Frank & Joe Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Frank drove to the motel, Jeff was busy with my body, it felt as if he had a dozen hands all wandering over my naked body, Joe sitting in the front was turned to face me so he could clearly see Jeff in action. I asked Jeff if he thought my tits were too small because, after a while, he seemed to concentrate only between my legs, shoving his fingers in and out of my cunt, I think he was neglecting my small tits. However he replied that my tits were meant to be sucked which he would be doing later, right now he was trying to make me cum with his hands before arriving at the motel. Finally we arrived and Joe went down to get the room keys and Frank drove and parked right in front of our room. This was one of the motels we used regularly and so Frank had called ahead to reserve our room, it was our usual one, right at the end of the corridor nearest the pool. As I was getting out of the car Frank told me to leave my clothes and sandals in the car and I had to walk, now totally naked, to our room. It was a short walk but Joe took his own time unlocking the door and as we stood there waiting for him, a couple came out from a room about 2 doors away from us. When they realized that I was totally naked with three men, the woman pulled her companion away towards the car park but Frank had turned to them and called them over.

It was only a brief conversation and there were no introductions, just Frank telling them that we were planning an orgy and there was nothing wrong, the couple quickly left. As soon as we entered the room, Jeff pulled me to the bed and as I lay down spreading my legs he knelt on the floor between my spread legs and started eating my cunt. He was very rough, pulling my cunt lips apart and then rubbing his face between them, even biting me slightly and then I had another orgasm, this time it was more intense and I wrapped my legs around his head and was bucking upwards grinding my cunt on his face. When I released him he quickly pulled his pants down and I could see his hard and rigid cock pointing towards me, without saying anything he pulled my head closer and I opened my mouth so that he could shove his cock inside. He started pumping to and fro so that now his cock was going in and out of my mouth, I saw that both Frank and Joe had moved and were now sitting on the opposite bed watching Jeff fuck my face until he came, I swallowed as much as I could but some of Jeff’s cum did escape and trickled down my chin, I lapped it all up with my tongue.

Then I stood up and finished undressing him, taking off his shirt and pants completely including his briefs and shoes and then keeping everything in the closet. Then I went back and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard and invited Jeff to join me, I told him that while we waited for him to get hard again he could play with my body, putting on a show for the other two guys. He didn’t need any more encouragement and jumped into bed with me and he pulled me so that we were now lying side by side on the bed, he now started kissing and licking me from my head and all over down to my toes, sucking each one of them.

This made me more aroused, and I became more and more aroused when he turned me over and started to lick my ass hole. When he did this, my husband came over and told him that I didn’t enjoy getting butt fucked but would allow it as long as he didn’t hurt me too much. Hearing this Jeff pulled me into the classic 69 position with me on top, I quickly took his semi hard cock into my mouth and started sucking on it. In the meantime I could feel Jeff between my legs, he started by kissing and licking my cunt and then his tongue was again at my ass hole, now as he licked it, his fingers started on my cunt but very soon he had a finger in my cunt and another in my ass, Joe got so excited seeing this that he started taking his pants off.

He pushed Jeff aside but since I was still sucking his cock, Jeff could only move away from my ass and Joe immediately took his place and very soon I felt him pushing his cock into my ass hole, when I felt his thighs slapping against my ass I knew that my husband had his cock fully inside my ass. Now he started to fuck me, slowly and Jeff had turned around so that he was lying on the bed while I sucked his cock with my husband fucking my ass from behind. I timed my sucking of Jeff’s cock to the reaming I was receiving from my husband, as he pushed his cock into my ass, I would lift my head from Jeff’s cock, then when he pulled his cock out, I would gobble up Jeff’s cock, this was so that as one cock was entering me, the other was going. However all the timing went off as Joe started to cum, he held onto my waist with his cock shoved all the way up my ass to his balls, at the same time Jeff was also cumming and he held my head still and also shoved the full length of his cock into my mouth, in this position I felt my husband shooting his cum into me at the same time that I was trying to swallow Jeff’s cum, some of it definitely trickled out of my mouth!

After the two of them finished I started complaining that I still hadn’t cum and now Frank came over to the bed, he had stripped off his clothes and stood in front of me completely naked and with his cock pointing straight at me, hard and rigid, he didn’t have to say anything as I knew that he wanted to fuck me. I just lay back and spread my legs, I could hear my husband telling Jeff that I was such an easy lay, men didn’t even have to ask to fuck me, all they had to do was show me a hard cock and I’ll spreading my legs for them. As Frank climbed between my legs I told my husband that it was he who had trained me this way, to enjoy as much sex as I could handle and to the fullest, Frank told us to shut up while he was fucking “this slut wife of his friend.” I was so happy that they thought of me as a slut for their pleasure!

Frank came very fast, and as soon as I felt his cum spurting into me, I had my orgasm. He got off me and then both him and Joe went into the bathroom to wash themselves, Jeff followed soon after but as usual Joe didn’t allow me to wash myself. I stayed in bed, totally naked and now with cum oozing out of my ass and cunt, of course I had swallowed all that Jeff had shot into my mouth! When the guys came out of the bathroom, Frank and Joe got dressed but told Jeff not to as they knew he wanted more sex with me. However now they wanted to see what my cunt and ass looked like after being fucked and with all the cum still inside. I lay with my ass on the edge of the bed while Frank and Joe each held one leg so that my legs were spread wide opened, I raised myself on my arms and then the guys told Jeff to get right in between my out-stretched legs. He had done this before when we were on Earl’s yacht and so he looked quite comfortable standing between my legs and now all the three of them were examining my cum filled cunt, Frank of course, being the leader was the one actually pulling my cunt lips apart so that some more of his cum oozed out of my cunt, Jeff poked a couple of fingers inside and then told everybody that my cunt felt so warm and wet, my husband immediately told him that it was because I still wanted more fucking! Since I agreed with him I kept quiet and Jeff just let his fingers remain in my cunt, I told this to my husband but his reply was for me to learn how to enjoy having my cunt filled all the time!

Frank now told me to turn over as they wanted to take a look at my ass now, I turned over but now I couldn’t see what they were doing but from the comments I heard I assumed that my ass hole was stretched out and cum was also leaking out. I told them that Joe’s cock was too big and he always hurt me when he first starts, when I admitted that it would stop hurting after a few thrusts, Frank told me to learn how to enjoy getting fucked there. I had to tell him again that I didn’t mind getting fucked there by my regular lovers but I have never ever cummed from it. Jeff said he would love to fuck me in the ass later, I told him he was welcome but reminded him that I wouldn’t be able to cum and that he should go slowly at first to reduce the pain. It felt funny at first, talking about the guys fucking me in my ass all the while lying there with my legs held apart and all of them touching and feeling up my ass and I knew Jeff even reamed my ass with his fingers, all this with the knowledge that at any time any one of them could just pushed their cocks into me!

The guys were checking out my cunt and ass but after a few more minutes, Frank said that he and Joe would have to leave soon and I was to stay with Jeff until they came to fetch us and send him to the airport. Jeff wanted to know what were the conditions for me staying with him for the night and Frank told him that nothing was changed, he still could do whatever he wished, at this I quickly interrupted telling him that he could fuck me in my ass! Frank added that, since my clothes were still in the car, they would leave me naked and would bring a change of clothes for me tomorrow, I didn’t object to this, after all I hadn’t planned on getting dressed anytime soon!

Jeff quickly pulled on his pants and shirt and we all walked out to the car, since I was still naked, both Frank and my husband wanted to kiss and touch me up before they left. Of course I didn’t object and first Frank kissed me goodnight with his hands roaming all over my naked body then it was my husband’s turn, as Joe kissed me his fingers snaked between my legs and he pump a couple of them in and out of my cunt a few times and then told Jeff to make use of all my services and orifices, reminding him that I was there for his pleasure, I punched him on his arm. Jeff and I stood at the opened door of our room waving the guys goodbye.

