Frances Haddon's Pillow Book Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

His expression was one of wonder and pleasure; he only shook his head and said "That's amazing, Frankie. Please don't stop!"

His cock was granite hard now and I marveled at it a moment. The thing was almost a foot long and as thick as my wrist...not that my wrists are thick mind you, but it was still damned impressive. That thickness proved to be a problem only moments later when I sucked his cock into my mouth, letting my lips tug and pull at him with every inch I descended down. I only had him as far as my throat, maybe four inches in when I began to run into trouble. Jack's thinner cock I'd gotten so good at swallowing just didn't scrape my gullet with this level of pressure and I found myself forced to pull back with a loud gag.

"Go easy, Frankie." Haji said, stroking my cheek.

"Fuck that." I responded, cramming my face down hard and fast this time. It punished my gag reflex again horribly but I just gagged through it and kept going, gobbling inch after inch of thick black cock until I was at the familiar nine inch mark Jack had so frequently found. I looked up at Haji now, his expression a bewildered mask of pleasure, his hands twitching as his fingers tangled up in my hair. He didn't shove me down or pull, but part of me thought I might have liked it if he did; knowing I was having such a strong effect on him was making me one wet little Demoness. I fondly stroked his slobbery balls while I worked my lips and neck, painfully choking a new inch into my throat. Ten inches! A new record! I tried to push down more, wanting my lips to meet those big balls, but slow or fast I just couldn't maneuver it in any way to actually grant him full access. Finally I decided to cheat and tugged his loose scrotum up so that his balls met my lips rather than my lips meeting his balls; here I hummed and let me whole throat and pout vibrate against him, eliciting a loud roar.

Finally I pulled back with a wet cough, a thick glistening rope of his precum and my slobber drooling down between his cockhead and my lips. I admired my handiwork (or mouthiwork I suppose) a moment, there was something particularly satisfying about the way that gorgeous black skin shone with moisture: I had come to the conclusion that black cocks were some of the most fun to suck.

But then, white cocks weren't doing too badly for themselves in this room either... I glanced over at Jack and now saw the girls eating up and down the sides of his cock like they were sharing the same cob of corn; their combined drool was now just dripping from him in gooey long strands that kept coming. Then they got a little more creative and I slowly jacked Haji off as I watched Sylvia grab Jack's dick by the base and stick the head into Matilda's waiting mouth, spanking her ass a little as she then wiggled his dick around. The slurpy weird noises that came from this odd little technique were so loud that Haji and I had to stifle giggles. Jack seemed to enjoy it though and could only sort of sob with pleasure as the girls changed positions, this time Matilda licking and sucking his balls as she wiggled the dickhead around for Sylvia.

"Want to get those panties off for me, Frankie?" Haji asked as I turned my attention back to him. I blushed a little, (something I was doing less and less these days) and shook my head. "Haji, you're amazing, and you deserve this pussy, don't get me wrong... but I'm still a virgin, I'm not sure I want to lose it just yet."

"That's okay girl... If you like, I'll do something that only the big boys like me can do that's close." He gave his own dick an affectionate tug as he spoke.

I was intrigued. "Okay, what do I need to do?" He maneuvered me to face away from him and get down onto all fours. For a moment I was afraid he was going to mount me against my wishes, but even though he assumed that position, he just stuck his gargantuan cock between my thighs beneath me so that the head was at my belly button. Then he began to saw and my world transformed into white lights of pleasure; the magnificent black hung bastard was letting my clit ride his cock with my weight on it, the huge tool scraping it with inch after of hot flesh that I could feel right through the panties I had on. Trusting him more now, I arched up and awkwardly got them down and kicked them away so he could grind his gigantic dick on my naked clit.

He had only given a good four or five pumps before I began to cum... I tried to savor the orgasm but his sawing was relentless and I found I wasn't coming down from one climax of pleasure before a new rocked me, over and over.

"YES YES YES YES YES YES OH FUCKING HELL YOUR BIG FAT BLACK DICK IS MAKING ME CUM SO HARD! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I could feel his big nuts swinging around between my thighs as he ground away at me and the Demoness emerged stronger than I'd ever felt her before.

"Hey bitches!" I suddenly shouted. "Bring that white dick over here. You've got him ready and now I want his fucking ball juice." Sylvia and Matilda looked a little sad, but relented, acquiescing to my alpha bitch status as the stood the blissed out Jack up and brought his dick to my mouth. As a rule, Jack tended to sort of lie back passively when I blew him normally, letting me bob my head, but today I wasn't having any of that.

"Okay baby, I want it rough. Fuck my throat like you hate it!" I commanded. It took Jack a moment to adjust to this idea, but he dutifully grabbed my head by the ears and shoveled his slobbery prong into my mouth, letting me taste Matilda's lipstick as he plunged deep. After throating Haji there was just nothing to it and I began to time big downward bobs to meet his thrusts and let the black stud's hips propel me forward. Matilda and Sylvia were unwilling to be totally uninvolved and they divided up some work of their own. At first they each took one of Jack's nuts, sort of making out around his scrotum with each other, but then Sylvia got really daring and moved behind him, letting Matilda gargle his gonads while she bravely shoved her face right between Jack's ass-cheeks, doing things to him that made him howl like an animal and pick up the speed with which he ravaged my throat.

"GLUCK GLORCH GLURCH GLURGGLE!" I said enthusiastically as Jack dick gave spasms and suddenly went off.

"CUMMMMING!" He helpfully informed me. I don't know if it was the long double-blowjob, the attention his ass was getting, or just good old-fashioned evolutionary sperm competition that did it, but Jack's orgasm was enormous and I had to use all my focus to concentrate on swallowing fast enough to keep up. Somehow I managed to swallow every pearly drop of his premium quality nut sauce and gleefully gargled the last swallow before I sucked it down to Jack's delight.

At this point I think I'd cum about a dozen times and I rolled to a sitting position so that I was now facing Haji. "Okay baby, you're clearly a fucking machine given that you haven't gotten off... but now you need to. You deserve it." He grinned at my words, sweat now beading on his dark brow, "You want me to jack it off?" He asked, seeming a bit hurt at the thought.

"Don't be ridiculous, stud. You're gonna fuck my fat white titties with that huge black cock. Any questions?"

I'll assume he had none, because he moved to squat above me so fast I'd swear he left a dust outline of himself behind. He dropped down, teabagging me with his big black sack, sliding the fat nuts down my forehead and face, then between my tits as he got his big black babymaker into position between my girls. I pressed them together for him and purred at the pleasurable sensation of heat his cock brought to my cleavage. Moaning as he began to slide back and forth I encouraged him.

"That's right baby... you fuck those big boobs with your black bone! You're a fucking stud and you know it! Look how much cock sticks out! No boy is supposed to be big enough to escape these titties, but you fucking do! Mmmmmm aren't they nice and soooooft? Cum on baby...Cum for Frankie."

That did it for him and he made a strangled noise he began to shoot. I was unprepared for the force of it as the first blast erupted out and painted my neck and the underside of my jaw, showing back down onto my tits as he pulled back to fire shot's two and three, a couple powerful wads that painted my tits. Still pumping away he aimed higher, facializing me with shots four, five, six and seven, my features now obscured behind thick sheets of white cream. Matilda, the little bitch, suddenly muscled in and got in the way for a couple more shots that she took in the mouth, immediately turning to kiss Sylvia and share the load with her, the two of them swabbing it back and forth until they parted lips with a dozen spermy strands between them.

Haji was in his own little world now, cumming and cumming, shooting shot after shot from his big coal-colored cum cannon, coating carpet and people alike. In all he must have sprayed about 17 shots in all, which would be worrisome if he wasn't so clearly enjoying himself.

There was a long awkward pause as we all sort of basked in the moment, then Jack started a slow clap, and with a laugh we all joined in, applauding the marvelous show we'd all just given and received. This gave me an idea.

"We should start a club." I said.

Frankie's Fuckfriends was born.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12