Frat House Alumni Pt. 01

Story Info
Girls are assigned to a room to fuck whoever enters.
1.5k words
3.71
40k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lac6201
lac6201
9 Followers

The Theta Phi house stood back from the street, enclosed in a circle of tall pine trees that made it difficult to see exactly what was happening inside the palatial walls. Rex knew how to maneuver his black Jaguar through the winding driveway and into the garage where he could walk directly into the house without ever stepping foot outside and risk being seen as an older alumni entering the house on a Friday night when there were no alumni activities that weekend. This was the location used by everyone who had lived in the house at some point, any time they wanted, and usually there were five to ten alumni at the house on any given night. They were there to see one another, sure, but really they came for the room assignments.

As Rex walked through the house, each room had a sign on the door with a girl's photo, both a close of up of her face and a full length naked shot, and a list of her specialities, like if she was an especially well trained deepthroater or if she had been left tied up and ready to go for the next guy. Rex paused briefly in front of a room. The girl's photo showed a petite red head with straight bangs across her forehead and whorish dark makeup on her eyes. In her full length photo she was turned slightly and pulling her butt cheek up to reveal a black butt plug stuffed in her asshole. Rex smiled but moved on, wanting someone a little less primed.

A few doors down he saw something that caught his eye. It read "Bimbo in training" and the photo of the girl showed a blonde with a tiny waist and enormous tits that were huge and fake, jutting out like torpedos with huge puffy nipples. Her little pussy was beautifully trimmed and slightly parted and she wore high hooker highs and nothing else. Rex felt himself grow hard by the sight of her huge tits that she had inflated for men's pleasure. Rex pushed open the door to find the blonde bimbo ass up, face down, eating the pussy of the red head from down the hall. The red head had her head back and was pushing the bimbo's head down hard on her pussy, which the blonde bimbo was lapping at eagerly. Rex grinned. This was definitely a violation of the slut's rules. They were supposed to stay in their assigned room and pleasure whoever walked in the door, but they were never supposed to visit one another. Sometimes the girls got too horny by constantly being used by men and never being allowed to come themselves, so the girls who had been there longer would take advantage of the newer whores that didn't know their place.

Rex cleared his throat and both girls jumped guiltily.

"We're sorry sir!" The red head squeaked. The blonde bimbo just looked terrified. "I was just so horny from being gang banged by a bunch of guys earlier, I needed to come!" The red head tried to explain herself. Her pussy was still open and Rex could see it dripping wet.

"Have you come yet?" Rex asked.

"No..." The redhead admitted.

"Well I came for her," Rex indicated the blonde. "But maybe I can help you out. First you have to do something for me. Go upstairs and get me a large scotch." The girl started to grab a silk robe lying nearby. "Oh no," Rex said. "You can go upstairs wearing only this." He pulled out a pen and walked over to a desk in the corner where there was a notepad. He wrote "I was just caught sitting on the face of the new blonde bimbo" on it and stuck it to the tits of the red head. She looked down, aghast. "But sir, they'll punish me upstairs if they read this!"

"I know. Run along now, let them know you need to get that scotch to Rex."

The redhead ran out of the room, her ass jiggling and her pussy still drenched in the slobber of the bimbo. Rex looked over the blonde. "Get on your back and spread your legs for me." Rex commanded. She turned around and spread her legs wide, looking at him blankly. The boys had done a good job with this one. She was already an extremely complacent bimbo, opening her snatch as wide as she could and using her fingers to push apart her pussy lips for him to see. Her huge fake tits had barely moved as she got in position, they were so high and tight. Rex started undoing his tie and slipped off his suit jacket. As he continued to get undressed, he heard laughter coming from upstairs; the guys must have seen the redhead and read the sign. There was a sound of spanking. Rex smiled to himself as he watched his own blonde bimbo touching her pussy lips.

"Open your mouth. Bring your head over the bed so I have a clear angle to fuck your throat." Rex said. He was standing behind the bimbo's head now, fully naked and ready to push his 9" cock into her throat. She opened up obediently and he groaned as he slipped the full length of his shaft into her waiting hole. He moaned more as he felt the tip of his cock press beyond her mouth and pop into her throat. He took one breast in each hand and leaned down and started slobbering and kissing each of her nipples as he forced his cock deeper still down her waiting throat. His balls pressed against her nose, making it impossible for her to breathe through it. He could feel her involuntary gags encircling his cock and tightening and releasing on his shaft every time she struggled to breath and couldn't. He kept pushing, seconds longer, as she started to struggle underneath him and flail her hips a bit. He gripped her fake tits further, harder, and kept his cock in her throat, pushed against the limit. Until finally in his head he reached sixty seconds and he pulled out.

Her face was deep red, practically purple as she gasped and coughed from having his cock roughly shoved in her throat. Rex was breathing heavily, wiping the snot and spit that was coming out of her mouth all over her face. "That's it baby," he murmured, "give me that throat after a long hard week at work. I want to pump that throat full of my cum." Rex didn't let her breath too much longer before pushing his cock back into her mouth and beginning a light pump of his cock, in and out, waiting until he heard her choke and gag on it in her throat before relieving her each time. He leaned over the bed and felt her hot pussy, pulling her legs apart and holding one leg in each hand in the air as he continued to pump her throat with his meat. There was a commotion outside that Rex could hear; someone was coming downstairs but there was more than one person. The door opened and Rex looked over to see the red head being held upside down, with her legs around the shoulders of one of the frat brothers, her pussy opened and his tongue darting in and out of her open hole. Her head was shoved onto his cock and she was holding the scotch glass. The frat brother walked her over to Rex, still keeping her snatch on his mouth and pressing her head down on his cock. Rex grinned and took the scotch, keeping his cock pumping into the bimbo's throat the entire time. The frat brother gave him a thumbs up and left, walking the red head back to her room to keep riding her.

At this point, the blonde was sputtering and coughing from the constant assault on her throat by Rex. He was mauling her tits and only paused to take a long swig of the scotch, letting the liquid pour down his throat and feel utter relaxation as he pounded the young girl's throat. He could feel himself getting close. He leaned forward and put two fingers inside of her and starting fingering her roughly as he kept pounding her throat. With a loud groan and with the length of his cock buried in her throat, Rex felt wave after wave of come shooting out of his cock and straight down the girl's open throat. She pushed at him to get off as she suffocated under his cock and balls but he kept her flailing until he finishing pumping every last drop into her stomach. When he finally felt it was done, he got up and let her breathe. She looked shocked and her face was covered in spit, her eye makeup dripping down her face and her lipstick all over her cheeks and on Rex's cock.

"Don't clean up," Rex said, "We aren't done yet."

To be continued...

lac6201
lac6201
9 Followers