As soon as we entered our room, I started to undress Jeff, it was so easy as he had just pulled on his pants and shirt so that was all I had to remove, when we were both naked again we climbed onto the bed and switched on the TV. As we lay in bed watching the TV, we started playing with each other’s body, I held onto Jeff’s cock and stroke it as it was limp and flaccid, he told me it would take sometime before he could get hard again, I reassured him saying that we had the whole night alone together and could take our own time. At the same time he had one arm around me with the hand resting on my belly and the other arm roamed my naked body at will, I just allowed him to touch and fondle every inch of my body, I was aroused but knew that I had to wait for him to be ready again. However after a while he suggested that we take a bath together, we found that the both of us could easily get into the tub together but I did remind him that both Frank and my husband didn’t like me washing my cunt after sex, he reminded me that they were both not around and I only had to satisfy him. So we went into the bathroom and I ran water into the tub while Jeff poured the bath salts in.

I had filled the tub with hot water and when we got in, it was a little uncomfortable at first but we knew it would mean we could take a leisurely bath, we did so, soaking in the tub and washing each other’s body, Jeff paid particular attention to the area between my legs, both in front and behind, he was telling me that he wished to lick me all over and wanted my body to be clean for him. I, in turn, paid close attention to his cock and also ass hole since I realized that when he was licking my body, I would have to reciprocate. I even shampooed my hair as there was a hair dryer in the room. After our long and leisurely bath, we dried each other and then I used the dryer on my hair while Jeff sat on the bed watching me, he admitted that he didn’t have a regular girlfriend and so hadn’t had the pleasure of watching while a woman bathed and got ready for bed, I was pleased to do so for him. I did ask him how often he had sex and he replied that it was only when there were hot chicks coming to the landing and store where he worked or whenever he visited whores in town, I told him to treat me like one of the whores he visited but he said that he wouldn’t be able to do so as he was so attracted to me. I then reminded him that I was married and even though my husband encouraged me to let other men fuck me, he couldn’t do it on a regular basis, mainly because we lived so far apart.

When we were both cleaned and dry we got back into bed and continued watching TV, there was a movie on and we watched it, all the while still playing with each other’s body. Soon I noticed that Jeff’s cock was slowly growing harder and longer and he was actually thrusting himself forward into my hand, when I asked him if he wanted to fuck me, he replied not yet, he wanted to make love to me and told me to just lie down and relax. When I asked if he wanted me to do the same to him he again told me to lie down and relax and let him have his way, I readily agreed.

For a young man like him, I was very surprised by what he did next and also the skill he exhibited. As I lay there he went over my whole body kissing and licking his way around, of course I soon became very aroused and I knew that I reached out to fondle him and also pulled on his cock hoping that would make him fuck me as soon as possible. However he ignored my silent request for a fuck and instead continued with what he was doing. Each part of my body that he kissed was followed by a lick with his tongue, he paid special attention to my tits which were already so sensitive by now, he sucked on them one by one, alternating and used his tongue to caress my nipples. When he spread my legs apart to get at my cunt, I readily opened wider for his easier access and he used the same technique on my cunt and clitoris, he would kiss my cunt lips and then rub his tongue on my clitoris, this continued for a few minutes and then I had an almighty orgasm, I’m sure I screamed out my pleasure. The next thing I knew was that he had turned me around and I was now on my hands and knees on the bed, then I felt my ass cheeks being separated and my ass hole being licked and kissed, the same way he did to my cunt. He even licked his way down my thighs until my feet and sucked each of my toes one by one. By the time he started on the other foot I had another orgasm, not as intense as the first but just as pleasurable.

After going over every inch of my body he moved us so that we were again lying side by side watching the TV, the movie was over and I think another one was just about to start. Actually the TV was on mainly as a background to what we were doing on the bed, I know that my attention was more on Jeff’s cock and what he was doing to me rather than on the TV, to me it was just a flickering background. Jeff lay on his back but I noticed that his cock was now hard and rigid and ready for me so I quickly moved lower and held his cock in both my hands bringing it to my mouth, I engulfed it whole but it was pushing against the back of my throat so I had to raise my head up slightly to avoid gagging, then I started sucking his beautiful cock. I believe his cock is slightly longer than Joe’s or Frank’s and also thicker around, I don’t have problems taking Frank’s and Joe’s cock fully inside my mouth, but I really loved getting fucked by Jeff. As I sucked on his cock, Jeff now started pulling my ass so that I was straddling his face and now he was rubbing his face into my cunt. Without any warning he suddenly started cumming inside my mouth and at the same time he pulled me even lower so that I could feel my cunt enveloping his face, and then I too started cumming.

