Fragments

Story Info
Cuckolding
9.3k words
84.8k
48
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The below offerings are just three story fragments I was working on and sort of lost the way forward with. I thought I would just offer them as they are - one after the other. The stories have no connection with each other, and the characters in one story fragment bear no resemblance to the characters in another story fragment.

Dear gentle reader, a word of warning: please just pass these stories by if you do not appreciate or like the themes illustrated within. These stories feature the themes I like, such as women who really enjoy deeply humiliating their husbands and boyfriends – I do like to occasionally write stories where women humiliate men, so if this doesn't appeal to you then please move on.

These stories also feature men competing with other men for women and winning women and then rubbing the losers nose in it – it is almost, dare I say, for lack of better words, primal and Darwinian, and no punches are pulled at times. Again, if this angers you or you dislike these themes then please just move on.

Jenny and Paul

Roger approached Paul as he arrived at the door, taking Paul's arm in his firm grip. Judith hurried up from the rear, her face red and concerned.

"Your father doesn't want any trouble from you tonight," Roger muttered threateningly, his face stony, but his eyes triumphant. "Nobody will think the worst of you, if you just leave now."

"I'm sorry darling," Judith said softly, looking up into Paul's eyes. "Just don't go in there."

"I'm okay aunty Jude, I can accept it," Paul said gently, "If that's what she really wants."

"I'm afraid she does want it Paul," Judith said. "I'll never forgive Ian for the terrible way he's treated you and her as well. Jennifer has shown everyone her true colours tonight – she's a heartless money hungry bitch. A sex-hungry bitch..."

"I'm okay aunty Jude; I just need to see it for myself. Where are they?"

"They're dancing my darling."

"If you make a scene, I will throw you out Paul."

"Oh go away you hateful man."

Paul pulled his arm free of Roger's tight grip and stepped passed Judith. He walked through the door and turned left and walked the corridor until it opened into space. The party was in full swing.

Paul's father Ian had thrown this party on the spur of the moment. Sixty guests from amongst family, friends and business associates had shown up. The top floor balcony had been decorated and the gleaming bar restocked; a small team of chefs recruited and a disc jockey employed to play the romantic music Ian loved and needed for his special night. Tables and chairs ran around the edges of the room – a small dance floor occupied the centre of the space and extended out onto the balcony.

Ian had insisted on Paul staying back at the office to finish up the meeting with the people from Harrisons. Paul had agreed to his father's request, defeated, knowing full well that his father was intending to make yet another move on Jenny. The domineering Ian had arranged for Jenny to be brought to the party by limousine, to be dressed in an extraordinarily beautiful dress and jewellery worth more than Paul could earn in 12 months. And now Paul had finally arrived from the meeting with old Harrison, two hours late, to find that his father had truly won – Ian had stolen Jenny from his son.

A few people looked in Paul's direction as he ordered a drink and stood at the bar, his back to the dancers. He downed the smooth burning scotch swiftly and then asked for another. He downed that drink as well. A few people, like Roger gloated at Paul's misfortune, a few, like Aunt Jude commiserated; still others thought Paul should have kept on fighting, should have broken in between Jenny and Ian and dragged Jenny off and put Ian in his place.

But people knew what the family was like and events had unfolded just as everybody expected them to. Ian was a deeply competitive man and he believed that the benefits, the luxuries and the pleasures of life belonged to those who had ambition, competed and won them. Ian didn't believe in heaven and hell, he didn't believe he would be rewarded or punished in the afterlife for his piety or lack of it in this life. Now was all that mattered – this life and the pleasures that this life offered. And so he bullied, out-manoeuvred and out thought the opposition and won won won.

Ian had worked hard and built a small local information technology company into a multinational corporation with offices around the world. He spent twenty five years of his life dominating the business competition, obsessed with work, and then retired at fifty two, effectively handing over the administration of the company over to his board and his sons Tom and Paul. And from fifty two onwards the retired Ian devoted his life to his greatest love: women and sex.

Ian was a tall good looking man with a strong body. He easily attracted younger women to him. The fact that Ian was wealthy and prepared to spend large sums of money on the women he pursued certainly helped him in his quest. The older man had little interest in marrying again, having endured two marriages in his younger years. Ian just wanted sex and plenty of it with as many female partners as caught his fancy.

Young women were simply bowled over by Ian's relentless persistence and his charm and wit. He never gave up and never took no for an answer, if he felt he had any chance at all. He met them working their way up the food chain in his business – all the girls knew that sleeping with the boss brought big rewards and as a result young interns, clerks, managers and partners lined up to do it with Ian. He also met them in exclusive clubs and at the parties of friends. Ian fucked his beautiful niece Karen, Judith's daughter and he had Jade, his ex-stepdaughter as well. No female was taboo and off limits if Ian wanted her and she could be cornered, charmed and convinced.

Paul, on the other hand, just didn't possess his father's energy and will power. In a highly competitive family Paul made a habit of constantly losing when it came to out-thinking and out-doing his brilliant and ruthless father and brother. Paul was competent, but possessed very little flair for brilliance or ruthlessness and Ian had that in spades.

Jenny and Paul met when he was twenty seven and she thirty. Judith had warily watched the burgeoning relationship between her nephew and Jenny unfold, sensing that her brother Ian was attracted to the delicious young woman just as much as his son was. Judith had stuck her finger in Ian's chest and bluntly warned him off Jenny, stating that if he wrecked Paul's happiness then she would never forgive him. And Ian initially complied. He accepted Judith's demand and backed away from Jenny even though everybody could sense his need for his son's beautiful girlfriend and Jenny was impressed by Ian's ambition and his dizzying success.

He was attractive, very attractive, Jenny thought of Ian. She had to forcefully keep her eyes off him and not let herself get too carried away and let her panties get too soaked at the thought of his domineering personality and his money and property. He was so different from her weak willed, but lovely Paul – no wonder so many women wanted to fuck Ian.

They married in church: Jenny could feel Ian's eyes glued to her body as she stood at the altar expressing her vows of love and fidelity for his son. She looked truly beautiful, Ian's type: a tall curvaceous thirty two year old with flawless light brown skin, blonde hair, green eyes and full red lips. But Ian kept his promise to Judith faithfully at first, filling the need for Jenny in his life with a long succession of hot blondes and brunettes. His bedroom seemed to have a revolving door where beautiful females arrived to be fucked all night, only to be replaced by another beautiful female.

Jenny and Paul had been married for three years and were the proud parents of a two year old boy when Ian decided he couldn't live without his daughter-in-law anymore and was ready to do everything in his power to take Jenny from his son. Ian made a pledge: he didn't care how many relationships it cost – he was going to have Jenny no matter what. She had grown on his mind, the one woman who obsessed him and with whom he could see a stable and long term future with.

But of course nothing would have happened if Jenny had rejected Ian outright. If she had just refused to consider her father-in-laws advances - then Ian's mission would have been shut down quickly, but she never really rejected Ian - she merely laughed it off and told Paul he was being silly when he complained about his father's behaviour.

Ian carefully involved himself in his son and his daughter-in-law's life, using his wit and humour to disarm Jenny and gain access to her so he could find out what her fears and concerns were. Ian then slowly began to take on the role of her confidant and support, helping her to address her fears and concerns. Soon Ian wasn't just Paul's dad; he was a friend of Jenny. Then the flowers and the expensive gifts started arriving and Paul began to grow insecure and jealous.

Jenny secretly enjoyed having men fighting each other for her and now was no exception even though she was married. She guessed that she should have affirmed her marriage to Paul, but deep down she loved Ian's attentions and his gifts. Appearances and success were very important to Jenny and Ian was a good looking wealthy older man who obviously loved her. And moreover Ian brought out Jenny's submissive side, that side of her that just wanted to be taken care of, rather than having the burden of being more or less Paul's mother.

Jenny just sat there stating that she was a feminine woman and she liked traditional men. She sat there compliantly, refusing to make a decision, laughing and smiling warmly at her defenceless and frightened Paul. Ian bought his daughter-in-law a new car, jewellery, designer clothes and even an apartment she could use, if needed. All of these actions infuriated Paul, who just couldn't keep up with his wealthy father. Jenny was flattered, loving the gifts, secretly believing she was entitled to her gifts – men who wanted to court her should spoil her.

