Frat Boy's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was through lapping up everything, Robert got to his knees. "Did you like that Michelle? Did you like the way I ate your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, Bob. I liked it very much when you ate my pussy."

"That's good, Michelle. I'm glad you liked it when I ate your pussy but now I'm going to do something else that you'll like. "I'm going to fuck your ass and you'll like that too. Do you want me to fuck your ass? Tell me you want me to fuck your ass."

"Yes, Bob. I want you to fuck my ass because I'll like it."

"That's good, Michelle, but first you have to roll over onto your belly and put a pillow under your waist."

As she was doing that, Robert went to his dresser and reached into the drawer where he kept condoms and a plastic squeeze bottle of lubricant. The latter was there because sometimes he decided to fuck the ass of one of the women he brought into his room, even though there was no particular reason, except for her posterior pulchritude. The edge had been taken off his horniness by being sucked off but his cock had stiffened again while eating Michelle's pussy and he intended to give her a good, slow reaming of her ass.

After putting on one of the condoms, he returned to the bed with the bottle of lubricant and a small towel from the bathroom. He saw how Michelle was right where he wanted her, lying face down with a pillow under her waist. Her ass seemed even more beautiful than it had been earlier, a pair of succulent white hemispheres and he probably would have wanted to plunge his cock into her there even if he didn't have to.

"That's good, Michelle. I know you want me to fuck you in the ass but first you will have to reach back and spread your ass cheeks. You want to spread your ass cheeks for me so I can fuck you there, don't you, Michelle?"

"Yes, Bob. I want to spread my ass cheeks and I want you to fuck me in my ass." She reached both arms back and either of her hands held one of the perfect mounds and spread them for him.

Robert gazed at the lovely pink rosebud being offered to him and reached in between her cheeks with one hand and used his fingers to pry her open a bit farther. Holding the bottle of lube in the other hand, he inserted the nozzle into the place he would be fucking and squeezed in a big dollop. Wanting to be sure to use enough, he squirted in more before removing the bottle. Still holding her adorable rosebud open, he inserted a middle finger and used it to spread the fresh lubricant evenly. When he was through preparing her ass, he coated his cock with the lube also. Michelle was squirming on the bed and still obeying his orders to enjoy having her ass fucked.

Robert decided to renew the order, although he didn't believe he really had to. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass now, Michelle. You're going to like it when I fuck you there. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass."

"I want you to fuck my ass, Robert. I will like it when you fuck my ass."

He knelt between her spread legs and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down, making a small initial penetration before centering the end and giving a strong push. The head wedged into the tight oily hole where he wanted it and where he had told Michelle to want it.

"I'm starting to fuck your ass now, Michelle. You like it when I fuck your ass and you want me to keep doing it, don't you?"

"Yes, Bob. I like it when you fuck my ass and I want you to keep doing it to me."

She was still lying face down and holding her cheeks apart for him and he was still holding his cock to guide it when Robert thrust forward again and over an inch burrowed its way into the slippery hole. Seconds later, another firm push imbedded another inch. His cock was deeply enough into Michelle that he no longer needed to guide it so he used the towel to wipe off his hands and placed them on her succulent hips. With his next thrust he pulled back on her as he pushed forward and drove two more inches of his hard shaft into her.

"What am I doing to you, Michelle, and do you like it? Is it fun for you?" he asked the sexy blonde.

"You're fucking my ass, Bob, and I like it. It's a lot of fun for me."

"I'm glad you like it, Michelle, and it's going to be even more fun for you. The next time I shove my cock more deeply into you, push back with your ass to meet me. You'll like it and it'll be more fun for you."

"Yes, Bob."

Robert drew back and thrust his cock forward again and, as he had instructed her, Michelle fucked back to meet him. Most of his shaft surged into her ass and he paused and delayed any more strokes but he still wanted to hear what he would tell her to say.

"Does that feel good, Michelle? Do you like having my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Bob, it feels good and I like having your cock in my ass."

Having heard what he wanted, Robert started fucking her harder, using firm strokes and driving his entire shaft into Michelle's tight rear hole. Her body was moving under him, almost as it had when he was eating her pussy, and he knew she was enjoying it as he had told her to do.

