Fragile Unbroken Ch. 03

Story Info
This naughty slave girl is disciplined to the delicious edge.
4.5k words
4.63
37.5k
17

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: "The Edge"

Sometimes I wonder if I will just wake up and lose all of this wonderful life. I suppose my Master could get tired of me but he has promised me a lifetime and I trust him. I am not the typical slave girl. I have much more freedom and acceptance than the few slaves I know and in my Masters world there is certainly no lack of luxury as this short story may illustrate.

I sleep on a pile of pillows in the corner of my Masters bedroom. The one time he offered me a room of my own, I thought he may be growing tired of me. I couldn't even answer him. When he commanded me to look at him through my welling tears, the sorrow in his eyes was so deep and genuine that I almost smiled. He assured me that day that he would never abandon me and that I was his slave girl for life. It may sound naive, but I believe him. I trust him completely.

As I said, I sleep in his bedroom on pillows. They are large and comfortable in the corner of the room. Each morning I wake up and kneel by the side of his bed, watching him and waiting for him to awaken. This particular morning he drew me into his bed to massage him, one of my favorite ways to serve him. I've found no end to the value of that skill for a slave but this morning he had something more in mind, something only he had schooled me in.

He lay on his stomach as a small pool of coconut oil melted in my hand, drizzling slowly through my fingers onto his back. I kneading the tan muscles of his neck, shoulders, down along his spine spreading the thin layer of oil until I reached his butt. I massaged deep into the firm muscles of his ass, watching his face for a subtle hint of his pleasure. As I began to work down the back of his thighs he stopped me.

"Kneel girl." He said firmly, startling me. I immediately complied, resting my hands in my lap. He turned toward me and grabbed my hair by the nape of my neck sending a surge of excitement down my spine. This is often how I know he is going to take me. I kept my eyes downcast but they were drawn to his cock as it began to swell, bobbing in the air, growing toward erection. I only had a moment to enjoy it as he pulled me forward onto my hands and knees, pushing my head down into a pillow. I felt exposed and vulnerable as he moved behind me. My ass was posed high toward the ceiling as I doubled over on the bed. I could feel the warmth of the sun shining through the window onto the exposed white skin of my ass. I hoped my pussy was glistening in the bright light as I imagined he was going to fuck me.

I couldn't see him. I felt his strong hands pull my ankles apart and I spread my legs for him. His hands were cool when they cupped my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. I tried desperately not to squirm in my excitement but I failed and I felt a sudden, violent surge of pain as his hand smacked my ass. I froze, knowing I was not to move. My ass felt hot and my head was swimming with the pleasure of his contact until I realized he was leaving the bed.

I heard him. I knew he was in his chest of drawers. I also knew that I was probably not going to be going anywhere soon. My stomach tightened with anticipation.

I felt the familiar warmth of thick cotton rope wrapping around each of my ankles and then pillows we're shoved under my stomach. He pulled my legs apart and I fell onto the pillows with my ass poised high. I felt exposed as the cool wood of thick posts at the corners of the foot board pressed against the arches of my feet. Each was tied securely. The warm sun was still beating down on my ass, now vulnerable and on display for him, propped up by the pillows.

He bound my wrists together behind my back. I clasped my fingers together, interlaced as I had been taught. I had become very aware of his commanding presence behind me. Quickly and efficiently I had been bound to his whim and this was only the beginning. His hand twisted in my hair, pulling my head back. I could hear the smile in his voice as he growled his approval making me smile too.

"You are beautiful girl." His voice was soft, deep and thick with passion. He pulled my hair tight and it was difficult to answer him. "Thank you." I whispered. The rush of his approval warmed me inside but the feeling didn't last long as his hand slapped my ass hard and firm. In my lust I had failed to address him properly. I was rewarded with more swift spankings when I squirmed in pain and then more until I was breathing hard. My golden collar felt tight against my neck as the tension on my hair was maintained in his grip. My ass felt hot. His dominating presence overwhelmed me.

"Forgive me Master." I moaned in secret delight. "Thank you for correcting me."

