Frank's Angels Fantasy #001

Story Info
Expo: I am exposed and masturbated by my Sir's friends.
3k words
4.38
23.1k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy # 001 -- Exposure and Exhibition

When I confessed one of my, at least to my mind, dirtiest and most secret fantasies with my Sir, I never dreamed it would ever become a reality.

That morning began not unlike any other. I woke to find my Sir touching me, creating incredibly exciting feelings in my core. His caress woke me in more ways than one and it seemed no time at all before I was gasping and whimpering in pleasure. The grin on his face was the one he gives me when he is in a very playful mood.

"Do you want me, my Angel?" his voice seemed to purr as he nuzzled my neck.

My reply was another whimper as his hand, already between my legs, encouraged them to open. I knew my answer, in so many ways, did not matter. When I gave myself to him of my own free will, I gave up the right to say "No." to his advances. But I loved the game and I loved the question. So I gave my answer.

"If it would please Sir, I would love to be taken by him in any way he sees fit." I replied between sweet moans and groans.

"Good girl." he moaned, even as he sank deeply into me. The words alone sent a rush through my body.

He used me well that morning, moving my body into the positions he most preferred. I reacted to him with all of the love and devotion I have for him. As was his wont, he kept me at the edge, but did not push me over it and into orgasm. We were both panting and sweaty when he was finished with me and he smiled as he lay over me, caressing my face.

"I have to get ready for work, my Angel." he told me. "I will be home at seven and you will be dressed in long skirt, long sleeved blouse, bra and shoes. We are going to the club after dinner."

Feeling immediate butterflies in my stomach, I simply nodded and replied. "Yes, Sir. I will be ready for you at seven."

He climbed off of me and I cherished the feeling of him leaving my body. Then he prepared for work, kissed me and was on his way.

My day went much as it always did. I did my morning chores, made sure the house was pristine and tried not to think about going to the club. Of course, I would go without protest or complaint, but Sir knew how very shy I am. Going to the club meant dealing with people, mostly friends of Sir's but many I didn't know at all. When I thought about it, my heart raced and I worked to calm myself. Sir would never do anything to shame me or to hurt me.

Throughout the day, Sir called me to see how I was doing. I did not ask about the club and he did not offer me any more information than I already knew.

In the mid-afternoon, showered and dressed as my Sir wanted me to dress. All of my skirts were long, so my only consideration was which color I should wear. Since we were going to the club, I opted to wear a long black broomstick skirt. The bra I wore was of black lace and over that, I wore a long sleeved, high necked, almost Victorianesque blouse. After I tucked it in, I lifted my skirt and pulled it down even more.

I was dressed. Only dinner needed to be prepared for Sir before we left for the club.

Dinner was ready for the table when I heard the key in the lock, announcing Sir's homecoming. I quickly reached up and pulled my hair out of the bun I wore it in while I worked throughout the day. My long, thick, wavy hair fell in a rope and a comb or two through it with my fingers as I headed for the door and it was loose and very pretty falling past my shoulders and halfway down my back. I reached the door as it opened and I stood quietly, head slightly down and my hands clasped behind my back, waiting for him to greet me so I could greet him.

"I'm home, my Angel." he greeted me with a smile and opened his arms to me.

Throwing myself into his arms, I kissed him deeply and passionately, as I always did. I missed him so when he was away from me, and I put all of that into the kiss I gave him when he returned home safe from work.

Part of my distracting myself throughout the day was to put extra pains into dinner preparations. I'd searched the refrigerator and the cabinets and decided that I would prepare pineapple chicken along with a starch and vegetable.

Sir smiled at me as he sat and I sat after him. He praised my cooking and we both enjoyed the meal. It was not until I was clearing the table that he mentioned my clothing.

"Perfect, my Angel." he praised me. "You look exactly as I wanted you to look." he grinned at me as I almost blushed at his praise.

I then covered myself in one of my aprons and very carefully washed the dinner dishes. I dried my hands, removed and put away my apron and looked down at myself, making sure my skirt and blouse were still clean and neat.

"Are you ready, my Angel?" he asked me, standing in the kitchen doorway, tossing his keys in the air and catching them again. He had the look of a little boy who was excited to get to the ball game before the first pitch.

My stomach flip-flopped, but I smiled, nodded and told him. "Yes, Sir. I am ready."

The drive to the club seemed long to me, only because I was dreading the unknown. I comforted myself with the knowledge that Sir would never do anything to hurt me. He took my mind off of things by asking me how my day went and again praising my cooking skills. Our conversation was light and I was feeling much more relaxed when he pulled into the parking lot of the B.D.S.M club.

Getting out of the car, I looked up at the building and could feel myself beginning to shake. Sir offered me his arm and I took it like a drowning woman would take hold of a life ring. He smiled at me and led me into the club.

Being with my Sir and holding onto him, I was nowhere near as anxious as I would have been had I been alone. For almost an hour we chatted with people. Masters and slaves, Dominants and submissives. As we did, we were greeted with three good friends of my Sir; Dave, Jack and Stephen. They greeted my Sir and then stayed near us as the socialization continued.

If there was a sign, I completely missed it. Sir led me to a closed door and opened it, motioning for me to go inside before him. While he followed and closed the door behind us, I noticed that the room had many of the standard B.D.S.M equipment inside of it. A St. Andrews Cross was in one corner, there were some chains along the wall and in the middle of the wall to our left was a large bed, complete with rings and chains.

Gulping I stared, my heart stopping and my imagination starting in earnest. Sir had never whipped me, never tied me up, never chained me. I couldn't help but wonder what he had in store and again, reminded myself that my Sir would never hurt me.

He took me by the shoulders and turned me to face him. Looking deeply into my eyes his voice washed over me, comforting me, as it always did.

"Sweetheart. My darling. Beloved. My Angel." he began. "You told me once that you harbored a secret fantasy of being exposed by me to others. Do you remember that?"

I gaped at him and nodded, forgetting to speak. Quickly I remembered and replied. "Y-yes, my Sir. I remember."

The smile my Sir gave me was as if Christmas had come early to him. "Today I am going to make that fantasy a reality."

My eyes must have been as large as dinner plates, because he caressed my shoulders and then my hair. "You are my Angel. Mine." he reminded me. "I have set up some ground rules. First of all, the only participants will be Dave, Jack and Stephen in the room here with us. You need only speak to me, if you'd prefer. They will be allowed to touch you, but you already know that no one but me can make you cum, don't you?"

My head nodded slowly. I was going to be exposed to three of Sir's friends. They would be touching me. Exciting me... I felt both frightened, scared and ... I had to admit to myself ... excited. "I ... I know, Sir." I bit my lip. "And you will be in the room the whole time?"

He must have seen my dark skin get darker in my blush. "I will, Angel." he looked at me closely. "Are you excited, my Angel?"

I wanted to deny it, but lying to my Sir had never been an option for me before and the truth was I could already feel myself getting wet. As I nodded, my Sir gathered my skirt on one hand, lifting it up and exposing my bare pussy to his view. I spread my legs slightly as he slipped a finger between my pussy lips. "Yes, Sir." I breathed as he softly grazed my clit, finding it moist already. "I am."

"Good girl." he chuckled, taking his finger back, slipping it into his mouth and tasting of the beginning of my excitement. He dropped my skirt and turned to the door. When he opened it, Dave, Jack and Stephen filed in.

As soon as I saw them, I dropped my head and could feel the blood rising to my face. But these were nice men and they seemed to like me well enough. They certainly liked and respected my Sir, or they wouldn't be here now. All of them smiles softly at me, as if to try and reassure me that no harm would come to me.

"Hello, Jack. Hello, Dave. Hello, Stephen." I tried to speak with confidence, but my voice came out just above a whisper.

They all greeted me in return, still looking at me with soft, kind expressions.

"On the bed, my Angel." my Sir commanded of me. "Lift your skirt, spread your legs and show these men your pretty pussy."

"Yes, Sir." I murmured, trying to keep my voice from shaking. I climbed onto the bed and turned to face them. Parting my legs, I stood on a mattress that was softer than it looked. My eyes remained on my Sir as I began to gather my skirt in both of my hands.

Over my knees, exposing my calves. Then inch by inch, exposing my thighs. I paused a moment before I lifted the hem and gathered material to my waist, exposing my bare pussy to the men gathered.

I realized that my Sir had been preparing me for this very night. Over the last month or two, he had made me expose my pussy to these very men. They had seen me naked before. Sir showed me off with all the pride of possession and I had grown used to it and proud to be shown off my my Sir.

But never before had they been invited to touch me. And that is what made my legs shake in nervousness.

"Steady, my Angel." my Sir's voice came from across the room and I focused on him as his friends approached me. "Lay down and make sure they have room to play."

