Frances & Alain

Story Info
Filipina wife rendezvous with French businessman.
2.2k words
4
52.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers

She never did like Alain especially during her ten-day business visit to France and despite his attractiveness even in his late forties. She found her offensive and wondered how such a French man could marry a sweet French woman, Alain's wife. She found him offensive with his offensive seduction of her. When Alain and his friends took her to the disco, she found him trying to press his cock to her as they danced. Once in the swimming pool, Alain held her hand and press it on his cock. He just laughed while she fled.

Practically in tears, she fled from the pool and locked herself in her hotel room. She could not stand it anymore. Quickly removing her bathing suit, she leaned against the wall and surveyed her flushed perspiring body in the mirror. Her small, well-rounded breasts were rising and falling with the urgent rhythm of her panting. Frances brushed her fingertips across them, feeling her nipples turn hard under her own touch. Then she slid her hands down over her soft belly and into the wet nest of her dark pubic hair. The cream was pouring out of her pussy as if it would never stop.

Moaning with anticipatory relief, Frances began to stroke her flaming clitoris until she was on the brink of cumming. Then, thrusting her fingers as far into her slick pussy as they would go, Frances gasped with ecstasy as the series of sharp, rapid contractions surged through her at last. It was by far the most intense experience she had ever had with masturbation.

This afternoon, after more than five days of bitching around in the Philippines and being constantly nasty with her, Alain offered a peace pipe to her as they finally finalized the details of the business tie-up. Frances likewise noticed a drastic change in Alain when he invited her for a final dinner at his suite in a Makati hotel. The change in Alain disarmed her instantly and the secret admiration which has been covered by his nastiness suddenly returned. And she found herself accepting his invitation.

The dinner date was set at 7 p.m. By 5 p.m., Frances went home and had a long bath. She wore her black garter belt and her nylons. For once, she put perfume on the lips of her pussy before she put on her black panty thong. She left note with maids to tell her husband of the dinner date with the French delegation in Makati.

Alain met her at the Mandarin lobby. She found her to be a perfect gentleman, the ideal French man she has long since been dreaming of. They took the elevator which quite puzzled her until Alain told her that they will be having an intimate dinner at his suite. Just the two of them. To bury the hatchet as he called it.

The door's suite was opened by a waiter and the dinner table greeted them. Soft music played on the background while Frances noticed Alain's bedroom invitingly opened and subdued lightly. They had a quiet dinner and the talk was very friendly which further amazed her. Alain managed to ask her about her husband like if he knows about her dinner with the French delegation.

"Yes," said Frances, "but I just left a message since he is not yet home."

"You can call him up so that they would not worry about you," Alain said graciously while he ordered the waiter to get the phone.

Frances obediently called her husband and the only words that Alain understood were "French delegation", "dinner in Makati" and "late."

After the dinner, Alain ordered the waiter to bring the Dom Perignon at the balcony and dismissed him afterwards. Alain helped her and led her to the balcony to view the sight from his suite. They talked and drank quietly with all the remorse suddenly gone. Alain excused himself and took something from his bedroom. By this time, the wine has taken hold of Frances making her warm all over.

"Turned around, my cheri," said Alain. "I have a special present for a very special woman."

Frances obediently turned around and Alain softly put a diamond necklace on her neck, like a dog collar. Frances gasped. Alain led her inside for her to view herself before the mirror.

"I can't take this and what for," she asked.

"You must for you are special and I will be insulted," remarked Alain.

"How can I ever thank you," said Frances.

"You can dance with me for a start," said Alain as the sensuous music, Silhouette played in the background. Alain took her in his arms while Frances put both her hands on his breast. Alain pulled her closer and she yielded herself up readily. The dance was like eternity and Frances seemed to be floating, feeling the closeness of another body. Unconsciously, she put her hands around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. She could feel his straining cock brushing against her belly. Yet, she allowed Alain rubbed to his cock against her crotch. The closeness of her body made Alain harder. Alain's hand slowly traveled from the small of her back to one of the cheeks of her ass but Frances no longer minded.

Suddenly, Alain lifted her up and kissed her passionately. Frances yielded her mouth to his probing tongue. Alain carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down and kissed her deeply. Alain removed her clothes leaving only her stocking, garter belt, the diamond dog collar and her wedding ring. Frances gasped when she saw his body. He was the most perfect male specimen she had ever seen. Every part of him, especially his cock, was gorgeous. His beautiful cock stood out proudly pointing to the heavens between his well-muscled legs like a thick sausage.

He sat naked on the edge of the bed as Frances stood up before him, watching him gaze lustfully up and down her legs. Alain reached out and ran his hands down the outside of her thigh, his palm gliding along the sheen of the smooth hose. He moved his leg to touch Frances', and the stockings were like a deliciously erotic electric conductor between them, communicating a hot, searing, totally carnal passion.

Just having Alain stare at her body and feeling his warm body through the sheer nylons fully aroused Frances. Her juices were flowing, freely lubricating her trembling pussy.

"Turn around," he said, and Frances did so, feeling his hands on her legs tracing the contour of the straight seams up from her ankles, over her calves. He lingered a few moments at the backs of her knees, almost ticklish and so tantalizing to her. Then slowly Alain's hand was moving up the backs of her thighs, over the stocking tops and up to the globes of her buttocks.