It was a lot of fun for him too, probably providing more pleasure than her tight, virginal pussy would have, but he knew how to make it better. "This feels good to you but I know how to make it better. You want to make it better, Michelle. You want to make it better by getting up onto your knees, don't you?"

"Yes, Bob. I want to make it better. I want to get onto my knees."

Keeping his cock buried in the slick ass under him, Robert pulled up on her hips while levering himself on to his knees. Michelle pushed her hands against the bed to raise her upper body and, when they were through changing their position, she was on her knees and he was kneeling behind her with his cock still all the way inside her ass.

"You like being on your knees, Michelle. You like kneeling like you're doing now while I fuck you in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, Bob. I like being on my knees. I like it when I'm kneeling and you fuck me in my ass."

Robert liked it too. He slowly drew his cock back until the head was at her anal sphincter and drove it all the way into Michelle until he could feel his pubic hair brushing against the soft insides of her cheeks. She didn't fuck back to meet him so gave her more orders.

"Fuck back to meet me Michelle. You like it when I shove my cock into your ass so fuck back to meet me. You like doing that, don't you? You like to fuck back to meet me when I shove my cock into your ass."

"Yes, Bob. I like it when you shove your cock into my ass and I like to fuck back to meet you."

That was what Robert wanted to hear and, on the next thrust into the young blonde's ass, he liked her reaction. She responded the way he had told her to and the way she had said she liked. At the end of that stroke, every inch of his shaft was imbedded in Michelle's ass and the next one and the next and the many that ensued were just as good.

His partner for that night was enjoying it too, or so it seemed. Her body was yawing from side to side to side and her legs were thrusting, as they had when he was eating her pussy, except she was driving them into the mattress. She was also moaning in bliss and those moans were starting to end in whimpers. He couldn't really tell how much was her own response to his suggestions and how much was genuine pleasure for her but he didn't really care.

As Robert stroked his cock in and out of Michelle's ass and she thrust back to meet him, he could fell his climax steadily mounting until he was almost ready to come. He reached around to fondle her pussy and was surprised to find she was as wet and juicy as she had been while he was eating her out. After licking the fresh honey from his fingers, he gave her further orders.

"I'm getting ready to come, Michelle, and you're going to come too. That'll be even more fun for you than it was before. Do you want to come, Michelle? Do you want me to keep fucking your ass so you can come?"

"Yes, Bob. I want to come. I want you to keep fucking my ass so I can come."

He increased the speed of his strokes into her ass, which was still tight, but the lubrication had completely turned to liquid so there was no friction. Robert reached around her hip, gently squeezed her clit between two folds of her inner lips and started stroking her. Michelle was fucking back to meet every thrust, having increased her speed to match his and the strokes with his fingers were in the tempo at which his cock was plunging in and out of her ass.

"I'm ready to come, Michelle. Are you going to come too? Tell me you're coming, Michelle."

"I'm coming, Bob. Oh, my god, I'm coming! I'm coming!" Her erotic movements became even wilder and Robert had to use his arms to help her stay upright on her knees while continuing to fuck her ass and fondle her clit.

"Oh! She cried out without being told. "I'm coming!"

Michelle's back bowed; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her ass back to meet him. After her orgasm, she began to fall forward onto the bed. Robert stayed with her and kept his shaft imbedded all the way in her ass until she was sprawled on the bed. He continued plowing his cock in and out of her until he felt himself starting to come.

Robert could very well have echoed Michelle's happy words of a few seconds earlier because his own climax had been bubbling up inside his body until it exploded out of his cock. He shot a big wad of cum into his condom but kept fucking her tight ass. She was lying face down again when he pumped two more spurts of semen into the latex covering and was done.

After they were both through coming, Robert remained atop Michelle as they caught their breaths. It had been a great time for them both but he would have to instruct her to forget about him and about what they had done, since he wanted to keep his making out methods secret. He would, as he liked to do, leave her with a post-hypnotic lust for getting fucked in the ass and doing the other things they had done. After that, he would drive her home but, first, they both needed to rest for a while.

12