Fraternal Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After instructing Bob and Jeanie on methods of cleaning the device while it was in place and making sure that they thoroughly understood them. Frank handed Bob a pair of pajama bottoms and said,

"It is now time for Jeanie to begin honoring her part of the contract. It's probably best that I lock you in your room tonight bro."

The three made their way to the room set aside for Bob. It had a television and other amenities. In no mood to sleep Bob picked up a book and the Racing Form. Jeanie felt in her heart every bit of the look of betrayal that her husband shot her just before the door closed.

Jeanie was still dressed as she had been the morning at the apartment; red short sleeve silk blouse, brown slacks, simple black flats and a gold butterfly barret in her copper colored hair. Frank realized that even this simply dressed Jeanie was ravishing. Hungrily Frank drank in the beauty of his sister-in-law.

Jeanie did not like the look in Frank's eye s or the tension in the room. She felt compelled to speak.

"I am all yours Francis, just please be gentle. Now what can I do for you?"

"Well Jeanie I think our relationship should start with a kiss, a deep long passionate one. The only time our lips have ever met was the polite kiss we exchanged at your wedding. I want so much more than that!"

Jeanie steeled herself, strode forward and entered Frank's embrace. He was a bit taller and stouter than her husband. Trying to think good thoughts she turned her lips up to meet Frank's. Jeanie was amazed at the kiss Frank bestowed upon her. It was simple yet firm, the kiss of a man secure in who his is and in how he can please a woman. Jeanie had hoped that kissing Frank would be like kissing a dead fish; that way she could compartmentalize what she needed to do. It was clear from this kiss however that Frank wanted everything Jeanie had and not just what she was willing to give. For the first time she began to have second thoughts about her decision. She knew that to survive with her marriage to Bob intact, she had to focus on just one thing, the three million dollars.

Frank kissed Jeanie for quite awhile, trapping her in his strong arms. Before long his hands and arms were roving over every part of Jeanie's body. Frank was not ham-handed or presumptuous, his strokes were gentle yet firm, as though the two were familiar lovers of longstanding. Jeanie was not prepared for this. She expected a manhandling or at least some awkwardness. Jeanie realized that Frank really was every bit as secure in his manhood that a male could possibly be. He was not rushed, he was not insatiable, he was not rude or perverse. Aside from the fact that he was compelling his sister-in-law to prostitute herself to him, he was a perfect gentleman. Despite herself Jeanie found her body responding to his overtures. Something she had never considered entered her consciousness like a lightning strike;

"Francis is a much better lover than Bob" Jeanie told herself with dread.

Some time later Frank broke their embrace. He disappeared to another room and returned with a gift wrapped box.

"Jeanie, after tonight I will have sole responsibility for dressing you and undressing you but now I want to see you in this. I will wait in our bedroom. Take off everything except your jewelry and that lovely barret in your hair and put this on. I want the first time between us to be memorable in every way."

Too shocked to answer Jeanie yore open the gold foil gift wrapping and discovered a box from a high end woman's fashion boutique. With trembling hands she removed the lid from the box. Inside was a very expensive and quite lovely wedding night trousseau. It was silk black lace with stockings, a garter belt and bustier, There were matching black heels and a gossamer wrap to go over everything. Jeanie had never owned or worn anything like it. More then a little dazed by how the outfit was intended and what she would look like in it, Jeanie managed to squeak out a weak "Thank you Francis, It is lovely."

Grinning from ear to ear Frank replied with "I'll let you get ready out here. DON'T take too long to prepare yourself." Then with an ever increasing bulge apparent in Frank's pants he made his way to his bedroom.

Jeanie stood there mouth agape for some moments before she gathered her wits. Moving over to the sofa, she sat and kicked off her shoes. Fighting the impulse to run screaming from the room, Jeanie at last shed the rest of her clothes. Grateful that she was on the pill, Jeanie began dressing herself. Wondering how Frank could possibly have found out such information, Jeanie noticed that everything was in her size. Involuntarily shivering despite the warmth of the house, Jeanie slid on the silk panties. The bustier closed easily behind her back. Jeanie could not help but notice that it made her full bust look even larger and more enticing as her breasts were just restrained by the lacy fabric. The garter belt went on next and then she slid the impossibly wonderful feeling stockings onto her long and lovely legs. Jeanie stepped into the heels and slid on the gossamer wrap. The outfit felt divine.

Jeanie gazed at her reflection in a mirror. The outfit complemented her form fantastically. It made her feel like another woman entirely. Jeanie imagined the woman looking back was a stranger, that everything that was happening now was actually taking place in an alternate and far kinder universe. Then she looked at the wedding ring on her left hand and at the door behind which her husband was locked away. Suddenly everything was real again. Heart aflutter with a mixture of dread and inevitability Jeanie headed down the hallway to Frank's room. Her heels made no sound at all on the thick carpet.

Trying to control her breathing, Jeanie knocked on Frank's door.

"Come in Jeanie" said Frank.

Exhaling deeply, Jeanie stepped into the bedroom of her brother-in-law, and now hers as well. Frank was sitting on the bed in just his boxers. He wore a broad grin and his eyes lit up once he saw Jeanie. She was even more beautiful than ever in the sexy outfit.

"Jeanie, you look ravishing. Remove the wrap and turn around a few times so that I can appreciate you from all angles."

The gossamer wrap dropped to the floor and instantly Jeanie felt vulnerable and more naked than if she had been standing in her bare skin. Slowly Jean turned, carefully pirouetting on the unfamiliar heels .

"Francis," said Jeanie softly, "I will do anything you ask of me but PLEASE be gentle and kind."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Jeanie" replied Frank. "Now come sit next to me."

Jeanie sat next to Frank. She could see the contours of his huge erection straining to escape his boxers. Jeanie realized that while her husband Bob was well endowed, his brother's equipment was probably longer and thicker. Jeanie had hoped that Frank had a small, easy to handle penis. It seemed as though fate was thwarting her every desire.

"I know that this is very difficult for you Jeanie but trust me it WILL get easier. I am going to undress you now. I hope you like how I go about it. Once you are naked, I want you to remove my shorts and give me a blow job. I want you to at least try to be enthusiastic. I don't expect you to swallow my load tonight. We will then make love in standard missionary position. As you become more familiar with me I will expect you to become more compliant and more athletic in bed. Because I care about you I will go slow, after all we have all year.

With gentle hands Frank began to undress Jeanie. He kissed her deeply and then removed each of her shoes. Jeanie's feet and legs were gorgeous in the stockings. Frank was astounded at how blemish free Jeanie's skin was. There was a light dusting of freckles on her nose and shoulders, aside from that she might as well have ben a porcelain doll. Frank decided that he wanted to see Jeanie's spectacular tits last. Slowly he removed her stockings. Every millimeter of flesh he exposed was showered with kisses.

After removing each stocking he kissed her toes, and gently rubbed her feet.

Jeanie was startled by Frank's gentleness. She had always known her brother-in-law to be a kind man but the sweetness and sincerity which he was showering upon her was completely unanticipated. Jeanie found herself relaxing utterly under Frank's touch. The kisses on her tummy when Frank removed her garter belt were heavenly. Bob was this good a lover on occasion but Jeanie somehow understood that Frank was this talented all the time. Jeanie forced herself to think of Bob, to convince herself that what she would be doing for the next year was an unpleasant task to be simply endured. She was still telling herself this fiction when Frank's talented tongue entered her pussy.

Jeanie ADORED cunnilingus. One of the reasons she had married Bob was because he almost never failed to get her off with his mouth lips and tongue. Frank was just as skilled as his brother, an involuntary "Oh Francis!" escaped Jeanie's lips. It was music to Frank's ears. His sister-in-law's pussy was every bit as succulent and beautiful as he had always imagined. He would take so much delight in making love to Jeanie.

"I'm a better man than my brother," he thought to himself. "I know I am a better lover as well."

Frank delighted in the little kitten noises Jeanie made as he brought her to the edge of orgasm. Leaving her hungry for more, Frank gently removed Jeanie's bustier. Her gorgeous tits spilled into the soft light of his bedroom. Frank had seen Jeanie in a bikini before but seeing her completely topless was an arousing experience like no other. Her tits were large and firm with light brown areolas and hard pink nipples.

Frank gently nibbled each of Jeanie's remarkable tits in turn. Every bit of her tasted like a sweet summer day. Gently he forced Jeanie to her knees and slid off his shorts. Jeanie did not hesitate a moment. Her sweet pink tongue felt incredible on his shaft. Jeanie quickly demonstrated that she knew her way around a phallus. Frank felt sure that if she continued he would explode all over her face. Frank wanted to come inside her however. Gently pulling Jeanie to himself he gently laid her in the middle of the bed. Frank knew that his sister-in-law was on birth control so he did not don a condom. Finding her lovely copper hued, trimmed pussy surprisingly tight, Frank began to pump, slowly at first then with more gusto. Jeanie's breath caught in her throat and then escaped in a moan of contentment and pleasure. Frank's first night with Jeanie soared beyond his expectations. He kissed Jeanie deeply. She kissed him back. Frank held Jeanie close until she fell asleep. Frank followed Jeanie into dreamland shortly afterwards, his hear resting blissfully on her ample bust.

In the morning, Frank's beaming countenance was the first thing Jeanie's eyes took in. Instantly feeling the pangs of guilt and shame for enjoying her brother-in-law's touch, Jeanie broke his gaze and stared instead at the wall beyond him.

"Don't worry Jeanie, I won't embarrass you by asking if you enjoyed yourself last night. Why don't you use our bathroom and then I will dress you in some nice lounging pajamas, then we will liberate your husband and all of us will sit down to breakfast. After that its shower time and I dress you for work."

"Whatever you want Francis." replied Jeanie, trying to project a flat, disinterested tone . More acutely aware of her nudity then she had been the previous evening, Jeanie attempted to shield her body with her hands as she made her way to the bathroom. Hating herself every moment Jeanie morosely went about her business. The scent of Frank hung strong about her. Bitterly Jeanie realized that Frank even smelled better than his brother. Finishing up her trip to the bathroom by running a brush through her tangled hair Jeanie then stepped out of the bathroom.

Frank greeted her with a lovely purple pajama set.The pants were short but they covered her well. After dressing her in the pants Frank buttoned up the top of the set. Once it was on her frame, Jeanie realized that the top and bottom were only slightly opaque. Jeanie's nipples and pussy were plainly visible through the fabric. Despite the exposure, Jeanie was relieved that Frank would not be keeping her completely naked.

After using the bathroom himself Frank donned a robe and took Jeanie's hand and led her to Bob's door. Jeanie unlocked the door, knocked and said,

"Breakfast honey."

When the door opened it was obvious that Bob had endured a long and mostly sleepless night. Jeanie felt horrible when Bob's accusatory eyes met her own. Out of guilt and sympathy Jeanie embraced and kissed her husband. As they all strode to the kitchen the three passed the pile of Jeanie's clothes on the couch. Bob looked hotly at his wife and frowned The chef was already at work on a simple but elegant breakfast. A well trained domestic servant, he did not even bat an eye when the unconventional trio sat down at the table.

"You really did it you whore!" Spat Bob at his wife.

"Hey! We'll have none of that Bob. Jeanie did what was expected of her nothing more. I won't abide your slandering or insulting her. Now let us settle down to breakfast and then the two of you can get ready for work. I think it is best for both of you to keep working. It gets the focus off of yourselves and onto more mundane issues."

Bob remained icily silent, while Jeanie politely avoided Frank's attempts at small talk. "Well I suppose the first day is expected to be a bit awkward." said Frank to Jeanie and Bob. "But isn't this chef fantastic?"

Jeanie had to conceded that the meal was indeed fabulous. She realized that she would have to watch her figure if the cooking was always going to be this good. Several times she tried to meet the eyes of her husband Bob but he simply would not meet her gaze. Jeanie realized that if Bob continued to remain a petulant baby it was going to be a long year.

Frank waited patiently while Jeanie showered. He was so quiet that Jeanie was startled to see him sitting on the commode as she exited the shower. Ignoring Frank's intense and hungry gaze Jeanie dried herself off, wrapped a towel about her self and dried her magnificent hair.

"Time to play dress up." said Frank once she was finished. In the bedroom Frank announced. "I think stockings and garters make a woman most feminine. For the duration of your service Jeanie your underclothes will resemble those of a woman from the late 1950's and early 1960' in stockings and a garter belt. Your panties and bras will be a bit more modern. Your dresses will be expensive but not out of your price range. We don't want to raise too many questions at work. You don't want your branch president thinking that you are embezzling from the bank."

Jeanie was not sure if it was sweet or creepy that her brother-in-law would be dressing her every day. She was leaning towards creepy. Frank tried his best to turn dressing Jeanie into an erotic experience. Gently he kissed her flesh as her slid on each of her garments, in reverse of how he had undressed her the night before. Jeanie tried not to react to Frank's maneuvers but his touch was tender, his lips were soft and he was so damn earnest. In the full length mirror Jeanie watched as Frank dressed her. All of the underwear was very expensive and felt absolutely wonderful against her skin. Jeanie had no experience with wearing stockings that required garters on an everyday basis. She imagined that it would take some getting used to. Today everything was pink except for the tan stockings. Over this ensemble Frank helped Jeanie into a lovely tan dress with a hem just a few inches above her knee. It was perfect for a business such as a bank. Jeanie noted that the dress came from her favorite boutique.

"Francis may think that this will not raise any questions," said Jeanie to herself, "but I will have to come up with some creative explanations of where dresses like this came from." Jeanie had to conclude that Frank had a very good sense of what looked good on her. "Perhaps a reevaluation of him is in order."she thought abstractly.

In the living room Bob was waiting impatiently on the couch. He was dressed for work in blue collar attire. When he espied his wife, Bob was stunned. Jeanie looked amazing. He became painfully aware of his caged penis as his erection became like Alice in her tiny house.

"You look wonderful honey! Said Bob. "I'm sorry about what I said to you at breakfast. It is going to take a while until I calm down and accept what is happening. I hope at least that Frank is treating you well."

Jeanie kissed her husband and said "Think nothing of it honey. If I were in your place I would probably be upset as well. Francis is being a perfect gentleman. Look at the time we really should be getting to work."

Frank was going to take Bob shopping for a nice used car in a few days, until that time Jeanie would be dropping Bob off and picking him up at the end of the work day. Their drive in was full of pregnant pauses and awkward silences. Bob had so many questions that he wanted answers to but was afraid to ask. Jeanie did not look as upset as Bob had hoped that she would be. Bob did not want to believe that his wife was enjoying his brother's bed, but she clearly had not hated the experience.

"Look Jeanie, I'll try to avoid the obvious questions about last night, I just wish you didn't look so damn calm."

"I may look calm honey, but I am tearing up inside. All you need to know about last night is that I did my duty and that Francis was a perfect gentlemen. That answer should satisfy you but I know it won't, so I'll add, straight missionary ONE time!"

Jeanie's earnestness humbled Bob. His hand felt his cage beneath his pants and Bob realized that his wife was every bit as much captive as he was but that she was in an entirely different sort of prison. The rest of the drive passed in total silence.

12