Fragile Unbroken Ch. 02

Story Info
Greeting my Master.
870 words
4.67
20k
10

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 "Taste"

When my Master arrives at home each day, I await him kneeling on my red silk pillow, naked and full of desire. I've usually been thinking about sex and since I'm not allowed to pleasure myself without permission, often I am aching to feel his touch.

I arch my back for him so my naked breasts will stand out. I pull at my nipples before he walks through the door so that they will be aroused and erect. I turn my collar straight and fan my long black hair out over my shoulders. I am clean, shaved bare and perfumed. This is my daily ritual and I look forward to this time every day.

I greet him with a smile. "Hello Master, how may I serve you?"

He almost always smiles, and if he doesn't I wait patiently for his reply. "Hello my girl," he might say, and if I am particularly pleasing to him he may tell me that I look lovely before he will give me direction.

On my favorite days he will sit on the large sofa next to my pillow so that I' can remove his shoes. I lay my cheek against his inner thigh feeling the soft caress of his slacks and gaze at his cock while I massage his feet. If I am lucky his cock will already be rising, thickening, showing me that my Master is pleased with me.

I look up at him, "May I Master?" I will ask in a low voice, revealing my desire, knowing how he loves that approach. I await his nod of consent. My mouth is watering.

When Master gives me permission I lean forward nestling my breasts between his legs as I stroke the mound in his pants. I can feel my pussy responding as I unbuckle him, freeing his erection. He is thick and long, circumcised and beautiful. I lick the underside, watching his eyes. I kiss the tip loudly letting a drip of saliva dribble down my chin on purpose as I start to feel slutty and wanton, loving this gift.

I wrap my lips around the head. I can feel it throbbing. If I am a good girl I may already taste the sharpness of his precum. If not, I begin to suck the thick head. I suck hard and long, sliding my lips along the shaft, pressing the thickness against the back of my throat. I am his whore. I whimper for him. I play until I can feel his arousal gripping him.

As his pleasure builds I grab at his trousers, pulling them down his legs with his help until I can get my lips on his huge balls. I suck each one into my mouth carefully, massaging them and shifting them between my lips as I grip his cock in one hand, stroking until my forearms ache.

This is my greatest pleasure. I lust after the thought, of his hot cum sliding down my throat, choking me as I gulp it down. My pussy is so ready, but I know what he wants. If he is still sitting before me then my task is to give him release.

I return my lips to their job, wrapping them around him again. He likes it when I suck hard as I fuck him with my mouth. I press my fingers behind his balls, kneading them gently as I push his cock to the back of my mouth, taking a deep breath, opening my throat and taking him in until my lips are pressing into his groin. I can feel his balls 'against my chin as I fuck my master with my face.

Mmm, I moan when I feel him tensing. His cock is so massive. I push myself, keeping him as deep in my throat as I can, for as long as I can because I know that's where he wants to cum.

He grabs my hair, pulling it hard as he thrusts into me and then it happens, a sudden surge of hot cum forces itself down my open throat. I gasp and smile inside as my Master moans in pleasure, surging cum fills my mouth and I savor the flavor, sucking hard, trying desperately to swallow all but a little.

Today I will add a little flare, making sure to keep a little cum in my mouth as he looks down at me and yanks me off of his now over-sensitized cock. I stretch my back, pushing my tits out for him and look seductively in his eyes letting a thin dribble of pearl white cum slide down my chin onto my heaving breast. I smile and cup them, resisting the urge to pinch my nipples without permission as I hold them together and tilt my head forward, licking the cum off of my tit purely for his visual pleasure. I never let a drop of his cum go to waste. It is too precious. It is his gift to me.

I wonder if he will fuck me tonight. The thought of being this turned on for the coming hours washes over me. This could be a long evening of deep arousal for this little slave girl.