Frankie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

She looked up from the table and then at both girls before her gaze settled on me.

"I want a man I can call Master a man who will give me what he gives Red. I need to look after the company. There are too many people impacted for me to walk away or for me to hand over to someone else only to see it fail. In return, I will be a slave when I enter this valley and this cabin. All that I am will be yours."

It was Red that spoke next. I suppose since she was named in this she felt she had a right to comment on it.

"Can you drop everything when your cell and your Master tell you he needs you? Can you know in your heart that this is home and anywhere you are outside of here is nothing more than where you rest your head? Can you look at every other man or even woman straight in the eye and tell them no?"

Samantha's eyes swept her audience and finally locked on me. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes moistened. The biggest smile came to her lips as question after question tumbled through her thoughts and was answered in the affirmative.

She nodded her head and eventually said, "When my Master calls I am but a heartbeat away. When my Master stands with me I am home and when my Master looks at me he will only ever know the word... yes."

Both the girls looked directly at Frankie. The silence within the room was becoming oppressive.

"When I first came here I bared my soul to my Master. I had so little experience to offer him but what I did have I gave freely and what he has given me in return has been worth the pain of that first day. Understand what you want. My Master is many things but a magician he isn't. Never be afraid to seek out his advice. He will always have time for you."

Samantha rose from her chair and leapt up and down before she finally calmed.

"So you accept me?"

Frankie just smile and looked a bit embarrassed by Samantha's actions.

"I am but one small voice. It's my Master that makes that choice."

Frankie wanted to say more. I interrupted her before she had the chance.

"Samantha. Go and have a shower."

All three girls quickly turned to look at me. Samantha nodded and got up and left. Red and Frankie followed me into the play room. Even as I pulled objects out of drawers they kept silent. It was only when we were between the play room and bedroom that I stopped. Both girls almost walked into me.

"When Samantha comes out of the shower dry her off and I will place the leather collar on her and attach her to the bed. I need you both to have as much sex with her as you can using everything you have in your arms."

Frankie looked towards Red. I'm sure this would rate as the most bazaar request I could ever give them. I continued to ignore there sideways glances at each other to give them the rest of there instructions.

"You are only to stop when you are both exhausted. I don't care if you have to throw a bucket of water over her to keep her awake. You do not stop until both of you are satisfied."

*******

Mitchell Harper was surprised to see me. He opened the door and let me in and for a brief moment we both stood in the middle of the room staring at each other. My eyes scanned the room looking for what I had actually expected to be up and running.

"I know you have access to all of the cameras in my house so you need to pull up the camera in my bedroom."

I'm sure the thought of denying it did occur to him but he did do the wise thing and shrug his shoulders pull his laptop from its case and set it up. Five minutes later the vision of Red and Frankie double teaming Samantha took up the whole of the screen.

"You sent people to my house and violated my privacy; you wrapped it up in the excuse of looking out for your family as you trampled over mine. So now I'm giving you a choice. You sit and watch everything that happens until I say stop or I take a disc of what's going on there now to Peggy Sue and explain to her what she is seeing and why."

A man so proud a family man that truly did love his family had little choice and for the next half an hour I made him watch his daughter being double teamed by Red and Frankie. His mood swung from wanting to rip my head off to just sitting there in frustration that he was watching something that he could do nothing about. The man who sat watching that screen was a father not the owner of Harper Industries; a family man who, by his own admission, loved his family more than life itself; and who has, over a period of years, come to terms with his little girl having a need that he could do nothing about.

Once in a while he would wince as the scene on the laptop changed. I'm sure he was grateful this picture that was burning itself into his mind didn't come with the sound. It was only when I told him to turn it off that the veneer that held him together crumbled and he cried. Once the laptop was closed down and packed away again Mitch had composed himself. To be honest, I half expected him to come at me for doing this to his little girl and making him watch.

"So what happens now?"

I looked at his tear streaked eyes.

"I've already told you what's happening tomorrow. As for the future, that's up to Samantha. The girls have accepted her and so have I."

Mitch vaguely waved at the case holding the laptop.

"What about the disc of that?"

"Well, I don't know about you but I switched off my camera before I left to come here. I don't have a copy."

The shock on his face soon turned to suspicion. I had nothing to hide from him so I just let him work that part out himself. I was walking towards the door he asked me the one question I had been expecting since all this started.

"Jack, how long have you known?"

I see no reason to lie to him.

"About two hours after your people left my place. I live in a remote valley, Mitch. You don't think I have my own personal security system? I have discs of your people installing your equipment and I was tapped into your live feed by the evening. The only thing I didn't know until this evening was who ordered them to do it."

This man had stuck his nose into a deeply personal area of my life and the longer he allowed his system to stay in my house the angrier I became. Yes, I understood his reason for not only doing it but for keeping it there but that's still no excuse. I decided that it was time for me to exact revenge in my way and showing his daughter naked and being well fucked just sat right with me. I had told Samantha that tomorrow starts a new day and it will be. I just had to remind Mitch Harper who the Master was before that new day started.

*******

Getting Samantha out of bed the next morning was no mean feat in itself. We all took pity on her and both the girls helped her into the shower. Red stayed to help wash her. Frankie and I made breakfast and ate around the kitchen table. The odd smile still crept from person to person as we watched Samantha trying to find a comfortable sitting position.

"If this happens everyday I may have to rethink my status as slave and change it to pin cushion."

The roar of laughter and dropped cutlery sure broke any ice left between the girls. That was for sure. Frankie leaned across and rested her hand over Samantha's shaking her hand and telling her that it didn't happen often. But their conversation did open up a topic that had to be cleared up as quickly as possible.

"Samantha, you understand that as a slave I can share you with whomever I please?"

She paled. Frankie still hadn't moved her hand away and quickly gripped Samantha's for reassurance. Both there eyes locked on one another for a moment and Frankie gave her one of those shy smiled of hers that conveyed so much warmth.

"I have given myself to you and all of you around this table have accepted me. I hope you will take into account the fallout on my family if whoever you share me with makes it public."

The giggles from the girls seemed to confuse her. I couldn't tease her any longer on the topic since it clearly made her uncomfortable.

"Both you and your father's research into my life is still a little limited. I am and always will be a very private person. The people you see around this table are the only people I will ever share you with."

The relief on her face was clear to all of us. What made us all lose it was the comment she made afterwards.

"Well, I won't have to fake a headache with you guys. I can see me enjoying my life from now on."

Red chocked and then laughed so much she had to ask to be excused. The rest of us just laughed. I had to keep an eye on the time so keeping with how things were in the cabin I made sure all the girls were in t-shirts and shorts as we all climbed into the car and drove further into the valley. The small lake at the back end of the valley was an ideal picnic place and the high hills kept any breeze at bay making it a perfect sun trap. All three had gotten naked real quick and dashed into the lake to enjoy themselves.

My mind rested. I love this place. Shannon found it on one of her exploration trips and urged me to do something about it. How could I deny her a place like this? So, I bought the land and Shannon, Red and I had a party here the day the deed exchanged hands. The warm wet body that lay over me brought me back to today. A giggling Red filled my vision when I opened my eyes. My arms wrapped around her and the kiss between us soon made me hard.

Her hand wrapped around my hardness. "I'm already wet. May I find a place for this?"

Her skin was so familiar to me. Her body yielded itself to my touch. Even as she swung her leg over me, my hardness was waiting for her. Red's warmth drew me to her. As her pussy lips touched and she lowered herself a gentle moan escaped her lips and as she bottomed out her smile just got brighter. Her nipple seemed to dance just out of reach, teasingly so. Red's giggle quickly turned to a sigh as my lips sought her nipple and I slowly sucked it into my mouth.

My hand rolled her other nipple with my thumb and forefinger. The pain on my shoulder matched the pain Red felt as she bit deep into my shoulder. My lips sealed around her breast and my head pulled back watching her pleasurable flesh extend away from her body. That pain on my shoulder became so intense. The tingle both in my head and the pressure around my cock added to the rush going through our bodies. Only Red could do this to me. Only she could sense my moods so well.

Red slammed herself down onto me. Her bite becoming even more painful as she ground her pussy harder into me her own breathing becoming more ragged as she fought so hard to fend off her orgasm. She was trying everything she knew about me to make me cum and not let go at the same time. The sudden movement and the sound of my hand meeting her ass at speed caused Red to clamp down on my cock and the pain in my shoulder eased momentarily before she resumed her bite. I slapped harder causing her to release her hold on my shoulder and her orgasm tore up her body.

As she pulled away from me our eyes met. She was wild with lust. Her mouth covered in blood. I grabbed her head and kissed her tasting my own blood as she screamed her release causing me to cum deep within her. Hot cum pushed into her in spurts. Red continued to grind her pussy down on me. Her muscles demanding everything I could give her. My hands once again held her head forcing us to part.

Red was gasping for breath. Her eyes still wild. Her hand came up and wiped away the blood from her mouth both our chests smeared with the blood from my shoulder. As Red calmed my gaze went beyond her. Frankie and Samantha were knelt ten feet behind Red. They had seen everything. Frankie looked scared and Samantha wasn't sure what to think. I was careful to lift Red off of me. She tried to stand but her legs gave out so I picked her up and carried her into the lake with me to wash the blood off of both of us.

The water calmed Red enough for her senses to return and she looked on with some concern at the bite mark in my shoulder. Neither of the girls had moved from there position by the sun lounger, even as I sat back down wrapping a towel around Red as I did.

It was Frankie who stated the obvious. "You're bleeding."

I simply nodded my head and grabbed a hand towel and placed it over the wound, Red held the towel down and applied pressure to it for a while.

"Damn that looked intense. Do we all get to take chunks out of you?"

Red tried to smile. She blushed and then made herself look very busy inspecting the wound. My worry was Frankie, she sat there very quiet looking very afraid.

"This worries you?"

All Frankie could do was nod her head. I sat and waited her out.

"Please my Master I don't understand. Please help me to understand. This has never been spoken of and even now I am unsure how I should feel."

Perhaps Shannon never mentioned this to her in their talks or, if she did, Frankie didn't understand and therefore placed it to the back of her thoughts. Turning my head to Red I told them both to swim out to the floating platform in the middle of the lake. She was to explain everything answering any question that Frankie had. Red quickly nodded stood and waited for Frankie.

Samantha and I watched them swim over to the middle of the lake, climb onto the sun platform and then knelt facing each other. I could only assume they were talking. It was too far to hear anything or even see lips move. It was a good ten minutes before I spoke again.

"You have questions?"

Samantha nodded her head. Looked once more towards the middle of the lake and then back to me. In the moment she looked over at the girls I moved directly in front of her. She jumped when she looked back.

"You're new so I offer you but one choice. Do you wish to learn or be punished while you learn?"

She paled slightly and the gulped in air.

"Why do you all speak funny? I know you never speak like this out in the real world so why do you do it here?"

I smiled. I suppose it came natural to us. It's going to take Samantha slightly longer.

"We are who we are in the real world. When we are here or together in a special place then we are master and slave. For us to keep both lives apart we have found a way to talk to each other that shows respect and we are comfortable with."

She sat and thought about this for a moment and then said, "Am I going to have to learn this?"

I smiled when I said. "If it is within you, then it will come out."

My smile vanished in an instant when she looked behind her to see what Frankie and Red were up to. The slap across her tits soon got her attention.

"Fuck that hu..."

Her last word caught in her throat. Instinct made her hand come up to protect her chest. My second blow swiped her hand away. It was then her world imploded in on her. Samantha forgot where she was. The troubleshooter came out in her and the submissive took a back seat.

