Fractals

Story Info
Carolyn watches a fractal loop and becomes a good girl.
5.4k words
4.02
32.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2015 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

Dr. George Stevenson was sitting in the theater watching a loop of fractal art at its best when he heard a soft woman's voice behind him say, "I don't get it."

Turning to shush the voice he saw one of his students, Carolyn James looking at him with bright eyes. She had dropped more than one hint that she would do anything to be with him including taking and passing with flying colors every single class he taught. "Come sit beside me and I will endeavor to explain it to you Miss James."

Almost before he finished the woman moved down and sat next to him. Looking into his eyes she wet her lips with a pink tongue. She leaned towards him and repeated, "I don't get it."

"Look at the screen... That's it.... Keep looking at the same point." He paused for nearly a minute before adding, "With each breath feel the image sucking you in deeper." Sliding an arm around her shoulders George leaned close, "Good girl." He smiled as he added, "Feel your eyes get heavy and close as you sink deeper into the image."

Waiting until her eyes shut and the girl's head fell limply towards him he said, "Good girls always tell me the truth. Are you a good girl Carolyn?"

"Yes," came the slow reply.

"You love me."

"Yes."

"Worship me."

"Yes."

"Good girl. Good girls feel a jolt of pleasure with the knowledge of being good girls. What are you?"

"A good girl," Carolyn said with a soft mew.

"Again."

"A good girl," her voice replied with a mew and thrust of her hips.

"Good girls, masturbate to their mantra, I am a good girl, when they wake up. Good girls masturbate to their mantra when they shower. Good girls masturbate to their mantra before going to sleep every night. Tell me your mantra Carolyn,"

"I am a good girl," the girl chanted with a moan as one hand pawed at her jeans and the other groped a breast.

"Good girl..." George said with a smile. "Good girls need a protector, their lover and master to control and change them." He paused and bent over and kissed her tenderly, "Wake up as you orgasm." As her eyes fluttered open he said, "Good girls orgasm on command. Cum now," and kissed her. The response was more than he could hope for. The girl's eyes rolled up and body thrashed before falling limp. After a minute her eyes rolled back down and she looked at him with wonder. As she opened her mouth to speak he said, "I want you to spend every free moment between now and next Tuesday doing what good girls do best."

Dropping her eyes, Carolyn replied, "As you wish." She raised them to meet him before adding meekly, "Can I call you?"

"If you need to," George replied. He patted her hand and then stood up. "I would stay and discuss good girls but I have a class to attend to. I will see you at Eleven twenty sharp Tuesday for class."

Carolyn watched as her professor walked out before turning back to the screen. She had been only faking being asleep and under the control of the fractal image loop as Dr. Stevenson... George had been speaking. As she stood to leave a wave of self doubt washed over her. A tiny voice in her mind said, "I am a good girl." She had to stop and grab a seat back as the wave of pleasure washed through her. Still reeling from the pleasure, the voice repeated stronger, "I am a good girl."

Carolyn had to focus her mind on differential equations to keep from masturbating as the mantra continued to repeat in her mind. The moment she made it inside her clothes were ripped off and her hands began pawing at her body as she chanted aloud in time to the voice in her mind. Even after orgasming she continued masturbating to her mantra. With every orgasm her mind melted deeper into a good girl puddle.

Friday morning rolled around and Carolyn neither cared or noticed. All that mattered was her commands and need to chant her mantra as she masturbated. She had been given an instruction and good girls always followed their protector's orders.

It was not until Friday evening that Carolyn slowed down long enough to cook and eat something. Even then one hand continued to fondle her body as she chanted her mantra. After dinner she moved to her bedroom and returned to her marathon self gratification session while her cell rang in the living room.

That night she dreamed that she was kneeling nude on the floor. Her arms were tightly bound behind her back and sitting in an easy chair before her was George. He was holding the end of a leash that terminated at a collar around her neck.

In the dream he looked down at her and said, "Good girls live for pleasure. Good girls are submissive and need a master, someone to mold their minds and guide them."

Carolyn repeated the words as they molded her mind. With a blinding orgasm she realized he was her master and she was his good girl slave. The scene shifted and she found herself worshiping his cock with her mouth as a tongue pleasured her from behind. Her master's cock tasted wonderful and she prayed she would be allowed to swallow his seed.

"Good girl sisters only pleasure each other or their master," his voice drifted down.

She stopped long enough to look up at him and repeat his words of wisdom. The tongue licking her slick flower also stopped and a girl's voice also spoke in time with hers. The scene flashed and Carolyn was standing off to one side looking down at herself still bound and pleasuring her master. She saw the girl who had been licking her cunt was her kid sister. The sight of it was drove her over the edge and she orgasmed just as her master's cum slid down her throat.

The scene shifted and she stood before a slightly smaller mirror image of herself. Her sister had her hair in pig tails with pink bows. She was dressed like a sexy school girl complete with frilly ankle socks and high heeled Mary Jane shoes. Her nails and lips were both a glossy pink color. Without seeing herself, Carolyn knew she was dressed the same way and almost orgasmed at the idea of it. Together she and her sister good girl chanted, "Good girls love to be clean shaven from the neck down.. Good girls must always wear skirts dresses in public. Good girls never wear panties except one week a month when they menstruate. Good girls have no thoughts except those that their master gives them."

They stood looking at each other without moving for a moment before her sister, Suzy added, "Make me into a good girl."

As Carolyn drifted up to wakefulness she heard her master command, "You heard her and know what to do. Cum now!" She orgasmed on command as she woke fully. Without getting up her hands moved on their own to bring her off again. Only then did she get up and head to the shower. She had to much to do today and needed to start by shaving her body smooth. Getting out of the shower she got dressed in one of the few dresses she owned and put make up on. Looking into the mirror she whimpered. Other than having her hair up in pig tails she didn't look like a proper good girl. "I need to be a good girl," her voice said softly.

She would fix her makeup and dress but first there was something she had to do first. Going into the living room she picked up her phone and ignoring the fifteen messages and texts she called her kid sister. While she was a senior and could live where she pleased, her sister was a freshman and still had to live on campus. "Hey Suze.... I need to see you... Yes this morning.... It's important... Well how about ten then? Fine if that is the best you can do."

Since she had plenty of time she grabbed her purse and headed out the door. Her clothing and lack of pink makeup and polish was driving her crazy. It also gave her time to get everything ready for when her sister showed up.

It was closer to ten thirty when Suze finally made it to her sister's apartment. She had gone partying the night before and had not made it back to her dorm room until well after three am. She was hung over and ignored her phone as it began ringing and buzzing at ten oh one.

The sight that met her eyes made her blink in surprise and ask, "Carolyn? Is that you?"

Dressed and made up like a proper good girl should be, Carolyn giggled and pulled her sister into the apartment. "I'm so glad you came," she said with another giggle as she pulled her sister into a hug. "Good girls always cum on command," she added softly.

"What?" Suzi asked. She was overwhelmed by the sight of her sister dressed up like a school girl. She felt herself being led over to the couch and sat down with her older sister sitting tightly against her. "What's with the outfit?"

"You like it?" Carolyn asked.

"It's a..." Suzi tapered off. This was a different Carolyn then she knew ever since she came to collage. Her sister had turned into a geek of the worse kind in the time she had been here at school. It was nice to see her happy and bubbly even if she was dressed for Halloween. "....a nice change," she finally added. She wondered what her sister was smoking and if she had anymore. "So... did you have something for me?"

"Oh yes.... But I have something you have to watch first." Carolyn replied as she handed her sister her phone. She had gone to the theatre and recorded the fractural loop on it and started it playing. "Watch this... feel how it sucks you in?"

"Yea.... Its trippy."

Her sister started to hand her the phone back but she stopped her and said, "keep watching." She paused and then added, "With each breath feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed." One arm went around Suzi's shoulders and the other slid her skirt up so she could masturbate.

Her sister was right, the movie on the phone was so relaxing to watch. Her body felt heavy and she found it hard to think. At some point her eyes slid closed and Suzi fell asleep. When she woke up she found herself standing and staring at her sister, together their voices said, "I am a good girl" time and time again. She moaned in pleasure as the words flowing from her own mouth triggered the pleasure centers of her mind.