I all but fell to my knees on the mattress in relief. Another minute and I was sure I would have fallen anyway. Taking a deep breath, I leaned back, my knees spread wide. Readjusting my body and my skirt, I placed myself on my back, my knees bent and spread, exposing myself to Jack, Dave and Stephen's eyes.

The pulse in my clit took me by surprise. I wanted this. More, I wanted to make my Sir proud of his girl.

"She is a beauty, Frank." Dave proclaimed. None of them had seen me this open, as if to inspection.

"That she is." my Sir agreed.

Jack placed his hand on my left calf. "Breathtaking." he murmured, his hand beginning to caress my thigh. First the outside and then the inside.

Stephen did the same with my right thigh. "I've told you before that I envy you this girl. You're very lucky indeed."

Dave stood between my legs and leaned over. He placed his hand on my pubic mound and caressed the bare skin with a slight smile.

"It's alright, little one." Stephen told me. "We won't hurt you." and his finger touched one of my pussy lips.

"She's shaking a little bit." Dave observed.

"Understandable." Jack pointed out. "But at least we aren't strangers to her."

I realized he had a very valid point. If they were strangers or if they hadn't already seen me naked before, I may have fainted dead away long before.

My clit was pulsing in anticipation of being touched. I felt a bit guilty that I wanted the hands of men that were not my Sir on me and I gulped hard, wondering if this made me a bad, betraying girl.

Yet I whimpered when I felt first one finger, then another, slide over my pussy lips. It was with a will that I kept my hips from arching up into the touch. Somehow it was more exciting, as I did not know which two hands had touched me first.

"She is so wet." I heard Stephen proclaim.

Another finger slid between my lips and directly onto my clit. I gasped and tried to suppress a moan. "She's hot, too." Dave noted.

"Is she always this wet for you, frank?" Jack asked, as I felt his finger, or someones, followed by another. Then another sliding over my clit. Masturbating me.

"Always." my Sir announced and I could hear the pride in his voice. "Angel, are you holding back?" he asked. "Or are you not enjoying this?"

Taking those words as permission to enjoy myself, I lifted my hips into the exploring fingers. "Yes, Sir. It feels good." and my moan suggested that it felt more than good.

"You have a hell of a girl here, Frank." someone told my Sir. I have no idea who because as one they inserted their fingers into me. Three fingers entered me at one time and I cried out, arching my hips for more.

One of the fingers left me and slid over my clit, causing my jaw to drop. I whimpered in pleasure, trying to resist the pleasure and so prolong it. The other two fingers pumped in and out of me while the third flicked my clit slowly.

I could barely see the mens faces above me. All I knew was three different sensations. Inside of me. Stroking my clit. Faster they began to move and my gasps came louder. I was far closer, far faster than I had wanted.

"Sir." I panted. "Sir, please." I gulped, moaned and felt my thighs begin to shake. "If they keep going I am going to cum."

My Sir heard me. "Alright boys. Don't push her over the edge. Only I can make her cum."

The fingers left me and I arched my hips up, as if seeking them again. My Sir's face came into my view. He was sitting beside me. Smiling down at me, he addressed Dave, Jack and Stephen.

"Should I make her cum?" he wondered aloud.

All of them chuckled and made a show of considering this as my Sir's finger softly caressed the petals of my pussy, keeping me near the brink. He avoided my clit as they all considered if I should cum or not.

"Sure."

"Why not."

"I'd like to see her cum for you, Frank."

The fingers that slipped between my lips were, without a doubt, my Sir's. He wasted no time, going straight for my clit and concentrating on it.

My hips lifted higher than ever. "Sir!" I all but begged, panting and writhing under his touch.

"Cum for me, my Angel." he commanded, his fingers moving faster and faster on my clit.

His words and his fingers forced me to do his will. I felt the orgasm approach and knew there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it even if I wanted to. My hips shot up as I came, screaming "Sir!" so loudly, my throat hurt. I bucked under his touch, completely under his control.

I was his, and he knew it.

He slowed as I came down from the orgasm, but did not stop. I whimpered in pleasure, laying back and trying to still my hips. My head moved slowly back and forth and I panted from the powerful orgasm my Sir had blessed me with.

Sir smiled down at me. He always loved to watch me cum for him.

"I think we'll have to do this again, my Angel." he smirked.

Gulping, I forced the words out. "If that is Sir's wish."

He smirked at me. "It is." he told me. "You may take a few minutes to rest. And then we will do it again."

My eyes flew open and I stared at him for a long time. I wondered how many times he planned to make me cum on this night. There was only one way for me to reply to him.

"What Sir wants, Sir gets."