"Take your fucking hands off of me."

She paused as she realized what she had said. Her eyes watered up. She stood and took a step back. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. Both the girls were swimming back to the shore. I just looked at Samantha. We both knew this will not have a happy ending. By now both the girl had sprinted up the bank and stood either side of Samantha who dropped to her knees.

"Frankie, please take our guest to the hotel. Just point her to the room. You don't need to get out of the car."

My thoughts of Samantha had ceased. Holding Red's hand we both took the short cut back to the cabin. I heard the car start and then I didn't hear it at all so I assumed they must have left the valley. I told Red about Mitchell Harper placing a surveillance system in the cabin on the way back.

"So he knows everything."

I smiled at the anger she placed on those few words.

"Not really. I put a loop into his system that showed us sitting and talking or me working in the den when it came to 'us time'. I was thankful that his system didn't have time and date stamps or it could have been a lot more complicated."

"What are you going to do with Samantha?"

This time I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing, she couldn't get passed the basics. I think that either she has been out of the loop for too long or perhaps she was never a slave at all."

"I know this isn't what you want to hear but she is every bit a slave as I am. I understand why she wants the status you give me and we both know that very soon I'm coming home to stay forever."

It seemed like a moot argument since she was gone. So, I left it alone. Frankie found us in the hot tub about an hour later. The worried look on her face concerned me so I got out of the tub meeting her half way.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know what to do. She would not get out of the car."

The sound of Red laughing carried over to us. I chose to ignore her. The 'I told you so' conversation would come from her soon enough. Telling Frankie to join Red in the hot tub I went out to the car. Samantha was staring straight ahead.

"Go home you don't belong here."

"This is the only home I know. This is the place I want to learn to talk your funny language. This is the only place I belong. I'm new and I need to be taught, teach me."

"Step out of that fucking car and I will hurt you not just punish you but hurt you. So, go home to your folks and leave us in peace."

Ever played truth or dare?

I never realized until the next day that Samantha thought that's what I was playing. I was actually being truthful and just saving her a great deal of heartache. Going by what happened at the pond it was obvious to me that she couldn't compartmentalize her life. The troubleshooter in her was always waiting beneath the surface just wanting to get out and overwhelm her submissive self.

The click of the passenger door coupled with Samantha standing next to the car with her eyes steady to my chest told me she knew what was coming. Despite her time at collage she was still a novice. We both knew she would make mistakes until she learned to release the submissive within her and not let the person she has to be outside take over. I knew she was placing herself in my hands in the hopes that I would help her but that didn't give her reason to challenge me at every turn and make stupid mistakes that even a novice wouldn't dare make.

Even with my strength it took two damn good pulls to get her t-shirt off of her. She corrected her stance after both attempts. Samantha quickly stuck her finger into her waist band and pushed down her shorts. It saved me pulling them off her body but it still pissed me off that she moved.

"Master please!"

Red and Frankie stood by the door watching. As always, Red held that place within me and I heeded her words and the truth behind what she said. As I backed away from Samantha the tears burst forth from her. Nodding my head towards the girls they rushed forward to comfort her. I walked away and sat in the hot tub. I had broken one of my cardinal rules and let myself strike out at a slave in anger. It was inexcusable.

"I'm sorry I made you angry. I was just trying to help. It always looks easier in the films doesn't it? In there one tug and every stitch of clothing falls off."

"Get into the tub I can't see the point of you kneeling on the deck when you could be in here."

I looked around for the girls. Both were conspicuously absence. Then the faint smell of cooking gently made its way passed the hot tub and I had my answer.

"I understand this is my last shot. So, I need something from you. Allow me to talk to you without waiting for permission to do so. Give me a chance to make my pitch. I already know what you're selling. It's up to me to prove to you that I need this. If I fail I will walk away knowing that I tried, please."

"This is our life not some sales meeting. If you talk to me on this then you have to talk to the others as well."

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers