Fox News Women Dominate In Many Ways

Story Info
Guilfoyle and Kelly enslave the competition.
873 words
3.51
16.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
141 Followers

Five angry jealous people entered a luxurious Park Avenue complex. They were met by older mustiouched guard.

"She went up to Guilfolye's suite, two hours ago."

The rotund Cenk Yuger handed him an envelope full of cash, "the thousand as we agreed."

The man nodded, "Code is FOX1"

"Arrogant bitch," Alex Wagner fumed. "Rubbing her success in everyone's face."

"That ends tonight," Anna Kasparian assured her. "That long legged cunt is going to get hers."

Ben Mackiwitcz frowned but said nothing. Anna's infatuation with the beautiful brunette was a regular staple of Jimmy Kimmel's monologues mocking The Young Turks!"

"Don't forget the blond bimbo, "the perpetually angry Melisa Harris Perry added; as they entered the elevator.

As they entered Kimberly Guilfoyle home, they saw designer clothes all over the floor.

"Those bitches are in heat." Wagner exclaimed.

"Actually you are our bitches," announced the famous lawyer's voice behind them.

They turned to see Guilfoyle and Megan Kelly dressed in dominatrix's outfit along with the guard. All three has Tasers pointed at them.

"Breaking and entering is a felony, is it not councilor?" Megan asked.

"It is "the hot lawyer agreed.

"yu hypocrites, Cenk fumed. "What would the Hgreat Bill O'rielly say?" He taunted.

Megan turned on the video monitor, "Well Bill?"

Their hated enemy laughed." As I have told the Looney left, what people do in their bedroom is none of our business. "He reflected. "This would be a great opening Monday, but I won't deny you two your fun." Looking over to the guard. "Mack the million dollars has been transferred."

"Thanks Bill,' his protégé responded, turning off the monitor.

"Now Strip!" Kimberly ordered.

"No way slut!" Cenk said defiantly.

She responded by shooting her tazer into the fat bigot.

The other 4 quickly obeyed.

The two Doms surveyed their prisoners.

Cenk and Mankiewicz has been tied to chain on the ceiling, ball gagged and had nothing on but Chasity belts.

The three woman were nude with with elbow restraints and leashes.

"Good to have these sluts where they belong. "Megan said.

"Yes,' the brunette aged. She grabbed Anna's leash. "Since you have had such an interest in my legs you should become familiar with them."

"No!"

Guilfoyle grabbed the leash yanking her to the ground. 'Start with my boots!"

The terrified liberal went to work as her captor lifted up her left foot.

"Deep throat the stiletto."

Kasparian got hot! She had often masturbated on air when slamming the fox Star. A strident lesbian she had longed to find a beautiful partner. Maddow had forced herself on her. And the MSNBC dyke in residence was as bad at sex as she was in the ratings.

She lovingly licked and worshipped Kimberly's long legs.

"Back on your knees."

Guifoyle wrapped her legs around her waist. "Feel my power!"

Anna screamed

"Say you are the slave of your Fox News Mistress!"

"I am the slave of my Fox News Mistress!" Anna screamed.

Kimberly gave her one more squeeze. "Now worship my pussy."

Megan smiled as she towered over her black slave.

Melisa looked at her with undisguised hatred.

"Dear Melisa, for years you have been whining how you have been treated as a slave by white people.

Grabbing her leash, Megan forced her tongue down Perry's throat. "I've decided to make your secret desire true."

"No way!"

"Yes way, as she was dragged to a whipping post. "Imagine you are in a plantation in your state of Louisiana far away from the gullible students of Tulane." Megan chained her arms above her head.

"You have defied your white Mistress!" The blond picked up a bull whip and went to work."

"Stop!"

"What was that?"

"Stop Mistress."

"No," Kelly responded in her icy voice.

Perry stated breathing hard.

"What are you?"

"I am a slave of my Fox Mistress!"

Megan laughed cruelly, as she released the once proud Nubian to the floor. She attached a sponge gag to the MSNBC commentator's big mouth.

"Clean my friend's bathroom."

Alex Wagner desperately tried to sneak out of the room.

"Where do you think you are going?" Kimberly said grabbing her hair.

"Please Mistress Kimberly, "Alex pleaded.

"What do you think Megan?"

Kelly look at the smaller woman hungrily, "I think we should spit roast her."

Guilfoyle grabbed her ass while Megan stuffed a 10" inch cock down the diminutive girls' throat.

"Take is slut," the Raven haired Dom crowed.

"Let me Cum Mistress!"

"Yes slave you may."

"Thank you Fox Mistresses."

Alex squirted out and feel to the floor.

Guilfoyle looked over to Anna, "Bring Melisa over."

"Yes Mistress," she grabbed the leash.

"Make her worship, "Megan's ass.

"Gladly", she replied forcing Harris to lick the beautiful woman's rear.

Megan sighed, "Alex you do the same for your Mistress Kim."

Wagner and Peary had been put in a small kennel cage, while Anna continued her foot worship of Kimberly and Megan.

"What should we do with these 2 fucks!" she gestured to Ceck and Ben.

"Please Fox Mistress, "Mankiewictz said desperately. 'I'll serve you."

Megan laughed. "Not going to be that easy. We have a friend who is going to make your life a living hell!"

"Seriously, "Kimberly added wickedly as Erin Burnet entered the room.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
141 Followers