Father and son fought it out over the phone. Ian threatened to fire Paul if he didn't give in, cut him off financially, if he didn't step back and let him take his son's wife. Ian began to bully Paul, forcing him to spend hours at the office while his determined father took Jenny out to dinner or spoke to her on the phone for hours. Paul kept referring his father to the wedding vows he and Jenny had taken together and the fact that there was a child who needed to be cared for by a mother and a father. But again Jenny couldn't help blushing and laughing and making light of it all.

An infuriated Judith became involved and then other family members and friends learnt what was going on. Everybody had an opinion about the matter, but few were surprised by Ian's outrageous attempt to break up his son's marriage, so he could claim his daughter-in-law for himself. On this occasion Ian ignored Judith's demands. Everybody else could go hang, as far as the determined Ian was concerned.

By the night of the party at Ian's all three of them knew Ian was going to win. Paul had gotten into argument after argument with his wife, demanding that she put an end to Ian's advances and dedicate herself to their marriage only, but Jenny had admitted under pressure, her eyes lowered that she was attracted to Ian and she wasn't sure what she wanted. Paul was a defeated man – his sex-obsessed father had won, he had won Paul's wife. Now all Ian had to do was consummate his victory with Jenny in bed and she was truly his. So Paul stood there at the bar, still drinking, not yet ready to turn around and see the thirty five year old Jenny with her sixty year old father-in-law.

Finally Paul turned - a fresh drink in hand, his heart thumping and searched the crowd of dancers out on the floor. He peered into the slowly moving figures, searching for his wife and found her. What Paul saw took his breath away. Jenny and Ian danced together, in each other's arms, in the far corner of the dance floor, seemingly oblivious to the looks they were receiving and the comments they were provoking.

Paul couldn't take his eyes off them. Jenny's beautiful body was pressed up against Ian and he was holding her tight, running his hands up and down Jenny's spine. And she had placed her arms around his neck and she was looking up at him and he down at her. The expression on his wife's face surprised Paul – it was sleazy and out of character for her. Jenny was looking up at Ian with her very best come fuck me expression playing across her parted lips and sparkling eyes and Ian was leering down at his daughter-in-law with a hungry expression. Paul could see his father blatantly rubbing the large bulge in his pants against Jenny's belly.

The two of them slowly turned as the music played on. Ian looked across and his eyes locked with his son's. Paul felt the keen bite of jealousy and he glared at his father impotently, not willing to do anything but watch. It was a most remarkable moment and it summed up Ian and Paul's relationship perfectly – Ian had beaten his son again and this time taken the woman he loved. Ian noted Paul's weak and jealous response and he took the next step: he gently placed his thumb and index finger on Jenny's chin and leant in and kissed Jenny on the lips while Paul watched from across the room.

Paul lost track of them for a moment as a group of dancing couples stepped across in front of him, so he got up from his stool and as discreetly as possible approached. He finally got a clear view: Jenny and Ian were kissing deeply and passionately, no longer dancing, but just standing there devouring each other while surprised guests looked on.

Then suddenly Jenny was aware that her husband was there at the party. She looked across at Paul with wide eyes, her breath coming in fits and starts, her heart thumping. Ian had his arm around Jenny's waist and was whispering in her ear, inviting her downstairs to his bedroom. And Jenny nodded, defying her weak husband to do something, to be a man and at least try and put a stop to Ian's victory. Jenny was horny, wanting nothing more than to make love to this powerful older man and end the sexual tension between them.

Ian smiled thinly at Paul and then brazenly escorted his daughter-in-law off the dance floor, past the bar and along the corridor in plain sight of everyone. Ian took Jenny downstairs, along another corridor and then into his enormous bedroom. He then made passionate and explosive love to her.

The key slid home, turned and the front door opened two days later. Jenny sheepishly entered the foyer. She froze. Paul was sitting at the kitchen table and they caught sight of each other.

"Hi," Jenny said quickly, grinning briefly, her eyes sparkling.

"Hi," Paul returned coolly, noting that his wife looked blissfully happy.

Paul couldn't help his reaction – his penis began to stiffen in his pants. Jenny's slender neck and tanned shoulders were bruised from the places Ian had bitten her during their sex romp. Paul could also swear that his wife's lips looked swollen and her eyes puffy – she looked beautiful and radiant, serene from being fucked properly. Then Ian stepped through the front door, closing it behind him.

"Ummm Paul I'm just here to pick up a few things," Jenny said softly. "I'm staying with your dad for a few more days. How's Timmy? I was going to take him with me for a few days."

"You go up and get Timmy and your things Jennifer; I need to talk with my son for a moment or two."

"Sure Ian," Jenny returned, regarding Paul with pity.

"I know this is probably going to be hard for you to hear, but I think you need to hear it Paul," Ian began once Jenny had disappeared upstairs and out of sight.

Paul stirred in his seat as his domineering father sat down next to him on the lounge.

"Jennifer thinks you're angry and she feels guilty because she thinks she's hurt you, but I know you better Paul. You may be a bit jealous, but deep down I think you're glad I took Jennifer from you, I think you're excited by what's happened. Isn't that true?"

Paul looked ahead, his heart thumping, unable to answer Ian.

"Yes deep down I think you're happy I've taken her Paul. Once upon a time the father, the king took all the females for himself and he enjoyed them all and he made his sons, his subjects go without, made them stand by and watch from the sidelines as he enjoyed all the females. He would deny his sons any sexual pleasure; deny them the chance to enjoy any intercourse at all and as a result he kept them under his control and respectful. Just made them stand around and watch."

"That's just some sort of Freudian bullshit dad."

"Maybe Paul, but that's what I'm going to do with you. I have taken Jennifer from you and I'm going to ask her to move in with me as soon as I can, and you know she will move in with me."

"Dad, I love her, we're married," Paul said, his voice rising shrilly.

"No, not really," Ian said, looking at Paul. "You are married on paper, but you've lost her. Jenny belongs to me now. How can you love someone you won't really fight for?"

"She's not a piece of meat; she doesn't belong to you or anyone."

"Jennifer does belong to me. Paul you're such a weakling. I'm going to show you how thoroughly a man can dominate a woman – I'm going to dominate your wife and show you just how submissive Jennifer really can be. Our love will be based on my control and her surrender."

Paul gasped at his father's plain words. His erection sat uncomfortably in his pants.

"I don't understand dad; you've won. Why are you here? Why are you saying this to me?"

"I'm going to teach you a lesson Paul," Ian said softly. "I want you to be a witness."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I'm going to make you watch Paul, just as I've said."

"You mean, you want me to watch you and Jenny...," Paul asked amazed, before his father cut him off.

"Yes Paul, I want you to do just that. Remember the story of the father who enjoyed all the women and the son who was forced to endlessly watch."

"But dad, I... How could you do this to me?" Paul asked, beginning to get teary, his chin trembling.

"Because you deserve it Paul and because you want it this way. Trust me, I know weak men like you; you've been trying to give me Jennifer for years. You want to step back and watch us together."

"But dad, I..."

"No argument Paul, understood."

"But she's mine, my woman."

'Not anymore, she's mine now son."

'But I need her."

"No, she's going to take care of me from now on and you can watch her do that."

Paul sat there silently, his face in his hands, his feelings in turmoil. His father was completely egotistical, completely self-centred. He was just too strong for Paul.

"Paul?"

'Okay dad, okay," Paul said after a moment.

"Good," Ian said softly, placing his hand on his son's shoulder.

Jenny came down a few minutes later, carrying a large suitcase in her hand and her son in the other. Ian took the case from her and put his arm around Jenny's waist. She looked down at her defeated looking husband sitting forlornly on the lounge and Jenny's desire for Ian flared up and her panties began to grow damp.

"Jenny I have asked Paul to come back with us."

Jenny's eyes grew wide.

"You mean he said yes? You asked him and he said yes," Jenny asked amazed.

"Yes, he's happy to watch us."

"God Paul, I'm sorry," Jenny said, grinning despite herself, secretly thrilled at the idea at humiliating Paul, but then she felt guilty. "I don't want to hurt Paul anymore Ian, I think it's a bad idea."