Frank & Joe Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that he wasn't comfortable with the idea and Pat must have seen it too because she quickly got up and went over to explain that all was in order and that I was their sex slave and had to do anything anyone of them ordered. By now I was standing directly in front of him and as I handed over the cash, I added that I'm so used to these sorts of things from all of them that I've learned how to enjoy it. He took the money and slowly put it into his pocket, he didn't even count it, but was looking me up and down. I took a step back and raised my right hand posing and telling him that he could have everything he saw and was free to do whatever he wished. He reached out and grabbed one of my tits and seeing that neither I nor the others did or say anything, he reached out the other hand grabbing the other tit and pulling me closer.

When I was closed enough he moved a hand slowly from my tits down to my belly and then between my legs, I spread them to allow him easier access. By now he was beginning to feel confident and he was holding me in his arms, Pat, who was standing next to him during all this, now asked if he would prefer to fuck me right there or in the spare downstairs bedroom. He looked at her and I quickly reminded him that everybody would be following us into the bedroom and suggested that we should move there because it had a king sized bed where we would be more comfortable.

I didn't wait for any reply but I think he nodded, I just took hold of his hand and led the way with the others following closely behind. Once inside the room I sat on the bed and pulled him towards me and started taking his clothes off, I took off his pants and briefs first and saw that his cock was already rigid with lust, a young man in his prime, knowing that the woman in front of him was for the taking with the blessing of everybody present, his cock was thin but long, I'm guessing slightly more than 8 inches. I kissed and licked around his cock head and he grabbed my head trying to shove his cock into my mouth but I managed to turned my head away in time, now I grabbed his cock with both hands and told him to be patient, my husband quickly adding that he would be well rewarded for his patience!

Then I stood up and removed his t-shirt and he bend down to take off his socks and shoes and was finally completely naked like me, Pat commented that he had a lovely cock and she wouldn't mind some of it herself, at this her husband told her to stop being such a hussy! I pulled the young man onto the bed with me, he didn't resist and just followed my lead then made him lie down while I climbed over him, straddling his belly. Then I leaned down and we kissed then I slowly kissed him all over his face and made my way slowly down his body, giving him short quick pecks and also a little lick until I was faced to faced with his cock. As I readied myself to suck his cock, the others were shouting words of encouragement for me to begin sucking but initially I only took the head into my mouth and then twirled my tongue around it. The young man grabbed my head trying to push me to engulf his whole cock but I again managed to move my head and looked up at him. Before I could say anything my husband advised him to just lie down and enjoy whatever I was going to do, he said to just lie back and be ready to shoot his juices at anytime.

The young man did just that as I sucked on his cock bobbing my head up and down, slow at first and then increasing my speed until he shouted out that he was going to cum, I just continued and soon a flood of cum was shooting into my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough and some leaked out of my mouth but I kept his cock firmly inside until he finally lay back satisfied, I knew he was satisfied from the big silly grin on his face! His cock lost its hardness and was now just a floppy appendage from his body so I licked away all the cum from around his pubic hair and inner thighs as well as from my chin and lips. Dick said that looked so depraved and sexy, I turned to smile at him. When I looked over to Pat, she smiled knowing my question without my having even to ask, and nodded her head. I leaned down again and pulled his floppy and soft cock into my mouth sucking at it.

It didn't take long and he was hard again and this time he grabbed my head and started thrusting himself up into my mouth until Pat told him to just relax again. When he was hard enough I climbed up and straddled his waist, slowly lowering myself on his upright cock. I only allowed the cock head into my sopping wet cunt and stopped, looking at him and asking if he preferred a blow job or a fuck. He was attentive enough to reply that he did enjoy the blow job I gave him earlier but didn't know how good a fuck I could give, so, he said, he couldn't decide. The decision was simply made for him by Pat, she just pushed me down so that his cock went all the way inside my cunt. He had a look of utter pleasure on his face so I just sat there not moving while the rest came nearer to have a better look, the young man looked sheepishly at them but with a big grin on his face, we knew that he wasn't making any complains!

