Frau is a Dirty, Nasty Slut

Story Info
German teacher wants to be fucked.
2.5k words
3.9
39k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've taken three years of German language class. I did that because it's the requirement to go on the trip to Germany with the class. The class was taught by one of the sexiest women I've ever encountered and she just so happened to flirt with me every chance she got.

It got to the point where the class thought we had a thing until I waved it off. The teacher was always making sexual jokes with me and teasing me with her occasional bra show or up skirt. She would also write me notes with extreme sexual content written on them and whenever I got a test back, no matter the grade, she would say I did a wonderful job and a sex note would be stapled to it.

We called her Frau because it means Miss in German and her last name was hard to say. Frau was just easier and she liked it so it stuck. I never tried anything with her because I was in a great relationship with the girl who I wanted to marry.

Courtney was perfect for me. Tall, long legs, blonde, beautiful face, nice tits and ass, great personality, and in love with me. We were described as the perfect couple by our classmates. We never got into fights, we shared everything, and the sex was amazing.

Never the less, all great things come to a screeching, tormenting, and disgusting end. I fucked up and she found out.

Courtney was with her family on a vacation. I would normally go with them, but it was a longer vacation and I didn't have the money. Anyways, I went to a party with some friends, got shit-faced and fucked around with some loose-pussied slut that had wanted me for years. It wasn't just a one night stand type of thing either. I brought her to my apartment, we fucked and she was there in the morning so we fucked again. She spent the weekend and I fucked her all weekend.

Then Monday came around and she went to work as did I thinking everything was gonna be peachy. Boy was I wrong. The slut posted how she finally got it in with me and how delicious I tasted. Eventually, with the internet being the internet, Courtney saw the post and pretty much called me immediately.

I wasn't allowed to speak when she called and she ended everything over the phone. I deserved it though. My drunk dick and pussy-first mind took over and fucked me hard. I lost the girl of my dreams.

That's when Frau steps in. The group consisted of Frau, about ten classmates, and then Courtney and I. Everyone knew that me and Courtney split and even how. It was a wonder I had any respect from anyone. Of course, Frau, being the hungry cock whore she is, continued to flirt and tease. By the time we got to Germany, I wanted Frau just as badly as she wanted me.

We arrived at our hotel and Frau's room was right across the hall. She was alone since she was the only teacher and we were the students. The first night, I waited till my roommate was asleep and I snuck over to Frau's room.

She was still up and answered the door naked. I was quickly ushered in and she told me to take my clothes off. As I reached the bed, I saw a vibrator and some KY jelly. She was obviously preparing to get off by herself.

Once I was naked, she said she had to lay down some ground rules. First, she was always is control. I knew she was a dominatrix. Second, I couldn't be loud at all, so as not to wake anyone up or give suspicion to what's going on. Third, my cum goes down her throat.

I agreed to the rules and she jumped up into my arms. She was a tiny little minx, so I caught her easily before I fell backwards onto the bed. She rolled off me and told me to lie still. She grabbed my arms and legs and put them in the corners of the bed. She pulled out some straps from the bed table and tied me in place.

The kinky slut had me right where she wanted me. I didn't complain as she laid back down on top of me. She brought her face to mine and our tongues intertwined. She pulled away and began kissing down my chest, reaching my stomach and stopping just above my navel.

She sat up, sitting on my legs as she grabbed hold of my dick. She began pumping it slowly, teasing me. I oozed out some precum which she swiftly licked up. It sent a chill up my body. Then she let go. She was playing with me, taking me the way she wanted.

She crawled back up my body and hovered her tits over my face. I reached out my tongue and tickled her nipples. She gave a little scream before pulling away. She sat up again, this time grinding her pussy along my cock. She was incredibly wet and I was more than ready to soak my dick.

Before I could though, she crawled back up me and placed her pussy on my face. There was nothing to do but munch away. I licked along her slit to taste her for the first time. She tasted wonderful. I probed her with my tongue and got it just the right depth to hit her g-spot.

I was not at all ready when she squirt all over my face. I tried to catch most of it, but it pretty much went everywhere. She was giving a silent scream as it all happened.

Finally, she cooled down and moved back down to my dick. She hovered over it and placed my dick at the entrance. She then proceeded to slam my dick home. She was incredibly tight. Probably because of her size and maybe she hadn't had any in a while. Never the less, her pussy was squeezing my cock for all it was worth.

She slid up and down my pole for a couple minutes before I felt it coming on. I warned her beforehand and she jumped off my dick. Her mouth replaced her pussy and the greatest suction my cock has ever known pulled the cum right out.

It was probably my third spurt when I mumbled the words, "Oh, Courtney". It reminded me just how much I missed her. Frau heard it too as she swallowed my load. She smiled a cum toothy grin and laid on top of me. She reached up and untied my arms and I wrapped them around her.

That was by far the kinkiest, best sex I've ever had. After moaning Courtney's name though, I couldn't keep her out of my mind. I fell asleep on Frau's bed, feet still strapped to it, thinking of Courtney.

I woke up the next morning and I could hear the shower running. I went in to the bathroom to take a piss and noticed my feet were unstrapped. I got in there and saw Frau's silhouette in the shower. Her curves were so beautiful, but a picture of Courtney flashed through my mind.