"Be still." He responded, and I tried desperately to quiet my excited breathing, remaining motionless as he released my hair. I held my head up high, not wanting it to move from where he held it. I couldn't see him but I could feel his presence behind me. His hands gripped my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. I held still, letting out the smallest whimper when I felt his cock press suddenly and firmly against the tight entrance to my ass. I breathed deep, trying to force myself to relax, knowing that I didn't have long to prepare myself. He pressed the swollen head inside me. I whimpered softly at the shock of my little sphincter opening to accept him. For a short moment I wondered when he had oiled his cock because it slid so easily and absolutely huge inside me. I did my best to offer no resistance, letting my muscles relax as I had been trained.

I pressed upward, lifting my ass for him as he pushed in. It kept coming, deeper and deeper. His beautiful erection was soon buried inside my ass until I could take no more. I gasped as he thrust into me and placed one hand on the back of my neck, pressing me into the pillows.

He thrust his cock in and out. His balls began to slap gently against my pussy with his growing rhythm. I felt so vulnerable and warm as his hands gripped onto my hips with irresistible control. The weight of his balls beat against my swollen pussy lips sending subtle waves of pleasure through me accompanied by the disappointing realization that my poor pussy would not be receiving him soon. My Master had never penetrated my pussy after taking me anally.

His cock thrusting against my insides became an unfamiliar feeling, intense and pleasurable like I had never experienced. The sensation grew until an orgasm gripped me suddenly and with little warning. I clenched my ass on his cock involuntarily. Each wave of pleasure started at my pussy and washed through my body. I cried out loud, losing control of my voice and pushing back against his thrusts in pleasure. It was then that I realized that he had not given me permission to cum but I couldn't help it and I clenched hard on his cock as another orgasmic wave hit me.

Master suddenly moaned and thrust hard into my ass. I cried out in pleasure and pain. I felt the sudden surge of his heat pumping inside me as he pushed in filling my ass with his cum. His grip on my ass was painful and exquisite and I knew that I had pleased him even as I wondered what his response would be to my disobedience. I was startled by my own pleasure and I found it very difficult to regret my orgasm. I was exhausted and slumped onto the pillows under me, laying quietly as he slowly relaxed behind me. I felt used and indescribably happy.

Without warning my Master traced his fingers lightly over my hips. It tickled and I giggled against my will. His cock was softening and when I tensed it pushed him out of me with a rude flop and a rush of cool air hit my wet asshole making me clench my sphincter muscles. I could feel my stretched opening squeeze awkwardly closed. I was embarrassed but my Master was laughing, much to my relief.

He did not say a word as he left me lying there bound on the bed and I watched him walk across the room to the bath listening to the sounds of the shower. My butt felt cold and exposed as his cum dripped down my thigh and the warmth of the sun on my thighs began to sink in again. I felt so deeply comfortable that I slowly drifted off to sleep, awakening to the feeling of my bindings being loosened gently and carefully. He rubbed my wrists and ankles before abruptly leaving the room. When he was gone I rolled over. His slippery cum was all over me and I was a happy girl as I too showered and cleaned myself.

This had been the most perfect morning that a slave girl could want, but there was a looming tension. My master seemed, pleased with me, and I thought he had enjoyed it when I had an orgasm, but I knew it was direct disobedience. It was not defiance. I was caught completely off guard. Never before had I had an orgasm from anal sex. I couldn't help wondering what my Master was thinking.

It didn't take long to find out. I walked out to the grand room, a large room arranged for entertaining where my master spends much of his time. This is also where I greet my master each day when he arrives home. Aside from the large leather couches, television, card table, and bar, one corner also houses what I call my perch. My perch is a small platform set in a corner of the room. On the platform is a pile of large red and black pillows. The two walls beside my perch are mirrored so that I am constantly exposed from all sides. The only further adornments are four large wrought iron rings set into the walls on each side, two set high and two low for obvious reasons. Just at the edge of the platform is a post anchored to the floor with a large knob at the top. My master calls this my whipping post, but most often it is where my Master ties my leash.

My master was seated, drinking coffee on one of the couches. I took position on my perch, kneeling quickly and quietly but as soon as I settled. eyes lowered to the floor Master walked over to me and clipped a thin leash to my collar, yanking it sharply one time. This was my command to kneel on all fours, doggie style, literally. As I did so his deep voice commanded me to turn. I did so slowly until he told me to stop. My face was now facing the corner with my most private treasures exposed to the room. I began to quiver inside realizing that my transgressions had not gone unnoticed.

His voice was stern and he used my name, something that never happened when he was pleased with me.

"Stephanie, did you enjoy yourself this morning?"

I answered carefully, "Yes Master, your slave lives to please you."

"Did you please yourself girl?" He asked.

I braced myself for a delicious jolt of pain against my ass but it never arrived. I answered in my sweetest voice. "No Master, but your cock brought me great pleasure." Again I braced myself.

He must have seen me flinch because he chuckled, but I still did not get the spanking I was expecting. I had to resist the urge to look up at him in the mirror but I was both trained enough and experienced enough to know that would have consequences.

He walked across the room and when he returned I felt something cold and heavy against the small of my back.

"Look at me." He said forcefully. My stomach tightened with pleasure.

I failed to follow his instruction, instead of looking at him in the mirror my eyes stopped in shock to see that he had taken a round vase of white roses off of a table and nestled it in the small of my back. He pulled his hand away and I almost shrieked as the vase wobbled.

"Do not drop it girl." He said flatly as he pulled a rose out of the vase. Water dripped as he lay it roughly in the crack of my ass. The thorns scratched against my tender skin and one of them poked sharply at the the little pink entrance as he pressed it into the crack. As he took his hand away I instinctively knew not to let it fall and I clenched my cheeks together. The pain from multiple thorns was instant and shocking. I felt my face grow hot as humiliation and embarrassment washed over me.

He let me remain there clenching the rose stem as lightly as I could with the vase balanced precariously on my back. Sharp needles of pain pricked at my tender ass crack. He dropped the leash and pulled another rose out of the vase. With this one he dragged the flower petals up the back of one thigh and then the other gently tickling me, tempting me to move too much. He brushed the soft, cool petals against my swelling pussy lips, dragging the flower back and forth over my slit. I quivered involuntarily, feeling the vase rock with every little move I made.

His fingers parted my pussy lips and gently I felt the cold pain of rose thorns as he let my labia close upon the stem. The weight of the rose pulled the thorns against my flesh and I knew that my little pink pussy was dripping as waves of pleasure washed over me and the bloody vase wobbled again. While he slowly dragged that thorn covered stem from my tender folds of flesh I was forced to concentrate on the vase through the pain. My legs were wobbly and I nearly collapsed. His sadism knew no limits.

He took that rose and held it in front of my face against my lips and I instinctively grasped it in my teeth. Next he took the vase and placed it on the floor in front of me and walked away. I was still clenching the rose with my ass as he settled onto the couch. In the mirror I watched him raise the coffee cup to his lips.

He watched me as the pain of the thorns began to grow. I shifted a little but only succeeded in burying the points deeper against the tight pink rosebud of my asshole. The pain became intense. I felt myself drifting in thought, becoming light headed with the effort to absorb the pain and not let the rose fall. I have no idea how long I endured but eventually I couldn't clench it any more and I slowly, jerkily let my cheeks relax until the rose shifted slightly. I instinctively gripped it again shooting sparks of pain through me. I must have made a noise as my Master looked up at me. He smiled, obviously enjoying the desperation on my face. I released my grip on the rose again but this time I found that I could relax and the weight of the rose held it perched in the crack of my ass with no effort. The thorns gripped my flesh.

I was just starting to wonder how long I was going to last in this position when Master got up, left the room and returned with something in his hands. He pulled the rose from my ass and firmly inserted a thick, cold butt plug into my ass. Without a word he activated it and I felt intense vibrations penetrate my insides. He grabbed my leash again and turned me around, lifting it so I would return to an upright kneeling position. With the rose in my teeth I adopted the most seductive position I could with my tits pushed out and up toward him while my head tilted down. The vibrations were intense and I could feel my nectar dripping down the inside of my thigh. I held my ground wondering what was next.

Master spoke. "Relax girl. Get used to my little toy there in your ass. We will see if you can restrain that little cunt from cumming without my permission."

I knew I was in for a long day as the vibrations surged in my ass, through my pussy, into my tummy. It was still morning and now I had no idea how long I would be edging toward orgasm until my body would feel like it wasn't even mine and my poor little girl parts were begging for orgasm.

My master left the room and I settled back against the cushions, rolling off of me knees carefully so I wouldn't put pressure on the vibrating plug buried in my ass. The wide rim held my cheeks apart. My nipples were hard and aching. The rose was still clenched between my teeth and I had not been given permission to remove it. The vibrations were intensified with each move I made and already my pussy was craving attention. My pussy lips and bum still stung from the thorns. This slave girl was a mess.

I nestled into my pillows and tried (failed) to ignore the ever present vibrations. My mouth repeatedly drooled with the rose in my teeth but at least I had found a way to relax my lips without thorns driving into me. I was sweating. I tried to control my breathing and relax, almost meditating but the plugs intense vibrations left no room in my brain.

It seemed like forever until my Master returned. I struggled to position myself on my knees for him, the plug was awkward and uncomfortable. By some miraculous grace he told me to drop the rose. It had started to feel like it belonged there but I wasted no time dropping it. It rolled over my breasts and tumbled to the ground.

"You look a little distressed little girl." He spoke.

If ever there was a time to answer carefully, this was it. "Yes Master, but only because I have been unable to please you."

He laughed. "You're a good liar. Are you telling me there is nothing else distressing you?"

"No Master."

The question came quickly, "What else is it, girl?"

I gulped. I didn't know what to say. Relief was the first thing on my mind but lie begets lie. "I am yours to command Master. I await only your pleasure." It was a thin veil at best.

"I'm sure you do." He replied coldly. "Lay back." He commanded and I complied, my knees falling apart as I raised my hips to position the plug and decrease it's pressure into my ass. I failed. I could feel the vibrations all the way up my spine. He pushed my knees up and apart, and obediently I held them there.

I reached between my legs to adjust the plug but he grasped my wrist and pushed my hand away from my body. Taking my leash he stood between my legs and slapped the soft leather end against my swollen, aching nipples over and over, first one and then the other. Each strike sent a jolt through me. He looked down at my pussy and with a devilish smile dragged his finger along my slit upward from the plug, sliding his finger into my wet hole and then up over my clit. I couldn't keep my eyes open as my hips strained involuntarily upward pushing my clit into his finger. He lingered there, rubbing lightly, pinching my clit softly, unrelenting until I felt the beginnings of an orgasm forming. I knew I was in trouble. Between breaths I begged him."Master, may I cum?"

He pulled his fingers away instantly. "No."

I knew that answer was coming but some part of me couldn't help hoping. His mastery of me had always seemed complete but right at this moment I felt like I was his puppet, completely under his control.

He pulled the leash tight creating pressure against the back of my neck with my collar. He pressed the leash between my pussy lips and with a swift motion looped it around the base of the butt plug pulling it just tight enough that it's presence could be felt all along my desperate pussy. Every tiny movement I made pulled the leash against my clit and tugged gently on the plug. The vibrations of the plug coursed through the soft leather of the leash. I was not only startled by the sudden loss of control but also by his ceaseless creativity. He had become master of my every breath as even that small movement created subtle changes to the sensations in my girl parts.

This was how I remained for another long while. I was thankful for the pillows under my head as each movement rubbed the leather over my clit and I feared making my pussy raw if I pulled too much.

In the end, the result was overpowering. I realized that with my hands free I could shift the leash to different places, which relieved the constant pressure on one spot but only served to stimulate another relentlessly. I didn't dare remove it from between my swollen labia. By shifting my hips I could decrease the tension on the leash but that didn't stop the endless vibrations which seemed to radiate through every bit of my ass, my poor pussy, my stomach. My juices were flowing incredibly. The pillow under my ass was drenched.

My master returned. I had lost all sense of time. He looked me over approvingly. I did my best to look desperate but I think it only amused him. I pouted softly, "Master, may I?" He slowly shook his head. My torture would continue.

12