Frances Haddon's Pillow Book Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

Then I looked down.

"Oh...My...God!" I exclaimed, both hands going to my mouth.

"What is it?" Jack asked, seeming perhaps at least a little relieved that silence had been broken.

"What is THAT?" I asked pointing at the enormous bulge tenting the front of Jack's trousers. He blushed and stammered a moment. "Do I uh...do I really have to tell you? I'm sorry but you're uhhh, your..." He sheepishly stuck out a finger, poking my mammoth left boob. "Got me excited."

Suddenly revenge clicked into place, and I would get to satisfy my inner Demoness in other ways as well. I set my plan into motion.

"Hey Jack...you don't wanna go back to the country club and get beaten up by those boys, do you?" I asked.

"Of course not. But I have nowhere else to—"I interrupted him by simply leaning forward, giant jug totally obscuring his face and silencing him. "You're going to come stay with me." I said.

"Is that allowed?" He asked.

"I don't care." The Demoness answered.

Dear Diary, it isn't that sex is a complete mystery to me. I know what it is. I know how to do it. But my parents have always kept me under such a close watch I've just never gotten to have it yet. Oh I took my own virginity out of curiosity when I was young, and I experimented and played. I watched it at times. Never porn on the internet; it just doesn't excite me if it isn't real, but whenever I happened to catch a glimpse of nudity, or saw something interesting happening through a window or a keyhole, I was entranced.

It felt like an eternity till we reached my room, him hunching slightly to keep his bulge from being too obvious, me with a towel wrapped awkwardly around my top. It covered my nipples, but barely, my tits were just generally too large to contain. Luckily it was late, and while we saw a person or two, they were always heading off somewhere else. I think most of the rest of "The Filth 'were sequestering themselves in their rooms after going through humiliating experiences like I had, while the older girls were off in town, living up their domination.

A domination that in my case was about to end.

When we got into the room I chucked the towel aside and sat down on Denise's bunk, the other one on the ground level like mine.

"Come here." I said beckoning for him to stand right in front of me. "I have GOT to see this!" Nervously he came close, clearly sort of afraid of the titanic tits that had so recently punished him, but clearly drawn by them as well. He had kept his impressive hardon for the whole walk over, and I could only marvel at its apparent size. Still I found myself running a hand over it, drawing a shuddering breath from him as I caressed.

Then my fingers found his zipper. I took it down slowly, unbuckled and unbuttons, sliding his pants down, thumbs hooking the waistband of his pants so that they came down with his trousers, my eyes widening as he was exposed, centimeter after centimeter of long shaft coming into view. He was bigger than any boy I'd ever seen. Bigger than my fantasies. The thing was EVEN larger than Denise's dildo I'd choked on earlier!

"Oh JACK!" I exclaimed. "You're ENORMOUS!!" He blushed deep, shoulders barely shrugging as if not knowing what to say. I groped around the bed and grabbed the toy after a brief frantic search, finding it beneath her mattress. Returning I held his cock up to it, pleased to see that I was right. His dick was at least an inch longer and so thick that if I held his dick in front of the dildo, it was completely obscured from sight. This was a fucking monster!

I threw the dildo aside and begin to jerk the enormous thing in my hand...it was so thick my fingers weren't even close to meeting around it and I added a second hand so he'd get full coverage. We both laughed as my giant knockers slapped together from the sheer amount of jiggling that happened when I beat off the 9 inch prick. While I jacked away I leaned sideways, peering down at the plump pair of balls beneath, they hung in his scrotum like a couple of Italian plumbs. There was something mesmerizing in the way they swayed and swung in their wrinkly sack.

I couldn't resist it any longer, and I leaned forward, just burying myself in his nasty ball bag, grinding my lips, tongue, and face all over it, rubbing his nuts on every millimeter of my countenance. He reached down, sheepishly rubbing at a big tit as I did so. I leaned back for him, holding my breasts aloft so that his nutsack could rest in the crook of my cleavage.

"Do you like having big balls?" I asked innocently, leaning my face down to tongue them right where they rested on my breasts.

"Most of the time." He said, voice cracking. "Do you like having huge boobs?"

I let them fall, sandwiching them fully between my tits now as I elevated myself to begin to lick and lap at his cockhead. This was the first real blowjob I had ever given, but I somehow suspected I might be pretty good at it, especially at how he moaned and groaned as I worked. I know it makes no sense, but for some reason, it made me really wet.

"Only when their getting handled by a stud like you." I managed between slurps and licks. I took his dick in a bit now, filling my mouth head and shaft, cheeks hollowing as I slowly sucked. He was definitely enjoying it and I could feel the big cockhead flare in my mouth.

"I can't BELIEVE how big they are!" He said as he kept fondling my massive meaty milk mounds.

"Mlllph mlph mlph mlph!" Was all I could get out around the huge cock, drooly strands of precum starting to pour from my lower lip. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, a great sheet of slobber spilling out as he did, stepping back; he seemed to grow in confidence as he asked, "How big are they?"