It was clear to me, I needed to get her back. How that would happen, I didn't know.

I finished pissing as Frau turned off the water. She stepped out in all her glory and I started to get hard. She got on her knees in front of me and grabbed my cock. She cleaned the little drop of piss that was left on the tip before inhaling my cock.

Again, she sucked me dry like the hungry cum slut she was. She stood up and grabbed a towel but I reached for her tits before she could dry off. I sucked on her nipples and ran my tongue all over them. She began moaning because of this and the fact that her fingers were in her pussy.

She stopped me all of a sudden and said to move to the bed. I guided her to it and she jumped up landing on all fours. I kneeled behind her and didn't waste any time. I shoved my dick in her snatch and started pumping.

She was even more wet than last night. I shafted her pussy for all I was worth, making sure to hit every crevice. It sounded like I was mixing mac n' cheese, she was so wet.

I could feel my cum running hot so I pulled out. Before she could turn around though, I grabbed hold of her ass and put my dick at her hole. I didn't know how she would react but she didn't seem to mind. I pushed in slowly.

She moaned because it hurt before it turned to pleasure. I was ready to explode within a few pumps. I continued on and felt my dick release it's seed inside her ass. She didn't like that because she wanted to swallow it.

I finished cumming and pulled out. She whipped around and threw her face to my crotch. My cock was cleaner than a whistle after she finished.

We collapsed on the bed and snuggled with each other. I still couldn't help but think about Courtney though. Then there was a knock on the door. We looked at the time and realized we were supposed to meet the rest of the class downstairs an hour ago. Frau frantically got dressed and whispered for me to hide. She answered the door and Courtney was there.

She was crying and Frau did her best to calm her down. Once she was, Frau asked what the problem was. Courtney said it was because I wasn't there and she thought I had run away. Then Courtney realized something. Both Frau and I were missing at the same time. Maybe they were doing something, like each other.

Courtney asked Frau if this was true and she shot it down right away. I heard this and didn't like it. I already tried to hide one thing from Courtney and failed. Even though I was still naked, I stepped out so Courtney could see me from the open door.

Frau didn't know this until Courtney ran past her. I thought maybe she was happy to see me, but instead she ran up and slapped me. I deserved it. I started to explain and Courtney was having none of it. Then Frau brought up the fact that I mumbled her name.

Courtney was intrigued by this. I told her I couldn't stop thinking about her, even while fucking Frau. Her response was not expected. She said I was in her mind all the time too. I started to rub her arms and bring her in for a hug, but she batted me away. I was told to get dressed and get downstairs so we could leave. I did just that, not knowing if we were together again or not.

I arrived downstairs and everyone else was on the bus already. The plan for today was to take the bus to a canoe shop and go down a river to a picnic spot. The bus trip was short and relatively quiet. I got a canoe with Courtney so we could talk on our way down the river.

She started by asking why I fucked Shelby. I told her I was drunk and fucked up. It had been the first time we were actually separated since we'd been together. I told her there was no excuse, but if I had one pardon, I was asking for it here. She said she'd think about it.

The rest of the trip was mostly quiet. We looked at the nature around us and talked about that. There was a point where we could see the bottom of the river so we got out and swam for a little bit. We were splashing each other and it almost felt like old times. I dove underneath the water and surfaced right next to her. I brought her into my arms and in for a kiss.

She accepted it and we made out like it was our first time. Then we heard some hootin' and hollerin' coming from the canoe behind us. We slowly separated lips as we stared into each other's eyes. I was deffinantly in love with her. I could only hope she still felt the same way.

The other canoe got closer and we jumped out of our daze. We climbed back into our canoe and paddled away. Once we reached the picnic area, we shored the canoe and started setting up for lunch. Everyone asked if we were back together. We both neither confirmed or denied.

Everything was pretty much set up as burgers and brats were being thrown on the grill. Courtney decided we needed to go for a walk. She grabbed my hand and lead me down a path away from the sight. We went far enough that no one could see or hear us.

She pecked me on the lips and gave me her pardon. She grabbed my junk and said if I ever do it again, I'm done forever and she's spreading bad rumors about me. I laughed and agreed. She then dropped to her knees and unfastened my shorts. I was just in swimming trunks so it was an easy pull down.

I was hard in a matter of seconds. She brought the tip to her mouth and sucked down my whole cock. It had been a while since our last blowjob, so my knees buckled a little from the sensation. She smiled around my cock as she brought her head back up. I brought my hands to her head as she started to suck me like a cock deprived whore. It was the greatest feeling to have her back and to have her slobbing on me again.

I could feel my orgasm approaching just as I heard Frau's voice. She was calling out our names. She got closer and closer until I could finally see her. She looked at me and then down at Courtney still sucking my dick. She came over and said we shouldn't be doing this in public but thought it was hot that we were.

I looked into Frau's eyes and could tell she wanted to get in on the action. She decided against it as I came in Courtney's mouth. She gulped down my cum but left a little bit over. She stood up, faced Frau, and open mouth kissed her. My cum was passed to Frau's mouth. Courtney then leaned into me and our lips embraced. I could taste a little of my cum but didn't care. My girlfriend just passed my cum to another female. That meant we could probably try some fun shit down the line. Maybe even here in Germany with Frau.