Just the sight of the properly dressed good girl before her sent her to the edge of orgasmic bliss. Her hand reached town to push her over and she felt jeans. Looking at herself Suzi saw that she was dressed in jeans clogs and a tee. The feelings of pleasure fled and her mind screamed that she was a bad girl. Tears sprang forth as she fought with the clothes that turned her into a bad girl. Finally nude she stood breathing hard and looked at her sister. In a child like voice she said, "I need to be a good girl."

"Good girls are shaved from the neck down," Cathy commanded as she pointed towards the bathroom. She watched as Suzi ran to the bathroom and heard the shower start. Stripping she hung her school girl clothes up and put them with the shoes and socks into the closet right next to a slightly smaller outfit. Walking to the bathroom she watched as her sister shaved the landing strip of pubic hair off herself. As the girl stepped out she was waiting with a big fluffy town.

"I am a good girl," Suzi said in a questioning tone.

"You are a good girl," Carolyn replied as the words, "I am a good girl," rolled through her head. "Good girls live only for pleasure...Pleasure from themselves, their good girl sisters, or their master." Her hands dropped the towel and moved to caress her sister's body.

Suzi's eyes rolled up as the pleasure she was feeling came back in force. Between the new commands she was receiving and her sister's wandering hands she was on the brink of an orgasm. Just the act of touching her sister's breasts caused her to orgasm. Her mind crumbled as the need for more pleasure washed any lingering thoughts away. Her world was focused on her good girl sister and giving her as much pleasure as she could.

It took the better part of the day for them to move into the bedroom due to becoming distracted with pleasuring each other. Finally Carolyn was able to stop long enough to say, "Good girls love to be bound tightly." Standing she went to her panty drawer and removed the straps and hand cuffs she bought at the same time as the outfits. She used the straps to bind her sister's arms behind her back just like she had been shown by her master. Once done she then bound her sister' ankles to her thighs and sat her up. Kneeling before her she bound her own ankles to thighs and used the hand cuffs to lock her own hands behind her back.

Mewing in need Suzi watched as she was bound tightly and then her sister bound herself before her. "Good girls need to be bound tightly. I am a good girl. I need to be bound tightly." She wiggled a bit and realized she would never get free on her own. She smiled as her sister intoned the words just as she had said them. "We are good girl sisters and need to be bound tightly," She said as her body orgasmed without any other stimulus other than her own words.

Carolyn orgasmed a moment after her sister. She bent forward to hungrily kiss her. Within moments, the pair, even bound as they were, were making love to each other franticly. Only exhaustion stopped them that time. It was morning when she woke up to the feeling of her sister's mouth latched onto one of her nipples and sucking away.

Seeing her good girl sister was awake Suzi said, "Good girls pleasure themselves, their sisters and their master." She paused and then added, "We are missing a sister."

Carolyn intoned the mantra in time with her good girl sister. It was the second part that threw her. "What sister?"

"Bonny...."

Her eyes grew wide and she nodded, "Bonny must become a good girl."

Being a single mother raising two girls, Bonny had always acted and insisted they treat her as their big sister instead of their mother. "Yes Bonny must become a good girl also," Carolyn replied. She smiled and suddenly said, "Good girls cum on command. Cum now." Even though she had spoken the words, she also orgasmed on command.

It took the better part of the morning for them to unbind each other, dress and drive the short distance to the small farm they called home. On the way Carolyn had to work hard to remain focused on driving while her sister sat beside her masturbating. Even so she had to stop twice to relieve the need filling her mind and body.

Reaching the farm they got out and went inside. At first they didn't see Bonny but found her in the basement wearing a sleep tee, slippers, and ironing while the washing machine ran in the background. Catching sight of them Bonny set the iron down and exclaimed, "What a wonderful surprise and dressed up alike too." Turning the iron off she hurried over to hug and kiss her girls. "Come on upstairs, I have some fresh lemon aid made."

"I'll get it Bonny," Suzi said as she turned towards the kitchen.

