Francine and Her New Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Francine finds new ways to humiliate her neighbors.
1.5k words
4.22
16k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers

Kevin, 18 years old, was getting to like all the humiliation his neighbor, Francine, was forcing on him.

It was allowing him to have all the orgasms he could have, and see and be with naked women of differing ages and size.

He thought he was dreaming having sex with Francine, and woke up to find Francine fucking him with her strap on.

"Hello sleepy head. Thought you would never wake up. I've been fucking your ass for a good 20 minutes!"

Kevin squinted until he fully woke up. His cock was hard and trying moving his hands, but they were tied to the bed post. The pounding of his ass hurt a lot, but Kevin was feeling some pleasure. Seeing Francine was always a pleasure now.

"You can come anytime you want, but only as I'm fucking your ass," Francine said with an evil grin.

Kevin felt a huge buildup of cum and held back for fear of what was happening, as she was pleasuring him with touching him. Soon it was too much to stop and he came all over himself in long blasts.

"Doesn't that feel good," Francine asked, still pounding his ass, and rubbing her clit on the other end.. "You came without any direct stimulation, hahaha."

Kevin was afraid to speak and nodded yes.

Soon Jamie appeared and upon seeing the cum on Kevin's body, went to him to lick it up. Once she was done, she left.

When Francine stopped fucking Kevin, she pulled the strap on out of his ass, untied him so he could take a piss in the bathroom, then led him back to her bed and tied up his wrists.

He was catching his breath and was watching when his aunt showed up. She was nude, and started giving her nephew a hand job. When he was hard, she climbed on top of him facing Kevin.

He couldn't believe it. He was seeing Kate now more in a sexual way than a family way.

She simply smiled as she rocked up and down on his shaft, speeding up and slowing down as she pleased.

Francine returned, nude as before, and sat on Kevin's chest. Looking down, she said, "Pussy or ass to eat, that is your only choice."

Kevin quietly said pussy, as Francine leaned forward placing her pussy on Kevin's mouth.

He kissed her pussy lips and licked until her outer labia were puffy and open. He pressed his tongue inside and lapped away. He felt Kate still bouncing on his hard balls, and felt he was going to cum. Francine pulled up and said, "Boy, you'll cum after after I do, and you will give Kate a big cum, so much for me to eat. Just relax and enjoy this, my good boy."

Then she leaned forward and Kevin worked feverishly to make her cum. He licked and licked and tasted her pussy. He liked how she tasted and smelled. She started to rock her pussy on Kevin's face, with her clit pressing against his nose. Soon she was coming, and she tapped Kevin's forehead and his cock blasted off with a large amount of cum into Kate, who climbed off and stood by the bed. Francine told Kate to stay. Francine turned around, told Kevin to lick her ass, as she asked Kate to give her Kevin's cum. She said it was clean and it was. He licked her anus until it opened a bit and tongued her until she pulled away. She pushed Kate on the bed, lifted her legs over her shoulders, and face Kate an orgasm which pushed Kevin's cum into Francine's mouth.

Kevin was left alone and fell asleep.

Four hours later he woke up as Francine tickled his arm pits.

"Boy, two ladies from my bridge club came over, and asked me to go to them for lunch. I asked them if they wanted to get fucked by my boy, and they both said yes."

On her cue two naked older woman walked in, Angela, who was in her upper 50s, had a flabby body with large breasts and ass, sat on Kevin's cock, which slid up her fat pussy. Kevin thought she smelled weird, but not offensive. She bounced up and down 10 times before she was grunting herself through an orgasm.

She leaned over to kiss Kevin.

Next was Theresa, a German woman in her early 60s. She was tall, with a big ass, medium breasts and flabby stomach and thighs. Francine whispered something to her as she climbed onto Kevin and stuffed his hard cock into her pussy.

She rocked on him for a few minutes and got off, then slid his slick cock up her ass. She grunted in low moans until he was fully inserted inside her anus. The tightness and friction were causing Kevin to feel his orgasm building up. He pleaded with his eyes to Francine, who shook her head no.

Theresa kept working on Kevin, playing with her clit until she came. He looked up at Francine who said no, and Kevin felt deflated and still had to keep going.

Thinking of anything but sex allowed him to stay hard, keep Theresa who kept pounding her ass on his balls, remaining tight around his cock.

After a few minutes Kevin turned toward Francine and pleaded with his eyes. She mouthed the word OK, and Kevin shot three loads of cum up her anus and felt relieved.

She climbed, kissed Kevin for a great time, then went to another bedroom to rest.

Kate cleaned her nephew's cock which now had an anal taste. Then she found Theresa and licked her ass to gather all of Kevin's cum.

"Thank you Francine for a great romp. Please join us for luncheon now," Theresa said in a heavy German accent, as she was heading out with Angela.

"I think I shall, as there will be plenty of time to play with my little Kevin," Francine said.

Kate was instructed to keep Kevin's wrists bound and kneel by the bed.

Jamie invited a couple friends who she met at college. She explained who Kevin and Kate were and what she and her mother were doing to them.

Julie and Alyssa took Kate by hand to another bedroom where they took turns forcing her to eat the pussy of one girl while the other used a strap-on in her pussy and ordered her not to cum.

Jamie kissed Kevin while giving him a hand job.

After 35 minutes Kate gave both girls orgasms while being close to having one herself.

They brought her to the side of Kevin's bed, and Jamie bent his cock toward her. He blasted his whole cum load in her mouth and her face. She rubbed her pussy and clit to orgasm as all the other girls laughed. Kate smiled and laughed with them.

Francine returned and saw Kevin was still tied to the bed. She let him loose, allowed him to use the bathroom, then made him some lunch. Jamie and her friends led Kate to the bed for continued play.

"You made quite the impression on Theresa. She couldn't stop talking about you over lunch," Francine said.

"She requested that you join her next weekend for a rendezvous with her and her friends. I agreed as long as I was also invited."

Kevin ate his sandwich and thought if that's what Francine wanted he had no choice to decline.

She let him go home, or told him he could watch and participate what was happening on the bed. He looked over and saw Jamie and her two friends sitting on Kate.

He declined and walked out of the house, using the back door to avoid any neighbors seeing him walking outside nude. He found the hidden key and went to the bathroom.

He ran a bath and soaked away his bruises and sores. Then grabbed some pajamas and hit his bed, soon Fallon asleep.

Kate was allowed home during the night. She was a wreck, her anus was gaped and her pussy was stretched open due to hours of strap on torture from Jamie and her friend's, and their cum spattered over her body. She got into a bubble bath to relax.

Afterward she crawled into bed with Kevin and cuddled into his warm arms. During the night Kevin was dreaming and got an erection which popped out of his pajamas.

Kate felt his penis poking her in her side, and moved around to slide it into her pussy from behind. She gently moved back and forth, trying not to wake up Kevin.

Kevin kept dreaming he was having sex with Francine, while Kate kept rocking back and forth. She stuffed a corner of a blanket to quiet her moans and increased her pace and she had an large orgasm.

She moved around and put Kevin's cock in her mouth, and sucked him gently and he came in her mouth. Kevin was sleeping soundly, and Kate swallowed his cum and kept his dick in her mouth until it started to get soft. She put it back in his pajamas, cuddled up with Kevin and fell asleep.

Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers