecstasy ripped throughout her entire body as a burning heat smouldered from behind her face with such force that she felt as if the pleasure would burst out of her mouth. The feeling shook her to her very core as it shivered into every crevice of her body, her every fibre rejoicing as if each atom were having its own orgasm. The mind-bending rapture seemed almost to radiate off of her as Butter felt its thunderous power rise beyond the crown of her head. Overwhelmed by the most astounding climax of her entire existence, time appeared to slip away, and the young heroine's vision faded to white as she could no longer see or taste, or hear -- only from her gaping mouth and shuddering throat could she discern that she was screaming. Fumbling hands frantically clutched at her breasts, squeezing them desperately as if to seize the blissful explosion within them, catch it, hold it there and never let it go. And just when she believed that her body could take no more, the sensation rushed out of her as if expelled into a vacuum, leaving a gaping void behind. Vacated, Butter felt as if a hollow shell, and with nothing significant supporting her frame she collapsed, her hot face smacking the cold hard steel of the slab, empty and spent.

PLASMA however was not yet satisfied, and continued ravaging the helpless blonde, her body flopping lifelessly as her assailant rammed into her ass. Sweat rolling down her goosepimpled flesh, PLASMA feverishly threw herself into her unconscious victim as she felt her own release building within her, her muscles tensing as she felt the moment near. Finally convinced the time was right, she abruptly pulled out of Butterscotch Fox and yanked the heroine by her golden hair, spinning her around and dragging her back down to kneel before her glittering cock. Her left hand holding Butter upright by her hair, her right began stroking the smooth shaft of her member, furiously beating off as she glared hungrily at the delicate features of the stunned young blonde. Finally, after a lifetime of anticipation, PLASMA felt the overwhelming ecstasy surge through her as a titanic orgasm wracked her body. The snow white locks of her hair tumbled over her shoulders as she reared her head back, her teeth bared fiercely as she triumphantly roared like some majestic lioness. Her delight cascading, the eruption within PLASMA could not be contained another moment, and the bulging head of her penis spewed forth its precious fluid, her hot juices spraying Butter in her gorgeous face with all the force of a fire hose.

Her breasts heaving with laboured breath, PLASMA steadied herself as her right hand firmly clutched the steel pedestal, her left releasing its tuft of blonde hair, allowing Butter to pitch backwards and slump against the steel like a broken doll. Gasping, PLASMA brought a hand to her face as she supported herself against the slab - her back heaving as her body shook, drained from the exertion.