Sitting down next to Bonny in the living room, Carolyn pulled out her cell and showed her the looped fractural image. "Watch this Bonny..." Just like she had with Suzi she led her down the path of becoming a good girl sister. However, when she got to the line about good girls only think about pleasuring themselves, their good girl sisters, or their master that she spoke out of turn.

"No Carolyn..." Bonny said slowly. She blinked and then added, "Master is dead."

Suzi who had been watching as she masturbated spoke up surprised, "Master is dead?"

"Good girls only have each other now," Bonny said slowly. Her hand reached out to cover the image and she looked down. Not looking up she said, "I knew this day would come. I am not your natural mother. She died when you were born Suzi. I babysat for you Carolyn and when Suzi came home I took over caring for you both full time. Your father was a good simple man and when I turned eighteen we had a civil court marriage so I could take his name."

When she looked up she had tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. Bonny looked at Carolyn and then to Suzi, "Can you ever forgive me?"

Suzi pulled Bonny's face close with her two hands, "You are my sister who raised me. There is nothing to forgive." She kissed Bonny hard.

Turning to look at Carolyn Bonny asked, "Carolyn?"

"I always wondered why you changed your hair color. Now I know. You are our sister and have never asked to be anything more," Carolyn replied.

"Thank you both," Bonny said. She stood, stripped and then sat back down, "Now, please make me a proper good girl sister like you."

"You already are; you just need a little guidance." Suzi said with a smile.

"Yes," Carolyn agreed. Standing she stripped and pulled Bonny to her feet. "As I speak..." She stopped as Suzi moved up to form a triangle with her and Bonny, "As a good girl speaks, let the words become your law. As you repeat them, they soak into your mind and push out bad girl thoughts."

"Good girls' world is centered around pleasure. Pleasure for themselves and pleasure they can give their sisters," Suzi said. After the others had repeated her she pointedly looked at Carolyn.

"Good girls love to pink, have their hair in pig tails, and shave from the neck down." Like Suzi she waited until the others had repeated before looking at Bonny.

"Good girls love to wear corsets stockings and high heels," Bonny said after a moment. Jerry had loved to see her dressed up in a corset, stockings and high heels after the girls were asleep.

Suzi mewed as one hand moved to caress her sex, "Good girls love to be bound tightly."

Following suit Carolyn mewed as she also began to masturbate, "Good girls need pleasure."

"Moaning loudly Bonny said softly, "Tight corset... extreme high heels.... Good girls need."

"Good girls cum on command...Cum on command," Suzi mewed louder. "Cum now!" She orgasmed and the sight her good girl sisters' orgasming also were all it took for her to drop to her knees and bury her face between Bonny's legs.

"I am a good girl sister," Carolyn said. She paused and then added, "Keep repeating your mantra." While she needed to pull Bonny and Suzi to the floor and ravish the pair, she had to bring in a bag of good girl clothing and bondage equipment she had bought. By the time she returned inside, the pair were kneeling before each other and repeating the good girl mantra. Setting the bag down she said, "Sister, you need to shower, saved and get made up properly. She looked down at herself and added, "This good girl needs a tight corset and high heels."

As she and Suzi repeated the words, Bonny stood slowly. Looking down at herself she shuddered at her untrimmed bush and rushed towards the bathroom. Just before the door slammed behind her, she added, "Look in my dresser and closet." By the time she was properly shaved, she found her sisters had pulled all her corsets out of the dresser and were trying to put them on without loosening the stays.

Laughing Bonny said, "You're doing it all wrong sisters." She walked over to the bed as she added, "Let me help you." She took a look at Carolyn's nude body and rooted through the pile. Picking up one that would go from just under her sister's breasts to her pubic bone, she loosened the stays and had her put it on. Turning to Suzi she looked at the girl's small waist and the pile on the bed. After a long moment she picked a heavily boned bondage waist clincher she could never fit on herself properly and handed it to her little sister.

Returning her attention to Carolyn, Bonny began to tighten the lacing in back. By the time she got the edges to meet her sister was gasping for breath. Leaning forward she said softly, "Good girls love to be tightly laced in their corsets."

12