Frankie's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
That same mark will burn in my mind.
15.5k words
4.8
17.9k
4
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,561 Followers

(This story interlocks with each chapter so if you come into this story other than the beginning, then you may well scratch your head at some of the comments within this chapter. I've tried to make this a glimpse into the lives and lifestyle of three people. They chose to keep there lives private, isn't it strange how life never lets that happen.)

*

Frankie and I had established a good working routine. Frankie had become the company's the primary point of contact for all but the most technical or complex business related issues. I was spending less and less time dealing with administration and, thankfully, more and more time working on my projects ... my first love. She has grown enough in her role that she has been making decisions on my or Mrs. Gillins behalf if neither of us are available although she always leaves a memo to me and Mrs. Gillins on her decisions so we are not blindsided later.

She continues to grow more confident and capable as she sees me approve of more and more of her work. Sometimes I have watched her work and she just exudes confidence. Mrs. Gillins had told me that she noticed the same thing when we had one of our coffee breaks ... At least that's what she calls it. It always feels more like a lecture from mom to me but I have to humor her.

It had been three months since our visit to the Harper Palace and I had yet to check in with either Red or Samantha. I never needed to with Red and I knew Samantha was so desperate for the same status that she wouldn't dare do anything to rock the boat. I had to show trust and expected them both to follow the rules that their status required of them. But, of course, that was three months ago.

"Frankie when was the last time you spoke to Samantha?"

She looked up from the mountain of paperwork parked in front of her.

"About two weeks ago. I tried calling her two nights ago but she didn't pick up."

I started having a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Frankie watched as I picked up the phone and called Red. She answered on the fourth ring.

"Red when was the last time you spoke to Frankie?"

"Hi Jack, good afternoon to you, too. Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. How are you and Frankie doing? ... (Pregnant pause) ... I spoke to her two days ago. You were in one of the labs so we snuck in a half hour conversation."

"When was the last time you spoke to Samantha?"

"That would be close to three weeks. I called her a day or so ago but got no answer so I left a message."

I thanked Red and apologized for not asking after her and hung up. I phoned Samantha from my cell phone so she would know who called. I hung up when my call rolled over to voicemail thinking it best not to leave a message. I started contemplating everything that could possibly be happening with Samantha as I stared at the documents Frankie left on my desk for review. Finally shaking off my cycle of dark futile thoughts I told Frankie I was going to see Marlon.

I was sure she was on the phone to Red before I even entered the lab. I told Marlon what I wanted and the specs. Marlon started his usual rant about the impossibility of what I was asking.

I stood staring at him with a smirk and said, "Yeah, right, like it was impossible before our last half dozen insanely successful products."

He quieted looked grim and nodded. So we set about bouncing ideas off of each other until we had a working theory. I then gave him a month to make it work since the technology was already out there all he was going to have to do was adapt it. He asked for six weeks.

I expected him to ask for two months so I agreed. He was already wiping the white board in his office ready to work on the design. My next visit was to Mrs. Gillins. She took one look on my face and she sent her assistant out of the office to do some photo copying and filing.

"Ok, what's up?"

"Marlon is working on a special project for me. I need you to liaise for him. He has been authorized to procure any equipment he may ask for and funded from my personal account not the business account. Everything goes through you unless there is a problem that needs my input. You will pass those issues directly to me."

"Is this legal?"

"Yes, it's legal but it's very personal. I will understand if you decline."

She just grinned and shook her head telling me to get out of her office. She has work to do. I knew she had my back. We had been together too damn long not to watch out for each other. With everything in motion I settled back into work. I even offered to help with the mountain of paperwork Frankie had in front of her. That's when she became all territorial. She stood with her arms crossed barring me from her desk. She told me with no uncertain terms that this is hers and if I so much as move one piece of paper on her desk she will dump the whole thing back on my desk and take an "indefinite vacation." I backed towards my desk slowly.

She returned to her work mumbling, "Bosses really need to know where the boundaries are."

Samantha phoned back later that evening. We exchanged pleasantries then I told her that she needed to be here in six weeks for a week. She said she was looking forward to it. We ended our conversation wishing each other a goodnight. Frankie watched me the whole time. She started to speak but thought better of it.

"Something is on your mind?"

"You have doubts about my sister. Something is troubling you I can see it, what do you want me to do?"

"Do nothing you don't normally do. I have the rest covered."

Frankie wanted to say more but nodded in acquiescence. I told her that Samantha would be here for a week and as soon as she left we would need to do a little traveling.

The next morning Frankie started on our itinerary and had me booked as one of the speakers at a seminar in Cincinnati, two visits to companies we dealt with in the area and another visit to a new company that expressed interest in our area of expertise. Our 'travel' wall started to crowd up with news clippings, executive summaries, schedules and technical synopsis. Mrs. Gillins came in and took one look at the wall and shook her head.

"If you guys are going to keep doing this I'm going to get that wall cork covered the next time you're away. I will even set up a separate line item in our budget to track pins and ribbon expenditure."

Peace reigned for the next six weeks. I left Marlon alone and I'm sure he was grateful for that. Samantha called twice in those six weeks and I let Frankie talk to her both times. Mrs. Gillins called me down to her office and handed me a sheet of paper with the final costs of what I had asked Marlon to do. My soft whistle as I read the figure was comment enough but it was a one off item so I knew it was going to be expensive. I thanked Mrs. Gillins and then heading off to see Marlon to learn the abilities and limitations of the gadget and, of course, start playing with it.

Red was also due back but her schedule would be tight. This new film was starting to look like an epic and the Director as well as the film company wanted to keep the same crew together for the sequel. For my part I would like her to finish both movies. The commendations she would be getting from the production would do her a world of good as she leaves Hollywood behind and start a new chapter in her life with us. Samantha arrived at the cabin first. She was waiting in her rental when we got back from the office. Red pulled up about an hour later.

Frankie squealed and jumped into Red's arms as soon as she came through the door. Frankie dragged Red away all the while whispering. Red turns to me with a sparkle in her eyes. What was that about? I left the girls to play catch up while I did some work in the den. The smell of dinner wafting through the open door soon caught my attention and we settled down to eat.

"Samantha, are you enjoying your new status?"

"Very much so, thank you. It fits in with what Daddy has me doing. I must say it did take some time to get back in the saddle. People thought I was getting soft over the time I lost my way. Those that have seen me since then have altered their opinion. It seems Samantha the hard nose is back."

She giggled and Frankie smiled. Red simply watched and said nothing.

"You know your mother will be here in three days time."

"Yes, she didn't say why but I get the impression she isn't going to like being here."

"Your Mother stuck her nose into our business. She has to be reminded that while you are here you are mine. You shared with her what I was going to do and she took it upon herself to stop it from happening. That's why she is coming."

For the next two days we did nothing but picnic by the lake and sunbathe. The girls bonded, teased each other terribly and swam often. Although the play room door remained open I didn't use it. The afternoon before Peggy-Sue was due to arrive I asked Frankie to pack a bag. I then told her that Red was taking her to a clinic tomorrow. She was going to have her body hair lasered off and then both girls were going to be pampered for two days while she rested.

"Oh that sounds like fun, can I go?"

"Not this trip. Your Mother will be here tomorrow and we have one final thing to do to reinforce your status."

I could see it in her eyes. Frankie knew something was going on. I had heaped so much onto such a young lady. I just hoped her training would hold her together. Red and I had discussed this and we both hoped this trip to the clinic and the spa would take her mind off of this whole situation. It still didn't stop her from crying when she said her goodbyes though. Samantha and I watched them leave and she looked at me expectantly. Her Norplant had been installed by her family doctor in Salt Lake City and the report was sent to Doc Kellerman soon after her trip to see Red. I had the feeling she expected me to make good use of it.

My sending her to sleep in Frankie's old room ended that speculation. She made it to the center of the day room before she broke down and said something.

"I don't understand. We are alone and you still won't take me to bed."

When she said that, I smiled. Walked over to her and held onto her hugging her tightly.

"Today you have Red's status in name and manner. Tomorrow we will seal the deal. It will be for life Samantha. It is a turning point in your ... our lives. It's going to be both mentally and physically challenging for you. I'm not sure you have fully thought this through. Tonight you will sleep on it and think about it. I will answer any questions in the morning as best I can before your mother arrives."

It was clear to see she wanted to protest. I held a finger to her lips to silence her.

"Remember. Master knows best even when you think he doesn't. It will only be for this night and then tomorrow when all this is over you will return home with your Mom. We will have time together don't ever think we won't. Also remember it was your boyfriend who moved too fast. You have trusted me with your story and your submission. Now trust me to set the pace of your progress. You need a steady pace to help your confidence grow. That is what you have always needed. You are receiving exactly what you need ... not what you want ... from me."

She nodded her head with a sigh. It was clear to see she wasn't happy but neither was I. With everything in place I actually thought I would be able to sleep. Not a chance, I still had too many "what if's" going through my head. I heard her just before she came into my room. It was clear to see even in the ambient light that she had been crying.

"I'm sorry I tried. But me sleeping alone there and you sleeping alone here just don't sit right with me. I'm a slave for fuck sake and no Master should ever sleep alone with a slave in the fucking cabin. Allow me to sleep on top of the covers at least."

Her words warmed my heart although I'm not sure her language was appropriate. I pulled the cover back and she practically dove into bed. It took her a moment or two to adjust her self. Her first instinct was to make skin to skin contact but she wasn't sure if that would be pushing her luck. My placing my arm around her waist settled her and banished her doubt and she wriggled in closer.

*******

I was still in my den when Peggy-Sue arrived. I didn't even realize she was here until I heard Samantha talking to someone.

"Is this how he expects you to walk around all day? He has you naked as the day your where born?"

Her answer made me smile and fight the urge to laugh.

"It helps with the clothes bill Mother this way he can get to all the bits he wants to get his hands on without the need to rip my clothes off."

"No need to be disgusting, Samantha."

"If you want disgusting, do you want me to tell you what he made me do last night?"

Peggy-Sue was even quicker to reply this time, "Samantha. Enough!"

I was leaning against the door frame listening and watching all this. It still took them a moment to realize I was there. The glare from Peggy-Sue didn't faze me in the least. She had brought all this on herself. I shrugged my shoulders and walking into the kitchen. I pulled a cooler out of the cupboard, filled it with bottled water and replaced the lid. Both followed me out to the car and I drove us to the lake.

Samantha went swimming and Peggy-Sue rested on the sun lounger in her swim suit sipping from her bottled water occasionally.

"You're really going to make me do this. I told Mitch I thought it was all bluff. Even he had doubts that you would go through with it."

"To be honest, your fate was sealed when you stuck your nose in our business. Both of you gave Samantha permission to approach me and ask for the status I gave Red. You inserted yourselves into Samantha's life here. Given her past track record I can understand why but you should have left her alone. Her phone calls to you were to put you at ease and show you that she was being treated well. Both of you should have left it at that."

It took her a few minutes before saying anything else.

"Well, I'm damn sure I'm not going to show you anything that I've only shown my husband."

That statement alone told me she had accepted her fate. Samantha was on the platform on the lake drying out and soaking up some sun. Every now and then her head would turn and look towards us waiting for the signal that she was to return. My hand went up and she dove instantly into the water and swam back. I waited until she knelt in front of me before I spoke again.

"You know what's going to happen now. This seals your status. It's also your last chance to change your mind and leave with your mother without the status you wish. Do you understand the burden you place upon yourself when you accept this?"

Samantha didn't even hesitate. She spoke the pledge she practiced for the moment and asked me where she was to lay down. I pointed to a spot. She walked over, lay face down on the ground and waited. Peggy-Sue hesitated then she picked up a towel, walked over to her daughter and looked down at her. Eventually she shook her head and looked at me.

"I can't. This is my daughter we are talking about here, Jack. This is my own flesh and blood."

I shrugged my shoulders and turned to pack things away resolved to close this chapter in my life.

"Mom, please."

"You're allowing this ... this man to humiliate you like this? What he wants me to do is disgusting, Samantha. Doing this to my own daughter is impossible."

Samantha raised herself onto her elbows and looked directly at her Mother. I stood aside watching the drama unfold between mother and daughter.

"Mother, I sat you and Dad down and explained my feelings. You let me approach Jack. You knew what I was seeking. I'm happy now. I know there are still some hurdles to overcome but I know I can overcome them because I have so many people that are by my side. Give me this Mother, please."

Her shoulders slumped a little. Peggy-Sue turned to look at me. The anger in her eyes telling me a great deal.

"You understand I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone. Don't ever count on us being friends Jack."

Samantha laid back down. Peggy-Sue straddled her daughter, wrapped the towel around herself and placed her hand under the towel. Seconds later, with a look on her face that would turn many to stone, Peggy-Sue peed on her daughters back. Once finished she placed her hand under her towel adjusted her swim suit then walked up to me throwing the towel on the sun lounger before walking into the lake and swam out to the platform.

I walked over to Samantha and asked her if she was ok. It took her a moment (I'm almost sure I heard a quiet cry) before she nodded her head.

"You understand what your mother just did."

Again she nodded her head before saying, "Yes, Master. She has now given up ownership of me on every level. She will always be my Mother but soon you will own me. You will be my master."

It was then she felt my pee on her back splashing over the puddle her Mother had left and down her backbone stopping at the small of her back. The shock made Samantha jump slightly but she quickly calmed herself and waited for me to finish. When I told her to stand she struggled to stand up. Her ordeal wore her down. I could see her eyes were red but she tried to smile through it.

"I'm glad I won't be going through that again."

My stare put her on her guard and I challenged her quip by asking her one question.

"Tell me what you felt?"

For long time she alternately looked between me and the ground where she had laid. The drops that had run off of her had sunk into the earth. The heat of the sun would soon erase all evidence of this moment. Samantha knelt down and scooped up half a handful of earth and watched it run through her fingers.

"My sister told me of this moment and of those that are to come. Many would wield a branding iron to show others that I am their property. That iron would only mark me skin deep but what you did to me marked me deeper. My mind and soul is branded with your mark. Should a situation occur that could be inappropriate then that same mark will burn in my mind to remind me I am yours alone."

Once the last remnants of earth had drifted through her fingers she placed both hands together and rubbed those few remaining particles off her hands.

"What runs down my back and legs will soon wash off but what has been burned into my mind via my body will always be a reminder. My status is a gift of trust. You peeing on me is the proof that it is binding me to you for life."

Her eyes had welled up and tears freely flowed down her cheeks unchecked. A smile started creeping through the tears then she started giggling. She answered my questioning frown.

"Listen to me. I'm even talking like my sisters now."

I joined her laugh and hugged her. I told Samantha to go for a swim and be with her mother for a while. She needed to be reassured that she had not lost her daughter. She needed to know that Samantha the hard-nosed business woman and the child she had raised are still there. The only part that truly belonged to me was the slave within. Peggy-Sue's interference in my and Samantha's life while she was here had to be stopped and I only hoped she got that message.

I packed our things back into the car and waited for them to finish their talk before calling them back in. They both quickly dried off and I drove us back to the cabin. They changed and I waited by the door with Samantha's necklace in my hand. She noticed and smiled as I placed it around her neck. I reminded her that she was never to take it off other than around water. We hugged and I told her about our upcoming trip. She was to contact Frankie to arrange for some time when we can meet during our travels. Both mom and daughter climbed into their cars and left.

markelly
markelly
2,561 Followers