Frank and Melissa - Scene 01

Story Info
Bull's antics with his favorite hotwife.
7.4k words
4.06
44.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an offshoot from my story "Bull With a Conscience -- Chapter 4." In that story, the bull gets a call from a couple named Dave and Melissa, and he ends up having incredible sex with her while Dave watches. Although that story only includes one meeting between the bull and this couple, they hooked up many other times as well. This story will be the first in a series of those encounters. You do not need to read that story to enjoy this one, but it might give you a better understanding of the events depicted below.

This story is about a married woman who has sex with another man with the encouragement of her husband. If you do not like stories like this, STOP RIGHT HERE AND DON'T READ IT! Since I have warned you in advance of what the story is about, I will delete negative comments based on the story theme.

Though based on a real-life couple, my stories are works of complete fiction, and all persons are of legal age. My thanks again to my Lit friend screwher -- this one is for you!

I could feel the flush course through my body as I looked up in the distance. There, on the left, was my destination for the afternoon - the "Pla-Mor Motel." I laughed at the name. The sign had a slogan that said, "You can play more with the money you save by staying with us." But I'm pretty sure given its location in the lower end of the city that most of the guests were going to "play more" with someone other than their significant other. I certainly knew that was the only reason I was staying for the next 90 minutes.

I pulled up under the canopy next to the office. Did I have the nerve to walk in there and get a room in the middle of the afternoon? I had taken personal time from work for this. I had gone and shopped for the outfit Dave had suggested - it was safely enclosed in the sack on the passenger seat of my car. I knew the clerk would know why I was there. Who else checks into a seedy motel at 3:00 in the afternoon but someone who only needs the bed and some privacy for a little while?

As I stepped out of the car, my legs faltered just a bit. Come on, Melissa, I told myself. You can do this. Think how happy you're making Dave! He was the one who had suggested this place, although I knew he had never stayed here before. Dave is as faithful to me as an old Swiss watch. Which in reality makes this seem that much more crazy. I would kill him if he ever did to me what I'm doing to him. And yet this was at his insistence. This was what he wanted me to do. He even requested that I text him pictures from what was about to happen.

I pushed the office door open and walked in. The young female clerk at the counter was busy on the computer, her face nearly hidden by the monitor in front of her. I think I was glad to see that it was a girl behind the counter. If it had been a guy, I'm not sure I could have handled his looks as he surveyed me, knowing full well why I was there. I'm afraid I might have turned around and run as fast as I could to my car.

As it was, my hands were shaking as I walked up to the counter. The girl saw me and said "Can I help you?" As calmly as I could, I told her that I needed a room. When she asked me if I needed a single or a double, I almost laughed - did she really need to ask that question? She knew why I was here. I said single, and she pulled out a registration sheet for me to fill out. I wrote the fake name I'd been rehearsing on the drive to the motel - Janet Baker. I would need to remember it in case I used this motel in the future, although I was pretty sure the girl had already forgotten it as she processed the form.

"That will be 40 dollars." I pulled out two 20's - there would be no record of this tryst on a credit card statement. She took my money and gave me a real metal key - not the plastic key cards like in the newer motels. It had '113' stamped on it. As I turned to walk away, the girl gave me the first clue that she in fact really did know why I was there - she half-smiled and said, "Have a great time!"

It was a good thing I had already turned and was walking to the door. That way she didn't see the blush in my cheeks as I pondered her words. I knew that it would be a GREAT time, if Frank was anything like he was the first time he fucked me. I could feel the moisture building between my legs as I thought back to that scene -- the first time I had fucked someone other than my husband in my own bed, and the first time I had let him watch as another guy claimed me for his own.

Today had been Dave's idea. Since he had confessed to me following my last affair that his fantasy was for me to sleep with other men with his rousing approval, Frank had been my second. The first was with a co-worker, Roger, who had flirted heavily with me for quite some time. That affair was ongoing, but only at Roger's house, and so far he has not wanted my husband in the room as he fucks me, much to Dave's chagrin. In fact, getting Roger to believe that Dave wanted me to sleep with him in the first place had been no easy task. But finally we had hooked up, and I have to say it was pretty good. The feel of another man's cock inside of me -- especially one who is a little bigger than Dave -- was pretty special, made even more so knowing Dave was encouraging me to do this.

When I had gotten back home after that first time with Roger, I was a little leery to see what Dave's reaction would be. Would he have gotten cold feet, and been upset with me as I stepped out on him? Would he be excited, and yet afraid to approach me with another man's "stink" on me? Turns out he was excited, all right -- excited enough that he couldn't wait to get me upstairs in the bedroom and pound my already sore pussy with an energy I've never seen before. Please understand that Dave has always been a tremendous lover, and I've never felt like he was neglecting me. But this was incredible!

After we had finished, I thought about Dave's fantasies. If it made him happy for me to sleep with other men, who was I to disagree? I know that after spending the night fucking Roger multiple times, and then coming home and having Dave reclaim me, I was certainly getting something out of fulfilling his fantasies as well! We had to be discreet about it, and I wasn't going to just run out and fuck some strange guy just because Dave wanted me to. But I knew he was very serious about my safety, so we set out together to find a way to increase my "stable," as Dave liked to call it.

So the night that Dave called me into his home office will always stand out in my memory. There on his computer monitor was an ad for a "bull" -- a man who offered his services to couples like Dave and me, who wanted another man to fuck the wife, preferably while the husband watched. His name was Frank, and he had posted a couple of cock pictures. Unless he somehow used Photoshop to enhance his package, Frank had AMPLE qualifications as a bull. Dave looked up at me and saw me smiling. I don't know how he found this ad -- I have a feeling Dave goes to places in the internet to get some of his ideas he has for us that I don't want to know about -- but when he saw me lick my lips, he knew that the second man to fuck me after we opened up our marriage was just an email away.

Dave and I had met with Frank at a place called Murray's Supper Club. After dinner, we knew right away that something was going to happen that night. We ended up back at our house, and Frank fucked me like no one else had done before. He held me against the wall (I guess I should tell you that I'm a very petite woman, only five feet tall) and entered me that way, then carried me across the room, fucking me the entire time, and made me watch myself in the mirror on our dresser as I came for the first time. We then ended up on my bed, fucking doggy-style as I looked at my husband Dave and talked to him, telling how big Frank's cock felt in my pussy. It was an amazing experience for both Dave and me, and I'm pretty sure Frank had a good time as well.

In fact, it was Frank who was meeting me this afternoon in this seedy motel. Dave had set this meeting up, creating his fantasy for me, all the way down to the "costume" I was carrying with me in the sack on the seat of the car. I don't have any idea how he was going to get any work done at his office this afternoon knowing that Frank and I would be living out his fantasy, but I knew that once I got home, Dave was going to want to hear every single last detail as he "reclaimed" me as his loving hotwife.

I pulled my car around and parked in front of room 113. I quickly texted the room number to Frank so he would know where I was. I thought for a minute about parking away from the door, but I realized that would be silly. I seriously doubted that anybody would be driving into the parking lot just to try and recognize my car. But that thought stayed in the back of my mind, and contributed to the rush of adrenaline I was feeling as the clocked ticked closer to the time Frank would arrive.

I grabbed the sack from the seat next to me and got out of the car and headed to the door of room 113. Making sure the car was securely locked, I pushed the key into the lock and turned the knob. The door opened and I peered into the dark room, feeling the wall next to the door to find the switch and flooded the room with dim light. I'm not sure what I expected at first glance, but certainly the room lived up to the seedy motel reputation I had pictured. The single king sized bed had a floral duvet. The room had a desk with office chair and a dresser that stood about four feet high. There was no television, but I imagine very few people who checked into this motel needed to get their entertainment from a screen. The bathroom was located in the back of the room.

I shut the door behind me and got to work. Frank was due in 20 minutes, and I wanted to be in costume when he got here. I opened the sack and pulled out my purchases -- extra short green plaid shirt, simple white cotton button-up blouse, matching lacey white bra and thong, white knee-high stockings and simple black and white oxford-style shoes. At nearly 50 years old, I wasn't sure if I could pull the school girl look off, but I was going to do my best to try.

I quickly stripped out of my work clothes. Before I started putting the school girl outfit on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I work hard to try and keep in shape, spending hours each week in the gym with cardio activities and lots and lots of yoga. Dave loves how my ass looks in yoga pants. I glanced at my tightly toned butt and below, seeing the definition in my calf muscles. Above the waist, my breasts were not large, but seemed bigger than they were since they were situated on such a petite body as mine. My prominent nipples were surrounded by darker areolas -- Dave likes to say they are the size of a quarter. He loves my body, and I'm not afraid to work hard to stay in shape for him.

I began putting the costume on. When I was finished, I looked back in the mirror, and gasped at what I saw. That wasn't me staring back -- it was someone who looked 18 again. I decided to complete the look by putting my hair into pigtails, parted straight down the middle and braided tightly on either side. I wished I had brought white ribbons with me to tie little bows on the end of the pigtails. I'd have to remember the next time I used this costume.

I decided Dave needed to see the start of his fantasy, so I picked up my phone and snapped a picture to send to him. I sent it with the message that said, "How do I look, daddy?" We had never talked about the daddy fantasy, and I wasn't sure what he would think now, but this was his fantasy after all, so I decided to push it to full throttle. I was pleased when he replied back with just two words..."OH FUCK!"

So now it was time to wait on Frank. I reached between my legs and found that my thong was already soaked through. I don't know if Frank had any foreplay in mind at the start of this scenario, but if he came in and wanted to fuck right away, I was ready.

I didn't have to wait long. There was a knock on the door just a couple of minutes later. I checked the time on my phone to see that he was right on time to the exact minute. I looked through the peep hole on the door and could see that it was Frank. I felt the flush through my body once again as I opened the door and let him in.

He was holding a piece of paper in his hand, which I thought was strange. He had a stern look on his rugged face. He had dressed the part -- wearing a dark two-piece suit with a white shirt and tie. The only way I could tell he was actually the farmer I knew him to be was his boots -- shined for the occasion, but still cowboy boots. I imagined Frank didn't own a pair of dress shoes.

I walked towards the bathroom, but he reached out a hand to stop me, causing me to shiver with excitement. I remembered the strength he had shown as he fucked me in our bedroom the last time. That strength was once again present in his grasp of my shoulder. He spun me around quickly, and I could tell he was inspecting me. I thought I could see the beginnings of a bulge in the crotch of his suit pants, but because it was dark in the room and he was wearing dark pants, it could have just been a shadow.

Frank held up the piece of paper. "Do you know what this is, Miss Melissa? I'll tell you what it is -- it's a copy of the semester progress report that we are sending home to your parents today. I want you to look at it and tell me what you think about it."

He handed me the sheet of paper. He had taken the trouble to create a very real-looking progress report, complete with his signature -- "Mr. Frank" -- on the bottom. So that's how he was going to play this. All kinds of possibilities flooded my mind as I tried to anticipate where this was going to go.

The report said that in all of my classes, I was getting grades of "C" or below. In the "notes" section, it said, "While Melissa continues to show great potential, I'm afraid her extra-curricular activities are creating problems for her learning. She is showing more interest in boys than she is in studying, and it's not helping that she continues to flout the dress code by wearing her skirts at least three inches shorter than school guidelines allow."

I handed the progress report back to Frank. He glared at me and I was glad he wasn't really mad, because he knows how to give a frightening look! He held the report up in front of my face again and uttered one word -- "Well?"

I tried to give him my best teenage girl face and voice as I answered, "I'm sorry, Principal Frank. I know I've been bad, but I'm trying! I promise I'll do better!" I looked at him and gave him my best smile, designed to try and melt his heart, so he'd go easier on the punishment I apparently had coming.

He threw the report down on the ground and said, "I don't think so this time, Melissa. I've heard that story enough times to know that you won't follow through with doing better. I think it's time for more drastic action." He sat down on the foot of the bed and continued. "Come over here and stand in front of me."

I did as he said. My heart was racing faster as we plunged deeper into this fantasy Dave had created for us. Frank grabbed me by the shoulders again to make sure my attention was all on him, but he needn't have bothered. His cock was all I could think about at the moment, and I wondered how he was going to work it into my punishment.

"Melissa, since you've turned 18, your attention has been solely on the boys in the school, and your performance in the classroom shows that. Since you have five classes, all with sub-standard grades, I think you need one swat on your bare ass for each class as a reminder of your failures. Maybe you'll go back to studying your school work instead of studying the boys."

Swats? Was he really going to spank me? This was not something I'd even done with Dave before! I felt confident that Frank wouldn't hurt me, but I hadn't dreamed this might happen! So I did what I would have done if I really were a teenage girl, facing swats from my principal. I pleaded with him. "Please, Principal Frank! I really promise I will do better! I promise I'll quit looking at the boys and listen to what my teacher says! Just please, no swats on my soft little ass!"

I added that last line for effect, but apparently it didn't work. "I told you, I'm not going to listen to your excuses and your pleading this time. Believe me, I'd rather not have to do this, but I think it's the best solution, given the fact that you've promised me before that your grades will improve. I will not give you another chance to make me look stupid by lying to me again. Take down your panties."

He looked down at my skirt as I lifted it to reach under and grab the waistband of my thong. As I started pulling it down, he shouted, "STOP! Is that illegal underwear you have on, Melissa? The rules of the student handbook clearly state that thongs are not allowed! Turn around and let me look at you."

I turned away from him, and he lifted my skirt up so that my ass was clearly visible, since there was no fabric covering it. He reached his hands out and stroked each globe of my ass, causing me to jump and shiver at the same time. When he was finished, he told me to turn around again.

Facing him now, he said, "I don't know what we are going to do with you, Melissa. I'm doubling your spanking total -- you'll now receive five spankings on each cheek, for a total of ten. Continue taking your panties off, but you will not wear those nasty things again today."

I slipped then down my legs and struggled to take them off past my oxford shoes. When they finally were free, I held them up, and Frank grabbed them and stuffed them into the pocket of his shirt. I wasn't sure if I was going to get them back or not, especially after what he told me about not wearing them again today. I was now standing in front of him fully dressed with the exception of my thong. I had a feeling I knew what was coming next.

"Come here, Melissa, and lie down over my knees. Let's get this over with." I was right. I was going to get my spankings. I was excited and terrified at the same time, but that couldn't stop the feeling that was rushing throughout my body as I slowly inched my way over to where Frank could take me and lay me over his knees. He centered my ass right over the top of his legs, which left my head lying on the mattress to his left, and my feet -- still in my oxfords -- to his right.

I could feel the cool air hit my ass as he lifted my skirt up and folded it over onto my back. The coolness caused tiny goose pimples to rise up, meaning my skin was going to be that much more sensitive to his ministrations. I jumped when I felt his strong hand graze my exposed flesh -- first on the left cheek, and then on the right. He was teasing me, and it was torture, although a pleasant torture. Yet I knew that something was going to happen, and the anticipation was heightening my sense of excitement.

He continued to rub my cheeks for a few more seconds, and I was glad he hadn't checked a little lower to see what he might find. If he knew how wet I was, he might have decided to strike me harder. He lifted his hand and I flinched, thinking the first spanking was coming, but instead he placed it gently on my cheeks again. My breathing rate increased, and I was now ready for him to punish me.

"This is for your own good, Melissa. Maybe after this, you'll think twice about staring at boys and not at your school work." As soon as he finished, he raised his hand and brought it back down on my left cheek. I shrieked as it hit, which turned out to be silly because it didn't hurt at all. But since we were role playing here, I decided to act as if it was painful, so I yelled out, "No, please stop! I promise I will be good."

12