"I have to have my bras custom made in America... these girls are 38 L cups." I answered proudly, squeezing them together for him. He groaned at hearing the number, stepping forward to drive his cock between them, stabbing the head for my chest. He was huge, but my tits were so large he could simply fuck them straight on.

I bounced them up and down on him, and then sort of tossed his cock from tit-to-tit, battering the mighty organ around. He took a sort of revenge; seizing his cock by the base and smacking it over the tops of my tits, making them jiggle and ripple. I was learning things about men tonight! "You like that?" I asked.

He could only moan, pulling back again and taking a few deep breaths. I think he was trying to avoid cumming. Then that adorable confidence overcame him again, which seemed funny coming out of such a small young man, even if he was big where it counted. "Suck my big fat cock." He growled, tapping my lips with the head.

I sucked it in. This time going for depth like with the dildo. I surprised myself, getting deeper and deeper, able to ignore the briefest warnings from my gag reflex as I got maybe seven inches of him inside. I could see in a mirror that my throat was bulging obscenely and some tears started from my eyes as I fought to get more in, gagging harder.

He mauled my big tits. "Come on! Suck it deeper!" He groaned.

I gave him the finger, but crammed down, horrifically gagging as I got the 8th thick inch in. A guttural noise escaped my throat along with big ropes of precum, my hands alternating between tugging his plump balls and pinching at my own nipples when he wasn't fondling them. The sounds clearly alarmed him a bit, and he pulled back so that I could breathe. I fought to take air into my lungs, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand as I did so.

Recovered somewhat I jammed back down, fitting the 8th inch into my face again, hands pawing at his balls, tugging them towards my lips as I gagged and gargled on his gynormous prick. He moaned and pulled my nipples gently. "Could you fit more of me if we used your pussy instead?" He asked with a grin. Suddenly I wrenched forward, swallowing the last inch of him, nasty spumes of precum and slobber erupting from my mouth and nostrils.

I wasn't ready for that yet, I'd decided, but I was still determined to bring him off here and now. I used the fact that I had all of him as best I could. Time on my oxygen was running out, so I ground his balls into my spermy chin, swallowing on him over and over, barely bobbing my head so that my esophagus could crush his cockhead again and again in hot wet velvety throat.

"Oh Frankie! I'm...I'M...Oh GAWWWWWW—" He shouted, eyes rolling back as he let go, balls clenching up mightily.

I was unprepared for the speed with which his first shot slammed into my throat, and I gargled it back out with a nasty noise. Still spraying the huge cock unmercifully blasted between my eyes as I leaned down to cough, blinding me. Rearing back in shock another heavy wet load caromed off my big left tit, splattering hot across my rib cage as I lay on my back. Jack only stepped in, jerking and jacking his enormous tool, reveling in his shots as they fired and fired.

Big wads found my stomach and tits and throat and face, and they were still firing away. Now more prepared I curled back up, my cum-covered body leaning over his dick to suck away at it, taking load after load after load, gargling as it filled up my mouth, but being very careful not to swallow. He watched in curiosity as I drained his balls the rest of the way in this manner, still losing some to streak down to my tits as his erection and aim wavered.

Now vengeance would be mine. I ROLLED all over Diane's bed, getting under the covers, letting my spunk covered body soak her sheets and blanket. Nastiest of all I held my face over the pillow and just unleashed the huge load of thick spooge I'd been collecting in my mouth, making an absolute mess of her things.

Jack's jaw was agape, he stared half-horny half in horror at what I'd done. I turned to him, giving his balls an affectionate squeeze. "She's gonna learn her lesson somehow. If she messes with either of us again you're gonna fuck me on that bed until it's my cream she's sleeping in. Got it?"

He was stunned at the complete transformation that seemed to have come over me. Maybe put off by it a little. What could I say? The Demoness was out now.

Dear Diary,

I sucked my first dick today. It was real big, and veiny, and hairy and gross...and I loved every second of it. I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop. I guess I'm lucky I started with such a big boy, because I don't know if I can even settle for less in the future. I can't wait to feel what one is like between my...other lips. I think I'm going to like this school after all.

I don't know how late it was when the girls stumbled home, but it was really late. They smelled faintly of booze and seemed tired, chattering only briefly with one another in the dark room while I pretended to be asleep. They all sank into their bunks, apparently Denise being the last to do so, because that was when I heard the shriek.

Leaping up, I ran across the room and grabbed her hair, grinding her face into the spunk-covered pillow she was laying her head on.

"Awwww poor little-tittied Denise." I sneered above her. "Who's fucking filthy now? Huh? You like all that fucking ball cream on your slut face?

She whimpered and thrashed, helpless from the angle and paralyzed by her disgust. Leaning down I lifted her face, enveloping its cream-covered features between my tits. Then to her horror she heard the flash of the camera.

"Who owns who now?" I hissed.

I wrote as much in my diary later, I think I'm going to like this school after all.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers
12