Fragile Unbroken Ch. 01

Story Info
Author Introduction: Who I am.
1.1k words
4.49
24.8k
18

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. "I Am"

I am Stephanie, a soft spoken girl of 24. The delight of my life is that I am a sexual slave. My Master loves and protects me and I serve his pleasure with all that I am. I love to write and my Master has given me Literotica as a gift. It is his wish that through this medium I might serve the lusts and pleasures of others. I am grateful for this opportunity. If my stories are well received my Master will let me read the comments of my readers. I do so hope that you will enjoy me. Nothing would be a greater gift than to know that I can bring happiness and pleasure to others.

My first writing will be this introduction. In this way a reader of my future offerings will have a vision of who I am.

I am a tall girl, pale skinned and slender. I rarely let the sun touch my skin. My Master says I have the most beautiful black hair he has ever seen. It is long, curling down my back to rest against my ass. I keep it just long enough that I will not sit on it.,

My eyes are large and blue. I wear very little makeup except when my Master orders me, and then it is only to make my lips bright and red for pleasure. Occasionally he will wish me to leave a red tattoo of my lips on the body of a lover. There is no greater honor for my lips unless it is wrapping them around his cock.

I am an energetic girl, exercising every day to maintain my health and beauty. My breasts are large, easily overflowing the loving grasp of my Masters large. strong hands. My nipples are small and pink. I am ordered to bathe each morning, keeping my skin hairless and smooth. As a slave, I make every effort to keep myself as beautiful, sweet smelling and clean as I can. This pleases my Master and I have to admit that it makes me feel like the most valuable treasure. My Master spares no expense to provide me a luxurious life in his care. I spend a lot of time making sure that my body is most presentable.

I should be clear that I have chosen this life. I have given myself voluntarily to this beautiful and loving man and every bit of the stories I will tell you is consentual. I want to be owned, possessed and desired. I want to be held down. I am addicted to this life, and I am a devoted submissive. Anyone who objects to my lifestyle likely fails to understand that I am a very happy girl.

Now I will give you a glimpse of that lifestyle. I live in a large, very private estate. I do not leave without permission or direction. I live in my Masters home, at my Masters will. I do not wear cloths in my Masters presence unless I am ordered to. Each day when he comes home I kneel for him, only rising at his instruction. I do not have to clean, nor do I cook except for fun. I exist to pleasure him. I have a huge jewelry collection and I adorn myself with these gifts daily. My only possesion is a beautiful golden collar which I never remove. When it pleases my Master, or when I am disciplined, or during my time of the month, my collar is my restraint, leashed wherever he wishes. My leash is a thin cord, easily cut or broken, but I would never do that. I am free to go whenever I wish, but there is no part of me which wishes not to be owned and bound by his will.

All I want out of each day is to bring my Master pleasure. I want to feel him on me, in me and over me. I pleasure him at his will. I pleasure his guests when he will let me, although it is fairly rare for him to bestow me as a gift on those he trusts. I enjoy this. My Master surrounds himself with beautiful people and he has never offered me to someone that I found distasteful.

I am bisexual as that pleases him. When instructed, I tend to my Master and one of his lovers, pleasuring, bathing or fucking. I am his toy after all.

My Master pays a lot of attention to me. I love sex and there is no part of me that I do not offer to him freely. He indulges himself in me often and I rarely go long without the pleasure of his hot cum on, or inside me. Each day I beg him to fuck me or let me suck his gorgeous cock. I like to think I am an expert in sexual techniques and I often spend my spare time reading or studying online for new ideas or ways to create sexual pleasure.

I cum easily. I assure you that my lifestyle is very satisfying. I get so excited by pleasuring my Master that sometimes I need only the lightest touch to have an orgasm. My Master loves it when I cum, he says that my moans and whimpers are the sweetest sound, but in truth, I love the sound he makes when he cums. His voice is deep and strong and his cries of pleasure turn me on.

I have pillows in every room around his home, and these are where I spend most of my time, either kneeling and awaiting his orders or resting. My Master entertains guests regularly. When his guests do not know our lifestyle I will pose as a servant, dressed in elegant cloths he provides. When his guests know the lifestyle I am rarely clothed unless my Master has chosen some delicious, sexy adornment. I am often instructed to masturbate on my pillow for the pleasure of others. Can you imagine how cherished I feel?

I guess my life is hard to understand for many people, but please do not judge too quickly. I am blessed beyond measure with a life that is exactly as I want it. I have everything I ever need. I am deeply loved and appreciated. I am appreciated and treasured.

I have been given permission to write about my life because my Master knows how much I love him and the life he has given me. Soon, I will begin telling these stories. Please leave comments if I have been at all entertaining for you. I will serve you in this small way and nothing would make me happier. It is my Masters wish.