Alain stood and pressed against Frances from behind, his hands running down her thighs, his fingers flat inside the stocking tops as he moaned, his stiff cock pushing against the crease of her rear. Frances' breathing was becoming short and quick and she knew Alain sensed how turned on she was. Slowly, excruciatingly teasing, Alain's hands moved to the insides of Frances' bare thighs and slowly inched their way upward.

Alain laid Frances down on the bed and began licking and kissing her all over. His marvelous lips trailed downward over her nakedness, sliding wetly from her neck to her breasts to the flat plane of her belly and finally to her wet, warm pussy. Frances felt his magic tongue enter her dripping pussy and mewed with pleasure. He flicked at her clitoris and at the same time inserted two fingers deep inside her love hole. Again Frances moaned, this time arching her hips off the bed to plaster her pussy against his handsome face.

Finally, Alain lowered himself to Frances, his hot stiffness piercing her. Frances' legs were up at the sides of his head as Alain leaned forward, doubling her up, and driving deep into her. She cried her usual plaint, "It's so deep, darling! Ohhhh...Alain!"

Her pubic mound was now completely open and her thighs, instead of being spread by his legs, were now up and out of the way, her stockinged calves atop his shoulders, swathing his head in nylon. Her new lover slammed into her with such passion and lust that Frances completely surrendered herself in carnal abandon. The same surrender she will always give to her lovers. And now to Alain.

Frances could not move her hips in that position, but she flexed her thighs and occasionally lowered her feet to his back, locking Alain in a sensual possessive embrace with her stockinged legs, pulling him closer, tighter and deeper into her womanhood. Her new lover drove into her like a madman, his thrusts more exciting and deeper than ever before, and he worked like an engine, pounding into her as he stoked the fires of erotic pleasure in her.

To Frances, it was ecstasy, and she clawed, grasped, pulled at him, rocking wildly and possessing him with her entwined legs. As with all her affairs, it was one of the most intense, wildest lovemaking Frances' ever experienced, and as she tensed and rippled with another orgasm, Alain moaned and lurched and came with such force that Frances thought he was going to drive her right through the bed. Alain grounded his cock into her pussy, exploding in ecstasy, his hot stickiness erupting deep inside her.

Alain kept driving into her for two or three more strokes, firing Frances' wetness. As Alain eased and slowed, Frances climaxed again, not exploding wildly this time but spilling over the edge into scintillating ecstasy.

Warmth flowed through her, calming and satiating. Her body ached yet was fulfilled and thrilled at the same time. Her new lover released her thighs and Frances brought her legs back down, still tightly gripping his hotness within the soft folds of her brimming passion. Alain and Frances breathed silently for a long time, their perspiration on their exhausted skins, tired and happy and alive with tingling erotic and illicit love. Frances raised her stockinged leg a few times to let it brush Alain's side and he moaned in delight, kissing Frances' damp neck, licking her skin, whispering words of pleasure and love in her ear.

Flooded with warmth and love toward her new lover, Frances wanted to please in turn. Eagerly, she leaned over him and wrapped one hand around his semi-limp cock. Frances stuffed as much of it was possible into her mouth as Alain's cock got rock-hard inside her mouth. Sucking her husband had always been more of a chore than anything else, but she found herself eagerly fellating her new lover, gobbling Alain's cock as if it were a thick juicy hunk of meat. She took her balls in her mouth, licked them and very gently and with all the tenderness she had ever felt sucked on them for a long time. Frances felt a tremor rushed through Alain's body, she lifted her head from his balls to his pulsating cock and took it into her mouth, feeling the warm gushing come of Alain pour softly down her throat.

For a time, Frances laid her head on Alain's crotch with her lips tenderly and lovingly touching his cock as they rested. Alain kept on muttering his love for her which made Frances kissed his cock lovingly every time she heard him mentioned the word "love" to her. Slowly, Alain's cock got hard again by her constant tender kissing and licking.

A few minutes later, Frances was on her hands and knees on the bed, moans of joy bursting from her throat as Alain mounted her from behind and rammed his cock again into her. She thrust her ass back to greet his pumping penis and begged for more, her fingernails clawing the bed sheet as she wallowed in pure ecstasy and passion. After what seemed like eternity Alain stopped, flipped her over onto her back, put her stockinged legs on his shoulders, and reentered her, his mighty cock slamming all the way inside her slushy pussy.

"Oh, it's so deep! It's so good, Alain! My lover, you're so good! I want you, please, I want you honey", she cried as she kept shaking her head from side to side. She felt as if his cock had driven up to her chest. But she just kept on coming and coming bathing his cock with her hot come.

But Alain just continued to fuck Frances furiously, ramming his beautiful monster into her again and again. Until finally they came at the same time, moaning and groaning as their hot, wet genitals slammed together to trigger bone-jarring orgasms for them both.

She left his suite an hour before one in the morning after a long loving embrace. They pledged to be lovers with the necklace as a symbol of her surrender to Alain and Alain's possession of her. By the time she reached home, her husband was already asleep. She went to bed feeling happily warmly and wetly feeling the stickiness of her new lover's cum in her pussy and in her mouth.

Alain left the next day. But Frances knew that he would be back in the Philippines or she will be back in France to meet her new lover.

* * *

brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers