Fox News Anchors Get it On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bill heard this, it put him over the top, letting out a loud grunt, he slammed into her one more time and holding it in her deep, he exploded, he saw red and black as he nearly passed out from the intense orgasm he was having.

When Megyn felt him shooting in her, she went into an even stronger orgasm. She bit down on Bill's shoulder and nearly drew blood. She collapsed on the damp sheets and panted hard as she felt Bill continue to fill her womb with his hot, creamy cum.

When Bill finished cumming, he leaned back and allowed his cock to slowly slip from her pussy. It made an obscene sucking sound and as he pulled out, it left a huge void in her gaping pussy. His cum began oozing out and Martha saw this erotic sight.

She slid across Megyn's glistening body and planted her mouth directly over the river of cum flowing out. She lapped away at tasty concoction of both of their juices. She let out a squeal, but continued to lap away. Even though Megyn was a weak as a new born baby, she couldn't resist licking at Martha's pussy that was directly above her face.

The two of them started out slow, Martha a little more active, seeing she was resting for a while. She lapped up all of the juices that flowed out of Megyn's gaping pussy. Once cleaned up, she dipped in and began licking, sucking and nipping at Megyn's hole, lips and sensitive clit.

Megyn began with just planting tiny kisses along Martha's lush thighs and puffy pussy. As her temperature began to rise, her kisses turned more urgent and she licked and sucked harder on those fat lips and uncovering Martha's magic button, she strummed it more and more, ending up shoving her tongue deep in Martha's pussy as they both raced towards another orgasm.

Bill started regaining some of his stiffness and crawling to the head of the bed. Straddled Megyn's short, sexy haired head, he managed to dislocate Megyn's tongue from Martha's pussy. He shoved hard and sank easily into Martha's cunt.

Martha let out a loud grunt and sucked even harder on Megyn's pussy. She shook violently as another explosive orgasm coursed through her body. She loved having Bill fuck her as Megyn tried to continue eating away at her pussy.

Megyn relinquished that task and began lapping away at Bill's nut sack as it brushed back and forth across her pretty face. Her hands reached up and gripped his ass and she located his puckered hole and began playing with it. When her orgasm overtook her, she came all over Martha's face and shoved a finger deep into Bill's ass. She grinned as she heard him let out a grunt.

This put Bill quickly over the top, he slammed into Martha's pussy faster and deeper. He let out a scream, "Oh mother fucker, my God, that feels incredible, fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming, fuck me, oh shit Megyn, I'm going to shoot my cum all over your pretty face!"

With that being said, he pulled back and gripping his cum coated cock, he pointed towards Megyn's smiling face. He started to shoot his load and it covered her face and splashed against Martha's juicy pussy. It dripped down and coated Megyn's face and dripped down into her hair. Totally spent, he fell away from her and watched in awe.

Martha reached back and scooped up the cum that splashed all over her pussy. She licked her fingers clean and turned around and began kissing and licking the cum Bill deposited all over Megyn's face. Once done, she kissed Megyn open-mouthed and allowed all of the cum she collected to drool out of her mouth and fed it to Megyn.

Megyn took it willingly and they swapped it back and forth until it was completely in their bellies. They hugged and caressed one another. After a few minutes, they sat up, Megyn slipped out of her damp stockings and tossed them to Bill who was sitting back watching the two of them. Megyn grabbed Martha by the wrist and tugging on it, pulled her off the bed, "Come on Martha, let's go take a nice long shower together." She turned to Bill, "You're invited, but give an about ten minutes or so before joining, I'd like a little girl on girl time alone."

Bill nodded, "I just hope I don't fall asleep while I wait." He did just that and the two blondes returned to the bedroom about half an hour later, their hair damp from their frisky time in the shower. They managed to wake Bill and ended up in another long bout before all three of them falling asleep in the large bed. Their legs and arms tangled together and completely satisfied and loving their time in Iowa.

12