I started to slowly rock myself to and fro so that his cock remained inside my cunt all the time but there was sufficient friction for his pleasure. Now he lost all shyness and uncertainty, he reached both hands out to grab my tits and was squeezing them lightly as he thrust himself up against me. Then Dick told me to fuck myself slowly, so I pumped myself up and down, slowly, on the young man's cock, he started to push himself up vigorously but I put my hands on his chest reminding him to relax and I would give him pleasure! I continued fucking myself on the young man's cock and noticed that he had given himself totally up to the pleasure, his eyes were closed and there was a smile on his face. Of course I was also feeling the pleasures and didn't need any encouragement from any of the others to slowly increase my speed going up and down on his cock. After a few more minutes, I realized that he had tensed up and now he was holding onto my waist with both hands and then his hands were roaming over my body, I started to pump myself faster and faster on his cock and, without any warning, I could feel a sudden force as he shot his load into my cunt, it was surprisingly such a strong eruption because he had just cummed in my mouth.

Feeling him spurting cum into my cunt triggered my own orgasm and I just stopped moving and lay down on him, he was now thrusting himself up trying to get as deep as possible into my cunt, I just relaxed and allowed him to satisfy himself. When he stopped I looked up to see the others smiling and congratulating the young man for showing how well he could fuck. I raised myself on my hands, still straddling him, and told the rest that I could still feel his cock inside my sopping wet cunt then looked down at him and asked if he had enjoyed me. He gave me a silly grin and reached for my tits, I felt so happy and satisfied that I could give this young stranger so much pleasure with my body.

Now Dick came over and gave me a slight smack on my ass asking me if I was going to spend the rest of the night on the young man's cock, I leaned down to give him a quick kiss before getting up and told the young man to get dressed and to join us in the living room. When we got back into the living room, the rest of them started teasing me about fucking a complete stranger, and it was then I realized that I didn't even know the young man's name! I had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum and then fucked him until we both came, all in front of my friends, and I didn't even know what to call him! I admitted to my friends that I felt very much a slut and a whore but my husband replied that even a whore would ask for the customer's name, although most times the customer would supply a phony name, in my case I hadn't bothered asking and went straight for his cock, my cheeky reply was that I have been trained by them to only concentrate on sex so much so everything else was unimportant! This earned me smack on my ass from Dick and a promise from Pat that she was going to bite my clitoris. I ran to hug her and said that I would hold her to that promise, which earned me another smack on my ass from my husband who also said that I was absolutely shameless.

By this time the young man had joined us, he was fully dressed and I went up to him, hugging him and then asking his name, the rest laughed at this, he replied that his name was Joe. This caused another round of laughter from the rest with Pat saying that was the reason why I didn't bother about names, I would have felt that I was with my husband, I had to explain to the anxious Joe that he had the same name as my husband!

He now said that he had to leave because he had more deliveries to make so I had to ask him if the tip he received was worth it, he looked at me and smiled and gave me a quick hug and replied that it was the best tip ever and reminded us that if we wanted to order pizza in future we should specify that delivery should be made by him. As he walked to the door to leave I put my arm through his and said that I would walk him to his car and he asked if I was going to walk outside completely nude, I cheekily replied that there were a lot of people around who had seen me naked so it didn't matter if some more people did so. Dick was saying that the pizza was cold and they were going to start without me since I was still interested in "fresh cock!"

I walked Joe right to his car and we kissed before he got in and drove off, as I re-entered the house, closing the door behind me, I was greeted with laughter and all kinds of rude comments from the rest, my response to all their teasing was that my cunt was now filled with fresh cum and anybody who was interested was welcome, Pat pulled me down to sit next to her on the couch saying that she was the next in line for my body but at least we should finish our meal before I started thinking of sex again. My husband's response to this was that I was always so horny that I was willing to go without food so long as I received cum!

To be continued...