Frat Party Gangbang

Story Info
A sex loving slut getting used and shared by her boyfriend.
987 words
3.97
86.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifewhore
Wifewhore
112 Followers

It progressed quickly from me sucking my boyfriend David and his three buddies in the cabana at Fort Hill Country Club everyday, to the lifeguards seeing us and joining in after asking David. They would all end up joining in after a matter of weeks. After a while I also became a lifeguard and was used every day in their shack as their whore. They told me if I didn't become their slut pig they would tell my mother, who was there playing Canasta, that I was blowing guys all the way in the back cabana. The lifeguards were older than I, they were college students making money in the summer at the country club pool. They used me every day in every way; mouth, cunt and ass. They loved my big tits, double D cups by then and huge nipples, made even bigger by the constant attention they got.

After awhile they would take me out after work as well. They were older and some had cars. Sometimes one guy, sometimes more. We would drive around and then fuck around. One day in the very late afternoon after working, Dean the senior lifeguard, told me we were going to drive someplace special. We were going to a party. We drove to Pace University in Westchester and all the way there they played with me. They sucked on my tits and fingered me, driving me crazy. There were four in the car and I ended up blowing the two in the backseat. When we got to the college campus we parked at a Fraternity Dorm Building. When we walked in the living room all the guys in there started whistling and barking. They were well along drinking a keg of beer. After a few beers I was getting really horny. I still had my tight one piece red bathing suit on and my nipples were rock hard and standing out. My lifeguard buddies had told all the frat brothers what a whore I was. Guys were grabbing my tits and ass and soon my tits were out of the bathing suit. Guy slid their fingers inside my tight bathing suit camel toe and into my wet cunt. I was so wet and horny I started moaning.

It wasn't long before my bathing suit was off and I was in my favorite position, bent over an ottoman with my ass up in the air and long saggy tits dragging on the furniture. In the next couple of hours I got face fucked, cunt fucked and even ass fucked. I was their sex machine. They just used me. I remember moving to the kitchen and being used on the table, guys jerking off all over me. When I went to the bathroom to pee, they came in and fucked my face. After a while we ended up moving to the bedrooms upstairs and I got fucked in every room. It started with groups and by the end just one guy at time wanted to use me. They couldn't believe how big my holes had become. Big gaping wet fuck holes. Very few guys used rubbers most didn't, the lifeguards had told them that I was a bareback slut, and they loved seeing the cum dripping out of my cunt and down my legs.

Some of the guys really got off rubbing their pricks between my ass cheeks and shooting their loads, others filled my asshole with hot cum. They couldn't believe it when I sucked their cocks after they pulled out of my ass. A few of the guys were really tit men and got off squeezing my big tits together and fucking them, jerking off all over them. Everybody enjoyed fucking my mouth and covering my face with jism. I love the taste of cum and always swallowed. Some of the guys really got off going last or near the end and using a well fucked wide open wet pig. They enjoyed humiliating me by calling me fat pig, cunt, slut or whatever name they wanted. I love being humiliated and used, it made me even wilder.

I was used several times at frat parties. After the first one, David was invited. They wanted him to see his girlfriend being used and gangbanged. I thought he might be pissed, but he loved it. He would watch me while rubbing his cock and when everyone was done he would fuck me roughly. He really got off fucking a used whore.

David started taking me out for drives in his car and then picking up a few of his friends. We would end up parked somewhere, with me getting used every way a slut could be used. He would tell them to finger and fuck me, especially my ass. He loved seeing the cum dripping from my red raw holes. He loved using me after everyone else had his fill. He called me his sex toy. David and I went to different High Schools, so I don't know if he knew what a whore I was at my school. I can only suspect he did and it turned him on. He really didn't know Marshall, who used me as his submissive slut whore at my school. Marshall had me fucking and sucking the football team, the tennis team, all his friends, and whoring at the football victory parties. I was no stranger to having a line of guys waiting to use me. They loved watching and I loved being watched. Being the center of attention in a sex show.

When I saw David I was his submissive slut. David used me and was my boyfriend until I went off to college myself. We ended up going different ways. Sadly, I never did go to another frat party, but my memories of my visits to Pace College will always stand out in my mind as an incredible time in my life.

Wifewhore
Wifewhore
112 Followers