Frank's Hot First Time Sex

Story Info
First Time unexpected gay.
933 words
3.58
41.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am just a lonely boy. High school sucks for me. Sure my grades are good, and I got into Yale, but I have no sex life. Just home and school life. I just turned 18, and I can technically have my own life.

And that's when I decided to go to my district community college campus. Pretending I'm a student and similar in age to most of them i look for a person to lose my virginity to. Is this a weird thing to think. Or to do? I don't care. I'm desperate. I see a cute girl walk by. "Hi! I'm Frank." I say.

"Hey! Sally." She says. "Do you want to... you know." I say. She looks at me blankly then she realizes. "Um... I have class now, but I'll talk to you later?" She says like a high school girl.

I'm so alone. All the time. I want to have sex. I'm just a nerd. Why am I here. I just sit down on the bench and a guy walks up to me. "Frank?" he says.

"Jake?" I say.

"Aren't you still in high school? And aren't you a genius? Why are you here?" He asks.

"Okay. Just between you and me, I am here looking for girls to... you know..." I tell him. He takes me to the corner and points out a girl. "Her name is Bea. She can't seem to get any and I think she wants to. Go talk to her." He says.

"Hey! I'm Frank." I say "Do you wanna come over to my house and..." I say

"Are you trying to have sex with me.?" She says. I can feel Jake back at the corner watching us. "Sure." she says after a long pause, yet enthusiastically.

I walk past Jake to go to my car, but he follows along. He gets in the car with the two of us.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"Just trust me." He whispers back.

Flash Forward: We're at my house now and she just about takes her shirt off, when Jake sends her away. "What the hell, man!?!?!" I yell at him.

She's already out the door. He jumps towards me. He grabs me by the shoulders and says. "Don't be an idiot. I am here for... " Then he goes in straight for a kiss."

I push away. "SERIOUSLY?!?!? GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell at the top of my lungs. All he does is grab my cock. I seriously feel like I want to punch him, but at the same time I am super attracted. He kisses me again. We're making out and I grab his cock. We fall back onto the couch and are rubbing each other over our pants.

He unbuckles my belt and pulls off my pants. He starts to suck my cock. I start to moan. Then I sit up and pull of his pants. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen. (Actually it is only 3rd I've seen. besides me and my twin brothers) He has got to be at least 8.5 inches.God I want to fuck this guy.

I put my mouth around his cock and he twists around. 69. We both suck each other at the same time. His huge uncut cock is so hot. Then he steps off the couch and throws me around. His chiseled abs are so hot. He pushes me down and puts his dick up to my ass. He is just waving it around it until. Uh... I moan and he has inserted his cock into my ass hole.

He fucks me softly at first. Then he gets even harder. I push him back and turn him around. My cut cock is so fucking stupid next to his uncut monster cock. But I bend him down and start fucking. Fucking harder. Then Bea walks back in. "Oh my god!" We stop and hold our cocks to keep from being seen. "That's..." She runs out again. I lock the door.

"Where were we?" I say. He grabs my cock and starts sucking it again. I turn him around once more and fuck him. I am nervous and I am probably showing it, but I try and go as hard as I can, until the next point when I cum. It must have been the biggest load ever, and i can now say I have came inside someone. I pull out slowly and her turns around. I start to suck his cock and he puts his hand on my head and moves my head up and down. I stop for a minute, and I turn him around.

My cum is coming out of his ass. The hottest creampie ever. I put my tongue to his ass and start licking my cum out of his ass. Then he turns around and I resume to suck him. As fast as I can and again he puts his hand on my head. I suck and suck and deepthroat at one point, and then he cums. I can feel his cum hit the roof of my mouth the back of my throat and I swallow and continue to suck. As we near the end of the best sex ever. He suck me once more and I cum just a little more. And we are sleeping on the couch. My head on his chest, both of us naked.

The next morning I wake up to him sucking my cock. A replay from last night this morning and I am the happiest i have ever been.