When we both finished I went back to lie beside him and saw that his face was covered by my cum so I leaned over and started to lick his face clean, he threw his arms around me as I did so. After that we just lay on the bed satiated temporarily, I was cuddling in his arms. Jeff had one arm around me while I lay in the crook of his arm, I had one arm under and around his waist while my other arm was just caressing him on his belly and everywhere within reach, my head was at his breast and every once in a while I licked his nipple.

We lay that way for some time I can’t remember exactly how long but I started to realize Jeff’s cock was again twitching and I saw it slowly grow long and hard again, I mentioned to him that it was such a waste as I would have loved for it to grow inside my mouth, however he replied that nobody was going to stop me sucking his cock for a while, he emphasized that he didn’t wish to cum in my mouth but would prefer fucking me and cumming in my cunt, of course I shared the same idea. However I first leaned over and gobbled his cock into my mouth and sucked on it for a couple of minutes and then I climbed on top to straddle him, then lowered myself on his cock, he guided it into my cunt and I sat down completely engulfing his beautiful cock inside my cunt. At first I didn’t move but practiced contracting and relaxing my cunt muscles, gripping and releasing his cock inside, I knew that men enjoyed this because both Frank and my husband had told me to practice this until I could make them cum by just doing so. I was sitting on him while I did this and could observe his face, so many different expressions were passing on his face, his eyes were closed and there he was moaning every now and then, I mischievously asked him if I should stop which made him open his eyes wide to look at me, then he realized that I was only teasing him and he lay back with a huge grin on his face. Now I started to pump myself on his cock, Frank likes to refer to this as me fucking myself, I was slow at first and then went faster, pumping myself up and down, I had both my arms on either side of him with my small tits dangling down, he grabbed each in his hands and started squeezing and kneading them as I continued varying my speed, I came first, sitting down so that his entire cock was fully inside me and again relaxed and contracted my cunt muscles, milking his cock until I felt him spurt out his cum into me.

After both of us had cummed, I continued sitting on him since I could feel his cock still hard inside me, and I also felt our combined juices oozing out of my cunt. Jeff, too, didn’t make any moves and continued lying there, and so after a while I started fucking myself again on his cock. This time I went slowly, which was to raise my ass until only his cock head was inside me, and then slammed down to engulf his cock inside me completely. I noticed that he was again lying with his eyes closed so I knew he enjoyed what I was doing.

I must have been fucking myself on Jeff’s cock for a few minutes when he now moved to turn me over, I was now lying down while he climbed between my legs, as he spread my legs I quickly moved lower and pulled his cock into my mouth and sucked on it for a couple of minutes and when I released him, he moved lower and now finally he was pushing his cock into my cunt. When he was fully inside he stopped moving and asked why I wanted to suck his cock so I had to admit that I thought he had a beautiful cock and I just wanted him to know I enjoyed it! He was still not moving so I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to thrust myself up and down, this time I was fucking myself on his cock again but lying on my back, Jeff’s comment was that I seemed to enjoy sex a lot and was not ashamed about showing what I enjoyed, I replied that I had always enjoyed sex, ever since my first time at age 14 and now even more so since we accepted Frank and his ideas about sharing me with others.

Now Jeff started fucking me, he was thrusting his cock in and out of my cunt, hard and fast, there were no niceties or anything, just plain two people fucking each other. I think he was able to last longer without cumming because he had cummed a few times already that day but I had a couple of mini orgasms as he fucked me. I can’t remember how many times I came but after a few Jeff suddenly stopped moving and tensed up so I knew he was going to cum, it was soon confirmed when I felt him spurting his cum into me and I ended up cumming along with him. This time, however, just after he came his cock immediately grew smaller and plopped out of my cunt and he got off me. Then he wanted to have a look at my cunt so I kept my legs spread apart and he inched lower so that his face was now between my legs and I raised myself on my arms to see what it was that he found so interesting between my legs. I felt his fingers opening up my cunt lips, they were already partly opened from his fucking but he spread them open even more saying he wanted to see his cum oozing out of my cunt. I could see more oozing out and then he slowly poked a couple of fingers inside which made our combined juices flow freely out.