Framed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you," she said happily coming up for a quick break. She pushed his legs apart then lowered her head far enough to take one of his large balls in her mouth rolling it around using her tongue as she gently rolled the other with her fingers.

Rick was getting close and had no intention of coming yet. He grabbed Brooke's hair and pulled her up toward him. She squealed with delight as he pushed her over on her back and went straight for soaking-wet pussy. Just seconds after his tongue touched her clit, Brooke cried out as she shuddered from her first of many orgasms. "Oh, sshit!" she cried softly, pulling his face in close. "I want you so bad, baby!" she moaned as he slid a large finger inside her. "More!" she begged him.

A second finger followed as his tongue continued to make its way up and down her swollen nub. "Fuck...yyyesss!" she cried as the second finger penetrated her deeply.

Her back arched and her hips pushed into his face again as soon as his third finger found its way inside her wet pussy. Brooke screamed out in pleasure saying, "God, yes! Oh, that feels SO good!"

He was again in full control and raised himself up on top of her. "Condom?" he asked.

"Uh-uh!" she moaned. "Bareback. Fuck me bareback. Fuck me hard!"

The look in her eyes told Jensen she wasn't kidding. He could tell she not only wanted him that way, she needed it. He'd never seen such a desperate look before as he plunged deep inside her.

"Yes!" she cried as he took her hard and fast. "Just like that, baby. Fuck me just like that!"

Rick pounded her pussy, slamming her with his steel-hard cock, grunting softly each time he hammered her. "Yes!" she panted as he drilled her. "I love that!" she cried out. "Harder, baby. Fuck me harder!"

Jensen pounded her pussy harder than he'd ever done before. Every stroke was like a pneumatic piston fucking the shit out of her pussy. "Yes! Fucking...YES!!!" she screamed.

He felt her tense again, her nails digging deep into his back, urging him on. He hit her several times so hard he nearly laughed to himself thinking about breaking her as he shot one hot stream of cum after another into her pussy.

"Oh...ssshit!" she cried as her body slowly stopped shaking. She felt each long, sticky band of cum hit her and she reveled in how right it felt to be with this handsome, younger man.

"That was amazing!" she told him. "Oh, my God, you're good in bed, too." She smiled and said, "You're what we old folks call 'a keeper.'"

"That's high praise," he told her as he brushed her back off of her pretty face. He smiled and told her, "I gotta tell you, you weren't kidding. You really are 'all that' in the sack."

"Told you," she said biting his lower lip. "And I can do this all night so I hope your youth will allow to keep up with a slightly older woman in her sexual prime."

"Oh, I can keep up," he assured her. He felt himself growing again inside her and quipped, "Speaking of 'up'....you ready for round two?"

"Stop talking and fuck me again—hard!" she said with a laugh as he kissed her hard and began pounding her again.

Brooke smiled again as she thought back on that first time. The first of many. She had no regrets whatsoever about having 'rushed' right back into marriage knowing she made the perfect choice for herself and her son, who'd accepted this wonderful new man who loved them both as much as they loved him.